Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 08-06-2007, 07:21 AM
free2rhyme Offline

Send a message via AIM to free2rhyme
Default Re: Roleplay Idea Center

RP Theme: Zombie Apocalypse, basically Resident Evil.

Basic Storyline: The T-Virus is released into Raccoon City, because the test subjects injected with the T-Virus have infected the Scientist who were trying to take new DNA samples from them. Causing an unstoppable epidemic.

Availability: If you steal this I will unleash the power of chuck Norris...*Phone rings*...sorry folks he's taken, next in line then. I will unleash the unmerciful power of Neo upon you.

Looking For: I want it to be a little original and it is being based off of the Second Resident Evil movie. I want to see how the y'all would have reacted in a situation like that.

PM me with your results I guess and I will cut and paste in your ideas so that the plot flows smoothly.

Last edited by free2rhyme; 08-06-2007 at 07:31 AM.
Old 08-11-2007, 06:20 AM
Jaden0527 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Location: Sailing the Grand Line but when I go home,I'm in Las Vegas Nevada

RP Theme: Naruto

Basic Storyline: Similar to Naruto, there has been cases of beast being sealed inside ninjas. These people were simply chosen by the beast as a resting place, a hollow vessel. The villages(wich are new and unknown) that the unfortuante villagers are in have realized that the energy inside the beast has been pulsating rapidly. The villages fear that they will destroy them, so they shun them. When they're shunned they see that it wasn't the beast inside them, it was a beast inside someone else(probably somebody from the show). Now they have to save the villages from toral destruction.

Availability: No, but, I have another rp out. I'm going to save this one though.

Looking For: Someone who can help me spice up the sound of the plot. I tend to make them sound boring.
Old 09-03-2007, 03:39 PM
DaRt Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DaRt Send a message via Yahoo to DaRt
Lightbulb Re: Roleplay Idea Center

RP Theme: Time Splitters-Future Perfect

Basic Storyline: It is the year 2401 and the Time-Splitter War has been unleashed. Raging throughout the land the berserker Time-Splitters kill all in their way. No matter how hard they try they could not stop them. They kept ravaging through Earth causing Destruction and tearing lives apart. Soldiers who tried to protect their homeland were killed in doing so.

Zeku who lived in the 2401 was assigned a mission with 9 other trainers to go back in the past and stop whatever caused the Time-Splitters to be born. When they were ready a glitch was found in the system and made the 10 trainers teleport to different times in the past. Some trainers were seperated to different time peroids.

The fate of the world now rests in the hands of 10 trainers who must conquer obstacles, battle in vicious fights, travel through time, and save the world.

Availability: If you steal this idea you will be reported to Neo immediately. This could be a great RP so DON'T steal the RP idea.

Looking For: I don't need any help as of now since I already have the idea down and ready. I'll tell you if I'll need any assitants.
Old 09-15-2007, 08:42 AM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Tiana_M Send a message via MSN to Tiana_M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowzard View Post
RP Theme: Pokemon

Basic Storyline: Like MANY other storylines you are a pokemon, but UNLIKE (I hope so) many storylines there is a war between the all powerful types fire and water, one skilled in strength, the other in defence. Choose your side and destiny.

Availability: Yes, it's avaliable.

Looking For: A way to make it sound reasonable that the fire pokemon actually stand a chance.
This might work a little better if you had a third type in there, Grass. make it a three-way war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonickid01
Myself got a ideaz.

It's likely that it'll just fail miserably since it's so close to WAR but I'm hanging onto the idea.

RP Theme: I'm not really sure. It won't be Pokemon-related unless someone chooses that circumstance. I guess its kind of like Dragonball Z, in that you fight off continual enemies and build up a plot

Basic Storyline: There is a world.
It is a strange at times. It is Earth. Inside, there are many types of people. Some are good. Some are bad. Some are forgiving. Some are cruel. And these people are defined by many things. What foods they eat. What books they read. Even what video games they play.
During an odd year, several people wake up to see themselves differently. They look the same, but something is odd. They have been granted the ability to draw out spirits from their video game. But only one; their own favorite. Over time, they learn to manipulate these powers and use it for whatever purposes they might find. Some find that they can produce Sonic the Hedgehog from nowhere. Others find large soldiers from Halo by their side at will.
You're one of them.

---

A good idea? I'm going to hang onto it until after the WAR RP.
Yeah that sounds awesome, though I'm a little confused, do the people summon their favorite character out of thin air or do they take on the abilities and powers of their character? or is it a little of both?

btw, for availability Scotty was, I think, wondering whether or not you were just putting the idea out for someone else to take or if you wanted to do it yourself and not let anyone steal it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Murkrow
RP Theme: Pokemon with sort of a Fruits Basket-style motif
Basic Storyline:

A group of 10 trainers are racing in the ocean outside of Pacifidlog Town when a storm hits. They are washed up on Mirage Island, some unconscious, others not. The ones who are awake exploit the goods at Mirage Island, like the rare berries and the wild Wynaut. Ho-Oh, the Mirage Pokemon, is angry that these humans would do this, and placed a curse on everyone on or near the island. The humans consequently escape, but notice a problem; under certain stimuli, they transform temporarily into a Pokemon. One person might become a Mightyena under moonlight while another person becomes a Grimer when their feelings are hurt. They cannot communicate with other humans in these forms, which makes it dificult to get along in a society all about capturing Pokemon.

Five of the humans are good; they were either unconscious or didn't participate in the folly of the others and are merely trying to break their curse. The other five are evil and are helping out Team Mythic, who is attempting to use Mirage Island and Ho-Oh's powers for themselves.

Availability: Mine. I hope to develop it more after all the other roleplays I'm in either finish or die horrible deaths in the Standstill Zone.
Looking For: I know it's lacking in a lot of places, and I would value any input, please and thank you.
That definitely sounds cool and it seems pretty thorough to me. Though a little expansion on Team Mythic and how they found or know about Mirage island and what they are doing to try and use the island and Ho-oh would be nice.

That was all I had to say. I'll present my ideas in a little while.

Thank you Neo!
Old 09-15-2007, 09:10 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

RP Theme: Pokemon
Basic Storyline:
Uxie, Mespirit and Azelf have been awakened by some sort of force, which makes them more powerful than any pokemon on earth. Three trainers have GOT to stop them.
Availability: My idea. *Copywrights*
Looking For: I need someone to help me accept the signups. ^^

I'm willing to do this as a partner RP, kind-of-like Hazmat and WorkThoseStripes's rp Awakening.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 09-15-2007, 03:24 PM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Hakken Send a message via MSN to Hakken Send a message via Yahoo to Hakken

RP Theme: Delta Pokemon

Basic Storyline: Trainers not from the Holon region travel there and discover Delta Pokemon with strange secondary types. However, Holon scientists have recently discovered the strange radiations that cause Pokemon to have Delta types also cause a strange sickness to Pokemon and humans alike. The foreign trainers team up with some Holon trainers to discover the source of the radiation and destroy it- possibly destroying the region itself.

Availability: *Grabs a colorful sharpie and scribbles the word copyright* Steal and Eric will crush your brain.

Looking For: Since not too much is known about the Holon region from the cards, I'm gonna have to make a lot of stuff up, like towns. Any kind help is appreciated.
Old 09-23-2007, 02:23 PM
skiboydoggy Offline

Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy

Hmm... I've been thinking about this for a while now.

RP Theme: Super Robot Wars, maybe with a tinge of Pokemon.

Basic Storyline: In classic SRW style, we have robots, and we have more robots. We have a warring faction, and we have another warring faction, and we have these bunch of rebels that just happen to be there. Oh, maybe an impeding alien force or three.

Hmm...

It's fifty years after the devastation of Earth following the Third Impact and Axis Colony Drop, the vast majority of humans have migrated to either Jupiter's moons and orbiting asteroid colonies, or Mars. Weapons technology have been on a hiatus since then as priority quickly shifted from fighting to rebuilding of human society. However, as the everlasting cycle of war and peace dictates, war has broken out once again. Mixed reports have made the reason difficult to discern, but the most widely accepted one has the JCC launching an asteroid at Mars, a claim the JCC has denies. Whatever it is though, war is sure to rage once again, despite the warnings from the SRI, who are more than willing to use lethal force to ensure that humanity does not destroy itself again.

So, borrowing off Gundam, the main forces are the:

JCC aka the Jupiter Colony Corp, who just have a lot, a lot of people, hordes upon hordes of mobile suits, and the occasional heroic prototype who just so happens to be there. Is likely to pile up on Gundams, amongst other more traditional 'Real' Robot types.

MA aka the Martian Alliance, who while less populated than the JCC, generally have superior technology to go along with their wealth. They enjoy using less traditional experimental 'Real' Robots, such as the Aestivalis and the Arm Slaves, amongst others.

SRI aka the Space Research Institution, a massive conglomerate of scientists who funded the first flight past Pluto, who use the now ruined Earth as headquarters. Lead by a triad of research facilities, namely the Saotome Research Lab, Photonic Research Lab, and the Gutsy Galaxy Guard, they have a small defensive army of well trained fighters should their expertise ever be needed. They are joined by other big names such as NERV, and Dendoh, who retain their roles of defending the Solar System from many a year ago.

Availability: MINE! Besides, good luck coordinating all this without a massive head for mecha.

Looking For: Hmm... Any help would probably be nice, but what I REALLY need, is a rough count of people willing to join something so painfully similar to MD, which flopped.
Old 09-23-2007, 03:29 PM
Dawn34 Offline
Elite Trainer

Well tell me what you think.

RP Theme: Resident Evil Outbreak File #3 or Resident Evil Outbreak Infection.

Basic Storyline: Well it would take after the second Outbreak but this time more of the characters past will be revealed.
There will be 5 scenarios like before but we dont stop and end up in the next one we lead up to it by taking steps leading into the next scenario.
Choosing the 8 survivors from the last two.
Oh yah and its not oing to be only four people there are going to be all eight and if you dont know who they are ill give you a heads up.

Kevin Ryman: A thirty-one year old R.P.D. officer, Kevin is based from the same central precinct as the legendary S.T.A.R.S. unit. Based on his uniform, he is possibly a member of the Select Police Force. Although an expert marksman, Kevin always finds himself runner-up to fellow officers Chris Redfield and Forest Speyer in local shooting tournaments. Being an eternal optimist, he figures his time will eventually come. Kevin has failed the S.T.A.R.S. selection process twice, due to his slacking nature and carefree attitude, although he is highly qualified for the job in every other regard. He is athletic, good with firearms and an avid car lover. J's Bar is Kevin's favourite haunt, where he spends much of his time attempting to flirt with waitress Cindy Lennox and has amassed a hefty tab over the years; his name is on the blacklist until he decides to pay off his debts. He is also a hopeless darts player, and has lost a small fortune attempting to best his far more skilled opponents over and over again, perhaps giving some insight into his irresponsible personality.

Mark Wilikins: Currently working for a security company in Raccoon City, Mark is a Vietnam veteran. Approximately fifty-one years old, his robust strength has not diminished. He has tasted the emptiness of war and now, more than anything, he just wants to live in peace

George Hamilton: One of Raccoon City's finest surgeons, George is a thirty-nine year old who works at Raccoon General Hospital. Although he is not a person who likes to take the lead under pressure, he has a cooperative, open-minded spirit and the ability to naturally acquire the trust of others. He also has a keen interest in the collection of rare and unique watches and a reputation for being a sharp dresser.
Although George lives in relative luxury due to his highly demanding occupation, he has a naturally active lifestyle, and feels much more relaxed when camping or rowing. He has a tendency to romanticize his profession.

Cindy Lennox: Cindy is a twenty-four year old waitress at J's Bar in Raccoon City. Cindy is described as having a cheery spirit, cheerful attitude and bright smile. She will always try to put other people's interests before her own. Even in the most extreme situations, Cindy strives to keep that "can-do" attitude, which is necessary in her line of work.
As the waitress in J's Bar, she seems to be an acquaintance of every other character as all of them have visited that place at least once. Kevin seems to go there often and the two seem to get along quite well despite his failed attempts at flirting.

David King: A quiet worker in his late twenties to early thirties, David doesn't talk much about his past. It's not because he's unfriendly; he's simply a man of few words. With sharp eyesight and deft movements with his knife, he proves his worth getting around in a scene of bloodshed

Alyssa Ashcroft: Alyssa is a twenty-eight year old who works as a journalist for local newspaper, The Daily Raccoon. She is fiercely competitive and enjoys nothing more than to beat her rivals to the "scoop." With her strong personality, she is a sore loser who often clashes with others. Although she's a bit stuck on herself, she won't hesitate to assist another survivor in a pinch. Alyssa has a natural talent for shooting and an inquisitive nature that makes good use of her skills with a lock pick. An outstanding and often overzealous journalist, Ben Bertolucci is known to respect her tenacity, although this same ambition has occasionally cost him some prime headline material.

Jim Chapman: Jim Chapman is a twenty-four year old subway employee with a keen sense of intuition and a talent for problem-solving. While Jim is a friendly and cheerful person, he can also be very cowardly and will complain constantly when nervous or angry. Although he means no harm, Jim's personality tends to frustrate and annoy those around him. He is a highly intelligent person who enjoys nothing more than sitting down to a difficult crossword puzzle or other thought-provoking challenges to pass the time, although his manner of speech and choice of clothing gives others the impression he was raised in a rough environment. Jim also has a keen in sneakers, almost bordering on obsession, and refuses to wear his full uniform to work, due to the fact that this would mean not wearing his precious sneakers.

Yoko Suzuki: As the result of her studies, Yoko is extremely knowledgeable about computers. She has a quiet, reserved personality, but the strength of her inquisitive mind emerges with a surprising toughness. Once she gets focused on something, it's hard to distract her attention."

A mysterious young woman, Yoko claims to be a twenty year old student of Raccoon City's prestigious local university. An expert with computers, she is a somewhat shy and soft-spoken person, although she is prone to bouts of uncharacteristic bravery when it is needed the most. She has a highly inquisitive mind and once focused on something, she will relentlessly pursue her goal until it is achieved. In her spare time, she collects various kinds of gadgetry and is a voracious reader.

Yoko was originally employed, presumably as a computer technician, in William Birkin's laboratory underneath Raccoon City. She was also one of the subjects who donated cells to the project that would create the Tyrant. Subsequently, Yoko was operated upon by an Umbrella researcher named Greg Muller, to suppress her memories of the experiment.

The Scenarios are:

Raccoon City: Streets basically some buildings and sewers.
History of Death: Basically a Museum trying to get to the roof.
Underwater Research Facility: The name basically says itself
The Abyss: Your basically going through Raccoon City undeground.
Umbrella Stronghold: Try and stop the last bio weapon in raccon city.

Availability: someone make this into a rpg but i would like a spot as Cindy Lennox well change it around a bit i might make this exact one but i need people to pm me for ideas and if they want to be in it.

Looking For: hmmm people that like Resident Evil or just want ot have fun but give me tips or ideas and i might put it in the story so pm me.

Name: Blossom
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Last edited by Dawn34; 09-25-2007 at 08:17 PM.
Old 10-26-2007, 01:46 AM
Closet Geek Offline
New Trainer

I just got Digimon Dawn, and ever since then I've gotten really into digimon (I know, it's a lame way to get into something but still ). I've done lots of other pokemon RPs on other forums, but mine didn't have any place for a decent Digimon RP. I see that all of the current ones posted are not accepting applications, and still people are pouring in, trying to sign up when clearly, signups are no longer allowed.

What I'm basically trying to say is there's a demand for one, definitely. And I'm really eager to start a Digimon RP, only I'm not the most well-versed on the topic having seen only 3 or so shows and played one video game about it. So I'm looking for someone to help me in this endeavor. Anyone willing to lend a hand and get this rolling? If so, please PM me and we can get some plot ideas going (I have some already).

(Oh, and btw sorry for not using the little 4-point "list" that was posted on the first page, I get by a lot better just writing out things rather than categorizing them though. Just part of being a good jabbermouth.)
Old 10-29-2007, 11:47 PM
General Bonkers Offline
Experienced Trainer

RP Theme: Dragonlance, for those of you who don't know what that is it's basically Medieval, Darkages type RP.

Basic Storyline: (One of the things I need help with.)

Availability: I would like to start the RP but need lots of help on the plot and such.

Looking For: Plot/Storyline, settings, Factions, Etc.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:11 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716

Ok, here I go...

RP Theme: Sonic the Hedgehog/Fighting

Basic Storyline: Here's what I got"
Similar to the opening scene in Sonic Riders, Eggman's holding a Fighting Competition, and the prize is all 7 Chaos Emeralds. Sonic decides to join, and so do the others that join the RP. The rounds go on and stuff, the finalists compete, chaos emeralds are given, and behind it all, Eggman has some hidden scheme.

Availability: I want to do it, but I need some help.

Looking For: I need someone to help me attract people to sign-up, and help me make the RP itself.

so, can someone help me out? I made a sign-up a few days ago, but nobody seems to be signing up, and yet there are a whole bunch of views.
Old 12-13-2007, 03:22 AM
General Bonkers Offline
Experienced Trainer

RP Theme: Warhammer 40,000 ((40K))
Basic Storyline: The forces of Chaos take over an imperial planet and the Imperials are sent to reclaim it. But the forces of Chaos are planning to destroy the planet and taking with it the millions of troops on it...
Availability: If you can get it working it's yours but I would like a reserved spot and some credit.
Looking For: This would be my first attempt at making a Role play so I don't really know...
Old 12-13-2007, 03:40 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Okay, I think I finally figured it out. This is my idea:

RP Theme: Kingdom Hearts (Or somewhere along those lines)

Basic Storyline:(The really short version) A group of gifted children are given the tital of Gatekeeper. Gatekeepers are those who control the ties to other worlds, and what goes between them in assistance to the Keyblade Masters. The gates are all based on virtues, but for every thing, there is an opposite for it. There is a new type of person, those of neither Light, or Darkness, but those of Twilight, a mix of both, but seen as an Impure being. Maraxis, wishes to purge all worlds of Impuruties, leaving the worlds in one 'Pure' state. Gateguards, those who now work along side this dark obsessed being hold the power of the opposing Dark Virtue, hoping to eliminate the Light Vitrue. A prophecy known as the 'Eclipse War' is said to bring everything to peace in the place of connection, but for which side is unknown.

Availability: Steal this and I will send a pack of Houndour after you.Just kidding, but I finally altered my fan fiction enough to make this work out well. Do not use.

Looking For: A Co-GM as I'm in alot of RP's as it is already, preferably a GM with good RPing experience and judgement. *Found*

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 12-13-2007 at 04:34 AM.
Old 01-26-2008, 12:39 AM
ll Legend ll Offline
Banned

can i do an rp?
Old 01-26-2008, 12:46 AM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ll Legend ll View Post
can i do an rp?

Just about everyone can do an RP, Legend. D'you have a plot, storyline and idea? Then work on it until it's acceptable to be presented.