Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 05-26-2007, 03:34 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott
Default Roleplay Idea Center

Right, basically enough instead of wasting time making whole discussion threads about ideas for RP's that will inevitably die, as no one takes up the idea, go ahead and talk about them all here~!~

Rules
-Spammers die a horrible, horrible death.
-Do not flame other ideas, either help them make it work or KINDLY tell them how they can improve.

RP Idea Sheet

RP Theme: Is it Naruto with Pokemon? What is it basically about?
Basic Storyline: < - Obvious
Availability: Whether YOU want to do this RP and need help, or others can steal the idea ^^.
Looking For: What kind of help do you need for your idea ?

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 05-26-2007, 03:42 PM
espeonlover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Roleplay Idea Center

First post!

RP Theme: Teen titans
Basic Storyline: New Members, Old Members Coming back, slade came back too, prepare for the new titans...
Availability: I need help with the plot and the codeword, Steal idea, and ill eat you, ill spam your pm box, and ill report xD
Looking For: Somthing That would end with slade dead, and the code word needs to be somthing from teen titans.

Signature broked, No peeking!

Last edited by espeonlover; 05-26-2007 at 04:09 PM.
Old 05-26-2007, 03:48 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

RP Theme: Virtual Reality Game
Basic Storyline: Several kids are allowed to test drive a new virtual reality video game. Each of them is able to use a specific character class. There is no actual storyline, it's merely travel around and attempt to defeat as many people as you can to rack up a good score and get new weapons, spells, etc.
Availability: If you attempt to take this idea, you will find yourself in a pair of concrete shoes at the bottom of a deep river, quite possibly a canal in venice.
Looking For: I need someone to help me design the environment. I've got icy areas, deserts, and mountains, plus a city in the middle. Any other ideas?
Old 05-26-2007, 03:51 PM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Xlugon Pyro

Alright, I'll add my RP that could have success too.

RP Theme: Pokemon, Eevee Evolutions Only
Basic Storyline: Based somewhat off of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. A group of evolved eevees or eevees that'll evolve later travel together to try to save a pokemon land. I need more ideas to refine it.
Availability: Mine. I need ideas from other people.
Looking For: I need mainly plot ideas. If you got ideas, let me know.
Old 05-27-2007, 06:28 PM
KOR Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to KOR Send a message via Yahoo to KOR

RP theme: Heroes(the TV show)
Basic Storyline: Similar plot to the show but different powers, characters, villians ect. You don't need to have watched the show to be in the RP.
Availability: Not many people join my RPs, so i wouldn't care if you took it. PM me though if you do though. I might make it might not.
Looking For: Somone who could come up with a really good plot. I tend to always have the original plot so i need some help on that.

These Pokemon are pretty dope :P
Old 05-28-2007, 03:45 AM
Scourge of Amaranth Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Scourge of Amaranth

RP Theme: Pokemon
Basic Storyline: (This might sound a tad cliched... but it won't be by the time it's ready, trust me.) Two legendary rogues, Hakim Kiya and his Lucario companion Qalaf, now have a new motivation. Far across the legendary Seas of Suremus lies the Aare, a legendary island home to a legendary mountain that houses a legendary treasure. Lots of 'legendaries', you say? This treasure deserves every one of them. On top of a mountain of treasure, the prizes of this treasure trove are the legendary (there it is again!) Scrolls of Aare, documents written by the legendary Arceus himself. These Scrolls supposedly hold the answers and reasons for everything... but Hakim's crew doesn't know that. They're just in it for the gold.

There will be a variety of twists involved... but that's the basics.

Availability: MINE!
Looking For: Mainly plot events to keep the people interested as we got through the story. Possibly someone who's willing to work on it with me as a co-GM. PM me if you want to talk.
Old 05-29-2007, 01:45 PM
Dawn34 Offline
Elite Trainer

RPG Theme: Digimon
Basic Plot: 4 kids become the new digidestine and have to fight an evil Digimon they search all over the Digital World for Digieggs that let their Digimon Magna digivolve.
Availability: If you want to do it. PM me if you want to be in it.
Looking For: 3 other kids to be the other digidestine.

Name: Blossom
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Old 06-09-2007, 01:54 AM
sonickid01 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Myself got a ideaz.

It's likely that it'll just fail miserably since it's so close to WAR but I'm hanging onto the idea.

RP Theme: I'm not really sure. It won't be Pokemon-related unless someone chooses that circumstance. I guess its kind of like Dragonball Z, in that you fight off continual enemies and build up a plot

Basic Storyline: There is a world.
It is a strange at times. It is Earth. Inside, there are many types of people. Some are good. Some are bad. Some are forgiving. Some are cruel. And these people are defined by many things. What foods they eat. What books they read. Even what video games they play.
During an odd year, several people wake up to see themselves differently. They look the same, but something is odd. They have been granted the ability to draw out spirits from their video game. But only one; their own favorite. Over time, they learn to manipulate these powers and use it for whatever purposes they might find. Some find that they can produce Sonic the Hedgehog from nowhere. Others find large soldiers from Halo by their side at will.
You're one of them.

---

A good idea? I'm going to hang onto it until after the WAR RP.
Originally Posted by aoboco
National Eating Disorders... maybe because of the clam chowder from yesterday?
Old 06-21-2007, 09:47 PM
Darth Murkrow Offline
Elite Trainer

@Sonic: It's very unique, to say the least.

RP Theme: Pokemon with sort of a Fruits Basket-style motif
Basic Storyline:

A group of 10 trainers are racing in the ocean outside of Pacifidlog Town when a storm hits. They are washed up on Mirage Island, some unconscious, others not. The ones who are awake exploit the goods at Mirage Island, like the rare berries and the wild Wynaut. Ho-Oh, the Mirage Pokemon, is angry that these humans would do this, and placed a curse on everyone on or near the island. The humans consequently escape, but notice a problem; under certain stimuli, they transform temporarily into a Pokemon. One person might become a Mightyena under moonlight while another person becomes a Grimer when their feelings are hurt. They cannot communicate with other humans in these forms, which makes it dificult to get along in a society all about capturing Pokemon.

Five of the humans are good; they were either unconscious or didn't participate in the folly of the others and are merely trying to break their curse. The other five are evil and are helping out Team Mythic, who is attempting to use Mirage Island and Ho-Oh's powers for themselves.

Availability: Mine. I hope to develop it more after all the other roleplays I'm in either finish or die horrible deaths in the Standstill Zone.
Looking For: I know it's lacking in a lot of places, and I would value any input, please and thank you.

Murkrow
Done: 800
Old 06-21-2007, 11:43 PM
Saremu Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I am looking for a fun, but also down to earth RP to join. I just don't want to be the person to make it.

RP Theme: I would like a traditional Journey RP in an existing region with bad guys that aren't too over the top. I don't want any fakemon or anything "stupid". If someone decides to ask me about stuff I'll tell you if I think anything you say sounds stupid to me. There shouldn't be too many people. It can get cluttered and hard to keep track of what is going on with a large group. (3-5 players would be best.)
Basic Storyline: Some kids get their first pokemon, but only three of them can get starters. Two(if there are 5 people) will have to capture their first pokemon or can get it from a family member/friend. They have to deal with each other and whatever criminal organization is harassing them.
Availability: Someone else please "steal" this iea and make an RP in any region but Sinnoh. I just want a spot in it.
Looking For: Someone else needs to do pretty much the whole thing. Intermediate to experienced RPers for the players and the GM should be experienced.
Old 06-24-2007, 11:43 PM
Shadowzard Offline
Master Trainer

RP Theme: Pokemon

Basic Storyline: Like MANY other storylines you are a pokemon, but UNLIKE (I hope so) many storylines there is a war between the all powerful types fire and water, one skilled in strength, the other in defence. Choose your side and destiny.

Availability: Yes, it's avaliable.

Looking For: A way to make it sound reasonable that the fire pokemon actually stand a chance.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:32 AM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Send a message via AIM to FireflyK

RP Theme: A different sort of Pokemon adventure

Basic Storyline: It's been told before. Basically, it's the Caliope roleplay I want to do... Once WAR quiets down. I'll need LOTS of planning help, though, so I'm just asking for that now to get prepared early.

Availability: I need help. But don't steal, please.

Looking For: A hell of a lot of assistants, to contribute and help run the many mini-plots? ^^; It died because of WAR busyness, but I'll try again once WAR ends, soo....

My hands have yet to build a village, have yet to find water in the barren desert, have yet to plant a flower, and I have yet to find the path that leads me... I have not loved enough, but the wind and the sun are still on my face.

I have yet to sow green fields, yet to raise a city, yet to plant a grapevine on each chalky hill... There is so much to build and so much to be, and my love is just beginning.
Old 06-25-2007, 01:06 AM
Larvinator Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Larvinator Send a message via Skype™ to Larvinator

Sonic, if you made that RP at some point, I would worship you and join it. It does, however, need a goal and a conflict. Maybe the conflict could be the government wanting these kids to do experiments on or something like that. ^_^

RP Theme: Human vs Pokemon war

Basic Storyline: The humans took control of an all-Pokemon region known as Faari and outlawed any Pokemon there. But a group of Pokemon known as the Remnants is trying to take revenge and take back their region 100 years after capture.

Availability: If you're an idea-stealer, make like a drum and beat it. :/

Looking For: I would like an assistant "Moderator" type person that can easily tell if a post is bunnying of g-modding, then dish out the necessary punishments. When I'm ready to start it, I'll likely be accepting applications of some sort.
Old 06-25-2007, 01:20 AM
LordZangoose Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to LordZangoose Send a message via MSN to LordZangoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireflyK View Post
RP Theme: A different sort of Pokemon adventure

Basic Storyline: It's been told before. Basically, it's the Caliope roleplay I want to do... Once WAR quiets down. I'll need LOTS of planning help, though, so I'm just asking for that now to get prepared early.

Availability: I need help. But don't steal, please.

Looking For: A hell of a lot of assistants, to contribute and help run the many mini-plots? ^^; It died because of WAR busyness, but I'll try again once WAR ends, soo....
I talked to you over PM about this and if you're willing to let me help, I would be glad to.
Old 07-28-2007, 06:42 PM
KOR Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to KOR Send a message via Yahoo to KOR

Name: Timewarp

RP Theme: Futuristic sci-fi world. No pokemon.
Basic Storyline: in the year 2146 Earth lives in peace with other alien planets. You and your crew head onto a space mission with different alien crews. As you travel through space you head into a timewarp. You crash land on Earth which appears to be utterly changed into an alien planet under alien rule. Only your human crew has survived. You end up with strange powers from the time-warp. You must re-claim Earth and figure out what happened during the timewarp.
Availability: I can't make two RPs so it's only available for the people that know me really well on this fourm.
Looking For: I don't need much help since i got the idea down and everything.

These Pokemon are pretty dope :P