Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Competitive Battling

Competitive Battling This board is for competitive battling discussion. Get team help or learn to play competitively.

Old 05-13-2007, 11:49 PM
Pok E Offline
New Trainer

Default Hello and help with the team?

Hey, I'm new to the boards...so forgive me if this post breaks any rules...like being in the wrong place or anything...If so I will do my best to try and avoid future bad posts. I need some help with my team. Since I havent completed the game, this is my in game team. I plan on making a competitve team when i go to college in the summer and have wireless internet. However there is a strong chance, that one, or a number of these pokes will be used on the competitve team. If you guys could suggest movesets, point out weaknesess or anything like that, it would be must appreciated. Also not that there are only five pokes on the team. This is definetly one of my primary concerns.I was thinking of maybe an ice/water poke to feel the sixth slot. Feel free to suggest a 6th pokemon of anytipe, whoever you may think will feel a vacancy that i have in the team. Also if you can tell me where or how I can acquire the pokemon. I just got done with the snowpoint city gym, flew to veilstone, and have started fighting team galactic in their warehouse. I won't give you my current moveset, because some of them are just plain poor due to my pokemon not being at a high level, and not acuqiring the tms needed, and some moves were just usefel to have at the time. I still have moves like tackle simply because I havent been able to learn a move I liked to replace it. Heres the team. Suggestions of any kind are of great help. thanks

Infernape Lvl 42
Kadabra Lvl 41
Drapion Lvl41
StaraptorLvl 41
Luxray Lvl 41

Pok E
Old 05-14-2007, 12:00 AM
mjb4991 Offline
Banned

Default Re: Hello and help with the team?

How abot a flotzel? (sorry for spelling)
Old 05-14-2007, 12:02 AM
WifiFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to WifiFX
Default Re: Hello and help with the team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb4991 View Post
How abot a flotzel? (sorry for spelling)
yeah or a.....weavile!!!!!!!