Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Old 09-12-2004, 02:16 PM
Techno Treecko Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Techno Treecko Send a message via Yahoo to Techno Treecko
Default GameShark/Action Replay Codes

Does anyone know a reliable site that has GameShark Codes specifically for Pokemon Leaf Green / Fire Red? I've searched everywhere, and have yet to find any. If you've found one, I would greatly appreciate it if you told me the link.

P.S. I'm not some gameshark junkie who just uses it to get 999,999 rare candies and hacks upgrades on my Pokemon, because that's just wrong. I use it for good purposes only (like getting unaccessable Pokemon, etc.). Thanks in advance.

~Jarrod

Last edited by ElimN8; 09-15-2004 at 03:25 AM.
Old 09-12-2004, 05:26 PM
ElimN8 Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ElimN8 Send a message via MSN to ElimN8 Send a message via Yahoo to ElimN8
Default Re: Gameshark Codes?

Well, it depends which GameShark version you have. If you have Pro ActionReplay (a better version of GameShark IMO, made by Datel) then I'd reccomend GameFAQs.com

MadCatz bought the rights to the newer versions of GameShark you mau have seen on the shelves such as the GS for the GBASP (which is much more limited code-wise compared to Datel's GS); if you have one of these, you may need to wait a while, since the Official Site doesn't have anything for them yet. Nor do many fan-made webpages at the moment, which means that the games are new and probably still being hacked.

If I ever run into anything though, I'll let you know.

Last edited by ElimN8; 09-12-2004 at 05:29 PM.
Old 09-12-2004, 11:18 PM
Techno Treecko Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Techno Treecko Send a message via Yahoo to Techno Treecko

I already checked gamefaqs, that's my main resource website for games. They don't have anything on it yet. I have the old version of Gameshark for Gameboy Advance, not the Pro Action Replay crap.
Old 09-15-2004, 03:24 AM
ElimN8 Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ElimN8 Send a message via MSN to ElimN8 Send a message via Yahoo to ElimN8

Yeah well if you knew half of what you were talking about, you'd understand Pro ActionReplay is the same damn thing as the old GSA, made by the same company, with the same exact features, but just under a new name because they aren't liscensed to use the "GameShark" title anymore.

Though, compatibility's not something I can confirm or deny at this point, seeing as I don't have an AR, just a busted GSA and the garbage-laden GSASP.

Oh and I think this thread would come in handy if/when some more codes do surface, so in the fashion of its R/S counterpart, I'm stickin' this baby.

Old 09-15-2004, 03:33 AM
Raine Offline

Send a message via AIM to Raine Send a message via Yahoo to Raine
Default Re: GameShark/Action Replay Codes

lol
I like that sticky.

Yeah I was hoping to find some codes to. I'll tell ya if I find any.
Old 09-15-2004, 11:27 AM
Techno Treecko Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElimN8
Yeah well if you knew half of what you were talking about, you'd understand Pro ActionReplay is the same damn thing as the old GSA, made by the same company, with the same exact features, but just under a new name because they aren't liscensed to use the "GameShark" title anymore.
Actually, it was hard to tell if you were referring to the same thing, because Action Replay is/used to be different than Gameshark, but w/e. If anyone ever finds any, I'd appreciate it, heh.
Old 09-15-2004, 01:35 PM
Jet Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jet Send a message via MSN to Jet Send a message via Yahoo to Jet

Erm... I forgot the site... I found one, for english and japanese version... just be patient in google... I found it there =P... oh wait... gameshark... guess not... I found Pro action replay... or can the 2 be switched? =P
Old 09-19-2004, 03:28 PM
celebi4546 Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to celebi4546

What is the action replay to get the mystic ticket and the aurora ticket? i tried going to gamefaqs but they didnt have the right code
Old 09-20-2004, 11:36 AM
Jet Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jet Send a message via MSN to Jet Send a message via Yahoo to Jet

Quote:
Originally Posted by celebi4546
What is the action replay to get the mystic ticket and the aurora ticket? i tried going to gamefaqs but they didnt have the right code
Master Code for POKEMON FIRE USA
72BC6DFB E9CA5465
A47FB2DC 1AF3CA86

Master Code for POKEMON LEAF USA
72BC6DFB E9CA5465
56671F3A 6F4F4D6B

Next codes are for items in shops

Fire US
88CFA129 357400B2
Leaf US
CF1BCCE4 F26C57D9

Next codes are for the ticket and legality of the place.

WARNING: THIS CODE IS DESIGNED FOR USE WITH 4.1 DMA Disable Code, use at your own risk.

Enable Birth Island/Navel Rock
07CF2578 E43B4EBF

MYSTICTICKET
This will be useless unless you use Birth Island/Navel Rock Enabler, too
452BAC4C 8FA01462

AURORATICKET
This will be useless unless you use Birth Island/Navel Rock Enabler, too
2782EFCA 4EED1397

So:

Master Code
Item Code
Birth Island/Navel Rock
Ticket

buy the ticket at a store 4got the price

-source from internet... 4got... sry >_<

Last edited by Jet; 09-20-2004 at 11:39 AM.
Old 09-21-2004, 04:05 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Is there a code to 'catch any Pokemon on a specific route?' What I mean is on RS, they had a code to catch Pokemon on route 101 and I can't seem to find that type of code for FR/LG.

TO catch the particular Pokemon, do I need:
Master code for FR/LG
?code to catch the particular Pokemon.

Say I'm on the patch of grass on route 16 and I wanted to catch Torchic, would that 'catch any Pokemon' work? Please detail if that's possible, I already played out FR so I can experiment now.
Old 09-21-2004, 08:39 AM
green gyarados Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to green gyarados

I think there's a code that works.

Okay then I'll put a Torchic up.

[It doesn't appear on just one route but all of them and in the water ]

Is it GS or AR

AR V 3.0 or higher:

(m) code:

a2e564fe
0fb58a54
b4564efe
23f44bf2

For Torchic [this is AR V 3.0 or higher]

255 - TORCHIC
0514E417 36CB3F8D

It should work on FRLG.
Old 09-21-2004, 11:23 PM
Marill Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marill Send a message via Yahoo to Marill

I, like Jarrod, use my Gameshark for only good purposes. I do not use them to obtain 99 of an item, obtain an item that I do not have (or aren't supposed to have as of yet), however, I use mine only for purposes in which I absolutely need it. For instance, I only like to capture 6 Pokémon. As I did not look further into it, I did not realize that none of my Pokémon could learn cut, and the two pokemon I still need for my team, I can't get without it. Thus, it was either catch a 7th Pokémon, or shark an unteachable move to a pokémon that's not compatible. But, I have a better solution.

If anyone could teach me the "Walk Through Walls" code, as in Ru/Sa, I believe I will be fine for the rest of the game. I only need to get past the trees that I could use CUT on, but, however can't because of my Pokémon's movepool. So, please help me out here.

Date Registered: 06/17/02 at 18:54:32
Old 09-22-2004, 01:16 AM
Techno Treecko Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marill
I, like Jarrod, use my Gameshark for only good purposes. I do not use them to obtain 99 of an item, obtain an item that I do not have (or aren't supposed to have as of yet), however, I use mine only for purposes in which I absolutely need it. For instance, I only like to capture 6 Pokémon. As I did not look further into it, I did not realize that none of my Pokémon could learn cut, and the two pokemon I still need for my team, I can't get without it. Thus, it was either catch a 7th Pokémon, or shark an unteachable move to a pokémon that's not compatible. But, I have a better solution.

If anyone could teach me the "Walk Through Walls" code, as in Ru/Sa, I believe I will be fine for the rest of the game. I only need to get past the trees that I could use CUT on, but, however can't because of my Pokémon's movepool. So, please help me out here.
You only catch six pokemon throughout the entire game? Why?
Old 09-25-2004, 07:34 PM
Marill Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marill Send a message via Yahoo to Marill

This may seem a little awkward, but whenever I play a game, I try and become the character. I try to imagine what I would do, if that was me on my Game Boy screen that I am looking at. I believe I would only catch 6, because if I were to catch over, then those Pokémon would be left by themeselves, with no company, nothing. I couldn't imagine doing that to such a creature.

Strange, yes I know. But, I think a large part of me doing so, is because I love Role-Playing so much. Thus, I try to role play in things of that nature.

Date Registered: 06/17/02 at 18:54:32
Old 09-25-2004, 09:43 PM
Techno Treecko Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marill
This may seem a little awkward, but whenever I play a game, I try and become the character. I try to imagine what I would do, if that was me on my Game Boy screen that I am looking at. I believe I would only catch 6, because if I were to catch over, then those Pokémon would be left by themeselves, with no company, nothing. I couldn't imagine doing that to such a creature.

Strange, yes I know. But, I think a large part of me doing so, is because I love Role-Playing so much. Thus, I try to role play in things of that nature.
Lol, that's just like you Marill. Always too far into things.