Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-10-2004, 07:10 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: War RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick the Angelic
Name: Nick/ Alias:Angel of Chaos
Description: he has black and white clothes simtimulously, half of his side is black,other is white,angel wing on one side, devil wing on the other,short spikey hair
Personality: Dark,Mysterious
Background:He join Flora once before, Season 1 & 2, but with Season 3 the members quickly dissappeared, so he did aswell, to Team Nox, the team of Darkness.
Pokemon: Electrode/No gender/Favorite Pokemon
Sceptile/Male/Was starter
Bannete/Male/Choice of Nox
Ledian/Male/he found a Ledyba down the road and decided too keep it
Team: NOX
Other:He can use his wings as weapons. But his energy depletes quickly if he does. Also is a spy, revenge to George of Team Trainer, due to the fact that he destroyed the satilite before it being ever used. He gainsed and age during the war, due to the fact that mysteries can happen. Very strategic in Pokemon.
Nick, the Underlined stuff is unnecessary.

Also, please explain the stuff in Bold. It could be poor spelling but I can't seem to figure out what you meant.

Thanks.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 09-10-2004, 09:01 PM
Ace Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ace Send a message via MSN to Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Pikachu
----Name---

No known last name. Goes by Tom, but is also know as Dark Pikachu.

---Age---

Is one of Nox's younger members at the age of 12.

---Gender---

Male

---Team---

Nox

---Description---

Eye Color: Steel Blue

Hair Color: Brown

Hair style: Long, and parted over one eye.

Height: 5'00" (Five feet, zero inches)

Weight: 108

Clothing: A black uniform similar to the Rockets outfit, with a black belt holding 4 black Pokeballs. Is wearing all black to be camoed at night.

---Personality---

Quiet and seclusive most of the time, but much like his weapons of choice, he can be explosive.

---History---

The details of this persons backround are a bit foggy, some may just dismiss him as some type of steriotypical mad bomber, but theres a story behind it. Like most of the people in the past wars, his parents were killed by two teams fighting. After that happened, something snapped in his mind, and he joined team Nox. A master of explosives, he favors using gernades, but he also likes to use his pokemon. One thing he doenst really want to do is kill. He uses his pokemon and weapons to disable, but tries not to kill if possible. Unfoutuantly, a war often doensn't happen that way. The one pokemon he is closest to, would be his pikachu, which he favors so much, that he was given the codename of Dark Pikachu. His snappy but often hurtful sense of humor and his short fuse temper, have also led to the Dark in that name.

---Pokemon---

Pikachu

After receiving his codename, Tom decided to rename his favorite pokemon after him, and named his Pikachu, Dark Pikachu. He got this pokemon a long time ago, and has become very close to it.

Haunter
Caught in Pokemon tower, this is one of Toms favorite types of Pokemon, and also part of Nox's lineup.

Cacturine
Evolved from the pokemon Tom was given upon joining Nox.

Empty Pokeball

---Other---

Master of explosives and profeiceint in the Martial Art of Judo if the need arises.
Accepted, now have fun and post.

Nick is accepted, I'm sure we can take care of those problems with the underlined and bolded stuff easily. Meh, the underlined stuff isn't that neccessary, I mean it's obvious you hate that guy...

And the bold I think he meant that he gained knowledge and aged in Nox, or something.

Old 09-11-2004, 04:53 AM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

Hey, are one man teams okay? Since this is'nt the REAL WAR...

If not, just lemme know.

Name: Paperfairy
Description: Wearing a white shirt with a black vest and matching pants. Looks like a normal teenager! (pre-teen)
Personality: Friendly and very optimistic
Background: Son fo the Leader of TR, his father was assinated and became head. Very good with Computers, can hack ANYONE in an instant

Pokemon:

Jolteon
Milotic
Aerodactyl
Venusaur
Team: Rocket
Other: I'm a pretty good Rper, if I happen to suck, feel free two flame me

-PF

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 09-11-2004, 05:43 PM
Ace Offline

Hmmm, I'm not sure of one man teams, you'll have to refer to Harry for that. Right now the acceptance of your form will be put in hiatus.

Old 09-11-2004, 11:02 PM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

Okay dokie! I'll send a PM to him in that case.

-PF

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 09-11-2004, 11:10 PM
Half a Dollar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Half a Dollar

Pyrite Town

"Great, I'm in Pyrite Town. I gotta go shut off the Windmill."

Nick went to the windmill, and looked at its genorator.

"Ohhh...hmm...ahh! OK!"

Nick then flipped switched on and off, on and off.

Nick finally got it off.

"Alright, now I gotta make a hold up at the Pyrite Colosseum..."
Old 09-13-2004, 11:29 AM
Ninja Emperor Offline
Elite Trainer

Location: Nihon Castle, somewhere in Japan....maybe even near Goldenrod ^^
Send a message via AIM to Ninja Emperor Send a message via MSN to Ninja Emperor Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja Emperor
Talking Re: War RP

Name: George Yamato

Description: About six foot hight, have a fit body that allows great speed of reflexes and agility, his hair had become completely white over time, if not taking in account that he have light brown mustaches and used to have a beard. His eyes are deep blue and the slashed scar marks his face across the right eye. Before, it was hard to tell about his feelings just by looking in his eyes, he had very expressionless look on his face and controled his emotions perfectly. On top of all, he was preaty much the only one who wore black clothing in Trainer. His wardrobe used to be: Black boots, black pants, black shirt, black lather coat and a black ninja mask or sunglasses. Recently, due to some changes in his life, he began showing his face more often and puted on Trainer's white uniform of the comanding oficer of a submarine, thou still wearing black lather coat on top of his white uniform.

Personality: Recently, he became a bit open, but at the begining of the conflict his life was covered in shadows and many in Trainer looked at him with a suspicion and considered as Noxian spy. But under all of the secrecy of his personality hides a very kind and carring person and even more loving father and husband.

Background: 11 years ago, before the previous war had even started, he was the Lord of Nihon Castle in Golden Rod and the leader of Yamato ninja clan who protected Golden Rod area for generations. He had a wife named Toshi, who had just bore him a baby girl who they named Akime. Just when they lead a happy family life in Golden Rod, Magnificent Allience launched an invation of that town and area. Georges forces were outnumbered 10 to one as his allies, the Noxian had betrayed him. His wife and dauther were though to be killed as they tried to escape, the generals of his persuaded him to leave the city in his state of the art submarine "NAUTILIUS" as the enemy were on the outskirts of Golden Rod. He listened to them and left along with his most loyal and bravest men, but promised to return one day and avange the death of his family.

He was traveling the vastness of the Oceans for eleven years and was though to be dead by many, until somehow he was sighted by some Trainer member on the remote island of Orange Arhipelago. As Harry found out of George being alive, he sended an urgent message to him to come to Rusboro. It's a mystery how the message got to George, but what is imposible for state of the art submarine? At least he made it to Rusboro and was sent to investigate the movements of Nox in Agate. That was the perfect opportunity for him to come back on his former allies, but Geroge though only about the benefits of Trainer at the point. He and his crew had spoted the movement of suspecious truck which was large enough to move a secret weapon. Under the cover of night and using their special eqquipment for stealth in the dark enviroment, he and ten men landed on a beach of Agate and proceded towards the truck. There he planted explosives and went to the place where he could aquire the blueprints. As he met up with his crew at the shore, they detonated the explosives. The operation would be a sucess, if most of the Agate citizen wouldn't be killed by an enraged leader of Nox-Daz. As "Nautilius" was departing, the crew sighted some Flora members who got in some kind of trouble and they picked them up and helped them escape too.

After the failure to save all of the people in Agate, George had left for his home town to finally mourn his family. As he got there, he found his wife and eleven year old daugther alive and in good shape. They hade escape the demise by the help of George's Black Rapidash-Shade and though that he had died along with other defenders. With his family and some upgrades he took from the lab in there, he had returned to Rusboro again, but Harry had never called him in his office yet. Meanwhile, he met a Trainer spy Tiana on the training grounds and agreed to have a practice fight with her while awaiting the members of her unit to show up for a secret mission.

Pokemon: Charizard (M), Jolteon (M), Gyarados (F), Black Rapidash (M) nick:Shade

Team: Trainer
Other: Carres about his family a lot and if anything will happen to his wife and daugther will hunt down each of the responsibles for that even it he'll die himself while killing them. Other then that is a really good friend of Bron and a senior member of trainer.

OOC: and Duke it's not Nemo's "Nautilus", but "NAUTILIUS"! I couldn't used Nemo's one, it would be the coppy rights violation, but I based mine preaty much on his with some improvements ^_^

Last edited by Ninja Emperor; 09-13-2004 at 06:24 PM.
Old 09-15-2004, 01:20 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

OOC: The Homeless Person above this post is approved, .

Bomsh, that means you.

J/K about the Homeless thing.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 09-15-2004 at 01:44 AM.
Old 09-16-2004, 05:10 PM
Ninja Emperor Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Ninja Emperor Send a message via MSN to Ninja Emperor Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja Emperor
Wink Re: War RP

OOC: Did you have to rub it in?

IC:
Trainers Practice Grounds, Rusboro City

*As George rushed towards Tiana, the first rays of rising sun eluminated the place and the crimson, red disk showed itself above the waves of ocean. Suddenly, Georgre recived a call on his comunicator and had to stop the practice.*

George: Captain Yamato's here.

Person: Captain, it's about your wife!

George: What happened?

Person: She felt ill and suddenly fainted, but now she's alright, but laying in sub's hospital quorters.

George: I'll be right there!

*After that he turned to Tiana*

George: Ms. Tiana, I'm sorry but we will have to stop our fight for now. When your unit will arrive, please call me and tell me what they think of me providing a transportation. Here's a comunicator that will contact you with a submarine.

*With this said, he trew a little disck which could be puted around the ear and when you needed to respond to the call or make one, you just had to push the button on it and a microphone would appeare and the freaquency of "Nautilius" would authomatically be chosen. To call someone in particular you would need to know the freaquancy of individual comunicator. That given to Tiana, George Mounted Shade and took Akime into the saddle too, then they were off towards the docks and the "Nautilius".

Docks, aboard the "Nautilius"

George: What had happened to my wife?

Doctor: Somthing wounderful!

George: Please explain yourself.

Doctor: You will become father soon!

George: What?

Doctor: You heard me right, your wife is pregnant.

George: That's trully amazing! I want to ask you one more question.

Doctor: Yes captain.

George: What the situation on restoration of that android the brain of which we had found on that deserted island about five years ago?

Doctor: Oh, the Project Battle Angel is near completion. She's in a recovering sleep as of now, but she will be online soon.

George: Had you prepared our secret weapon to suit her?

Doctor: Yes of course, but you have only one key of three that can activate our secret weapon.

George: Don't worry about that my friend, as of now, take care of my wife and our child....If you'll need me, I'll be in the saloon.

*That said, he went out of the hospital part of "Nautilius" and went throught all of the countless halls of the submarine, which were illuminated by the electric lights from the lamps above them. Finnaly, he had reached the largest room on the submarine, which had large, oval shaped and water tight windows and a lot of paintings and displaying tables in it. At the opposite wall stood large organ and Akime was examining the fish outside the sub through windows.*

George: Akime, can I ask you something?

Akime: Sure daddy, what is this?

George: Do you still have that key I gave you when you were little?

Akime: Yes I do, mommy kept both of those keys safe as the memories of you.

*As she said that she took out a green key from under her clothes that was tied around her neck.*

George: I knew you would keep them safe.

*Whith this he came up and kissed her on forhead, then he went towards an organ and sat in front of it. Then, he unbutoned some of the shining buttons of his snow white uniform and revealed the same key, but white in color. After examining it for a moment he hid it under the uniform again.*

~I knew that they would keep them safe, now the strongest weapon of "Nautilius" can be activated!~

*Then, after he thought that he started to play some melody on the organ whith his usual calm expression.*

Akime: That's so beautiful daddy!

*He never answered as he was too deep into his thoughs. What is this sectet weapon, and what kind of android George and Doctor were talking about. That mystery is yet to be answered.*
Old 09-25-2004, 04:42 AM
bronislav84 Offline

OOC: This plot twist is completely approved by Harry and frees up our Team to be able to act without it's Leader. A word of advice when reading: Don't lose your lunch as it might be a little hard to follow if you don't get the Andromeda TV Show in your area.

I might not get to the "change of command" all in one post, though.

IC:

Underground Base Drilling to Rustboro Main Trainer HQ

I woke up with a start. I must have dozed off. The location Dot was close to our destination alredy and I looked at my watch to check how long I was asleep. I looked at it only to realize that the battery had died. I had forgotten that I was "out" for 10 years local time and the Watch battery wasn't affected by the slowdown.

Dana on the screen noticed me looking at my watch.
"What did you expect? Batteries don't last for 10 years. Either way that model is outdated. Our Scientists and my Avatar self have been working on a better one than the one you had originally designed. We call it the PDT, short for Personal Dana Terminal." she said with a wink and pointing to herself.

"I can already communicate with you whenever I want if I could just recharge the battery on the old one. What's so great about the PDT?" I asked.

"The PDT has more features than you original Sheild Watch. Along with the Personal Force Field feature and the Communicattion from the previous model it includes a defensive Lazer, a Global Positioning System that doesn't use a Satelite signal to determine location and other features that allow you to use your unique gift to more directly comunicate with my Core Operatring System by boosting the Range at which you can interact with Electrical items. It also has a few features that I will tell you about later if the situation arises." said Dana, this time from her Hologram version that had appeared nex to me.

The Robotic Avatar Dana (who I interact with the most of the 3 forms) walked in, carrying a box. I assumed the PDT was inside. She handed it to me and I opened it revealing a pair of gauntlets.

"But.....this is not the original design. You've split it!" I exclaimed.

"We coudn't fit everything in the new design into the old Sheid Watch case so we used a new one that would accomidate all of the new features. The Right One has the Photon Gun and the Holo-Communicator. The Left One has the GPS and signal boost. To activate the advanced features as needed, there is a panel you can open just by touching and sliding it off. I dobt it will be necessary but I will tell you about them later." said Dana, speaking from her avatar again.

The others promptly switched themselves of for the moment and that was all the peace and quiet I got after putting the PDT Gauntlets on. My parents had picked that time to walk into the Command Room.

"Son we have something for you and Dana." said my Father, wearing a similar Green headband like me.

Right now he wore standard Street clothes. Just a T-Shirt, Pants, and Sneakers. This didn't disuade anyone into forgetting the old Warrior that he really was.

"We wanted to give it to you when you were 21 but you seem to have 'slept' through that. Now that you're approaching the age of 30, we wanted you to have these." said my Mother, also wearing similar street clothes.

*Anime Fall*

"MOM! I'm not 27! My real age is 27 but my body is actually 22. Hasn't Dana explained that to you? Don't treat me like I'm 27." I said with an annoyed look.

"I guess I've forgotten. The two of us are getting old. Anyway, there is somethin on the Pkmn Habitat floor in one of the Caves that I wanted to show you." she said, already going toward the Turbolift with my Dad following her.

"You mean............THAT ROOM? But do you think I'm ready to see the family treasure that you asked me to alocate a room for?" I asked, shocked that she mentioned that room.

"You are old enough, Son. Come along." said my father calmly.

Dana followed us since he name had been mentioned, but breifly.

Third Lower Level, Pokémon Habitats

We walked out into the Grassy area that housed all of the Pkmn. My parents led me a short ditance to the Cave area and into a cave that was smaller than the others. There was an unlocked door in there that I had avoided out of respect. I was finally gonna find out what was inside!

My Mother opened the door and we followed into what looked like a small room.

"Dana, lights." said Mom.

"Right!" said Dana behind us.

The lights came on as she sent the signal to the Core Operating System.

"This is the Ancestral Treasure room. It contains the items that the founder of our company and of course our Family ordered to be preserved for future generations. Take a look" said my father gesturing to the Glass cases.

I walked toward what looked like a display case of some sort. It was rectangular with dust covovering it. The dust was kind of thick. I didn't know what to do. If I just blew on it, the three living people in the room would probably choke. Then I got an idea.

"Dana, how fast can you turn on the Air Purifier Sytem in a room up to Max?" I asked.

"Instantaneously as soon as it's needed. What do you have in mind?" She asked, already probaly calculating ways of cleaning the dust off.

"When I say 'now' turn up the Air Purifier. The dust in the room will be sucked up when stirred up by the Purifier." I said with a smile and pointed ot the dust.

"Great idea. I'll wait for the signal." She answered.

"Why wait?.........................................NOW! " I yelled and the Purifier started to hum.

It became so bad in there that for a moment it was like a small Sandstorm. But then all the dust had been sucked up and the cases were clean again.

The case on the left contained Paintings. The images were unmistakabley familiar. The first one looked like me and my Fater. It had to be my ancestor. Next to him was a Blond haired man who had a face similar to my friend George. The hair was different but the face was unmistakable. The next Painting was of my ancestor and the woman who Dana was based on. Her name was also Dana. They were in Tuxedo and White Dress. It looked like it was painted after their wedding. The next space was empty. I assumed that must have been where my Mom had "found" the Painting that was now in my Command Room of the young woman Dana was based on.

The case on the right was small. It only contained a small book and the next space was empty. That must have been where my Mom had "found" the Diary of the original Dana. The cover of the first book read "Bronislav S, A Diary." He had the same name as me! I resolved to read that later when i got the chance.

The case i the center interested me at the moment. It contained four swords. Maybe the paques below them could give ahint as to what they were?

"Green Destiny and Blue Fate: These Swords are said to lead their owner to his or her inevitable Goal in life, be it Good or Evil. Only Destiny knows and only Fate will tell. So sharp that caution must be taken. Originally crafted and weilded by Bronislav s, the Family founder."

"The Twin Sword, Aivuir: Aivuir Red and Aivuir Blue. These two swords are like siblings. They cannot be separated very far. If they are then they always somehow find their way back to each other. Originally crafteed by Bronislav S and weilded by Dana S."

"These are our swords, Mom? But he had the same name as me and Dana is not exactly alive like you and me. Are we worthy of these?' I asked turning to my Mother in disbelief.

"I'd like to try mine even though I'm artificial. I sure feel like they belong to me." said Dana, staring at 'her' swords.

"You should feel like they belong to you. I programmed you with graphic memories of the original Dana." I answered her with a slight smile, proud of my skill.

"All the more reason for you to open the case and replace your regular ones." said my Father before my Mother could answer my previous question.

I opened the top of the display case and picked up the swords, one in each hand. Green Destiny in Right and Blue Fate in Left. Japanese symbols I hadn't noticed when I had first looked at the swords glowed on them.

"Far out! Green Destiny is glowing with Green symbols and Blue Fate is glowing with Blue Symbols." I said in amazement.

The symbols glowed for a second and then became very faint. You had to look really close to notice them after that. I saw that Aivuir Red and Aivuir Ble were doing a similar thing in Dana's hands.

"The swords recognize you as their rightful owners. Sheath them with pride. I know I was proud when I got to use them." said my Dad, smiling at what I supposed was the memory.

Suddnley Dana in Hologram form appeared in front of us.

"I hate to break up this warm moment but all of you and my solid ccounterpart have to get back to the Command Room. Something is wrong with Main Trainer Base. They aren't answering any transmissions I try to send them." sais Hologram Dana and vanished.

Me and Dana sheathed the Swords and all of us headed for the Turbolift.

Last edited by bronislav84; 09-25-2004 at 04:49 AM.
Old 09-26-2004, 05:51 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Nox Realgam Base

It had only been a few days before Nox had confirmed that the location of Team Trainer’s base was in Rustboro City. As Commander Neo gazed upon the sleepless city of innocence, he now knew where the home of his enemies was. He watched the people down below going about their daily lives, completely unaware that their greatest of fears was now watching down upon them, seeing their every move. None of them had any idea what they were in for…

After he took his eyes off the computer screen, he looked over to Tawson, who was also in the command center with him.

“Well, we have Team Trainer’s location.” Tawson had said to Neo, checking the databases, “You’ve been looking at that thing for days. You’d better decide how you want to attack this place, or we’re going to spend eternity just thinking about it.”

“I thought I already told you.” Neo replied, looking into Tawson’s brown eyes, “We’re attacking by air, since it’s the fastest and the easiest. Also, we’re going to set as much of the city on fire as possible using Napalm bombs. Team Trainer can’t fight a battle and put out a fire both at the same time. Plus, air is the best choice to avoid Team Trainer’s naval campaign. If fact, if we keep going with our aerospace program, we won’t even need to set our feet into the water.”

But Tawson seemed a bit confused. There was something he didn’t understand about Neo’s decision.

“But why set the city on fire?” Tawson asked, seeing that as an odd choice, “If we can drive out Team Trainer, we can take the city for ourselves. And if we burn down Rustboro, the world will think we’re terrorists…”

“Tawson, we practically are terrorists.” Neo replied, wondering why Tawson didn’t see it yet, “No body in Nox cares what happens to Rustboro, all we want is for Trainer to be destroyed and out of our way. Team Trainer is trying to use the population of Rustboro as a human shield, so they’ve left us with not much choice but to kill civilians that get in the way. But most of us don’t care, as long as we get the job done. Now are you in this or not?”

“Fine.” Tawson replied, looking back to Neo, “I assume you’re going with them?”

“Of course.” Neo replied, looking the other way for a moment, “We’ll be using fifteen Murkrow AE helicopters and thirty Black Nova fighter planes. Then we have the Enforcer bombing planes, which will be dropping the napalm so it floods the streets with fire.”

It didn’t sound so hard to Tawson, so he didn’t think much could go wrong with the situation. He was willing to do what he was told by Neo, since he knew he was capable of handling it.

“Fine, we’ll do it.” Tawson replied, looking into Neo’s eyes, “But where is Trainer’s base anyway?”

“Hell if I know, no doubt it’s disguised to look like everything that’s there.” Neo replied, shrugging a bit, “Team Trainer officers move around everywhere. That’s why the plan is to make sure at least 60% of the city is on fire before pulling out. With a fire that much out of control, no doubt it would consume the rest of the city.”

“And where will you be?” Tawson asked, looking at the Commander.

“Piloting one of the helicopters. I like moving targets.” Neo replied with a smile.

Almost three hours later, the air force bound for Rustboro City had left the Realgam Base, and headed toward the massive city based in Hoenn. The many ranks of aircraft filled the air like a swarm of angry bees with an unquenchable vengeance. And unlike the situation at Agate Village, this time Nox was far more prepared…

Old 09-27-2004, 08:46 AM
bronislav84 Offline

OOC: I think I can accomplish what I need to do before your froces get there, Neo. It does take a while to travel between regions, you know. Meawhile I'll kick off the plot twist.

IC:

S-Tech Company HQ

We walked off the Turbolift on the First Level. My Parents had gotten off on the 2nd Floor and went back to their Quarters. Probably they went to sleep. Maybe they went to watch TV. The point was that they didn't get off with us. I sat back down into my chair.

"So what did you mean when you said that you weren't getting a response from Main HQ?" I asked Dana, speaking to her Avatar form.

"I was gonna let them know we were coming and wanted to talk to their Communaications Officer but got nothing. It's like they suddeny lost power or something. We have to go check it out but we can't just make a hole through the floor in the middle of the City." said Dana and pointed to the screen.

The screen showed a Live Map of the City. The Building at the Co-Ordinates we recived was still fine. The Viewscreen then switched to an underground view.

"I'm not sensing normal amounts of power. It's like they suddenly had a power failure. I'm only getting minimal levels. Life Support but nothing else, really. What do you think we should do?" she asked me in a way that told me that she really had no idea why it was the way it was.

She spoke with a tone that I had learned was usually used in moments of confusion.

"Well I have an idea. There is a Mountain called Metor Falls that has a large network of caves and is home to many cave dwelling Pkmn. Why don't we set up surface acess there and go visit Main HQ?" I said witha smile.

"Right!" she answered.

Since we were already approaching Rustboro from the Southern direction we just kept going north. The way we travel, we fill in the displaced earth with cement. If we didn't, the ground above might colapse.

Metor Falls, Depth: 400 Meters

The Viewscreen showed that we were directly below Metor Falls.

"Initiate standard environmental altering procedure. Let's connect one of the caves with Cargo Bay 1. We can exit out that way and the Personel Elevator can be used for people." I said to Dana who was still standing next to me.

"I've already initiated the Cutting Lazers. I've also modified the Top of the Mountain so the First Floor can get to the Surface.............There. Modifications complete." said Dana.

I ran down the Hall to Cargo Bay 1 with Dana following me. She tossed me my Backpack containing Items necessary for Travel and my portable PC. It also had my Pokeballs. The Hallway took a small slope and then we were there.

We walked into the Personel Surface Elevator and got in. It sped quickly to the Surface where we could exit to the Cave.

Metor Falls

We walked out and a Zubat flew by, not carring to bother us siince it looked like it was going somewhere else. We exited and walked South on Route 115.

I tapped the On Button on the Right PDT Gauntlet and then chose Map on the Holo-menu.

"Great. We don't have to walk far." I said with my Finger to my mouth for quiet.

We jumped to the trees to move without attracting any necessary attention and soon got to the City North Gate.

Rustboro City

People were casually strolling along past us up to their own business, whatever it was.

I looked at the Map and kept walking..............not noticing the Lamp Post.

"Ugh! That hurt." I said rubbing my nose.

"Don't worry we're already here. That's the Building over there." said Dana, pointing ahead slightly.

There was only one Guard on duty for some reason. I wondered why. Maybe the others, if there were anymore, were needed inside.

I walked up to the guy. He was leaning on the door with his hat down. I walked up to him with Dana behind me.

"Excuse me, are you sure your superiors allow you to sleep on the job?" I asked with a smile.

"Huh? What? Oh hello. I wasn't sleeping. I just wanted to close my eyes for a moment. Did I really fall asleep?'" asked the Guard, who seemed a bit disoriented still.

"I heard you snoring. You were sleeping alright. I'm surprised you hadn't slumped over down to the floor." said Dana with a laugh.

"I suppose I was asleep. Aaaaaanyway what can I do for you?" he asked, stretching just like he had stretched the word 'anyway'.

"I am Bron and ths is Dana. I was kinda called here by Commnder Harry Kim and when we were getting here we recieved no response to our Hails. Is something the matter?" I asked, already putting the Communicator of the PDT into Scan Mode.

"Yes I have heard of you briefly. Well we are all fine. The Building intact. Our computers are also intact but everything is operating on minimal power. Just Lifesupport mostly. Well actually everything is functioning but we can't control it. There is something in the system that is scrambling all our Data and spreading. We can't contain it or stop it. We have decided to just let it do what it has to do and then cut the power to all affected sysems. That might work but there really is nothing eles we can do." the Guard explained and then spread his hands in a gesture of futility.

"We may be able to help. I have developed an Antivirus that was originally designed for Dana exclusively since she has such a large Hard Drive. This Antivirus can interpret, fix and neutralize any Virus. If it encounters something it doesn't know, it learns and adapts. An inteligent Antivirus if you want to call it that. But in order to work it has to make a complete scan of both the upper and lower Systems. It will take even longer if it has to learn and adpat to the Virus. There is no doubt that starting in the lower area is best. Hold on while I look for it in my Pack." I said with eyes almost glowing.

"Oh thank you! I don't know how we can thank you." said the Guard.

He was close to jumping up and down.

I pulled open my Pack and dug in it. When I was about to give up I rememebered that I'd never made a Hard Copy. I pulled out a blank Disk and put it into my small PC. The Disk had the letters "ST" like anything made by my Company. When the copying was done I handed the Disk to the Guard in a case.

"Use that to salavge any Data that can be salvaged. You can even take credit for it." I said with a wink.

I began to wonder if he was either too stupid or too greatful to notice the "ST" Logo on the Disk.

"Oh thank you. That was quick. I thought we were done for. I'll go deliver this to my superiors." he said and got ready to enter.

"Hold on Man. How is everybody working without Computers? What will you do in the mean time?" I asked, suddenly remebering the time needed.

"Well to tell you the truth, Main HQ is officially out of comission. We can't do anything until we get our Computers fixed. If you mean to stay around, we would appreciate it." said the Guard.

"If nobody can do anything, then everybody is just sitting around doing nothing. Let me see the Communications Frequency so I can keep in touch. And tell everybody to report to -whisper, whisper, whisper-. I'll be not too far." I said to the Guard and then stood up again after telling him my current location and held out my hand.

"Alright here you go. Good luck to you too." he said and handed me his Communication Device.

It looked like a regular Cell Phone. I tossed it to Dana and she gave me a 'Thumbs up' after scaning for the Frequency. We then gave it back to the Guard and he ran in, probably taking the stairs to get to the underground area first.

Walking back to Metor Falls

"Well it looks like you've been promoted. What will you do now?" asked Dana with a giggle.

"It's only temporary. We have to get back first. Then we have to try to contact any other interested Trainer members. Let's get home." I said and jumped into a tree again.

Dana followed and we jumped from tree to tree. I was already thinking of what I could do first as new temporary Trainer Commander.

Last edited by bronislav84; 09-27-2004 at 11:17 AM.
Old 09-27-2004, 03:54 PM
Ninja Emperor Offline
Elite Trainer

Rusboro City, The Docks, aboard the "Nautilius"

*George was in the saloon watching outside the window into the vastness of deep see and examining it's numerous inhabitants when one of the oficer came to him from the control room upstairs.*

Officer: "Admiral, sir, we're getting strange signature on our radar and it looks like it aproaching from the land and moving from sought towards north of the city."

George: "I'll be right there, and don't call me Admiral, as I'm a Captain for my crew."

*Slowly George walked out of the saloon and headed towards the spiral and winding stairs to the upper deck and into the control room. The retractable superstructure was raised above the hull at that time, so George have to pass trought the empty chamber that housed it and into the control room. Although control room had mainly all of the controls over the sub, there was also back up controls in the superstructure, in case the systems would go wrong and they would have to use visual orientiers to navigate trough the ocean. That was the main function of superstructure that had windows, lanturns, stern weel and other controls for the direction of the sub. However, for the purposes of speed underwater and safety, that superstructure could be easily retructed into the hull, along with the platform above it.

Anyways, George walk up to the door of the control room and unlocked the sealed lock by turning the weel of it and got into a somewhat large room that was about ten feet across and wide and was about seven or eight feet high. That room contained tons of technical stuff including computers and navigational gadgets. Iin the center or it was a table that had a large electronical map that showed mostly only the signature of land and see and the position of "Nautilius" was shown as white dot in there. The signature of something large and mobile was shown in blue and indead was moving towards Rusboro. The room was somewhat dark and the lights were dim there and and mostly it was lighted by illuminations from the screens.*

Officer: "Here it is sir, look at the size of it, it's aproximately 20 times biger then "Nautilius" and if it's aproaching Rusboro from the land, it will demolish it if it will not stop!"

George: "How many times do I have to tell you, use more then one sourse to conclude anything!"

Officer: "What do you mean?"

George: "Look at the seismogropher! It says that there is a sismic activity at the depth of 400 meters and is comming from the side of Rusboro. Your conclusion should have been that something huge moving under the Rusboro in the direction of North! And you were a graduate of Golden Rod Naval Accademy? I wouldn't let you even onto the pier to dock the veasels! Officer Tojo, you are relived of your duties for one week, go into your cabin and study your texbooks again!"

Officer: "Sir, yes sir!"

*He saluted and went out of the control room*

George: ~I wounder who that can be? Can it be....~

*George then went towards the front of the room where the main control panel with a stiring weel and other controls was, there also was three screens before it. One was showing the path outside of the sub to navigate, the second one was black and the third one was showing the status of all systems aboard. George then took earphones that were pluged into the port and puted them on, then he turned on the central screen and the bars and numbers apeared there, which showed the comunication freaquency. He then dialed the Trainer freakuency of his friend Bron who he knew for many years and the statics appeared on the displaying screen, showing that it's searching for an image transmiting.*

George: "Hello, is this is S-Tech base of operations? This is George from Golden Rod speaking. Was that you who just had arrived from the sought?"

Last edited by Ninja Emperor; 09-28-2004 at 12:15 PM.
Old 09-29-2004, 02:59 AM
Ace Offline

Team Flora HQ Armory – Hangar/Airstrip

“This is the prototype X-305 Aerodactyl VTOL Aircraft. Going in at maximum speed of Mach 1, it is required that you follow ALL of the safety protocol. Remember, this is a prototype, so one wrong interpretation of the protocol could cause your demise, so please be careful when reviewing the procedures.” The Team Flora scientist told me. It was not a helicopter, but I needed the speed. If Team Flora did not get a deployed long-range defense, it would likely be destroyed. I then put on my extremely heavy helmet and entered the jet.

“This will be your co-pilot, Jean Louis. He is very good at controlling aircraft and would be helpful during your search. Take care of him, Duke. GHQ will instruct you further via radio which is already included on your jet.” The scientist said before closing the cockpit window.

“Alpha 1, you are cleared for takeoff.” GHQ reported. Alpha 1 was my assigned call sign. In total, I have only flown 500 miles on my whole flying career so this would be a very new experience for me. Since the aircraft was VTOL, there was no need to to accelerate before actually taking flight, so a VTOL aircraft had many similar functions to a helicopter. The takeoff was swift and very quickly we were already reaching high speeds. We reached Slateport pretty quickly.

Skies of Slateport, altitude 10,000 ft.

“GHQ here, always remember to have your seatbelt on at all times and helmets strapped in. We do not want this simple recovery mission become a disaster. Now, the first possible location of the orb would be Slateport. Keep altitude above 10,000 ft. to avoid alarming any civilians.” GHQ had reminded us.

“Slateport, GHQ? Isn’t that TMA territory?” I asked.

“Well, we’ve been fighting it for a long time, so it is still neutral territory. Keep in mind DO NOT fly below 10,000 ft. unless you find the orb.” GHQ did not want to start an unnecessary battle, so an altitude of 10,000 ft. or higher was required to be maintained.

“Wait, how can we actually find the orb?” Jean Louis asked.

“A radar is implemented inside of your aircraft. If it detects any kind of strange yet hard to notice weather patterns, it will show areas where weather patterns are abnormal. Among that area you should find the orb.” GHQ told us. After much looking I grew very weary. I looked out into the night sky and stared at the beautiful view of the stars and the lights from the cities and towns. I believed locating the orb was like finding a needle in a haystack, but I was proved wrong once a reading of abnormal weather patterns was given out by the radar.

“The beach!” Jean Louis said as he snapped his fingers. “GHQ, we have located the orb, awaiting further orders.”

“Is the energy reading strong or a bit faint?” asked general headquarters.

“Well…it looks a bit faint…” I said.

“It must be burrowed under much sand. Launch Grappling Missile Drone and get that orb. Precision is key here; you must safely retrieve the orb with the drone and successfully return the drone into your aircraft. Though it can autopilot its way into your weapons bay, it must be controlled manually to retrieve the orb. Good luck!” GHQ had stated.

“And controlling that drone will be my job…” said Jean Louis as he pulled out some kind of remote from a small cabinet of the cockpit. “It’s do or die, the bay is too small to hold more than one drone…” If one mistake was made, it could cost the fate of Team Flora. We needed to retrieve that orb. I began to sweat as I pressed on the ‘fire’ button.

“Alpha 1 - Fox 2…” I had confirmed the launch of the drone. At that moment, time had just came to a stop.

Old 09-29-2004, 03:36 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Hoenn Skies, En route to Rustboro

After flying south three hundred miles, the swarm of black aircrafts headed toward the densely populated metropolis. However, it would still be another hundred before they met their target.

As Commander Neo led the formation of the Murkrow Aerial Enforcer combat helicopters, a voice had crackled on to his radio.

“Neo…” The voice had stated, “It’s Tawson. There’s been a change in plans.”

“Tawson, you’ve got to be kidding me…” Neo replied with annoyance, believing Tawson was aborting the mission.

“No, it’s not what you’re thinking.” Tawson replied quickly, “We’re sending in ground forces by helicopter. They’re going to be controlling the perimeter. Also, we’re ready to send in reinforcements on request.”

Neo really didn’t see the point of it all, but nonetheless he confirmed Tawson’s reply and then continued back to the controls of the helicopter. Just then, one of the soldiers stationed at one of the side machine gun emplacements had called out to Neo.

“How much longer until we reach the city?” The soldier had asked, looking toward Neo.

“It shouldn’t be that much more…” Neo replied, still keeping focused on the area ahead.

Below the swarm of aircraft was the land below, the undisturbed land of Hoenn. They passed by dozens of mountains and forests. As the aircrafts passed over Fallabor, the entire town was put into a state of unrest as the Nox Air Force headed toward its primary target.

It would only be moments now before they arrived…