Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 04-28-2007, 12:21 AM
EspeonSun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to EspeonSun
Default Ninja- Search for Orochimaru

Rated PG-13 due to langauge and violence

This is my first fan-fiction so I hope it's any good! (Sorry for the small Prologue!!)
Rules!
1: Nothing to harsh... in other words don't make me cry!
2: Try not to spam too much
3: Enjoy!

Prologue
Chapter 1- Heart Ache
Chapter 2- Trust

Anything in blue is a link to the post (Except Prologue). Red things are things that are being worked on.

Prologue
Shoji never wanted to become a ninja. He just wanted to settle down have some kids and get a wife. That changed when everyone in his family died. He was overwhelmed with anger and decided to kill the one who did it, Orochimaru.

Orochimaru was about 100 due to body changes when the Uchihas were murdered. He had a grudge againest Sasuke for a long time because he refused to join him. Shoji was playing with his friends when it happened. Orochimaru didn't know Shoji was still alive plotting his death....

For the next ten years Shoji trained his body to stand the limits. He learned and mastered many different jutsus. Shoji was never really the same guy but found some friends to help him with his quest. Now the rank of Jounin he and his friends have been given the mission to destroy Orochimaru. For all Shoji knows he’s going to accomplish this task or die trying.

Paired with operative123
"To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."
HP Quote of the Week
"You know, Minister, I disagree with Dumbledore on many counts...but you cannot deny he's got style..." - Phineas Nigellus

Last edited by EspeonSun; 04-29-2007 at 02:11 AM.
Old 04-28-2007, 12:25 AM
EspeonSun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Ninja- Search for Orochimaru

Chapter 1-Heart Ache

“Hey Shoji, how you holding up?” Hikaro asked. Hikaro has jet black hair that’s not to long not to short. He has spiky ends and has some ends drooping down onto his head protector. Hikaro’s eyes are the same color as his hair and his face is stiff like he has seen too much in his current life time. His clothes are a normal Leaf Village Jounin’s apparel, a dark green vest that goes down to his waist and a navy blue long sleeved shirt that goes down to his elbows. Hikaro’s pants are the same color and go down to his blue ninja shoes.

“Alright,” Shoji replied laying down on the green grassy hill. Shoji’s hair is a droopy brown hair style, it lays flat on his head, strands on his head protector. It’s longer in the back than in the front. Shoji’s eyes are a deep brown, his face has a stiff wrinkled look to it. He wears a black t-shirt that goes down to his elbows and has the Leaf Village sign on the back. On his elbows there is a black bandage protecting them. His shorts are black too, they go down to his knees. Shoji’s shoes are ninja shoes that are black. “I’m going to visit my family’s grave.” Shoji got up and jogged up the hill leaving Hikaro sitting on his own.

“Take care of yourself!” Hikaro told Shoji.

“Your not my mother!” Shoji yelled back. I haven’t visited my family’s grave for a couple of years... but it’s only right that I pay my respects be for my mission, Shoji thought. Just over the next hill was the graveyard. Shoji went from a jog to a sprint up the hill.

The graveyard was filled with flowery tombstones of fallen heroes. This graveyard was made for ninjas and heroes. Way in the back was his family’s grave. The tombstone was a giant angel standing. On the bottom of it was an inscription, On the darkest on nights light can always be seen where you least expect it, here lies Sauske, Daichi, Arisu, and Atsuko Uchiha.

Shoji walked around the gravestones and stood in front of the grave. “I’m going to avenge you, even if it’s the last thing I do ” Shoji declared. “I won’t- I won’t give up ” Tears streamed down his cheeks. Shoji sniffled. A footstep was heard behind him, Shoji whirled around.

“Don’t be alarmed,” The voice said. “I just came to pay my respects.”

“Oh, yes,” Shoji managed to say. He stepped towards the man. “ Aki-dono thank you for everything you did for me.” Aki cared for Shoji when his parents died and made sure he was well trained.

“Don’t worry about it, Shoji-kun,” Aki told him. “I have something for you.” Aki came closer to Shoji, he pulled something out of his pocket. “Your father was going to give this to you when you were older.” Aki handed him a small box.

“Thank you Aki-dono,” Shoji looked down and opened the box. In it was two Knuckle Busters that had long sharp ends. “Wow, this is nice.”

“Read what they say,” Aki told Shoji.

Shoji picked up one and read what it said out loud. “For a beloved son with love, Dad” Tear filled Shoji’s eyes.

“It’s hard losing someone you love is it not?” Aki asked. He wasn’t facing Shoji. “Good luck Shoji-kun.” He walked off into the woods.

“Yes, yes it is...” Shoji said walking out of the graveyard trying on his Knuckle Busters.

Paired with operative123
HP Quote of the Week
"You know, Minister, I disagree with Dumbledore on many counts...but you cannot deny he's got style..." - Phineas Nigellus

Last edited by EspeonSun; 04-30-2007 at 02:29 AM.
Old 04-29-2007, 02:09 AM
EspeonSun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Ninja- Search for Orochimaru

Chapter 2 Trust
“No way!” Katsu said examining Shoji’s new Knuckle Busters. Katsu is a out going fellow. His hair is a dirty blond, his hair style is shaggy and hair covers almost all of his forehead. He wears a white jacket with a black t-shirt under it. Katsu’s pants are a navy blue and his Ninja shoes are a blue. Instead of his head his head protector is on his upper arm.

“Awesome huh?” Shoji said scratching a sign on a tree near by. “How bout’ we make a memorial of our friendship?”

“Yes, if we don’t succeed we will be remembered,” Kameko depressingly said. Kameko has long hair tied back into a pony-tail with a rubber band. It’s a silky brown, her eyes are the same color. She wears a light blue shirt with the Leaf Village sign on the back. Her pants and shoes are a navy blue.

“Don’t speak like that Kameko-chan,” Shoji snapped. “We will do it.” He mumbled. “Anyway, lets find a big tree ”

Hikaro got up and stretched. His eyes opened wide. “There ” Hikaro ran to a giant tree.

Everyone followed his lead. Hikaro, the fastest runner was about 10 yards in front of the rest. He can run at a break neck speed. He stopped completely.

“Wow, This is perfect ” Shoji exclaimed. “Alright, let’s get started ” He ran the Knuckle Buster’s sharp end down the tree. He made a four. “Sign your name!”

Kameko took a Buster and signed her name gracefully and added a smile connecting her A to her O. “Who’s next?”

Hikaro grabbed the other Knuckle Bust from Shoji, cutting his hand.

“Ow ” Shoji screamed. “Hikaro- kun ”

“Here,” Kameko took Shoji’s hand and wrapped a bandage on the cut. “All better!”

“Th- Thanks Kameko- chan ” Shoji studdered. He is tanned face showed two red spots on his cheeks.

Kameko’s silky brown hair blew in the wind. She stood firmly in front of Shoji, her cheeks a little red.

Wow, I didn’t notice how cute she is... I- I wonder if she likes me. Shoji thought.

“Okay, um if we can finish it would be great,” Hikaro interrupted. He signed his name nicely making his H bigger than all the other letters.

Katsu carefully grabbed the Knuckle Buster from Hikaro. He signed his name in a small print making a smiley face below it. “Here Shoji- kun,” Katsu handed one of the Knuckle Busters to Hikaro.

Kameko smiled and handed the other Buster to Shoji. When their hands met they quickly pulled apart dropping the Buster on the ground. Kameko quickly bent down and dropped it into Shoji’s hand.

“Alright, my turn,” Shoji made his name like a signature fast but readable. On the other side of the four he made the word Ever. He stopped in his tracks and looked down. “I have complete trust in you guys. I know we’ll do it. We will come back to our village safely, unharmed.”

Katsu put his hand on Shoji’s shoulder. “We trust you too, captain,” Katsu comforted.

“Yes, yes we do trust you,” Kameko agreed. “We should go home, we meet at the village gate tomorrow morning ” She walked off towards the village.

“Bye Shoji- kun,” Katsu called while running.

Hikaro turned and dashed off into the trees without saying anything.

“That, Hikaro...” Shoji started. “I guess I’m in good hands.” Shoji turned and walked into the distance toward the Leaf Village glistening in the sunlight.

Paired with operative123
HP Quote of the Week