Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.

Old 09-05-2004, 04:22 PM
The Elite Ygseto Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to The Elite Ygseto Send a message via MSN to The Elite Ygseto Send a message via Yahoo to The Elite Ygseto
Default Re: More Terror in Russia.

Oh sorry to make you feel worse. It seems like alot of the people are hurt, but the Russian army is helping.

My Trading Shop
White Friend Code: 0819-3051-3379
White Pokedex Obtained: 151(U)/442(N)

Pokemon I've Recently Breed, PM for trades
- Zorua w/ Dark Pulse, Timid and Naive
- Deino w/ Dark Pulse, Timid and Modest
- Panpour w/ Nasty Plot, Random Natures
Old 09-05-2004, 05:13 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Satou

-sigh- I really hope this all ends quickly... Hopefully everything will turn out ok and not many people will be hurt...
I really wish I could help but I'm no where near Russia anyways and I've got no aethletic ability what-so-ever after my operation... -sob- Plus I' m so light weight I could probbly be thrown around like a rag doll x_X;;;

~Chikyuu no Mirai, Gouhoshi suru, nya!~
~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 09-05-2004, 05:36 PM
Champion Lance Offline
Amateur Trainer

If you guys did not know there is a war going on between the Russian Army and Chchnyan Rebels who want there own country. Yet these Radicals who use Muslim Readical terror tactics. They take hostages and do whatever they think will amke Russians more scared and give them what they want. Its like the situation in Israel where groups like Hamas and Hizbullah blow themselves up to try to make Israel scared and give them there own country. Yet Israel like Russia wont reward terror. Its like if people from New Mexico wanted to have there own country and started using ruthless acts to get what they want.

:The Master of all Dragons has arrived in Hoenn:
Old 09-06-2004, 01:30 PM
The Elite Ygseto Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to The Elite Ygseto Send a message via MSN to The Elite Ygseto Send a message via Yahoo to The Elite Ygseto

I heard that about 150 kids have died. Some tried running but they shot them in the backs. And one boy went up to a terroist to ask for a glass of water and the terrorist stabed him with his bayonet.

My Trading Shop

Old 09-06-2004, 01:59 PM
flyhighlatias! Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to flyhighlatias!

o_O stabbing a little kid just for a glass of water? i heard this morning that the kids ate flowers that they brought to school because they were hungry....these people, it makes you wonder what the world is coming to. people do such bad, bad, BAD things ! and they want to do it. its scary just what a person is capable of...
VCP(Hall of Fame)

lv.100

Team Soul : where it's at baby!
lets see you do THAT for an hour straight!

Last edited by flyhighlatias!; 09-06-2004 at 02:01 PM.
Old 09-06-2004, 02:02 PM
The Elite Ygseto Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

It's just crazy to see what these people do for thier own contry.

My Trading Shop

Old 09-06-2004, 06:13 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Satou

That's just awful!
I hope this clears up soon. It'd better. I can't stand to think those people are suffering so horribly...

~Chikyuu no Mirai, Gouhoshi suru, nya!~
~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 09-07-2004, 12:07 PM
Ace Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ace Send a message via MSN to Ace

Well, there are some people with good heart.

For the planning of the invasion of the school, some of the original invaders refused to take children as hostages, but, they got shot and killed, for doing the right thing too. My heart goes out for those children who died that day and those who died refusing to carry out such inhumane plans.

(Next paragraph might be a bit 'powerful' but it is what was on my thoughts, I even creeped myself out going that far. )

I do not get at all why some people think it is justified to kill - much worse murder innocent, defenseless children - for their cause. Have we ever raided their schools? NO! Schools were even ESTABLISHED in poor countries because of the efforts of many powerful governments worldwide. They think their actions will get them attention and just a small bit of praise for their inhumane actions? I scoff at their cheap ways. I mean you could've gone anywhere, but a school? Are they so weak that they pick on unarmed, innocent children? Fools! They want a fight, then I suggest they go ahead, I'd like to see them even TRY to stoop up to the levels of the power of the countries worldwide. They want to use the cheapest of tactics to try and make it to the top, they're only going lower. A fraction of the original men even knew that and DIED stating the obvious. They're fighting an already lost battle, so I don't see why they even try.

Old 09-08-2004, 08:44 PM
Champion Lance Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke
and those who died refusing to carry out such inhumane plans.
Well those people chose to affiliate themselves with that terrorist Group anyway. These people take adults and political figures hostage a lot. Should they get any of my blessings or praise for not doing it to children? NO! Hostage taking is hostage taking! The Chechnyan Muslim Radicals want there own country. people say to us Russians give them it. We do not reward terrorists. It encourages them telling them that there tactics work. Any American who sais give Chechnya and stop the war, maybe one day you will understand if the haiwwans who are decide they are different culture than america and want to seperate. If they started acting like terrorists then would you give it to them? Even if they did not commit those kind of acts would you give them there own independance? The Confederacy tried it said in your American history books and you did not let them.

:The Master of all Dragons has arrived in Hoenn: