Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 08-05-2011, 10:40 AM
WindowsNT Offline

Default Re: Website/Forum Advertising

I'm going to drop this here. Pallet Town Forums

This is a forum I run with my girlfriend and another close friend of ours. So, uh, we're just a general Pokemon forum (everyone's welcome); tubular place, please check us out. We're pretty loose on rules and all, the whole staff is chill. We've not been around too long, but it'd be nice to see the place a bit more active than it has been. We're open to suggestions, too.
Old 09-20-2011, 05:30 AM
Trainer Kami Offline

Hey guys! I was just messaging to invite you all to a Pokemon group on RPHaven(dot)com, our group is Pokemon League and we are nearing 50 members! We do social/casual RP events, a league based RP, contests where members win cool prizes, and have pokemon related chat. Our room is pokemonxleague if you ever want to check us out. Canon, OC and gijinkas are welcomed!

Pokemon League Group
Old 09-20-2011, 10:29 AM
Machampion Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Machampion Send a message via Yahoo to Machampion Send a message via Skype™ to Machampion
Smile Re: Website/Forum Advertising

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...hp?groupid=977

For people who still play with Pokemon that is not 5th gen!
Old 10-08-2011, 10:23 PM
kr9q Offline

My new Forum-Based Pokemon RPG. Here~
We need more people so we can get started.

Last edited by kr9q; 10-08-2011 at 10:26 PM.
Old 10-10-2011, 09:37 PM
Machampion Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Machampion Send a message via Yahoo to Machampion Send a message via Skype™ to Machampion

Are you a rescue team or looking for a rescue team? Click here!
Old 10-11-2011, 01:35 AM
Cheerful Cherubi Offline
Photosynthesis with Viciousness

New forum that Serebiish made!! http://s11.zetaboards.com/Pokemon_Union_Forums/index/

Signature made by Foxamivalth!
Old 10-12-2011, 04:36 AM
Battlestar Offline

An Awesome site! Has over 60 members and is growing everyday. We are very lenient about things and do almost every suggestion! Here it is http://teamrocketcorp.freeforums.org/

Also join our Social group Team Rocket Corporation!

Think you have what it takes to hang out with the baddest on PE2K? Then Join Team Rocket Corporation!

Join Today!!

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...hp?groupid=954
Old 10-21-2011, 08:53 PM
Slaya99 Offline

http://feraligatrcreek.forummotion.com/

I just got it started adnd im new to forums so please register and post on it THANKS!
Old 10-21-2011, 09:04 PM
Pokemonpal7 Offline

Www.Pokefarm.com/forum is a site that focuses on breeding. Were going through a low stage at the moment, so it would be good if anyone decided to join. We also run wifi gyms, battles, and gve out pokemon, and most people don't care what they get in return. It's a friendly community, and if you see me online (pokemonpal7 is my username still.) feel free to PM me, VM me, or start a quick chat conversation with me.

Click the badge to see the gym menu at Pokefarm.com! My gym is The Tectonic Gym! Credit to Vasden2 from Pokefarm.com for the badge case.
Old 10-26-2011, 08:47 AM
Digital Offline
Cyber Soldier

Send a message via AIM to Digital

http://leafyturtwig.forumms.net/forum

It is a fun, kind and growing forum. With only 30 members at the moment, it would be nice to expand and also get to know new people. The forum is a bit like PE2K, and we would really like it if you joined up and started posting in the threads. There is a Live Chat, where you can talk to other online members instantly. If you have any questions, feel free to PM them to me. If you join up and have any problems, again, feel free to ask me, or the other moderators.

Hope to see you soon.

Spoiler:
Old 10-29-2011, 05:36 AM
Speed-X Offline

Send a message via AIM to Speed-X

Hoping that someone will see this, but I doubt it. *shrugs*

PM is currently in its beginning stages, but we could really use some members.

Yes, I know this sounds very dull.
We offer several interactive features, however, such as...
---------------------
-A rank system that gives users incentives for completing certain criteria.

-A spriting system in which you can apply / test to be a Spriter and an Elite Spriter--in respective order--which is judged upon your skills as a pixel artist as a whole. Being an Elite Spriter currently only gives a few concrete benefits so far, but just being able to say that, "Hey, my skills are way above average" is pretty nice too, no? New "concrete" benefits will be added as the forum develops more. But for it to develop? We need your help, of course.

-A team battling system based on WoW; a mix between WoW and Spriting. Thanks to :mojanbo: for having thought up the original concept for PMF and PMF2. It's really quite an interesting one. The winning system is via expert judges and NOT polling.

-Another battling system that just has no categorization. Here you can make a challenge (profile) thread--giving that you post the needed information in your thread--and users will be able to challenge you in said thread to have a "battle." How does battling work? Simply just challenge another user with their information posted up like above, then a third party will make a thread that has you and your opponent sprite something relating to your category of choice. Once the entries have been posted, they go up in a poll. After a few days--usually 5 or sooner--the poll will be closed and the winner will be announced.

-We also have a monthly contest feature, which is pretty self-explanatory if you ask me. However, I plan on waiting until we get more active members (keyword: ACTIVE) before I start the first competition / signups.

-And of course, you'll be able to showcase your pixel art in your own personalized thread that ONLY YOU can post in. If you want critiques for one or two of your creations or just a general feedback overview of your gallery, you can post for such in the feedback section.

-Not a pixel artist? Don't fret: although it's not as extravagant, this forum has areas of general chat and for you to post other art mediums as well.

-Friendly staff that will help you assuming you need it. Trust me. These guys, while I'm their admin, are not gonna bite your head off...that is unless you intentionally act stupid, but that's a completely different story.

-A "Wow! Gallery" that showcases some of the best pixel works we have on PM. It's not much now since we're in need of more members, but nominations have certainly been open, and always will.

-Of course, a forum for you to make your precious "request shops" if you feel you must do so. We also have a forum specifically for projects that are for pixel art.

-Finally, we have a (hopeful) roleplay that may come in the future. I'm planning on basing it off of the URPG, one of my old Pokemon RP forums and the official games, and the theme will be Pokemon "hybrids" and Fakemon. However, these won't just be your copy+paste bullcrappy fusions...no, these will be custom-made by some of our better pixel artists at PM. I also plan on adding some interesting things here and there to it, but we'll just have to see.
Please. In no way will this RP ever be completed soon. Heck, I don't even know if it'll be finished by 6 months or a year from now. I suppose time will tell.
---------------------

Hopefully this intrigues you to join. Thanks in advance, and even if you don't, thanks for considering.
Old 12-17-2011, 01:15 AM
Stardy Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Stardy

Hi PE2K. Surely there must be a wrestling fan on this board who enjoys a bit of roleplaying. Anyway er, here it goes;

Link
http://z15.invisionfree.com/ARMBAR_ERROR_Society

Description of the board
I'm going to keep this short and simple. Armbar Error Society came from a number of in jokes between the four who set it up, but it ended up getting popular because it gave e-feds a chance to show themselves off and add more to their product without actually doing any work in setting things up. Weekly streams from feds made on games such as WWE 12 and No Mercy happen, leading to some very awesome bro chats on Skype and whatnot. Really cool people all around, and fun times to be had by all.

E-fed board? How many do you have at the moment?
We currently have 17 active feds. Six of them text, five of them WWE 12, three of them No Mercy, the others are mix and match, who knows. Even if you sign up for just one, it'll be fun. I recommend giving it at least a shot.

I'm still not sure about all of this...

On Sunday we plan on running a big streamfest featuring two of the feds for everybody to watch going into WWE Tables, Ladders and Chairs. You won't miss a second of TLC and still get to enjoy the fun times in the stream, and see what we're made of. And if you like it, you can get in on the action. I'll post more details about it tomorrow, but it's likely starting at 10PM GMT (Around three hours before TLC starts) at http://livestream.com/acesource .

One final note
Even if you don't join, I would love some constructive criticism on how to improve the board as a whole. I'm not one of the original four but I essentially do most of the work on improving it, so if you have any ideas, let me know. Thanks for reading, hope this gets some activity going on the board, as it's always nice to see new members. I'm Trippy/Stardy on the boards, so it's pretty easy to pick me out from a crowd. Although my name would be considered offensive anywhere else on the internet. .

And in case anybody mentions
I am working on a website for the board. It's just hard because of the fact everybody updates everything all the time so it's hard to nail down one little thing. Even a blog is hard. Oh, and follow me on Twitter. @NotStardy . I'm @PE2K approved!

Stardy = awesome

Last edited by Stardy; 12-17-2011 at 01:18 AM.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:16 AM
dabeatmaster123 Offline

http://pokemonadvgame.forumotion.com/ this is the Aokemon Adventures Game Forum and it is considered to be an RP forum, but with a twist. In this rp, there is a live action system where you can battle, capture (for rangers) in real time and have a role in the pokemon world. Once you make a character on the forums, you are allowed to come in and RP with your character (You can have as many characters as you want, but you can only RP one at a time) In order to play or have any questions about it go here:

http://cbe002.chat.mibbit.com/

Nickname: <your choice> Channel: #PokeAdvGame

Thanks and I hope you see you there!
Old 01-21-2012, 10:38 PM
Simmi Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Simmi Send a message via MSN to Simmi

So this is a New VB forum, which I Admin:

http://ceruleanforums.com/

It's called Cerulean Forums and it was made yesterday. All it needs now are a couple of members.. xD
Old 01-21-2012, 10:38 PM
Simmi Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Simmi Send a message via MSN to Simmi

So this is a New VB forum, which I Admin:

http://ceruleanforums.com/

It's called Cerulean Forums and it was made yesterday. All it needs now are a couple of members.. xD