Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 05-30-2007, 05:43 AM
jayrod 123 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Pokemon The rise of the Aura Guardian

Chapter 1:What the...

"Jerrod, you dont you got school tomorrow?"a middle heighted woman in her late-40's asked.
"Wait mom i got 10 more minutes on the the tv,"said her tall brown eyed and haired son about 12.
"What are you watching anyway?"the Mom asked her son again.
"Pokemon Lucario And the Mystery Of Mew,"Jerrod replied,5 minutes later he was so asleep nobody could wake him.As Jerrod woke up he noticed he wasn't in his apartment in texas it looked like that castle in that pokemon movie!
"Hey,look who woke up!I found you by the tree of begining,whats your name anyway"said a young men wearing a blue hat and a blue suit,he also had a dog thing standing by him that looked like him.
"Im Jerrod,whats your name?"Jerrod asked.
"Im Aaron the Aura Guardian of this land this is my apprentice Lucario,What land are you from the kingdom of Hoenn,the land of Johto, the Metropolius of Kanto or here in Sinnoh"
"I don't know I guess here,"Jerrod said trying to figure out himself.
"Well come with me to the catsle,Lucario Teliport only using aura,"Aaron comanded
"Yes my master,"the pokemon replied.

I know it was short anyway please rate!