Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 06-19-2009, 07:12 PM
Cookie Monsta Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Cookie Monsta
Default Re: Website/Forum Advertising

My working progress *fail* of a portfolio @ http://www.i-police.clans.net

and a test board where i practice javascript, CSS and other coding stuff; http://versin.b1.jcink.com

It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.
Old 06-20-2009, 06:11 PM
iReign Offline

Send a message via AIM to iReign Send a message via MSN to iReign Send a message via Skype™ to iReign

Victory Road Forums
Why hello viewer. Victory Road is a community dedicated to Pokemon with a site under construction. It specializes in competitive Pokemon, but supports general talk about Pokemon as well. We are a brand new community and we need members to grow. So join today!

...All the cool kids are doing it.

life is a btch, but i appreciate her
AIM: ireignorshine
urpg
Old 06-25-2009, 03:05 PM
KarD Offline

1ATK.com is a WiFi-League Site for new trainers to battle, trade and participate in tournaments. We have Teams, Gyms, RPGs, Giveaways, Guides and much more. If you need any help with Pokemon D/P/Pt, or just want to learn more about Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver, 1ATK! has got it all. Our new profile feature will also make connecting to users from around the world a breeze. Hope to see some of you there!
Old 06-29-2009, 09:26 AM
Stardy Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Stardy

NNSNetwork is a group of sites, forums and other things that was made for a non-profit cause, just made really for people to have a fun time whatever part of the place they choose. The focus of the group is Wrestling Forums and E-Feds, however there are other interesting things for you to check out as well, I'll get to those in a minute, for now though, a quick history lesson...

The founding forum in the NNS Network was Dropkick, a forum dedicated to wrestling, lasting between the months of Nov 2008 to Feb 2009, where it closed and made the not-nearly-as-successful Dropkick II, lasting between Feb and Mar 2009, before dying due to inactivity. However, in May of 2009, the forums returned with the brand new Dropkick III, which is still active today, and the head of the NNS Network. Many other sites, forums and features have been made and are aligned to NNS Network, such as Fire Pro X, Nathan's Fire Pro CAW Fed. Loose partners (Not created or ran by NNS Network but still aligned with us in some shape or form) includes the highly successful Pokémon Forum Marshtomps Mudpit (Owned and ran by Ross Hitchman) and the great E-Fed in the form of Hellbound Wrestling (Owned by .OS7).

Some links to some of the sites (Well, one site and three E-Feds) currently under the NNS Banner. :D

Dropkick The Third: The Main Site of NNS

Ultimate Xtreme Wrestling: The Upstart E-Fed Ran by NNS

Hellbound Wrestling: A successful E-Fed that has ran for a while now, first affiliate/partner of the group.

Hardcore Wrestling Alliance: A successful E-Fed that has returned from the grave, with the old owner and Nathan running it.

So yeah, why not join some of the sites or even the group itself?
Just PM me and stuff here (Or preferably on Dropkick), with the logo, link and a description, and I'll add it. ;D

EDIT:
Before somebody points out, yeah, the website is a bit blank atm.
I accidently *coughgothackedbyyoungerbrothercough* lost all the pages on the site, so I'm in the process of re-adding things now.
I have about 8 more pages to add, and if you want your site on, now would be the best time to ask since I'm adding stuff anyway.
And I'm also working on getting a domain on that note. So yeah. ¬.¬

Stardy = awesome

Last edited by Stardy; 06-29-2009 at 09:42 AM.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:40 AM
Rachel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel

Last edited by Rachel; 07-01-2009 at 01:43 AM.
Old 07-03-2009, 03:48 AM
Primal Mario Offline
Elite Trainer

Ok this place is awesome we have a chatbox and 1 flash game at the moment! Join today! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Nintendo_..._HQ/index.php?

"Without idiots, life would have no meaning."

Last edited by Primal Mario; 07-04-2009 at 04:31 AM.
Old 07-03-2009, 06:22 PM
alice_the_dratini Offline

This is a new Pokemon chat. We need members.
http://xat.com/UmbreonSanctuary
Old 07-05-2009, 04:46 AM
genofan96 Offline
Amateur Trainer

TPWFRPGV V 0.2
Megaman RPG
Old 07-15-2009, 01:36 AM
Lady Of The Lake Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Lady Of The Lake Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Of The Lake Send a message via Skype™ to Lady Of The Lake

My atempt at an art forum lol its crap.

I need admins mods and good righters and stufff please come

artcentral.freeforums.org

Made by me
Old 07-18-2009, 01:27 AM
Tom Offline
New Trainer

It's a cool Pokemon RPG which is being developed very fast. Has dedicated staff and great helpfull members.

If anyone is interested please click the link. Thank you.

http://tpmrpg.net/signup.php?s=41
Old 07-20-2009, 11:48 AM
Katana Master Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Skype™ to Katana Master

This isn't my website but one i'm active in. It's called Haloasis, it's for Halo fans and Machinima fans/makers or just for general chit chat.

Click Here For Awesome Website

URPG | Claims | It's Me | SS Team
Formally Know As Mr. Awesome
Old 07-20-2009, 05:04 PM
Hyren Offline
New Trainer

[blockquote]

Hyren was a prosperous land. An island several hundred kilometers south-west of the region of Kanto, it was both a very populous and well-known tourist attraction as it was a trainer's haven, harboring hundreds upon thousands of species of Pokemon that thrived in the various environments that the Island was home to.

In fact, that was one of the most peculiar things about Hyren. This Island, while rather large [being two hundred kilometers from north tip to south and a hundred and seventy from east to west], did not have any dominant weather or ecosystem. In fact, the Island of Hyren was divided into eleven regions based upon ecosystem. The reason it was so popular with Pokemon trainers was that within half an hour you could go from desert to ice age, consequently discovering all sorts of Pokemon.

... And then everything went wrong.
Hyren Utopia of Disaster
[hr]

Hyren is a PG-13, advanced RP that gives way to a new dawn in Pokemon RPing. Instead of the usual "Travel around the region" we've added a whole new dimension- feel free to travel and adventure, but not all threads are monitored by mods- you can Free RP with friends too, challenge them to battles, or adventure with them. Of course, we have a Plot- and what's more, RPG mods won't hesitate to jump into your topics, changing their course entirely. It's much more of a social game, but the "essential" of every Pokemon RPG remains.

To find out more please read [The Cataclysm] [Yeah, it's long, but so long as you get most if it you're fine, feel free to skim a bit >_>] which is a complete history of Hyren.

Please note that we are still in our BETA Stages.
Have a great time on Hyren, don't forget to read all the rules!

[Hyren awaits you.][/blockquote]
Old 07-27-2009, 02:07 AM
Queen of Ninetales Offline
New Trainer

GamesMaster Headquarters is a relatively active site, held together by a small community, we discuss anything really, though there is a strong pokemon influence with the two admins being callec "Notched Ear Pichu" and "Blue Leafeon"

It's a relatively friendly place and it'd be appreciated if you could check the place out.

http://gamemastersheadquarters.b1.jc...ex.php?act=idx
Old 07-27-2009, 02:33 AM
Khalid Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Khalid Send a message via MSN to Khalid

Everyone has a beginning is this is yours. Its usually when your 10 years old and you receive your first Pokemon. Be it from a Professor or befriended in the wild, everyone has a beginning from when they start off as New and become glorified champions! Its time to begin that special once in a life time Journey..

Its time to become a Pokemon Trainer!

Each generation score to become the Pokemon Master and some of the greatest have been hailed to be the best and now its your turn to do so! Be the best that you can be! With the open doors of Gym Leaders and Pokemon Leagues, there's really no end to the fun of it! Travel through regions to continue to battle and reign supreme over others. But with the threat of the Bigger and Badder Team Rocket around, what will become of your Pokemon. Start Here!

JOIN THE JOURNEY!

Old 08-03-2009, 10:56 AM
SilverEspeon Offline
New Trainer

Pokemon Chronicles sounds good! I think I'll join...

I don't really have a fancy banner or anything, but...

Please take a look at this new, Pokemon Role-play forum. It is called Vayu Region, and is set in the fictional Pokemon region of Vayu. Become a pokemon trainer, catch, raise and train your own pokemon, challenge the gym leaders and the Elite Four, and become a champion.

Vayu Region is still in it's early stages, having only a few members, but it has the potential to become a great Pokemon forum, where you can create your own characters, chat to other pokemon fans, banter over the various topics of pokemona, and start your own journey in the world of pokemon.

Visit the World of Pokemon.

Visit Vayu Region.

Last edited by SilverEspeon; 08-03-2009 at 11:00 AM.