Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Interactive Boards Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 04-09-2007, 06:30 PM
Hoshika Offline

Default Incarnation - The Story of a Pikachu

Seven days... Three keys... Two lives... One mystery...

My first fanfic that I have almost finished as of today. Yep yep. There's 12 chapters, including a prologue and epilogue. Feel free to comment in here or whatever, it doesn't really matter.

Chapter Index
Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Midnight Sky -May's Song- -Ash's Story-
Chapter 2 - Crossing Paths (Day 1)
(Day 2)
(Day 3)
(Day 4)
(Day 5)
(Day 6)
(Day 7)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Epilogue
Bold = Finished and ready for posting.
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Last edited by Hoshika; 04-13-2007 at 11:38 PM.
Old 04-09-2007, 06:31 PM
Hoshika Offline

Default Incarnation - The Story of a Pikachu - Prologue

+Prologue

The storm....

We stayed in an empty warehouse in the Five Island Meadow. The land has recently been through many earthquakes, and has become a valley. Spearow and Meowth roam the land, but not today; not in the storm. I stood on a grassy cliff, looking out at the splashing navy sea.

“Ash, get over here!” yelled a group of voices through the wind. The rain had not set in, but the winds were blustering through this valley.

“The hurricane’s coming! Come on!!” yelled a girl’s voice above the rest. I looked behind me, towards the warehouse. A girl with a red Poké Ball bandana was looking at me, nervously. “Aren’t you coming?!”

I took one last look at the ocean and reflected. Just our luck that we get into these situations…, I thought. All the other trainers out there don’t have to go through this hurricane. They must be safe and comfy on Four Island. I stared at the waves, crashing on the shore far below me. But I have something to be proud of... my friends. I walked away from the peak and through the large metal entrance of the warehouse. A drop of water dripped from the tip of my hat. But I no longer have all my friends….

“Ash, what were you doing out there?!” questioned Brock, angrily. “You got us real worried out there!”

“Why were you just standing there?” asked Max. I didn’t want to answer. The memories struck my heart like a silver knife. I missed my best friend—my first true friend for life, until….

“Ash,” whispered May. “I’m sorry, but you can’t go on searching. He might come back in the morning after the storm, but don’t get yourself killed.”

“HE MIGHT ALREADY BE KILLED!!” I yelled, interrupting my friend. “Even a Blastoise would be swept away in this storm. I need to go look for him!” Tears ran down my eyes.

“It’s either you or him,” said Max. “I know a trainer like you wouldn’t want to destroy a friendship like this, but think about your other Pokémon. They’ll be real sad if you pass on out there!” I looked back at my Pokémon. I took my first ones here—Charizard, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle. I didn’t want them to see the end of me, but I had to go save my best friend. I walked over to Charizard and gave my hat to him.

“Hope that I come back for you,” I said to my Pokémon, sadly. “I’m going to go look for Pikachu.” I ran out of the old warehouse and into the rain.

“Ash, wait!” May called out to me. I didn’t look back.

As I reached the center of the valley, a boulder rose from the ground. It sparkled with a faint gold color. “Ash Ketchum,” said a mighty voice, “You have abandoned all your friends and family for Pikachu. Unfortunately….” A yellow mouse climbed out from behind the rock. Its eyes were glowing red, and it was emitting a shadowy aura. “His life is no longer.”

“What?! But you’re alive, Pikachu!” I yelled.

“I am merely taking over his body. Now, you have little time left to decide. Abandon your human life for his, or let Pikachu pass on.”

I looked behind me. May was running out here, calling out my name.

“I’ll sacrifice myself.”

“Very well.” Pikachu emitted a strange indigo wave of energy. I was enveloped in its power, and felt myself start to change.

“Ash!!” screamed a voice. May started running faster than ever towards me, but it was too late.

“Heheheh… foolish human,” said the being that possessed Pikachu. He bounded away, and into the low-floating clouds. I started wavering. It felt like the ground was shifting beneath my feet.

“No!” I heard May’s footsteps stop. I fell to the ground backwards, the grass catching me in a soft pile. “Ash, what’s happening to you?!” She stepped slowly near me. I lost the energy to talk. I held my hand in front of my face. I was fading away, my body’s energy floating away in little glowing spheres. “What’s happening…?” I heard sobbing. The world was turning to darkness; I turned numb. I felt somebody pick me up and try to hold me back, but it didn’t work. My eyes closed. I was gone….
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:

Last edited by Hoshika; 04-10-2007 at 06:56 PM.
Old 04-10-2007, 02:24 AM
Blue_Dragon_Mew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Blue_Dragon_Mew Send a message via MSN to Blue_Dragon_Mew Send a message via Yahoo to Blue_Dragon_Mew
Default Re: Incarnation - The Story of a Pikachu

Pretty good. If you finished some other chapters you should post them soon. I'ld like to see how it ends
Old 04-10-2007, 02:27 AM
Hoshika Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Dragon_Mew View Post
Pretty good. If you finished some other chapters you should post them soon. I'ld like to see how it ends
I'm too lazy to de-program my chapters so it has the tags on it. Also, I need to revise... =|

Feel free to advertise.

Quote:

Old 04-10-2007, 02:54 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Great prologue though, leaves a very enigmatic feeling to it.

Poor Pikachu though...

Old 04-10-2007, 06:52 PM
Hoshika Offline

My next post will be May's side of Chapter 1. It's like a mini-chapter, but you'll see how it makes everything change.

(Double post for neatness)

Quote:

Old 04-10-2007, 06:54 PM
Hoshika Offline

+Chapter 1 : The Midnight Sky (May's Song)

It’s been a day since Ash disappeared. I’m real sad about what happened to Ash. I still don’t understand how it could have happened that way. Ash has been in these predicaments in the past, though. I just hope that he’s still alive…

“May, are you okay?” Max walked up to my small green tent in the warehouse. “You woke up pretty early today. Is something wrong?”

I got up from my sleeping bag and sat back down cross-legged. I looked into my brother’s eyes. It was like I could look into his mind that way, but what I saw wasn’t the normal Max. It was a scared Max, a worried one.

“Ash hasn’t come back from the valley yet,” he whispered, trying not to wake up Brock. “Do you know what happened to him?”

“I… I don’t…,” I stammered, looking for what to say. Nothing could express what happened, and I didn’t want Max to be frightened. “Don’t mention Ash ever again.” I turned away from him. Max sighed and crawled out of the tent.

Ash…, I thought. Wherever you may be right now… I hope you come back. I don’t care how you come back, I just want you here. I don’t want you to die…!

Quote:

Last edited by Hoshika; 04-10-2007 at 07:00 PM.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:08 AM
Shiny Loser Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Shiny Loser Send a message via Yahoo to Shiny Loser

Hmm. May seems like she really got it in for Ash huh?

Weird... he isn't cute at all. xD

Anyway, is this your first Pokemon fic? If it is, I say good job. The plot seems to be really interesting and original; Ash dying is certainly a twist.

I don't know precisely what you have to work on, it seems pretty good so far.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:35 PM
Hoshika Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny Loser View Post
Hmm. May seems like she really got it in for Ash huh?

Weird... he isn't cute at all. xD

Anyway, is this your first Pokemon fic? If it is, I say good job. The plot seems to be really interesting and original; Ash dying is certainly a twist.

I don't know precisely what you have to work on, it seems pretty good so far.
This is my... uh...

uhhhhhh...

THIRD real PokÚmon fanfic, but my first one finished (sorta). I'll post more of chapter 1 later.

Quote:

Old 04-13-2007, 01:40 PM
Shiny Loser Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Shiny Loser Send a message via Yahoo to Shiny Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshika View Post
This is my... uh...

uhhhhhh...

THIRD real PokÚmon fanfic, but my first one finished (sorta). I'll post more of chapter 1 later.
Oh, it's still good job.
Old 04-13-2007, 08:32 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Hm... seems to me that you are an Advanceshipper. I don't usually consort with them, but I admit, good story. I can't wait to see more.
Old 04-13-2007, 08:34 PM
Hoshika Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveeking929 View Post
Hm... seems to me that you are an Advanceshipper. I don't usually consort with them, but I admit, good story. I can't wait to see more.
Nah, it's not really a shipping; May seems to think of Ash as a brother, okay? =P

Quote:

Old 04-13-2007, 08:35 PM
LordZangoose Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to LordZangoose Send a message via MSN to LordZangoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveeking929 View Post
HA-HA! JK, but this looks good so far. Short, but good. Advanceshippers, unite!
Old 04-13-2007, 09:57 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordZangoose View Post
HA-HA! JK, but this looks good so far. Short, but good. Advanceshippers, unite!
You want to go toe to toe butthead? Cause I'll take you on right now. I declare fisticuffs!
Old 04-13-2007, 10:01 PM
Hoshika Offline

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS WANT TO PROVOKE HIM?! You're only going to start spamming in here. I'm sick of it. -_-

Chapter boom coming up.

Quote: