Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Old 03-09-2005, 03:47 PM
Kaolla_Su Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Kaolla_Su
Post Note for the webmaster

If you are in the "add thread" or "add reply" you can choose [more] (under the Smilies). Then will appear a screen, but thats a litle to small, you can't see the codes for the smilies. I think something is wrong in the Java-script or something.
I is'nt a HUGE problem, but i'ts better if you can see al codes without scrolling.
Old 03-09-2005, 06:39 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: Note for the webmaster

Well, I find it to not be a huge problem. If I wanna see the code for a specific Smiley, I click it and let it be inserted and then I remember it for later.

Do you really think it's important to ave the codes under them? Why not just click them to see what the code is and then learn them?

I think it's up to Ryan/PE2K if he wants to add that in to show what the code is without having to click the smiley. I honestly think it's not that important, unless a person is lazy.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 03-12-2005, 01:37 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaolla_Su
If you are in the "add thread" or "add reply" you can choose [more] (under the Smilies). Then will appear a screen, but thats a litle to small, you can't see the codes for the smilies. I think something is wrong in the Java-script or something.
I is'nt a HUGE problem, but i'ts better if you can see al codes without scrolling.
You can scroll, like you said, it's not a big deal. You can manually drag the window larger. I made the smilies fairly simple, with one word names to them. So if there's one you use a lot, you can simply remember the code.
Old 03-22-2005, 03:15 PM
Kaolla_Su Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Kaolla_Su

OK, It was just a tip. But thats true...