Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-11-2004, 07:28 AM
Aiya Quackform Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Pokémon RPG: An Interstellar Journey!

Pokemon and trainer were charging down the tunnel, the hoard of Zubat not far behind. The vampire-like creatures were in fact quickly gaining on them. "Kendar, drop!" Atzie commanded. Both of them dropped to the ground, she shielding her head with her arms.

It was not a moment too soon. The Zubat rushed over them, dozens, possibly hundreds of them. Their clammy bodies whipped against Atzie and Kendar. When the bulk had passed over them, Atzie bolted up and shrieked as she felt and saw that four hungry Zubat had attatched themselves to her flesh and were feeding on her blood.

"Yeeeah!!!" she shrieked both in horror and as a battle cry as she smacked them all on the head, causing them to release her and fly off towards the group. Atzie, though free of the Zubat, shivered and had a contorted face. "Kendar," she said to her concerned Pokemon, "GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!" she ran towards the entrance of the tunnel, with a wide-eyed Kendar following.

Back at the entrance she literally ran into Chad. But she didn't stop to apologize. "Ewww, they're sooo gross!!" was all she could say, still shivering from shock.

OOC: In completely unrelated news, I became a mod on another forum! *is walking on air*

Old 10-11-2004, 07:37 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Satou

Sparki began to jump around despratly, his actions making no sense. How could he get his point across to these humans if they didn't understand him? It was hopeless...
But he started to ramble anyways. He began to explain in pure PokeTalk about Minty falling. The cave floor had collasped under them but his light weight had saved them. He trembled and frantically hopped around before running back down the tunnel he and Minty had explored. It' d be so much easier just to show them!

Meanwhile, Minty had blacked out after the fall and was finally walking up. She was pretty badly bruised and the cave was so dark she couldn' t see anything. Somethign moved under her and she shreiked in horror, her scream bouncing off the walls. Whatever it was had vanished before Minty could do much and she sat in the dark, trying to adjust to the eerie silence and dark cave. She couldn't see anything but something a head was glowing.

~Chikyuu no Mirai, Gouhoshi suru, nya!~
~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 10-13-2004, 09:11 PM
Marill Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marill Send a message via Yahoo to Marill

OOC: I talked to Brian, and he will be able to post this weekend. So, I guess we're out of commission until he does. x_x;

Date Registered: 06/17/02 at 18:54:32
Old 10-23-2004, 07:22 PM
Alakazam Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Alakazam

Sorry guys, I seem to always forget about RPs after a while, I apologize for keeping you all stuck waiting for me; I don't deserve to continue participating -_- Please continue without me. *sigh*
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.
Old 10-25-2004, 09:45 PM
Marill Offline

Brian, we need you! I enlisted you because of your awesome RP skills, and I knew that you wouldn't give up on something. I wish you would continue, but if not, please tell me otherwise.

Old 10-26-2004, 10:54 AM
Alakazam Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Alakazam

Of course I'll continue, Chad...I just feel bad about not posting for a while. I've got a bit of catching up to do, so you can expect my update real soon!
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.
Old 11-04-2004, 12:39 AM
Marill Offline

OOC: Very bad post, yes. But it gets the RP back alive.

IC:

The giberish protrudring from the Pikachu's mouth made Chad want to both laugh hysterically, and become extremely alarmed. With a brow raised, it was apparent Chad was extremely confused. Looking puzzled, he tried to glue the peices of what Pikachu was saying, along with the absence of Minty with her prized Pokémon.

Then glancing back to Atzie, he wondered if she had any inclination as what was being said or done either. She had a good head on her shoulders, or at least Chad thought. "Well, do you know...?" he muttered to her. Then checking his watch, he also noticed Brian and Alakazam were no where to be found either. "This is strange."

Old 11-04-2004, 01:03 AM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Sparki growled at the annoying, slow humans who he was forced to deal with if he wanted Minty back. He couldn't survive without her! Minty brought home all the fancy chocolates and yummy food! Sparki wouldn' t last a day without being spoiled!
A sudden, sharp jolt of eletricity was forced from his red cheeks to wake Minty's friends and get their attention back to Sparki's problem. No one else's problems mattered but his! This was Sparki's world! He started running up the tunnel again and slowed to a stop at the hole in the ground, looking down.
"Piiikachuu!" He called, his voice just barely reaching Minty.
"EH?! Sparki! Get me outta heerrre! It's dark and I can' t find my book!" Minty called as loudly as she could, which wasn't very loud since Minty rarely needed to shout like this "Pleeease! Help meee!"

Sparki then turned around and nodded his head, giving a "I told ya so" look to everything around him. Of course he was right! Minty was down in a pit and Sparki, the hero of this story (At least, he was convinced he was the hero.), needed a second or two to brag about being smart before actually saving Minty. Minty seemed to have a good idea of why Sparki was cackling like a crazy critter and made a light growling noise.
"SPARKI STOP SHOWING OFF AND GET ME OUT OF HERE NOW!!!" She screamed at him. Her Piakchu snapped back into reality and hissed at Minty. He needed 2 more minutes of bragging. Just two!

OOC: Yes, Sparki is a spoiled, self centered Pikachu :D

~Avy=Lemon-san~

Last edited by Satou; 11-04-2004 at 01:06 AM.
Old 11-06-2004, 06:13 AM
Aiya Quackform Offline
Experienced Trainer

Atzie, still woozy from her zubat encounter, became worried as she saw Sparki react angrily at her and Chad. The small mouse bolted off down the tunnel Minty had gone down previously. Glancing at Chad and shrugging, she, with Kendar at her side, followed Sparki down the passageway.

With her much slower pace, Atzie didn't catch up to Sparki right away, but soon saw that he was peering down a hole in the middle of the tunnel!

"Oh!" Atzie gasped, quickening her pace to reach the hole. Looking down, she saw Minty at the bottom. "Don't worry, Minty, we'll get you out!" She nodded at Kendar, who promptly dropped his long Seviper tail down the pit for Minty to grab onto. It was deeper than he first expected and he waved his head over at Atzie. She quickly understood his delima and grabbed onto his upper body for extra support as he lowered the majority of his body down to Minty.

"Alright, Minty," Atzie called. "Try to climb up!"

Old 11-06-2004, 05:17 PM
Marill Offline

Running behind Atzie and Kendar, and then taking a breathe when they finally emerged from the entrance of the cave to the pit that Minty accidentally descended into, Chad thought for a second on how to get her out. Just by trying to climb wasn't going to be enough, for Minty had to have been tired and panicked and looked in no mood to do this alone.

However, it was as if a lightbulb appeared above Chad's head and flickered on, since a thought was bestowed to him by Marill, who was waving his hands in various directions to try and reveal his own solution. Taking in Marill's suggestion, Chad blurted to Atzie "Kendar can serve as a rope to her! If we can just hold onto his upper body, Minty can grap onto his tail, and lift her to safety."

Then looking behind, he still noticed that Brian nor his Alakazam were to be found. A cold shiver shot down his spine, as a quick gust blew across his face, at the moment he was thinking about the two. Then refocused, he looked back at Minty and Atzie. Hopefully the plan would be good enough to save her.

Old 11-06-2004, 06:56 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Nani?" Minty looked up. She then looked to the shiny thing that was in the darkness with her and grabbed it, though she had no idea what it was, before attempting to climb out of the pit.
"Thank you... Eh? That' s this?" Minty put the shiny object on the ground in front of her and moaned. Just a plastic chain... Oh well, it was kind of pretty.

"Gomen nasai... I didn' t mean to cause so much trouble.." She whispered softly, her face bright red. How could she not be sorry? She' d practically ruinned the whole adventure! "Maybe me and Sparki aren't cut out for this type of thing..."
Sparki hissed and shocked Minty. HE was ready to adventure, it was Minty who wasn't!!!
"Arrg! Owy... Eheheh... I mean... Maybe I' m not cut out for this..." Sparki nodded in approval to the new statement and twitched an ear.

~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 11-06-2004, 08:58 PM
Marill Offline

Before Kendar and Atzie could preform there little manuever, the hard peice of earth below them cracked into a thousand different peices, causing Atzie, Kendar, Chad, and Marill all to fall down into the pit as well. In a panicked state, Chad looked back and forth to make sure everyone was alright.

Then, rushing throughout his head, was the thought of why that had happened. Thinking to himself, he almost became paranoid that Brian had something to do with it, as he always seemed so mysterious. But before he could say or do anything else, he heard the faint murmur of what seemed to be a colony of Pokémon, down the cavern in which they fell in.

Glancing at everyone, and seeing that they were indeed alright, Chad mustered up the question "Do you think we should go there?" Wondering what this could be, Chad was anxious to hear the girl's reply.

Old 11-06-2004, 09:15 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Minty screamed as she fell and landed on her back, staring up above her and moaning. Her second fall in under an hour... She felt so stupid. "Owy.... Gomen nasai... I guess I was too heavy..." Minty murmered quietly, seeming to be saying "Sorry" a lot in one day. She' d ruinned the adventure and then she' d been so heavy that the ground collasped and now everyone was stuck in a pit.

"I guess we should continue exploring... Perhaps there' s an exit nearby?" Minty said softly. She didn' t want to be an annoying pest anymore but now she' d have to follow along no matter what... Perhaps she' d just hang back a bit?
Sparki hissed and cursed in Pokemon tounge for a few minutes and then tackled Minty. Why did he have to have such an annoying trainer? Now they were ALL stuck in a pit!

~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 11-07-2004, 04:14 PM
Marill Offline

Observing the pathway, Chad recognized that there was a light at the end of the cavern, and seemed to be where the beautiful songs and cries were resonating from. The songs had a graceful tone to them, almost to the point where one would want to lie down and fall asleep. However, the excitement of what this could behold was too much for him, as he kept on treking through the winding route.

Finally approaching the room, Chad signaled to Atzie and Minty to come forth. The three stuck their heads around a ledge, to see a wonderful sight! The one thing they had looked so hard for, was right there in front of them! It was a colony of Clefairy, elegantly dancing around a peculiar boulder, that seemed to have a pewter tint to it.

Blinking rapidly, Chad was making sure he wasn't in a dream or something. Turning to Atzie and Minty, Chad inquired "What should we do?! Should we go in there, or not?"

Old 11-07-2004, 04:22 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Minty merely stared at the clefairy, not really sure what to do. She remembered studying them a while back and knew of how they worshipped a stone called Moon Stone. "That boulder..." She murmered, wanting to go look at it. Moon Stone was rare, Minty knew this because it was never on sale at any store, so the boulder couldn' t possibly be Moon Stone!

"Let' s just wait a while. If we suddenly go up we may frighten them..." Minty said softly as she stared at the dancing pink puffballs. They were simply adoreable, she had to give them credit for that! Ooooh! She just wanted to touch one and see if they were as fluffy as they looked. Sparki didn't seem impressed at all, unlike Minty. He just stared boredly.

~Avy=Lemon-san~