Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 05-23-2007, 09:42 PM
Lusitania Offline

Default Where Life Starts

Chapter One: The Truth

In the Sinnoh Region, before there were Pokemon, before water, before even life under the clouds, there was Arceus. Arceus was lived in Skyland, a world above the world of clouds. From Arceus split Dialga, and Palkia. Arceus planned to pass on the world to Dialga, and Palkia. But little did he know that that would be the undoing of it all.

Dialga was pure at his soul. He didn't care if he had to share the world Pialka. Arceus was actually planning to split the earth into four quarters. Three to Dialga, one to Pialka.

Pialka heard of this, and was outraged. Pialka, unlike Dialga was evil to the core. He wanted the entire world to himself. Now, Arceus didn't know of this, until a spirit from even above Skyland, from the heavens alerted Arceus of the dangers.

Arceus heeded these warnings immediatly and summoned the last of hils strenght, sacraficing him self, he formed Groudon, Kyogre, Raquaza, Mespirit, Uxie, and Azelf. But to do these things, Arceus had used the last of his life energy to save the world, Arceus died.

Groudon formed land, while Kyogre formed Water. Uxie, Mespirt, and Azelf controlled both Dialga and Pialka. They sealed them in a different dimesion, never to be seen again.

Groudon, the maker of ground, had a terrible battle with Kyogre, the maker of water. It changed the balance of nature, and lasted for days and days.

Until the great Lord of Skyland: Rayquaza came down from the heavens and stopped th battle. He sent the two into eternal slumber.

So heed this, history is harsh. Be careful what you wish for, especially in the Mystic Marsh.

The past has warned you, I hope you don't-

I read the wall sevral times, but there was just the one thing I didn't get. What happened to the rest of the legend. "I wish I knew what it meant, and the rest. And especially in the Mystic Marsh. I am there. I wish I knew what happened, to see it.

I knew right there and then something terrible had happened to the balance of nature. I didn't know why. All I had done was break into the Spacial Time Spirit Cave(a cave located on the outskirts of Sinnoh), and read the tablet.

There was an earthquake. The sun beat down on my neck, but it was also raining. There gigantic waves coming from nowhere. The sky, even though there was a sun, and rain, had a purplish tinge.

In some spots there was sun beating down, and in others there was the worst of rain. In the other there were that unusual purple something. Now it was going around in a kind of wave I was sure spread around the entire planet. It went over the other calamities, temporarily blocking out the sun and rain from certain spots.

To top it all off there were glaciers, and fissures, and volcanos erupting everywhere. Just when I thought the worst had come, a flash of light, and then it seemed I was in a kingdom.

I saw a ledge. I walked over to it, expecting to see water. I looked down, and nearly fell down it.

Instead of water, I saw cloud, endless layers of cloud, noithing else. I couldn't beleive it.

I somehow was transported back in time, to Skyland. It was rumored that it was destroyed thousands of years ago, and Rayquaza went to the Hoenn Region.

I ran to the castle like building. I dashed up the marble stairs, and into the gargantuin stone building.

I walked serenely around the room. As I expected, Arceus was slowly pacing by the throne. This was what I wished, and it came true: to see what really happened.

I could change history, change destiny, change the death of Arceus. If only I could convince him.

I saw light forming at Arceus's head. I ran, and yelled," No!" But too late, I saw what looked like an explosion.

Light went acroos the room, going through the walls, and spreading across the universe. The flash of light got brighter then faded. I looked at the throne, where Arceus stood mere minutes before.

Arceus was on the floor. There was no form of life in the God of Pokemon. Arceus, just as the legend said it would, had died.

I knew what would happen next.

I ran out of the gargantuin building, and to the edge of the clouds. I looked over the edge, and my jaw dropped.

The war was being waged in front of my eyes. I was so suprised I nearly fell off.

In the beggining, I almost fell out, but in the end, I did fall out.

I didn't know what would happen next, I would fall down to Groudon, and Kyogre waging their war.

Either that, or I would have to send out my Pokemon, and put their lives in jeoperdy. It was a no brainer. I would not risk my Pokemon.

I kept falling, waiting for the worst to happen. I kept waiting, but noithing happened. I didn't hit the ground, I just, kept falling.

But, I didn't fall, I was just suspended in mid air for what felt like an eternity. It was like I was floating, was I already dead?

I didn't know, but I knew what it was, it was something Arceus made, for those were the only living things, apart from the small fish in the sea.

Last edited by Lusitania; 06-09-2007 at 04:52 PM.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:22 PM
autism Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Where Life Starts

If this isn't the entire chapter you shouldn't have posted it.
If you love rap/hip-hop you have to listen to this one. PM me to tell me whatchu think. I think Ludacris made another future chart-topper with this ****.http://www.mixmatters.com/hot/2007/L...ity_Chick.html^^-Anti-bullying Campaign-^^
--Put this in your sig if you hate bullies--
Old 05-26-2007, 09:00 PM
EspeonSun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to EspeonSun

I agree, but too late now, I'll read the chapter

Paired with operative123
"To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."
HP Quote of the Week
"You know, Minister, I disagree with Dumbledore on many counts...but you cannot deny he's got style..." - Phineas Nigellus
Old 05-26-2007, 09:33 PM
Lusitania Offline

well, I posted, and I don't the kind of time to finish it up in one hour. Good day to you.
Old 05-26-2007, 09:34 PM
Rawr Offline
Master Trainer

I like it but please post finished chapters.