Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2005, 09:45 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default You Broke My Heart (AAML) PG-13

You Broke My Heart
By Pokemon Trainer Sarah

-----

A/N: This was my first Pokemon fic, also rated PG-13 for themes not suitable for young children.

-----

She sat alone by the waterfall. The girl of fifteen seemed mesmerised by the steady flow of water. The breeze ruffled her fiery red hair and she shivered ever so slightly as the cool night air touched her bare arms and legs. She seemed deep in thought, a seriousness was present on her face as she stared into the clear blue pool of water that reflected in her eyes. She loved the water and it calmed her.

“I can’t take this” she suddenly whispered to the wind “I have to let him know even if he breaks my heart.”

A rustling noise turned her gaze from the calming water to the bush surrounding her. Slowly a boy of her age emerged from the bushes, his spiky hair reaching toward the stars under a red and white baseball cap. His gloved hands in his pockets.

“Misty?” he called to the girl. “What are you doing?” he asked.

“Ash…” the girl started, looking into his deep brown eyes. “I…I have to tell you…something.” She faltered and averted her gaze from his face.

“Sure Misty.” Ash replied, not realising the seriousness of the situation, he sat next to the girl on a large brown rock. Misty couldn’t help but look into his eyes again.

‘Those eyes…’ she thought to herself as she tried to see into his heart. Ash’s eyes glinted in the soft moonlight. “Ash, I’ve been holding this in for ages, and I just can’t cope anymore. I’ve been waiting to tell you and somehow this seems to be the right time.” Misty spoke softly into the chilly night air.

Ash looked at Misty as she spoke but again she turned her eyes to her feet and continued. "Ash, what I’m trying to say is…well…I’ve never really had a proper family…sure I have my sisters but we’ve never been close. I’ve never had anyone who really cares about me…who really likes me for who I am. Until…until I met you, Ash.” She paused and averted her gaze to the calm water beside her, too afraid to look at Ash’s face, she continued.

“Ever since we met I knew you were different. Not like my parents who abandoned me…or my sisters who ignore me…Ash, ever since I remember I’ve liked you…” she stopped for breath. “More than liked you…I think…I know…I love you, Ash.” She finished.

There she had said it. She felt her heart beating fast, waiting for his answer. A small proud grin emerged on her face. After almost five years of keeping her secret she had finally told Ash her true feelings. She waited for him to hug her, to tell her he felt the same way, but instead he jumped from his place next to her.

She stole a look at his face. His eyes were clouded over. She couldn’t tell what was going through his mind, but she knew it wasn’t what she wanted. He couldn’t return the feelings, the love she had for him. She turned her face toward the waterfall in the hope of hiding the stream of tears that now ran down her face.

She heard Ash run back toward the campsite. She had played out the scene in her mind so many times. The time when she would reveal her love to Ash Ketchum, the way that he would smile, that cheeky grin of his, the way that he’d wrap his arms around her, making her forget her fears, her miserable childhood. But the scene in her mind had never ended like this. How could she have thought…how could she have been so wrong? She cried openly now. With Ash out of earshot she didn’t try to contain her sobs any longer.

“I’m an idiot” she sobbed. “The one person I’ve ever cared about...and now I’ve wrecked it all.” The tears kept coming faster and faster until her eyes were filled with water and all she could see was a blur.

She furiously wiped the tears away, but to no avail. “He was my life…” she whispered in between sobs. “…and now he’ll never talk to me again.”

Her once sparkling aqua-green eyes were dull and lifeless. She remembered the first time she had seen 10 year old Ash Ketchum and had been intrigued by his features, his feelings, his love toward his Pokémon.

‘After everything we’ve been through’ she thought ‘he didn’t even have the decency to speak to me.’ “He never cared about me!” she said aloud, growing angry as well as miserable.

The tears now poured down her face as she stared at her heartbroken reflection in the pool of water next to her. ‘He never even liked me’ the thoughts in her head turning darker and more sullen.

“I’m scrawny, a runt!” she yelled at herself. “I’ve lost my best friend” the depressing thoughts took over her mind. “There’s nothing left,” she simply said. “Nothing left to live for.” She repeated to herself as she slipped deeper and deeper into despair.

“I’m a stupid runt…Ash doesn’t love me..” she sobbed, she couldn’t stop the evil thoughts from forming in her head. Her cheeks were red and her eyes puffy from the tears that continually flowed down her face. She stared at her reflection.

“I hate you” she said at her reflection. “I hate you!” she screamed this time and stood up, full of rage. She lifted her head up to see the stars, twinkling brightly in the sky. She then turned to face the bright moon and stared at its mysterious beauty for the last time.

She dipped her hands into the pool of water, destroying her reflection and splashed the cool water onto her face. She loved the water and she needed it to be with her. She then proceeded to pull out a small tattered piece of notepaper from her pocket and with a pen, scribbled a short note. She then returned the paper and pen to her pocket. She was now in a state of complete depression, her face was bright red and she struggled to breathe as large sobs caught in her throat.

She shut her eyes and pulled a small army knife from her back pocket. With tears running down her cheeks and dark thoughts of despair filling her mind she gathered all the strength she could muster from her shaking body and plunged the knife into her heart. She was still sobbing as she hit the ground.
Old 02-18-2005, 09:46 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: You Broke My Heart (AAML) PG-13

Meanwhile Ash had run back to the campsite. Shocked and baffled by what Misty had told him he needed some advice. An older boy sat at a camp stove, cooking something. He had dark spiky hair.

“Brock!” Ash said quickly. “Brock, Misty just said…she…loves me.” Ash said nervously. ‘I’m only fifteen.’ He thought ‘What do I know about love?’ he felt a twitch in his stomach.

“It’s about time” Brock said. “God Ash, couldn’t you see this coming? She’s liked you for practically forever!” the older boy replied.

Ash was dumbstruck, this whole thing was new to him.

“Well Ash…what did you say?” Brock asked curiously, sensing from the expression on Ash’s face that it hadn’t gone well.

“I…I didn’t say anything…” Ash faltered. “I mean…she’s my best friend…I really like her, I was just shocked and…”

“Ash!” Brock practically yelled. “You can’t just run off like that! Just tell her what you feel.” He cried out in exasperation.

“Hell Brock, I’m only fifteen and my best friend just tells me she loves me out of the blue! I don’t know what I feel! I mean Misty’s great…I really do care about her…I’d do anything for her...I’d…”
“I think you just answered your own question.” Brock said quietly. “Just trust your heart. You’ll know how you feel.”

“But that’s just it…I feel so many things…miserable when we fight…sorry for her…scared for her…” Ash continued sullenly.

“Sure sounds like love to me.” Brock looked up at him from the stove and smiled.

‘Love’ thought Ash. ‘I love Misty?’ he questioned, then “I love Misty!” he said aloud and he could feel his heart beating fast and butterflies in his stomach at those words. He had to tell her.

He began running back to the waterfall, the wind on his back and a smile on his face. ‘If this is love then it’s great’ Ash grinned to himself. ‘And what better person to share it with than Misty?’

Ash soon reached the waterfall where Misty was. Even in the bright moonlight he couldn’t see her.

“Misty?” Ash called through the darkness. “Misty?” he said excitedly. “I…I have something to tell you…Misty I…” he stopped suddenly, the breath left his body.

“M…Misty?” he stuttered, staring at the motionless body of his best friend on the ground. “Oh my god.” He whispered. He felt like he would faint. ‘What’s wrong with her?’ he wondered desperately.

She lay on her stomach on the hard ground next to the rock they were sitting on earlier. She was completely still except for the slight movement of her back, rising up and down with each struggling breath.

“Misty? Speak to me!” he sobbed. He picked her up off the ground and cradled her in his arms. It wasn’t until then that he noticed the blood on the front of her clothes and the bloodstains on the grass where she had been lying. Then he noticed the knife protruding from her left side.

“Oh my god, no.” he whispered to himself and stared in shock. His whole body went numb and he couldn’t stop staring at the knife.

“Misty, Misty it’s me. Misty?” He tried to wake her. “Misty it’s me, Ash. Misty, wake up, please.” He pleaded as the tears continued flowing down his face, making his voice break. “What has she done?” he sobbed. What have I done?” he choked on a tear.

He lay his hand on her face. It was still damp from the many tears that she cried. He placed his hand in the cool water that Misty loved so much and began putting it on Misty’s forehead. “Misty. Oh my god Misty, you can’t leave me.” He begged “Not now Misty.”

He put more water onto her lifeless forehead. “Help!” he screamed. “Somebody, help us…please” he cried through the night but his voice was hoarse and dry. He continued putting water on her head. Misty’s eyes twitched.

“Misty, Misty you’re going to be ok. I’m here now Misty.” Ash sobbed. “Help us” he called again through the chilly night air. Misty slowly opened her eyes and slowly turned towards the one she died for. With great effort she lifted her hand to his cheek.

“Misty, thank god you’re ok.” Ash sighed with a sob, tears still streaming down his face.

Misty was bleeding profusely from her chest. Misty looked into Ash’s eyes and opened her mouth.

“I...love you.” She whispered in a hoarse dry voice. “Don’t forget me, Ash.” She finished as her hand fell limply by her side.

“NO!” Ash cried. “No, Misty, you don’t understand.” Ash was bawling now. Only as he looked into those once-bright lifeless dull eyes he realised the true terror of what he’d done.

“Misty I love you.” Ash rocked her in his arms. “I do love you Misty” he could feel his heart beating fast in his chest. “I love you” he sobbed and hugged her motionless body.

But it was too late. Misty was gone. He felt for a pulse…nothing. “Help us…anybody!” Ash cried out, the words getting stuck in his throat. He placed his hand on her once soft cheek. It was icy cold. He hugged her to his chest. “Oh…Misty…” he sobbed with the lifeless girl in his arms.

It was then that he noticed paper sticking out of her back pocket. With a sob, he gingerly removed the paper. He tried to wipe the tears away that blurred his vision but they wouldn’t stop. He read the note in between sobs. It was only one sentence. He held the paper up to his face so he could read it in the moonlight.

“My life’s not worth living…”, he sobbed “…without you.” He took a deep breath and read the last words. “You broke my heart.” He turned and looked into the eyes of the girl that he cared so much about.

“No Misty, no.” Ash cried. “Misty…what have I done?” he brushed Misty’s tangled red hair from her face and planted a soft kiss on her cheek and there he sat with her all night. He cradled her in his arms like a precious gift. The tears kept rolling down his face as he had stopped trying to hold them in long ago.

“My Misty” he said and looked at the waterfall behind them. He turned his gaze to Misty’s face. “My Misty…I love you too.”

End

-----
Old 02-18-2005, 09:48 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Through Angel Eyes
By Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Sequel to You Broke My Heart

--------------------

The young girl watched down from above. Her aqua eyes focused and observing intently. Her red hair framed her pale face and stood out from her white attire. She was young. Too young to be here, but alas she was and there was nothing she could do about it.

Her lips curved into a small frown, her eyes were locked onto a boy, sitting on the ground below her. His russet eyes were dull, their usual brightness not present. They were red and puffy, clearly showing that tears had been pouring from them moments ago. His lips formed a shattered frown and his dark spiky hair was more messy than usual. The girl then turned her attention to the boy’s arms. In them he rocked a lifeless body. The tears that had threatened to escape earlier now ran down her cheeks as she gazed upon the slim body of the teenage girl, its fragile features, its soft fiery red hair. Her hair. She sobbed, forcing her eyes to move from the face of the dead girl, her face. Her eyes came to rest upon a small bloody penknife protruding from the body’s chest. She breathed deeply, trying to stay calm and composed, not wanting to breakdown like she had before.

“I hate you,” she said to her reflection. “I hate you!” this time she screamed, her hoarse voice echoing through the dense forest. She could take no more, no more hatred, no more pain. She took a deep breath and looked to the sky once more. With her arms shaking she held the small penknife in front of her heart, and gathering all the strength she could muster, she plunged the small knife into her heart. She was still sobbing as she hit the ground.

The girl blinked twice, pulling herself from the nightmare, her final moments of life. She had tried to forget the past, the past was not needed anymore. Now was the present and forever was the future. What happened in the past didn’t matter now because it was too late to change anything. The girl wrapped her feathered wings around herself, forcing her gaze from her lifeless body and the boy that she had loved with all her heart. That she still loved. She pulled her knees to her chest as the tears came faster know, not bothering to wipe them away, she just sat and thought, trying to make sense of the final moments of her life. She knew that she had drifted down too far into despair, just the idea of losing Ash, the thought of it, made her miserable. But it had happened. The one thing she was trying to prevent had happened and now she would have to live without it for eternity. The one she loved hadn’t loved her back, and she couldn’t live with that, without him, her other half.

She turned slowly to take another glance at the boy below her. Fresh tears were flowing down his face. His hands caressing her cheek softly. He was in a state of despair, calling for help, begging her to wake up. Oh how she regretted her actions. But all it took was a moment of weakness to trigger the hate that had been locked away inside of her. The hate that Ash had kept away with his boyish smile and his boisterous laughter. One moment without him and she had cracked, that’s all it took to ruin a life, from the looks of things, more than one life. Misty kept her gaze fixed on the boys’ face, not being able to bear the pain he was going through. The torment that she had caused him. She hadn’t thought about anyone except herself.

She could still remember the moment of pain, the moment her heart broke in two, the moment she had known she would never hear his laugh again, never feel his arms around her, never be able to share her secrets with him. That was all it took for her to give up her life, because she knew she couldn’t go on without him. But wasn’t that what she had just done? More tears trickled down her ashen face as she realised that she’d now have to life without, not so much live, but exist without, all the things she couldn’t have from Ash in the first place. Even though she gave up her life she still would never feel his warm touch ever again. And an eternity is much longer than a lifetime. Her body jerked with each sob.

All she wanted was a second chance. A chance to tell Ash how much he meant to her, how he was the reason she got up in the morning, but surely he knew that now. She wanted to apologise and to feel his warm touch one more time before she would have to exist without him forever. She sighed deeply. The moon shone brightly from behind the mountains in the east. Slowly Ash lifted his pallid face to the moon, letting it calm him. Letting him forget, for one moment, the tragic events of that night.

Misty couldn’t take it anymore. She had to be down there with him. She couldn’t stay up here by herself, but mainly she couldn’t leave Ash down on Earth by himself, believing that everything was his fault. She spread her milky wings and soared gracefully down to Earth, focusing on Ash and the way he cared for her body. If only she had known sooner that he returned the feelings she had for him. If only she hadn’t acted so recklessly. But the time was gone for the “if”s now. There was no way she could change the past. But maybe she could change the future.

Misty landed gently on the hard ground. If she could feel pain she would have felt the sharp rocks on the ground dig into her feet, but angels didn’t suffer. Misty stood quietly in front of Ash. Pausing in front of him and looking into his russet eyes. He looked up for a moment, seeming to sense her there. She knew that he couldn’t. Angels were only visible to other angels and the great gods themselves. Misty looked into his russet eyes, as he seemed to be looking back into hers. She felt a smile form on her lips as she peered into the deep brown orbs that she loved so much. The feature that intrigued her. She wanted to reach out and touch him, but she knew it wasn’t possible. Her hand would slip straight through his. If only she could touch him one more time. Her heart beat fast as she moved to sit next to Ash. Her heart felt like it would burst with love for the boy, and knowing that she could never speak to him again made her devastated. She looked up to the great gods as the stars twinkled in the sky and slowly she prayed that for just one moment, she could share the love that she felt for Ash. A small star shot across the sky as she made her wish. She looked lovingly at Ash, nursing her lifeless body. She wanted so much to touch him, to feel his warm skin. She shyly rested her head upon his shoulder. Surprisingly she did not slip through him. She could feel his soft jacket under her skin, damp from the tears he had shed. She gasped. How could she feel him? Could her wish possibly have come true? She turned to face Ash and found that he was staring directly at her. His eyes seemed to be searching, knowing that she was there.

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 02-18-2005 at 09:51 AM.
Old 02-18-2005, 09:50 AM
Expecto Patronum!

“Misty” a very hoarse whisper left his lips, his eyes wide with fright and astonishment. At once she looked deep into his eyes, concentrating on him and only him, thinking of all the memories they shared, the remnants of her life she would keep with her forever.

“Ash.” Misty whispered back, trying not to cry once more. She bit her lip to stop the tears. Ash’s body jerked. He shut his eyes and opened them again, still staring at her, this time with a frightened expression on his face.

“Misty? Misty?” he said again, not believing that he had heard her voice call to him. Misty suddenly felt a surge of power rush through her. She looked down, her body was glowing. She was unsure of what was happening. Suddenly she stopped glowing. She looked down once more, this time she nearly choked. She could see through herself, she was like a translucent image. Before she could make sense of the situation Ash jumped to his feet beside her. A frightened expression on his face.

“M- Misty?” he said startled, his words garbled in his throat. He stared at her, through her. Was it possible that he could actually see her?

“Ash. Please, please don’t be afraid.” Misty said quietly as Ash backed away from her ghostly form. “Ash it’s me.” She continued, trying to get through to him.

“Misty.” He said slowly. “Misty? What…what are you? What’s happening to me? Am I going crazy?” he fell to the ground, shaking his head. His eyes full of terror. Misty felt so bad for him. She didn’t want to frighten him.

“Ash, it’s me, Misty. I’ve come down to see you, to be with you…” her words caught in her throat. “one last time…” she sobbed. At the mention of those words Ash seemed to finally be over his fear. He walked slowly towards the ghostly girl and reached out a hand. Surprisingly she was warm. He then noticed the wings on her back.

“You’re…you’re an a- angel…” he stuttered in disbelief. Calming himself enough to sit next to her. “Misty? Is it really you?” he asked again, not believing his eyes.

“Yes Ash it’s me. I don’t know how this happened. I was watching you and longing so much to speak to you one more time…and I guess my wish was granted.” At this she smiled gratefully. She didn’t know how long she had, but any time with Ash was better than none.

“Misty!” Ash cried, tears now rolling down his cheeks as he pulled her into a tight embrace. “Oh Misty. I’m so sorry…I’m so sorry for what I did to you.” He sobbed into her shoulder.

“Oh no Ash, please. I can’t let you feel responsible for this. It was all my fault. You can’t ruin your life because of this.” Misty replied, allowing her hands to run through Ash’s hair, something she’d always wanted to do. “You have so much potential. You can do so much with your life.”

“But it is my fault. If I knew how I felt then none of this would have happened.” He said back, not being able to look into Misty’s eyes. “Look what I did to you – ” The tears poured down quicker now as he turned to look at Misty’s lifeless body. “Look what I did.” He repeated to himself. “I’m so sorry Mist.” Misty felt her heart go out to him. She looked down on Ash, wondering hopelessly why she’d wrecked his life. She couldn’t let him face this alone. She couldn’t let him take the blame.

“Ash, please listen to me.” Misty said, pulling away from Ash to look into his russet eyes. “This is not your fault. Please Ash. I never wanted you to feel responsible. I’m here now. And I just want to let you know how much I care about you.” She said gently, allowing her eyes to melt into his. Ash just sobbed and looked into her eyes. Misty felt the tears threaten to fall again, she bit down on her lip again, but to no avail. The tears silently poured down her face. Ash smiled lovingly at her. He brought his hand up slowly to her cheek and wiped the tears away. She grabbed his hand and gently pulled him toward her. She held him close, realising that what she had to do had been done. She had taken the blame from Ash. But knowing Ash the way she did, she knew that he would always feel responsible, he would always blame himself for what had happened, and sadly she knew in her heart that she couldn’t do a thing about it. Ash would live with it for the rest of his life, but she would exist with the guilt of Ash’s blame for the rest of eternity.

Suddenly she felt her body lighten, and begin to glow again. She realised that she didn’t have much time left to be with Ash. It seemed that Ash had sensed this too, he stood up and she did the same. Misty allowed her hand to caress his face.

“Before I go, there’s something I need to tell you.” Misty said slowly, looking into the eyes she loved. “I love you Ash, I’ve always loved you, and I always will.” She turned her gaze to the heavens above. “Even though we’ll be apart, I’ll never forget you. I’ll watch over you and protect you from all that I can, but most of all I’ll love you.” She stopped, the tears pricking her eyes again as she ran into him and felt his arms wrap around her.

“I love you too Mist. I love you too.” He said quietly. Misty felt her heart skip a beat at those four words. The four words she had longed to hear from him since she had met him, that fateful day, over five years ago. “I’ll never forget you Misty.” Ash promised. “I’ll never stop loving you. I’m so sorry this had to happen, but I’ll always love you. And when we meet again we can be together.” The thought brought a smile to his face, that boyish smile she always loved.

“Thanks Ash. Thanks for everything.” Misty said, feeling her body get lighter every second. The two slowly parted. The angel and the boy, their eyes locked together. Slowly they moved forwards, allowing their lips to touch for the first time. They held the kiss, all the while Misty could feel her body getting lighter. When they eventually parted, Ash watched sadly as Misty’s form got dimmer before his eyes. She pulled him into a hug, longing to feel the warmth of his body for the last time.

“I’ll be waiting for you.” She whispered into his ear as she felt herself drift away. Ash held her tightly in his arms, believing that somehow, if he held her close enough she wouldn’t have to leave him. He pulled her close, his eyes shut blissfully. He could feel her slipping away, slowly, until he could feel her no more, he was holding only air. He felt he could feel a presence though, he could still feel Misty’s spirit hugging him, but this time he couldn’t feel her with his arms. This time it was with his heart. He slowly released the spirit and felt something oddly like a kiss on his cheek. He smiled when he realised Misty was still with him.

“I love you Misty. Wait for me!” he called out to her spirit, not expecting a reply.

“I love you too Ash. I’ll be waiting.” He heard her angelic voice drift to him. A smile formed on his lips. Even though he couldn’t stand to be parted from her, he knew that this had to happen. He took comfort in the fact that they would meet again, that one day they would be together. He smiled as he felt her go, until he could no longer feel her presence. He slowly lay upon the ground next to her lifeless body. He now felt his aching limbs, his eyelids felt heavy, as he drifted off into a deep sleep.

Misty watched down on her soul mate once again from her place above the clouds. She took great comfort in the fact that Ash was at peace with his conscious. She was willing, more than willing, to keep her promise to him. She knew that she would wait an eternity for him, if that’s how long it would take. She would wait forever, as long as she could always be near him, watching over him. A smile played across her lips. And for the time being she could find him in her dreams, always in her dreams.

Ash woke early. The last few stars were still in the sky, even though the sun was slowly lifting its weary head behind the mountains to the east. Ash smiled to himself, remembering the events of that night. First the terrible ones, the ones that had nearly torn him apart. And then the later ones, where Misty had come back to him. Had promised to wait for him forever and to watch over him from the heavens. He sat up quickly then, realising that it was probably a dream, a wonderful dream where Misty had returned to him. He sighed sadly. It was then that he felt something in his clenched fist. He hadn’t even realised he’d been holding anything. He slowly opened his fist and stared in disbelief at the sight that was before him. A small, perfect feather was in his hand. It was pure white and sparkled mysteriously, even in the dim light. He clutched it to his heart, realising at last that he hadn’t dreamt Misty’s return. She had been here. He looked up to the heavens above him. One last star was still visible in the sky. Slowly it moved across the heavens. Another shooting star. He remembered the shooting star he’d seen earlier that night. It had appeared just before Misty had. He knew it was a sign. It was then that he could have swore he felt someone kiss him softly on the cheek.

“Good morning Misty.” He whispered slowly, feeling her presence in his heart.

“Good morning Ash.” He heard the reply, he couldn’t tell if he’d imagined it or not. Still clutching Misty’s feather in his hand he stood up to greet the day.

The spirit girl floated back up to heaven after greeting Ash that morning. She couldn’t resist floating back down to earth to be with him when he woke up. She now looked down at him again, glad that he had found the feather that she had left for him. She planned to keep her promise. She watched down on Ash at every waking moment, in her dreams she talked to him, and sometimes she talked to him out of her dreams. She knew he could hear her whisper sometimes, and sense her spirit.

Waiting forever isn’t hard, when you love the one you’re waiting for as much as Misty loves Ash.

End

---------------

Well thanks for reading. Comments and reviews are appreciated!

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 02-23-2005 at 02:49 AM.
Old 05-26-2007, 02:30 AM
Fluffy Mew Offline
Elite Trainer

That was sad I loved it though. your very talented!

ATTENTION! ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE IN THE OLD SELENA ESPEON PLEASE PM ME!
Old 05-26-2007, 06:59 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Thank-you ^^ But please don't post in threads that haven't been posted in for 30 days or more. If you would like to comment on an old fanfic, you can just send a PM to the author instead of posting. ^^

Closed Thread