Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 05-16-2007, 05:43 AM
Spartan MK-6 Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Spartan MK-6 Send a message via MSN to Spartan MK-6
Default Halo: The heretic (I will finish this one, unlike the last one =P)

i may do one for every halo level, depending on if i feel like like it or not =P

Alpha halos destruction had wiped out an entire covenant armada, and had stopped the flood crisis. Its remnants were scattered all around the planet threshold, in the distance loomed a massive, incredibly complex hemisphereical structure, with covenant ships orbiting around it, this was high charity, the covenants holy city.

The covenant blamed alpha halos destruction on the only elite that commanded the fleet which was to pursue the pillar of autumn and stop it from landing on halo, but failed.

Inside high charitys 'courtroom', this elites fate was being decided, the covenant felt that for heresy such as this, no punishment is too great, the room was full of lower prophets and elite councillors, and the three prophet heirarchs.

"There was only one ship" said the elite as he was standing before the heirarchs.

"One? are you sure?" questioned the prophet of truth, the highest of the prophets.

"Yes, they called it, the pillar of autumn"

"Why was it not destroyed with the rest of their fleet?" asked the prophet of mercy.

"It fled, at we set fire to their planet, but i followed with all the ships in my command"

"When you first saw halo, were you blinded by its majesty?" asked truth

"Blinded?"

"paralysed? dumbstruck?"

"no"

"Yet the humans were able to evade your ships, land on the sacred ring, and dececrate it with their filthy footsteps!" argued the prophet of regret, the lowest of the heirarchs.

"noble heirarchs, surely you understand that once the parasite attacked-"

The elite was interrupted by an engraged outroar coming from the lower prophets and the councillors.

"There will be order in this council!" mercy exclaimed.

Truth extended his arms in front of the two other heirarchs, they quieted down, "You were right to focus your attention on the flood, but this demon, this master cheif"

"By the time i learned the demons intent, there was nothing i could do" said the elite.

once again the council erupted in angry chatter, while tartarus, the brute cheiftain, chuckled to himself.

"Noble prophet of truth this has gone on long enough, make an example of this bungler! the council demands it!-" said regret.

Truth interrupted regret, directing his attention to the elite, "You are one of our most treasured instruments, long have you led your fleet with honor and distinction, but your inability to safeguard halo was a collosal faliure"

with that statement the elite lowered his head in shame, just as a lower prophet stood up from his chair and yelled "Ney!, it was heresy!"

The council yet again, erupted in inaudible chatter, the elite gazed around the room before looking at truth, "I will continue my campaign against the humans!" he said sternly.

"no! you will not" said truth as he looked at tartarus, tartarus barked an order at two of his brutes, and they walked up to the elite, but the elite clenched his fists and glared at the brutes, they backed off.

The elite then turned around and started walking to the exit of the room, followed by the two brutes, as he left the room truth said "soon the great journey shall begin ... but when it does, the weight of your heresy will stay your feet, and you shall be left behind..."

Last edited by Spartan MK-6; 06-06-2007 at 05:02 AM.
Old 05-26-2007, 05:40 AM
Spartan MK-6 Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Spartan MK-6 Send a message via MSN to Spartan MK-6
Default Re: Halo: The heretic (I will finish this one, unlike the last one =P)

At the other end of the universe was Earth, the UNSC's homeworld, around earth numerous mac stations were scattered in groups of threes, these was earths defense stations, one particular station, the Cairo, held the master cheif, who was beng debriefed on the destruction of halo, and testing the new MK-6 armor.

"The plating was about to fail, theres viscosity throughout the gel layer, optics, totally fried, and lets not even talk about the power supply, you know how expensive this gear is son?" said sergeant gunns, who was holding parts of the damaged MK-5 amor that the cheif was wearing during the destruction of halo.

The cheif grasped his new helmet, and lock hissed it onto his head, completing the armor, "Tell that to the covenant"

Sergeant gunns activated the inhibitors, holding the cheif in place to test the cheif optical targeting, "well, i guess it was all obsolete anyway, your new suits a mark 6, just came up from Songnim this morning, try and take it easy until you get used to the up-grades... ok, lets test your targeting first thing, please look at the top light", the cheif looked up as a red light flashed, "good, now look at the bottom light", the cheif looked down "alright, look at the top light again"
"thats it, now the bottom one"

The cheif looked at the final light in the diagnostic.
"okay, everything check out, stand by, im gonna offline the inhibitors" said sergeant gunns as he disabled the inhibitors. "move around a little, get a feel for it, when you're ready come meet me by the zapper"

The cheif walked over to the other side, followed by gunns, the cheif stepped onto a red square on the ground, while gunns stood behind a keyboard "Pay attention, 'cause I'm only going over this once. This station'll test your recharging energy shields, Your new armor's shields are extremely efficient, very resilient", the zapper fired up, two beams spun rapidly around the cheif, suddenly the cheifs energy shield was penetrated, they quickly recharged.

"Bingo! as you can see, they recharge a lot faster!" said gunns, just as a blast door behind him opened, sergeant major avery johnson setpped out, and walked up, unnoticed by gunns, "if your shields go down, find some cover, wait for the meter to read fully charged" gunns continued.

"That, or you can hide behind me!" said johnson, alerting gunns to his presence, "You done with my boy here master gunns? i dont see any training wheels..." asked johnson
"his armors working fine johnson so shut your chilli-hole!" gunns replied, "you're free to go son, just remember, take things slow"

"Dont worry, i'll hold his hand" said johnson as he and the cheif stepped onto the elevator, "so, johnson, when you gonna tell me how you made it back home in one piece?" asked gunns, "sorry, thats classified" "HUH! my ass!, well you can forget about those adjustments to your a2 scope!" "well hes in a particularly fine mood, maybe lord hood didnt give him an invitation" said johnson, he and the cheif stepped onto another elevator, this time going sideways.

Sergeant johnson stared through the window, earth could be seen just outside "earth... i havent seen her in years...when i shipped out for basic, the orbital defense gird was all theory and politics, now look! the cairo is just one of three hundred geosync platforms. That MAC gun can put a round clean through a Covenant capital ship. With coordinated fire from the Athens and the Malta, nothing's getting past this battle cluster in one piece. Ships have been arriving all morning. Nobody's saying much, but I'll bet something big's about to happen"

The elevator slid into a room filled with cheering and clapping marines, the master cheif and sergeant johnson stepped out and into the crowd.

(END!, yes i know this was only a short level, the next one will come up.... sometime)