Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #631  
Old 08-29-2008, 12:17 AM
Guard13007's Avatar
Guard13007 Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Doing 'lot of rocket science lately
Posts: 2,669
Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007
Talking Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by james1111 View Post
you dont need to practice you just need more chapters and try to update faster then i will consider 1st to your fanfic,.
Who's first right now?

(And what's the whole top 10?)

Make LR's first! Make LR's first! Make LR's- *continues chanting*
Reply With Quote
  #632  
Old 08-29-2008, 12:39 AM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard13007 View Post
Who's first right now?

(And what's the whole top 10?)

Make LR's first! Make LR's first! Make LR's- *continues chanting*
Now, I'm not forcing anyone.

It's entirely their choice. I'm happy just writing the story. ^^
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Reply With Quote
  #633  
Old 08-29-2008, 01:01 AM
Guard13007's Avatar
Guard13007 Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Doing 'lot of rocket science lately
Posts: 2,669
Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007
Talking Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias_Rider View Post
Now, I'm not forcing anyone.

It's entirely their choice. I'm happy just writing the story. ^^
Of course you're not forcing me to say that, I just want to cause your story is so good! ^^
Reply With Quote
  #634  
Old 08-29-2008, 01:15 AM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard13007 View Post
Of course you're not forcing me to say that, I just want to cause your story is so good! ^^
I mean I'm not forcing anyone to make my story first.
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Reply With Quote
  #635  
Old 08-29-2008, 01:27 AM
Guard13007's Avatar
Guard13007 Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Doing 'lot of rocket science lately
Posts: 2,669
Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007
Talking Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias_Rider View Post
I mean I'm not forcing anyone to make my story first.
Oh, but I am!!! *tackles james1111*
Reply With Quote
  #636  
Old 08-29-2008, 01:52 AM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard13007 View Post
Oh, but I am!!! *tackles james1111*
Okay, well I think we shouldn't talk here unless it's about the story, now. ^^
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Reply With Quote
  #637  
Old 08-29-2008, 01:59 AM
Guard13007's Avatar
Guard13007 Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Doing 'lot of rocket science lately
Posts: 2,669
Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007
Question Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias_Rider View Post
Okay, well I think we shouldn't talk here unless it's about the story, now. ^^
Yeah, sorry me got a wittle bit off topic...

So when's chapie 20 coming up? In a few weeks? Or longer?
Reply With Quote
  #638  
Old 08-29-2008, 02:09 AM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard13007 View Post
Yeah, sorry me got a wittle bit off topic...

So when's chapie 20 coming up? In a few weeks? Or longer?
Hopefully only a week or so, but that might change depending on what I have to do for school.

It'll be a good end to part one, though.

Then I can actually get started on the adventure. xD
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Reply With Quote
  #639  
Old 08-29-2008, 02:15 AM
Guard13007's Avatar
Guard13007 Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Doing 'lot of rocket science lately
Posts: 2,669
Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007
Question Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias_Rider View Post
Hopefully only a week or so, but that might change depending on what I have to do for school.

It'll be a good end to part one, though.

Then I can actually get started on the adventure. xD
What? Good end to part 1? I must be missing something...What chapter are you working on or which one needs to be posted?
Reply With Quote
  #640  
Old 08-29-2008, 02:20 AM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard13007 View Post
What? Good end to part 1? I must be missing something...What chapter are you working on or which one needs to be posted?
Okay...BAD end to part one. xD

Oops...anyway, I'm working on chapter 20.

Why is it that people get confused with this? My story has parts.
Doesn't mean it's ending. xD
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Reply With Quote
  #641  
Old 08-29-2008, 02:25 AM
Guard13007's Avatar
Guard13007 Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Doing 'lot of rocket science lately
Posts: 2,669
Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007
Thumbs up Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias_Rider View Post
Okay...BAD end to part one. xD

Oops...anyway, I'm working on chapter 20.

Why is it that people get confused with this? My story has parts.
Doesn't mean it's ending. xD
Well I got confused because you said chapter 19 is up, then you said you're working on chapter 20, then you said it would be a good end to part 1 so I got confused about whether or not chapter 19 is going to have a part 2 or not... But I guess since you're now saying that you're working on chapter 20 that 19 isn't going to have a second part. *breathing heavily after rambling that much in one long sentence*

Wow, this is what my teachers are always saying, 'if only he'd put that much effort and words on his paper, he'd have straight A's' now I get it. *pointing to what I just said*
Reply With Quote
  #642  
Old 08-29-2008, 02:32 AM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard13007 View Post
Well I got confused because you said chapter 19 is up, then you said you're working on chapter 20, then you said it would be a good end to part 1 so I got confused about whether or not chapter 19 is going to have a part 2 or not... But I guess since you're now saying that you're working on chapter 20 that 19 isn't going to have a second part. *breathing heavily after rambling that much in one long sentence*

Wow, this is what my teachers are always saying, 'if only he'd put that much effort and words on his paper, he'd have straight A's' now I get it. *pointing to what I just said*
Oh, I see where you got confused. ^^'

Sorry!

No, I mean that each part of my story will have about 20 chapters.
You can call them 'books' if you like.

Eg. Book 1, Book 2 ect.
And the chapters reside within those parts, or books. ^^
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Reply With Quote
  #643  
Old 08-29-2008, 02:43 AM
Guard13007's Avatar
Guard13007 Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Doing 'lot of rocket science lately
Posts: 2,669
Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007
Question Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias_Rider View Post
Oh, I see where you got confused. ^^'

Sorry!

No, I mean that each part of my story will have about 20 chapters.
You can call them 'books' if you like.

Eg. Book 1, Book 2 ect.
And the chapters reside within those parts, or books. ^^
Huh? You mean there's gonna be a whole other thread with part 2 and it's gonna have 20 chapies too? 0_0 *drooling at the thought of all that reading about Zanna & her friends*
Reply With Quote
  #644  
Old 08-29-2008, 02:44 AM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard13007 View Post
Huh? You mean there's gonna be a whole other thread with part 2 and it's gonna have 20 chapies too? 0_0 *drooling at the thought of all that reading about Zanna & her friends*
Uh, no...same story, same thread, just a different part. *facepalms*

But yeah, another 20 or so chapters.
I'm hoping for at least 3 parts, so about 60 chapters. ^^
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Reply With Quote
  #645  
Old 08-29-2008, 02:50 AM
Guard13007's Avatar
Guard13007 Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Doing 'lot of rocket science lately
Posts: 2,669
Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007
Talking Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias_Rider View Post
Uh, no...same story, same thread, just a different part. *facepalms*

But yeah, another 20 or so chapters.
I'm hoping for at least 3 parts, so about 60 chapters. ^^
Sorry, kinda wasn't thinking that well when I wrote that, was too happy that there'll be a lot more Zanna action to come! 0_0 *still watching Twilight ad and drooling* So awsome! And now I know you're not going to kill her yet!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com