Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 05-20-2007, 11:05 PM
autism Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Giovanni: My Dad/ Enemy

Pretty good. short but good. And it spelled went not when.
Couldja R&R my fic? (and i paragraphed correct spelling etc)http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=38828
If you love rap/hip-hop you have to listen to this one. PM me to tell me whatchu think. I think Ludacris made another future chart-topper with this ****.http://www.mixmatters.com/hot/2007/L...ity_Chick.html^^-Anti-bullying Campaign-^^
--Put this in your sig if you hate bullies--

Last edited by autism; 05-20-2007 at 11:23 PM.
Old 05-21-2007, 12:16 AM
EspeonSun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to EspeonSun

Um, okay, but my stories aren't that good..

Paired with operative123
"To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."
HP Quote of the Week
"You know, Minister, I disagree with Dumbledore on many counts...but you cannot deny he's got style..." - Phineas Nigellus
Old 05-21-2007, 01:44 AM
EspeonSun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

This one is Short but sweet. The next chapter will be a lot longer.

Chapter 4- Regions

After dinner, Rachel and Daimon gathered around a table in Rachel’s room. Rachel took a seat. In front of her was a map with 4 regions on it, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Shinoh.

“So where do we start?” Daimon asked closing the door. He took a seat.

“Well, my Dad has Headquarters in each region,” Rachel explained. She took out a red marker. “In Kanto, he has two, one in the Game Corner,” Rachel circled Celadon City. “The other one is at Cinnabar.” She circled Cinnabar Island.

“Okay, so are we going there?” Daimon questioned.

“Yes, if we don’t find him here,” Rachel answered. “Okay, in Johto he only has one, it’s close to Blackthorn.” She circled Blackthorn.

Daimon nodded. This is going to be a long journey...

“Okay, in Hoenn he has two, in Mauville’s Game Corner and one at Lilycove city,” Rachel sloppily circled both. “Now, here in Shinoh there’s one, in Veilstone...” She circled it.

“Um, so which one do you think he’s at?” Daimon quickly asked. Apparently he’s amazed that Rachel knows all this. Also, he’s afraid of how long this will take. Daimon sighed.

“You know, you don’t have to come if you don’t want to...” Rachel expressed. The sound of her voice sounded regretful. Rachel look at him deeply...

“I want to help!” Daimon cried. “I just- no, I want to help...” He stammered. Daimon let out a big sigh. Why do I act like a fool around her? Daimon questioned himself.

Rachel sighed too. “Well okay then. We’ll start tomorrow, we’re going to Velistone.”

“Okay then, I’ll see you tomorrow,” Daimon replied. He left the room wondering. Rachel’s really determined to find her dad. This is kind of hard, wondering is she likes me or not. Daimon turned and stood by Rachel’s door, ready to knock frozen...

Just then the door opened and before both of them knew it their lips were touching. Daimon broke away. They both awkwardly stared at each other for, it seemed like forever.

“I- I’m sorry...” Rachel studdered. She was about to turn away when Daimon stepped closer. He quickly grabbed her hand.

“No, it’s okay...” Daimon expressed. Did that just happen? “I- I’ve liked you for a long time...”

“Daimon...” Rachel started. She quickly threw her arms around him. “I have too...”

Daimon’s head went haywire. It was like he was wiped from that moment, not knowing what was happening or why. Did I just hear that? Before he knew it Rachel gave him a quick kiss and turned into her room.

Paired with operative123
HP Quote of the Week
"You know, Minister, I disagree with Dumbledore on many counts...but you cannot deny he's got style..." - Phineas Nigellus

Last edited by EspeonSun; 05-21-2007 at 01:59 AM.
Old 05-21-2007, 01:52 AM
Kayla Offline
Elite Trainer

I like your story but you should have more length. Don't rush or worry about getting it up as fast as you can. Take your time on each chapter.
Old 05-21-2007, 01:55 AM
EspeonSun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

It's not about getting it out. It just I can't think of anything that fits that chapter. But, from now on it's going to get longer.

Paired with operative123
HP Quote of the Week
Old 05-21-2007, 02:02 AM
The Jr Trainer Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Jr Trainer Send a message via MSN to The Jr Trainer Send a message via Yahoo to The Jr Trainer Send a message via Skype™ to The Jr Trainer

These are good i have read all of the ch's so far.
Old 05-21-2007, 02:12 AM
EspeonSun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Thanks! This is way more successful than I hoped for!

Paired with operative123
HP Quote of the Week
Old 05-21-2007, 03:50 AM
autism Offline
Master Trainer

I thought daimon was her uncle or something. Make sure you don't get too far from the plotline with this romance stuff. But I can imagine their faces (wolfwhistles)

Anyway if I were you I'd save the admittance of their feelings until the story is least 5 chapters before over.
But it's too late for that.
If you love rap/hip-hop you have to listen to this one. PM me to tell me whatchu think. I think Ludacris made another future chart-topper with this ****.http://www.mixmatters.com/hot/2007/L...ity_Chick.html^^-Anti-bullying Campaign-^^
--Put this in your sig if you hate bullies--
Old 05-21-2007, 04:14 AM
EspeonSun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Chapter 5- Veilstone

Rachel and Daimon met up the next day speechless. The night’s events still dwelled in their minds. The same things they thought about, how clue less they were, what will happen tomorrow, and how things will change between them. They decided to take turns riding on each other’s flying pokemon.

“S- should we go?” Rachel asked. She wore her third pair of clothes. A jacket with Umbreon on it. She wore jeans and her back pack. Her backpack is red and black. Her hair is tied back in a pony tail.

“Yeah,” Daimon said hopping on his Flygon. I didn’t want it to be this awkward between us. Why am I such an idiot?

Rachel hopped on Flygon, behind of Daimon. She kind of hesitated. “Ready.”

“No your not,” Daimon corrected. “Grab on to me, at least for take off,” He quickly added.

“Yes, how stupid of me,” Rachel grinned. She wrapped her hands around his waist. It felt like a bolt of lightning shocked them at the same time because they both looked at each other. “Abou-”

“Fly first, then talk,” Daimon told her. “To Veilstone!” The Flygon flapped it’s wings repeatedly. They went so high that everything looked like tiny ants.

“About last night,” Rachel began. She sounded worried. “I really like you...”

Daimon turned around. “I know!” He grinned. He saw Rachel’s face. “Something wrong?”

“N-no...” Rachel stammered. “It’s just, I’m wondering,” Rachel sighed. “I never found this a problem, talking to you.”

“You notice how I always get my words mixed up around you?” Daimon asked.

“Yeah,” Rachel laughed. It was like all her problems lifted off her shoulders. Her smile warmed Daimon’s heart.

“Well, I was nervous that I would, you know, screw up, round’ you,” Daimon expressed. He smiled back at Rachel. “I see a nervous person in front of me.” His Flygon kind of listened, he made a squawking sound. “See, even Flygon here agrees!”

“Thank you, Daimon,” Rachel stated. She looked down at the vast forests below. Trainers and their pokemon battled below.

“Hey,” Daimon said.

Rachel looked up at him. She grinned.

Daimon popped one on her and turned around.

“What was that for?” Rachel questioned.

“My little secret!” Daimon told her. Below they pasted over Solaceon City. Pokemon played together in the breeding center. Rachel saw a Abra teleport a apple out of a tree for a Pichu.

Rachel giggled. “How cute!” Rachel felt a lot better. “So I suppose we’re goin’ out!” Rachel exclaimed.

“You bet!” Daimon answered. “Wow, I love the feeling of this place.”

“Yeah, it’s relaxing like home,” Rachel agreed. “Home...” Rachel dozed off. She dreamed of the nice beach at Sandgem town when she was a kid. Playing with her uncle and his little Pichu. The sound of waves crashing down on Rachel’s toes. Her uncle let her ride on his Gyarados. It felt nice being so high in the air. Rachel slid down Gyarados’ back and did a backflip in the water...

“Hey, Rachel!” Daimon called. He shook her shoulder a bit.

Rachel woke up slowly. She realized that she was leaning on Daimon’s back, arms around his waist. “Sorry,” Rachel apologized.

“No problem!” He said. “We’re going to land now, Flygon!” The Flygon swooped down and landed with a thud. Rachel and Daimon were sent flying off. Both of them rolled and landed on their feet, they knew Tae Kwon Do.

“Ow...” Rachel complained rubbing her shoulder. “You alright Daimon?”

“Yeah,” Daimon replied. “How bout’ you Flygon?” It squeaked a tiny reply. “Hey don’t worry about it! It was an accident.” He gave Flygon a tap. “Thank you!” Daimon held out a pokeball and Flygon disappeared.

“Well we’re here!” Rachel announced.

“Let’s go have dinner,” Daimon suggested. He led Rachel to a restaurant that was elegantly set.

“Oh no, I couldn’t,” Rachel said. “That’s gonna waste all your money!”

“But remember, my gramps is a millionaire,” Daimon notified.

“So is my dad, although he’s a bit mental,” Rachel related.

Daimon chuckled. He led Rachel into the restaurant. “Table for 2 please. A great view please!” Daimon said to the waiter lady. “

“Alright, this way!” The lady enthusiastically said. She led them to an out door deck that over looked a spring with pokemon bustling all around.

“Wow this is nice!” Rachel thought out loud.

“Oh yes!” Daimon agreed.

They both took their seats and got ready for a great meal together.

Paired with operative123
HP Quote of the Week
Old 05-21-2007, 04:51 AM
grovyle1221 Offline
Experienced Trainer

i love this story!! i could go correcting it, but i suck at that, so i only judge!
Old 05-23-2007, 01:01 AM
EspeonSun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Chapter 6- HQ

Rachel sleepily arose from her bed. She went into the bathroom and quickly slipped off her clothes. During her shower it finally hit her that she’s not dealing with a little kid. Her father is 3 times her age and is surrounded by baboons. Although, they’re all really weak and stupid. Rachel sighed. All she wanted was to have her dad back. Rachel remembered when he was only a grunt and didn’t know much, some how he changed over night. One day he was kind and caring, the next he was greedy and down right crazy. Rachel rapidly got dressed and headed to Daimon’s room.

Daimon heard a light tap on his door. He answered it, it was Rachel standing in his doorway packed up and ready to go. Daimon was heart broken, for he was not even close to ready. He only was only wearing a pair of pants. Desperately Daimon grabbed all his things and threw on a shirt. He showed up at the door acting smooth.

Rachel giggled. “Let’s go knuckle head,” Rachel called heading down into the main lobby of the Pokemon Center. Rachel wore a bright blue t-shirt with a pair of jeans. Her back pack was carelessly slung on her back. Rachel’s pokemon were attached to her belt, all 6 in order.

“Hey! Is that the way to call your new boy friend?” Daimon laughed. He put his arm around Rachel playfully. Daimon wore a black sleeveless shirt and a pair of ripped jeans. His backpack was hanging behind him dangling slightly.

“Shut up!” Rachel giggled, blushing. A sigh came from her mouth.

Daimon pulled Rachel closer to him. “Relax, you’re so tense!” Daimon told her. “Your dad won’t be even close to you with me around!”

“I wish it was that easy...” Rachel mumbled to herself.

Daimon held the door open for Rachel the shining sun stung Rachel’s unprotected eyes. At the end of the street was a giant building labeled Team Rocket, Blast to the Stars! Rachel held her breath as she and Daimon approached the door. Daimon swung open the door and led her to the front desk.

“Giavonni please,” Daimon spoke up.

The lady at the desk evilly smiled. “He’s at the Johto base,” She replied slyly.

“Listen here lady!” Daimon commanded. He slammed his hands on the desk. “Where is he!?”

“I told you, Johto!” the lady screamed back. “Don’t make me call security!”

“Let’s go Daimon,” Rachel said pulling his arm. “My dad isn’t here.”

“Wait, you’re the boss’ daughter?” the lady asked. She got up and pushed them to the desk. “Here, your father wanted you to have this,” She handed over a piece of paper.

It read:

Rachel,

I knew you’d come here first but I didn’t know you’d be this stupid! Go to Johto! Gosh, hurry up too I can’t wait forever. I have a lot of business to do!

Dad

“Let’s go Daimon,” Rachel said. She got up and headed for the door, Daimon trailing behind. Rachel stopped outside of the building.

“So, we going to Johto?” Daimon asked. He walked up to Rachel.

“Yup, according to my dad I am,” Rachel sighed. “But, were going to stop by Professor’s place.”

“Cool! I get to see Gramps!” Daimon cheered. He grinned. “You know, I have this great place to go to in Jubilife!”

“I don’t know...” Rachel started. “I can’t really enjoy myself till I find my dad...”

“Please!!” Daimon begged. He got on his knees and put his hands together. “Please!”

People started giving them crazed looks. “Okay, okay!” Rachel giggled.

Daimon got up and grinned. “It gets you all the time...” He mumbled.

“Let’s go to Jubilife now,” Rachel suggested. The thought of the place Daimon was taking her warmed her up. She couldn’t wait, although she didn’t want him to know.

Daimon and Rachel headed into a park. There were little kids noticing them.

“Hey!” a little kid called. “You’re Rachel and Daimon!”

“Yeah,” Daimon replied. He smiled the biggest smile. It seemed like it spread all the way to his ears.

“You two have been all 4 of the Elites!” the child exclaimed. Now, bunches of kids gathered all around. “Can you guys show us a demonstration battle?”

“Sure,” Rachel smiled. “Our date will be tomorrow,” Rachel mumbled to Daimon.

“Eww!!” the little kids screamed in horor.

“So much for keeping it secret...” Daimon blurted.

Rachel and Daimon took their spots on the park’s arena. Kids and adults from all around came to watch. They all waited suspenseful for them to begin.

“Ready Daimon?” Rachel asked.

“Better than that!” He answered.

They both threw a pokeball up into the air.

Paired with operative123
HP Quote of the Week
Old 05-23-2007, 12:37 PM
Shiny Loser Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Shiny Loser Send a message via Yahoo to Shiny Loser

It has gone decently longer. And better to read. However you need to fix up on your use of tenses. In chapter 6 I can find both present and past. Which one do you want to use? Make up your mind and it would be a quite impressive fic for your age. Keep it up!

R&R my fic?

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...923#post602923
Old 05-24-2007, 02:07 AM
EspeonSun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Chapter 7- Jubilife

Rachel’s skin glistened in the intense sunlight. “Alright Alakazam!” Rachel called to her pokemon. “Psychic!” The Alakazam closed it’s eyes mighty hard. It focused..... a blast of beams went towards Daimon’s pokemon.

“Dodge it Houndour!” Daimon commanded. “Flamethrower!” The dog jumped close to Alakazam. A blaze of fire came from it’s opened mouth. It streamed onto Rachel’s pokemon.

“Counter it, confusion!” Rachel desperately spat. The Alakazam did a slight nod. A small beam of confusion. It hit the Houndour perfectly.

The Houndour ran into a nearby oak tree. “Houndour!” Daimon called. The Houndour would still not move.

“Now, finish him! Psychic!” Rachel shouted. The Alakazam obediently obeyed, it focused, the familiar beams destroyed everything in it’s path, including Houndour.

“Aww man, that was so quick!” the crowd booed. Everyone started to leave, groaning and moaning.

Daimon grumbled something under his breath. “Return!” The Houndour barked and disappeared.

“How cute!” Rachel screeched returning her pokemon. “Daimon is disappointed!”

“Am not!” Daimon growled. “Let’s go!”

“Okay, sheesh!” Rachel pulled out a pokeball. “Go, Dragonite!” A dragon came out of it’s pokeball happily. Rachel got on it.

Daimon got on behind Rachel.

The Dragonite took off. “Feeling bad Daimon?” Rachel giggled. She turned around. Daimon was scowling. “Come’on, you were going easy on me huh? Cause’ out of all the battles we’ve done, this is the first one I won!”

“Yeah, so,” Daimon grumbled. He crossed his arms.

Rachel looked deeply at him. She brung her face closer to his. Rachel closed her eyes.... you know what happens next.

Daimon kissed back, even though disappointed with himself.

Rachel broke free. She grinned and turned ahead. Below was Mount. Coronet the steep ridges held a group of climbers. She waved at them, they smiled and waved back.

“Rachel...” Daimon spoke, “ Sorry, I over reacted.”

Rachel turned to see Daimon frowning. She put on a sideways smile. “No problem,” Rachel answered.

Over the next hour they didn’t say much to each other. Rachel daydreamed while looking up at the clouds on Daimon’s lap. They finally reached Jubilife...

Rachel returned Dragonite to it’s pokeball. She stretched, “Let’s go,” Rachel said walking into the city.

“This way!” Daimon led. They made their way up a hill with blooming rose bushes to a tiny restaurant. Daimon told Rachel to wait outside.

Rachel saw Daimon walk up to a man in a black suit. They seemed to be laughing with each other, the man nodded and Daimon came out.

“This way,” Daimon called from the front door.

Rachel dodged from left to right around tables and chairs. From the looks of it Daimon was leading Rachel to the room in the back.

*Else Where*

“Okay boss, the cat has entered the litter box,” A green haired woman around Rachel’s age said into a phone.

“Very good,” a man answered on the other end. He paced around a room.

“So operation cat in bag is a go?” the lady asked. The phone hung on her shoulder.
“Yes, make my daughter jealous...” the man grinned.

“Yes boss!” the lady said hanging up and heading into the little restaurant on a rose bush covered hill.

*Daimon and Rachel*

“Oh my god Daimon!” Rachel exclaimed, she hugged him. “It’s beautiful!” The room was covered with candles and a table on the floor. It reminded Rachel of the way Japanese people eat. On the table was steak and baked potatoes.

“Take your seat me’ lady,” Daimon horribly imitated a gentleman. He took his seat.

Rachel giggled and took her seat. The steak was delicious and the baked potatoes were heaven baked into one. “Thank you Daimon,” Rachel thanked.

“Nothing better for you!” Daimon exclaimed.

The rest of the dinner Rachel and Daimon talked back and forth, smiling and happy. “I’ll be back,” Rachel told Daimon while getting up. She headed to the bathroom, on the way she passed a green haired lady. Rachel thought nothing of her and moved on. A few minutes later she headed into the room and saw the green haired lady all over Daimon. Daimon wasn’t trying to break away.

Daimon caught sight of Rachel, he broke free. “Rachel, it’s not what it looks like!” Daimon gasped.

“Sure!” Rachel sobbed and slammed the door she headed out of the restaurant. “Dragonite!” Rachel threw a pokeball into the air. The familiar dragon let Rachel get on.

“Rachel!” Daimon bursted from the restaurant. He raced up to Rachel, “Rachel please believe me!”

“I wish I could,” Rachel mumbled while Dragonite flew into the air. Rachel looked down to see Daimon crying. Tear streamed down her cheeks like waterfalls. Daimon, how could you do that? “Dragonite, go to Sandgem...” Rachel sniffed. The Dragonite gave a slight nod of approval.... Below Sandgem loomed. Little kids gathered all around to see Rachel. Dragonite landed, kids from all over came to see Rachel but, when they saw Rachel’s face they backed off. “Return,” Rachel mumbled. The Dragonite nodded and returned.

A kid came up to Rachel, “Hi Rachel!” He exclaimed. “What you doing around these parts?”

“Nothing,” Rachel grunted. She trotted to the beach leave the kid heart broken. She got close to the shoreline, Rachel fell to her knees. She pounded the ground with her fist, tears falling onto the sand. “Damn it Daimon!” Rachel screamed on the top of her lungs. “I hate you!” She pounded the sand harder. A hand caught her fist. Rachel jerked around. “P-professor!” Rachel studdered.

“Come to my lab,” Professor Rowan commanded. He walked away.

Rachel stood up. “Professor!” She called, “Wait up!” Rachel dashed into the lab.

Paired with operative123
HP Quote of the Week
Old 05-25-2007, 05:30 AM
EspeonSun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Chapter 8- The Lab

Professor Rowan smiled. “Come here,” He called Rachel into his office.

Rachel obediently went in. She took a seat across from Professor.

“Spit it out!” Rowan insisted. “I’m listening,” He told her.

Rachel started from the beginning up to an hour ago. Rachel sighed. “I just don’t see Daimon doing that sort of thing...”

“I don’t either,” Rowan agreed. “Maybe it was a setup by your father,” Rowan suggested. He tapped his withered hands on the desk.

“Gramps!” Daimon’s voice called from the lab’s lobby.

“Professor! Please let me hide!” Rachel pleaded.

Rowan gave Rachel a slight nod.

Rachel dove under Rowan’s desk, under his feet.

“Gramps!” Daimon called bursting in his office. He plopped down on the chair Rachel had just sat on. “Have you seen Rachel?”

“No, I haven’t actually,” Rowan charmingly said. “I thought you guys were tracking down Giavonni!”

“We were but, Rachel wanted to stop by here first,” Daimon admitted. “You see I knew this place at Jubilife where I could take Rachel,” Daimon started, “Rachel went to the bathroom and this girl came in and got all over me... I couldn’t break free, it was like she was forcing me...”

“I see,” Rowan looked down at Rachel. He had a dazed look on his face.

Rachel sighed. I guess he’s not guilty, but I know I have to continue without him... Rachel thought.

“Well, I’m going to my dad’s place,” Daimon stated. He stomped out.

Rachel made sure Daimon was gone before she crawled out. “I’m going to leave now,” Rachel informed. “Don’t tell Daimon,” Rachel commanded. She went out to the beach. “Dragonite,” Rachel called her pokemon. The dragon came out once again happily. He let Rachel pat him comfortably. “Ready for a long trip?” Rachel asked her pokemon. The yellow dragon bated it’s wing’s repeatedly. “Alright! Let’s go!” Rachel hopped on her pokemon

“Rachel wait!” Daimon called. He ran up to her. “It’s not- I didn’t!” Daimon blurted.

“I know,” Rachel smiled. She nodded. The Dragonite zoomed into the air. “I’m sorry Daimon!” Rachel stormed.

“Not on my watch!” Daimon quickly grabbed onto Dargonite’s tail and worked his way up the tail.

“Daimon!” Rachel called. She reached out for his hand, he grabbed it. Rachel pulled him up with all her might. Dragonite flew over the rushing sea.

“I’m sorry,” Daimon expressed. He sighed from stress.

“How’d you find me?” Rachel fiercely asked.

“Gramps,” Daimon replied.

“I never should’ve talked to him,” Rachel mumbled. She sighed also.

“Gramps told me everything,” Daimon told her. “Did I tell you I’m sorry?” Daimon asked half laughing.

“Um, yes,” Rachel uncomfortably answered. “I’m sorry once again,” Rachel pushed Daimon off Dragonite, into the freezing water below.

Daimon sent out his Gyarados and sat shivering on it, heading to shore. “I’m not going to give up that easy!” Daimon hollered to Rachel.

Rachel sniffed. Sometimes his stubbornness is annoying! Rachel decided. Dragonite made a sharp right turn, almost knocking Rachel off. “Hey! Watch it will you!” Rachel yelled half laughing.

A Charizard clawed at Rachel’s head, missing by an inch. It blasted fire on Dragonite, burning it’s wing.

“Dragonite! Thunder!” Rachel screamed. The Dragonite sent thunderbolts flying toward Charizard.

The Charizard dodged but missed, sending it hurtling toward a small mountain. It quickly recovered and tried an Aerial Ace on Dragonite.

Rachel caught a glimpse of the person on the Charizard, it was her dad. “Hey, Dad you know you’ll never get away with this!” Rachel called. The Charizard missed Rachel’s Dragonite. Dragonite countered it with a Hyper Beam.

Giavonni laughed. “Like I would ever let you win!” The Charizard did a Take Down, it slammed them into the small mountain Charizard impacted.

Before it hit Rachel returned Dragonite to protect him from death. Pain hit Rachel, she free fell into the water before losing consciousness.

“Clear!” a man called. He shocked Rachel into life again. She breathed, Rachel was alive!

Rachel heard swirling voices around her. She recognized Daimon’s rowdy voice, he held her hand softly but stern. Rachel could not open her eyes, it was as if someone, something was keeping her from it. She gave up and drifted into slumber.

Rachel’s eyes opened... she saw Daimon standing over her.

“Rachel! She’s awake!” Daimon called. He smiled and gripped Rachel’s hand.

“Daimon...” Rachel smiled. She felt a large bump on her head.

A man wearing a doctor’s coat came in, as well a her uncle and Professor Rowan. “Well what a lucky young lady you are,” the doctor stated. He shook Rachel’s bad hand, which was in a cast. “I’m Doctor Carter.”

“Hello,” Rachel gasped. She sighed. What have I gotten myself into now? “How long?”

“Two weeks,” Daimon answered. He smiled with relief and gripped Rachel’s hand.

“It’s good to see you alive and awake,” Professor Rowan claimed. “Let us go.”

“See you later, Pumpkin,” Her uncle said walking out of the room.

Doctor Carter nodded and left the room with Professor Rowan.

“I’m sorry,” Rachel sobbed. Tears filled her scratched up face. “I’m sorry.”

“No, I’m the one,” Daimon disagreed, wiping away a tear on Rachel’s face. “I caused all this.”

“No, no you didn’t,” Rachel sniffed. She held Daimon’s hand with a firm grip. Rachel couldn’t come up with anything else to say. “Who took me here?”

“You know who,” Daimon nodded. He pulled up a chair by Rachel’s bed.

“Dad,” Rachel mumbled. The once small ember in her chest grew into a raging fire. “I will! I will get him!” She sat up, and tried to get out of bed but was stopped by Daimon.

“Too late for that,” Daimon told her. “They arrested him,” Daimon stroked Rachel’s hair.

“Well, have they sentenced him?” Rachel demanded, getting back into the covers. She sighed from discomfort.

“Yes, to um... life in prison, no parol.”

“You sure?”

“Absolutely.”

“Oh,” Rachel sighed. I got what I wanted, so why do I feel empty? “Can you take me to see him once I’m better?”

“Duh! Why would you doubt me?” Daimon exclaimed. He smile the biggest smile her could put on.

Rachel let out a muffled giggle. “T-thanks Daimon,” Rachel expressed.

“No problem,” Daimon stood up. “I’ll let you rest.” He left Rachel in her bed, wondering.

Paired with operative123
HP Quote of the Week
Old 05-26-2007, 09:01 PM
kamiam Offline
Elite Trainer

wow