Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Stories

Stories Write a story to catch Pokemon. A Grader will then decide if it catches or not.

Old 04-13-2007, 11:57 PM
Tooth the Totodile Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to Tooth the Totodile
Default Cancelled again,lock please!

I decicded to cancel the Combusken Story.

Tooth the Male Totodile.Felix's first and strongest pokemon.

Alpha the Male Aipom.Loves to play pranks and have fun.

Sunset the Shiny Female Butterfree.Loves to fly and gets released in this chapter.

Vibrate the Male Vibrava.Felix's Fastest and Calmest pokemon.

Chama the Female Medicham.Main Pokemon in this story and most aggresive pokemon.

~Story~

Felix is traveling when he saw a Pokemon Training School.Felix and Alpha decided to join but Felix didn't know that they would be survival training and he only has his Aipom with him.Felix also meets a mad Medicham on his mountain training that nearly kills him.Felix needs to catch the Medicham in order to calm it down and stop hurting anyone or anything that encounters it.Can Felix catch the Medicham and survive his training?

~~~~~

Last edited by Tooth the Totodile; 04-21-2007 at 05:13 PM.
Old 04-14-2007, 12:00 PM
Master Trainer

Default Re: Felix's Journey:Surviving the Survival

Chapter 1: Pokemon Battle Stadium

Felix is walking on a dirt path with Alpha on his shoulders. Alpha noticed a big sign that has writing on it up ahead. Alpha was tugging Felix's sleeve until he finally noticed it.

"Let's see. It says Pokemon Battle Stadium, Alpha ready for some K.O' s?" Felix said. But Felix noticed the place is surrounded by a boulder wall. Alpha said it's name happily but a Medicham suddenly came to Felix. Alpha hopped off Felix's shoulders.

"Alpha, let's try to catch it. Use Swift!" Felix shouted. Alpha used Swift but the Medicham went right in it.

"Err, use full power Swift!" Felix shouted. The stars in the Swift got brighter and the Medicham is getting hit but it doesn't seem to do much. Alpha is getting scared so he hopped back, landing near Felix. The Medicham's fist was glowing and it used a full power Focus Punch on the ground, making an explosion. Felix and Alpha was sent flying by the Medicham.

"Argh," Felix said. They were sent over the wall and landed on the center of a stadium. Two trainers were battling each other with their Wailmer and Pelipper.

"Wailmer, Ice Beam!" the trainer with the Wailmer said.

"Use your Ice Beam!" the other trainer said with the Pelipper. Felix and Alpha is at the center of the stage and Ice Beams are being fired right at them.

"Wait, Stop!" the referee said. But it was too late. Felix and Alpha got hit and got frozen. Two hours late, Felix woke up with all of the ice off of him and Alpha. A man wearing black karate clothes with a chain belt on him came to Felix. Behind him is a Hitmontop.

"Heh, I see you and your Aipom wishes to join, my name is Sotakara Lee and I own this place," Sotakara said, helping Felix up.

"Uhh, sure, let's go with that. My name is Felix," Felix said. Alpharan to Felix and hopped on his shoulders.

"Okay! First, put this on and meet me at Court A-4," Sotakara said, giving Felix a green karate suit with a yellow belt. Felix didn't want to tell him about the Medicham.

~~~~~

Old 04-14-2007, 07:21 PM
Master Trainer

Chapter 2: Tough Training

Felix put on his karate clothes and Alpha is wearing a small Plum karate shirt with a light yellow belt. Finally arriving at the arena, Sotakara is sitting on the ring.

"I'm guessing that's your partner. Well, it's time for training. You will face Sukaka Lee Kankar's Hitmontop. After that you will do survival traning," Sotakara said, pointing to Sukaka.

"Wait, survival trai-" Sotakara interrupted Felix.

"Begin!" He shouted.

"Use Rapid Spin!" Sukaka shouted. Hitmontop used it's top to spin and it went to Alpha at high speeds. Felix didn't even have any time to say anything when Hitmontop used its feet to keep attacking Alpha. Alpha is getting hit every second because it's spinning really fast.

"Grab it's foot then use Focus Punch!" Felix shouted. I may as well start the battle, Felix thought. Alpha used his arms to stop Hitmontop's foot although Alpha is getting pushed back. Alpha then used it's tail to use Focus Punch on Hitmontop's head. Hitmontop couldn't dodge it so he got hit and fell on the ground.

"Now, use Swift!" Felix shouted. Alpha used Swift and it hit the Hitmontop, surrounding it with smoke. Sotakara noticed something is at the other side of the wall. It kept hitting it. The wall broke and the Medicham from earlier ran inside. Felix and Alpha gasped. It began attacking every pokemon it sees. That's when it noticed Felix and Alpha.

"Oh no," Felix said. Sotakara and Sukaka were getting their Hitmontops to stop the Medicham but they ended up getting fainted. The Medicham's fist was glowing until it was completely covered in white with a white trail behind it. The Medicham came straight toward Alpha. Alpha shrieked.

"I'll need help. Go Tooth!" Felix shouted. He threw a Pokeball and Tooth came out of it.

"Use Ice Beam!" Felix shouted. Tooth fired a Ice Beam but the Medicham ducked and kept on going. The Medicham was a few feet away from Tooth and Alpha and the Medicham used it's fist to hit the ground, making a white explosion. That was a strong Focus Punch, Felix thought. Tooth and Alpha were sent flying out of the place. They landed in a really far forest.

"No!" Felix shouted with a tear in his eye. Felix then turned around and looked at the Medicham angrily. The Medicham didn't want to deal with him so it hopped away.

Alpha and Tooth landed on a tree full of Beedrill. The Beedrill looked angrily at Tooth and Alpha. Tooth and Alpha ran away as the Beedrill began chasing them.

~~~~~

Old 04-15-2007, 04:43 PM
Master Trainer

Chapter 3: Felix's Mission: Save Tooth and Alpha!

Felix now wanted to kill that Medicham. Sotakara and Sukaka went to Felix.

"Don't worry, we're going to get your pokemon back," Sotakara said. Sotakara and Sukaka called their Hitmontop and they went to them. "

"Anyway, let's go!" Sukaka said. Felix called out Sunset and Vibrate to help him find Alpha and Tooth. Meanwhile, Tooth and Alpha managed to lose the Beedrill but they were completely lost. Alpha finds a Seedot and he begins communicating. But the Seedot noticed something behind Alpha and Tooth so it ran away.

Alpha had no clue what Seedot noticed until he turned around. It's a Shiftry. A mean and shiny one. Alpha let out a yelp. It used its leaves and created a gigantic whirlwind. Alpha and Tooth were sucked right in it along with some trees. Felix could see the tornado but he saw a purple and cyan thing in it.

"It must be that Shiftry," Sotakara said. Felix ran to it and Sunset and Vibrate were right behind him. Alpha landed in the forest and passed out. Tooth managed to grab a branch to land safely on the ground. The Shiftry laughed but the Medicham suddenly appeared in front of it.

"That Shiftry and the Medicham are enemies. The Shiftry owns the forest and attacks any pokemon that doesn't live in the forest. The Medicham showed up one day and it fought each other. If someone could catch the Medicham, the Shiftry could calm down," Sukaka said to Sotakara.

A clan of Vigoroth came to the passed out Alpha. One of them sniffed them and another picked Alpha up. The Vigoroth put Alpha on his shoulders and walked somewhere. Tooth didn't see Alpha anywhere and he's at the other side of the forest.

The Medicham used a Fire Punch and burned the Shiftry. The Shiftry struggled to hang on.

Alpha woke up near a pond of water with trees surrounding it and Alpha. Alpha then saw a pokemon that Alpha knows.

Ambipom.

~~~~~

Old 04-20-2007, 08:43 PM
Master Trainer

Chapter 4: Determined Battles

The shiny Shiftry let out a fierce wind to blow out the fire but the Medicham used a Focus Punch. It hit Shiftry and sent back a little. The Shiftry used Razor Leaf from its leafy fans and Medicham got hit, falling on his back.

A Aipom evolves into a Ambipom. It has two tails and has purple and light yellow on it. The Ambipom used a Swift and it hit Alpha, covering him in smoke. The smoke cleared up and the Ambipom used a Focus Punch with both of its tails. Alpha got hit by the first tail and the second tail is coming straight fast at Alpha.

Alpha jumped and went in the pond. A Poliwag and one Feebas is in the pond. The Ambipom smirked and turned angry. It hopped in the water and spinned its two tails, using it as a motor. Alpha grabbed the Feebas and it seemed to look angry at the Ambipom. The Feebas didn't seem to like the Ambipom. The Ambipom must treat the pokemon here in the pond badly.

The Feebas glowed and evolved. Alpha is running out of air but then he felt himself rising into the air. Alpha breathed and discovered the Feebas evolved into a beautiful Milotic. The Ambipom shrieked and the Milotic used its tail to send Ambipom flying. Ambipom went through two trees and fainted.

Felix, Sotakara, and Sukaka were now in the forest. Felix heard a cry.

"What is that?" he asked. Everybody looked behind them. It was Tooth. Tooth ran to Felix and hugged.

"Tooth! Your okay!" Felix shouted happily. But Tooth had a frown and Felix knows what is he thinking. Alpha is still missing. Tooth went on Felix's shoulders.

"Don't worry. We'll find Alpha," Felix said. Sotakara then heard another cry except it didn't sound anything like an Aipom.

"The Shiftry," he said.

The Medicham used a High Jump Kick and it hit the Shiftry. The Shiftry took too much damage from the Fire Punch earlier. The Medicham wanted to finish this. The Medicham's hand was on fire then it hit Shiftry, making it faint. The Medicham wanted it to go away. It used a Focus Punch and hit the nearby ground, making an explosion. The Shiftry is sent flying and it went very far.

Alpha thanked the Milotic and the Milotic let out a happy voice. The Milotic slowly sank to the bottom of the pond and swimmed in it. The Vigoroth disappeared and Alpha couldn't see them. Alpha hopped from tree to tree, hoping to find Felix and Tooth.

The Medicham smirked and disappeared.

~~~~~

Last edited by Tooth the Totodile; 04-21-2007 at 11:11 AM.
Old 04-21-2007, 11:51 AM
Master Trainer

Chapter 5: Sunset's Leave

Felix and the others tried to find the Shiftry but it was no where in sight.

"Oh no. This isn't good," Sukaka said sadly. Feliix returned his Vibrava and was just about to return Sunset.

"What?" Felix said. Felix then heard a noise then Alpha hopped on Felix's head.

"The Shiftry is the pokemon that guards the forest. Without him, the forest pokemon would go berserk," Sotakara said.

"Great. We just found Alpha and Tooth and now we have this problem. Can't we just find the Shiftry?" Felix asked. Felix sighed, knowing the Medicham defeated it and sent it flying.

"I'm afraid not. We're going to need another pokemon to watch this forest," Sotakara said. Felix sighed then looked at Sunset. Sunset knows what Felix is thinking. A tear fell down Felix's cheek and landed on the ground.

"Sunset, I need you to watch the pokemon forest," Felix said sadly. Sunset was saying its name over and over sadly.

"Bye, Sunset! I'll come back here and visit you!" Felix shouted, waving his hand. Felix watched as Sunset disappeared into the trees of the forest.

"Hey, look at the bright side! You finally found your Aipom and Totodile. Well, I think we should head back to the arena," Sotakara said.

Eventually arriving at the arena, Felix noticed it's night and wondering what is Sotakara making him do this time. All pokemon but Sunset are in there Pokeballs but then Alpha got out. Sotakara then came into the room.

"Well, get some rest. We have a big day tomorrow," Sotakara said, closing the door when he went out. Felix yawned and put on his blanket. Alpha went under the blanket and slept near Felix.

Felix dreamed about the times he spent with Sunset and Felix will never forget her.

~~~~~

Old 04-21-2007, 05:11 PM
Master Trainer

I'm going to cancel this.I just have no more ideas to reach 30k.I doubt I can make a battle last that long.Although,Sunset IS realeased.

~~~~~

Old 04-21-2007, 07:59 PM
Galleon Offline
Chocolate Bear

Send a message via AIM to Galleon Send a message via Yahoo to Galleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooth the Totodile View Post
I'm going to cancel this.I just have no more ideas to reach 30k.I doubt I can make a battle last that long.Although,Sunset IS realeased.
There's really no need to request a story lock every time you run into a dry spell. You never know; you might think of something later and feel like continuing it.