Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 07:38 PM
james_gotex Offline

Default Re: How do Pokeballs actually work?

I suppose it could be possible to create an actual Pokeball. However the funding would be unbelievable, I think with all the richest people in the world funding the idea, it would clean out all their bank accounts.
But if we were able to create a device that would break down the molecules and particles of such animal and re-shape them and re-size them, then yeah Pokeballs could be invented. BUT. I think were many thousands and millions of years away from re-sizing molecules and the transporting them into devices, and then re-shaping/sizing them back into what they wrre before whenever needed.
Old 09-13-2009, 08:38 PM
Peace Buyer Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Peace Buyer
Default Re: How do Pokeballs actually work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke-Scientist View Post
Is it possible to apply the pokemon concepts to real life. Would it be possible to break down an animals genetic code and capture it inside a ball. The thought of creating such a device (pokeball) would make alot of money if ever properly constructed. Not only that but all the research that would be possible. The idea is somewhat far-fetched but I think it is somewhat probable, and if I were to create such a device, it would allow people arround the world to capture and raise animals almost identically to the t.v show Pokemon. Of course things like "gym leaders" and "the elite four" would eventually take place, not in the exact form of the show but im assuming you get my idea. In conclusion, is it possible to actually construct a pokeball?
Hey kid, no reviving old/dead threads.

Mod edit: Yeah, Peace guy. Less posting, more reporting. XD To answer Poke-scientist's question: no, possibly never.

Last edited by Kenny_C.002; 09-13-2009 at 09:21 PM.
Closed Thread