Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2004, 12:27 AM
Wally Offline
New Trainer

Smile Maybe 8th Pokemon Movie?

If There was an 8th Movie , What would think it would have?
Old 03-11-2004, 07:24 AM
Jeikobu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via MSN to Jeikobu
Default Re: Maybe 8th Pokemon Movie?

An 8th film seems more than possible, but the main Pokemon and the plot I am not sure of. It will probably follow the Psychic Pokemon trend (1st: Mewtwo and Mew, 2nd: Lugia, 3rd: Unown, 4th: Celebi, 5th: Latios and Latias, 6th: Jirachi, 7th: Deoxys), but they seem to have run low on legendary-related Psychics to use.
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/
Old 03-11-2004, 07:00 PM
DragonShane Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DragonShane

I suppose that the 8th movie could deal with the Regi-s, but....I dunno. Those three aren't exactly the most interesting-looking of pokemon <_<;

Yeah, they're starting to run out of legendaries o_o;

Of course, everything can't last forever, and eventually the Pokemon anime will end. Unless the producers pull another Orange Islands saga to stretch the series any further, I'm not sure what's supposed to happen once they finish with the Hoenn region :p
We probably still have a long time til that happens, though, considering the number of filler episodes.
Old 03-11-2004, 08:43 PM
Ferret Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Ferret Send a message via MSN to Ferret Send a message via Yahoo to Ferret

And they'll waste half a year of our lives with the Hoenn championships.
Old 03-11-2004, 09:43 PM
plasmaball3000 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to plasmaball3000 Send a message via AIM to plasmaball3000 Send a message via MSN to plasmaball3000 Send a message via Yahoo to plasmaball3000

Well, assuming that there will be a new Game Boy Pokemon game and depending on when the 8th could come out, it's possible that it would feature brand new Pokemon in a new reagion ^^.
Old 03-11-2004, 10:16 PM
rich Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeikobu
An 8th film seems more than possible, but the main Pokemon and the plot I am not sure of. It will probably follow the Psychic Pokemon trend (1st: Mewtwo and Mew, 2nd: Lugia, 3rd: Unown, 4th: Celebi, 5th: Latios and Latias, 6th: Jirachi, 7th: Deoxys), but they seem to have run low on legendary-related Psychics to use.
Altough the 3rd movie was about the unown, entei was a main character in it! So maybe! it would feature another legendary pokemon (suicune, raikou)

Just a thought,
Old 03-11-2004, 10:27 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

You took the post right outta me.

There's a episdode about Raikou in Japan but since I can't read *** I can't tell you what's it about.
Old 03-11-2004, 10:49 PM
rich Offline
Amateur Trainer

You could always learn ya know! an then tell me,

But seriously there's still a few pokemon that could feature in the films, just don't ask me what the storyline would involve *scratches head* coz i avn't got a clue
Old 03-12-2004, 01:32 PM
Missingno mystery Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco
You took the post right outta me.

There's a episdode about Raikou in Japan but since I can't read *** I can't tell you what's it about.
Its about new Team Rocket members wanting to steal Raikou, but new trainer Kenta wont let that happen. I saw about 15-20 mins of the beginning, and a lot of pics/sums. Any way, Legends not put in a movie yet: Kyogre (hopping ), Regis (Ug-ly! ), Ho-oh! (ppl think he's Ash's dad ), that all I can think of !
Old 03-13-2004, 06:52 AM
Jeikobu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via MSN to Jeikobu

I would like Kyogre, but the Regis could be an interesting one, with their whole ancient history. They have more of a background behind them. Maybe they could make the Regis the main Pokemon and Kyogre could help Ash and company out.
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/
Old 03-13-2004, 10:28 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

I've got one:

[SIZE=7]Clash Of Rivals!

Groundon VS.Kyogre
Old 03-14-2004, 01:13 AM
DragonTamer Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DragonTamer Send a message via Yahoo to DragonTamer

My guess is something like Groudon Vs Kyogre or the Regis or a combination of them both. Though the thought of Groudon and Kyogre clashing sounds kind of like another end of the world movie like 2000... Or maybe it'll have to do with some of the good ol' red/blue pokes (FR/LG). Well, whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be good.
Old 03-08-2006, 11:44 PM
Pokemon_Dude2006 Offline
Banned

dUh! its the lucario movie! the ninth movie is coming out in japan soon! Its the lucario and mew movie! where have u guys ben ? under a rock!
Old 03-09-2006, 12:06 AM
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via ICQ to Pika57 Send a message via AIM to Pika57 Send a message via MSN to Pika57 Send a message via Yahoo to Pika57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon_Dude2006
dUh! its the lucario movie! the ninth movie is coming out in japan soon! Its the lucario and mew movie! where have u guys ben ? under a rock!
Uhh... no...

Look at the date on this Thread. Its almsot two years old. Do not revive threads that are over a month old.

Things I've learned in WAR RPs- War is Hell.
Old 03-09-2006, 01:19 AM
Kylee the Larvitar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Post Re: Maybe 8th Pokemon Movie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika57
Uhh... no...

Look at the date on this Thread. Its almsot two years old. Do not revive threads that are over a month old.
Yeah, they didn't exactly know all about the 8th movie two years back.