Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 06-03-2004, 08:06 PM
Samus Aran Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Samus Aran Send a message via Yahoo to Samus Aran Send a message via Skype™ to Samus Aran
Default Re: Website/Forum Advertising

here is My site
I still need to add a few pages, and be sure to listen to all the music that plays! There is a different song for each page, and it only plays once! escept on the Role modles page...

Last edited by Samus Aran; 06-04-2004 at 09:52 PM.
Old 06-04-2004, 08:48 PM
Raine Offline

Send a message via AIM to Raine Send a message via Yahoo to Raine

I just now made it. Anybody who wants to join it go ahead.
Old 06-06-2004, 06:00 AM
otikeu Offline
New Trainer

http://webmastertalk.proboards32.com/index.cgi?

This is a new forum I have made to help webmaster and to let webmaster meet other members like themselve to chat and exchange ideas. There is a problem though. There are no members except me. Why, possibly cause I made it 24 hours ago ... Please support my forum by registering, posting, and advertising. Thank you

Gaming Hybrid
www.gaminghybrid.com
Old 06-08-2004, 07:49 AM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Satou

My RP Sites(and ones I really like)

Adoter
Ever been to Neopets or somewhere similar? Have you ever role played an Egg Adoption? The creatures you get there practically fall pointless when the adoption is over. Adoter(Ado from Adoption and ter from Center) is really nothing but a giant Egg Adoption, with a few strings pulled and ribbons added.
At Adoter, everyone lives a life with magical creatures. Warriors protect the Castle and Mistress from harm while Merchants wander the Village and sell their goods. There are also the ever popular Breeders who breed and sell creature along with the forever needed Healers who mend your wounds.
Adoter is currently a peaceful place. So, why join?

Adoter won't be peaceful for much longer. An odd virus has infected the lands and wild creatures almost instantly recieve the urge for human flesh. It is now more important then ever for newly born critters to find a bond so their love for humans won't ever change.

The species of Adoter are very human Out There and everyone starts as a Villager. After you bond your first creature you may get a new job, but only then.
My Position: Owner

Pokemon Legendz
The world of Legendz(with a 'z') is a magical place. Angels, witchs and just normal people live together in peace, never disturbed by any natural disaters.
Why? Because of Satou, of course! Satou is a powerful Angel and her every thought and dream shifts the lands. If she has a nightmare, thunder and lightning roar in the sky while if she's miserable it rains. Life was perfectly peaceful...
And then things went wrong. Settlers from Kanto, Jhoto and Hoenn flooded in from all over. They brought with them Team Aqua, Magma and Rocket, not to mention hudnreds of greedy souls. Peaceful Legendz was disrupted and Satou became annoyed and ticked. How could she protect her lovely land? So, the Angel gave herself a human form and opened a Pokemon Lab. New trainers came to go fight evil with their new Pokemon and she was happy.
But life is still hard. In her human form, Satou faces challenages that shift the land and is slowly losing it. Trainers now must band together and collect the only thing that can save Legendz...
Legendary pokemon. If legendary Pokemon come and take Satou's place as controllers of land, perhaps the world will be more peaceful? No one knows, but trainers must stand now.
My Position: Admin(Satou) ^-^

Magikal World
A Fantasy o_o;
My Position: Owner.

Pokemon Destiny
Regular Pokemon RP.
My Position: Breeder x)
My Name: Luchia/Nezumi/Bree

NeoTitans
Teen Titans site ^_^ Mine... Mine oh mine...

~Chikyuu no Mirai, Gouhoshi suru, nya!~
~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 06-08-2004, 01:53 PM
Lightning Offline
Banned

"Welcome to another year at Hogwarts!" -DUMBLEDORE

Quidditch, House Cups, Sorting, Dueling Club, Classes, Every Flavored Jelly Beans, and more at Hogwarts of W and W:

Hogwarts W and W
Old 06-08-2004, 02:37 PM
Iceman3k Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Iceman3k Send a message via MSN to Iceman3k Send a message via Yahoo to Iceman3k

GP Games
CAUTION- HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN A WHILE

GP Games Forums

Iceman3k's LiveJournal Page
Old 06-10-2004, 10:17 AM
Necrobat Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Necrobat
Talking Re: Website/Forum Advertising

Come and join PokePeak please. It is an awsome place bu is very small place. So please, sign-up yourself, tell your friends or do both!

PokePeak, one awsome online Pokemon RPG. Join today!
Old 06-12-2004, 01:27 AM
Mechaflame Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to Mechaflame

Click Here!

The original starters should get more respeck, don't y'think!
Latest Signature

Old 06-16-2004, 12:38 AM
AltariaTamer Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to AltariaTamer

Hello to everyone out there who knows who I am. And another hi to those of you who don't. As almost none of you guys know, my old forum (FireRed and LeafGreen Paradise) got hacked into, and I created a new one! It is called Pocket Monsters Underground or PMU for short. I would appreciate it if anyone would join my brand new forum and make it explode in growth! Thank you, here is the URL: http://pmunderground.proboards33.com

I would appreciate it if you would come visit and join my new forum. Click the link below to visit my forum and join today!
Pocket Monsters Underground (PMU)
Old 06-16-2004, 08:14 AM
Scizor Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Scizor

A new console forum

Talk about all consoles, including the new nintendo DS !

Go fast to : http://s8.invisionfree.com/PerfectConsole/ [/url]...and join today !
Old 06-24-2004, 06:14 AM
otikeu Offline
New Trainer

http://webmastertalk.proboards32.com/index.cgi?

This is a new forum I have made to help webmaster and to let webmaster meet other members like themselve to chat and exchange ideas. There are 2 members at the moment and our looking for more. Please join if interested.

I will be adding a shoutbox and much more in due time. Please remember that the board isn't old and that is why there is a lack of members. So, please. If you like it, join. If not, please post why. Thank you.

Gaming Hybrid
www.gaminghybrid.com
Old 06-24-2004, 09:13 PM
Nefarious Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)

Send a message via AIM to Nefarious

I have A new forum. It is kinda like this one but in my opinion a bit better. Check it out. Link In Sig. If there is any way to improve just post in the guests board to tell me how you like it in stuff. Or you could just join.
Old 06-25-2004, 06:19 AM
§hadow Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireTiger
I have A new forum. It is kinda like this one but in my opinion a bit better. Check it out. Link In Sig. If there is any way to improve just post in the guests board to tell me how you like it in stuff. Or you could just join.
yes that is a great forum It has nice colores

I will just advertise all the forums in my sig here im sure all the owners of the forums have alredy advertised them here but oh well
Old 06-28-2004, 06:55 AM
AltariaTamer Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to AltariaTamer

For PE2K's likers and haters:

Likers:
If you like PE2K's Forum, you'll like my forum mainly becuase mine is VERY similar to PE2K. I have some features though that are only on mine.

Haters:
If there is something you don't like about PE2K (in which case you are INSANE), you might like my forum. I have something called "Pokemon Team Adventures" which are located in the "Clan Boards." This is something I guarantee you have never tried before because I designed it, and I absolutely love it. I also have a forum that is dedicated ONLY to pokemon, not any of that regular talk that doesn't have to do with pokemon. My forum is everything pokemon, no exceptions.

I hope you will join my forum... I need so many more new members. If you stay active and are actaully dedicated to my forums, you could get the only G-mod Job I am currently handing out. I have only two people in mind for this job at my forum, but I am not choosing it until I have other options. Please everyone, join my forums!!! I know we can all work together to make it huge, but I can only do it with your help. Thank you!!!

Here is the link: http://pmunderground.proboards33.com/index.cgi

I would appreciate it if you would come visit and join my new forum. Click the link below to visit my forum and join today!
Pocket Monsters Underground (PMU)
Old 07-10-2004, 04:54 PM
SSJ Metallica Offline
Amateur Trainer

Heh.. I'll go ahead and post my forum, Metal Militia. It's nothing special, just a hang out basically.