Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » First & Second Generations

First & Second Generations Discuss the first and second generation games: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal.

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 09:01 PM
Hatchet Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Hatchet
Default Re: What is your worst Pokemon G/S/C experience

my game deleted itself and I beat everyone.
Old 07-16-2007, 09:02 PM
kadeon Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogeta5214 View Post
my game deleted itself and I beat everyone.
thats imposiable(i think)
Old 07-16-2007, 09:10 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Mine was when I lost my Silver Version. I wouldn't be sruprised if it was still in the coat room of my 3rd Grade classroom. Anyway, it had some pretty good pokemon on it, and when I lost it I was stuck with Gold. I HATE Ho-oh. It's so damn useless to me since I always start with a Fire Type, and I keep a perfectly balanced team. Lugia rocks, Ho-oh sucks. Case closed, end of discussion.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:39 AM
kadeon Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveeking929 View Post
Mine was when I lost my Silver Version. I wouldn't be sruprised if it was still in the coat room of my 3rd Grade classroom. Anyway, it had some pretty good pokemon on it, and when I lost it I was stuck with Gold. I HATE Ho-oh. It's so damn useless to me since I always start with a Fire Type, and I keep a perfectly balanced team. Lugia rocks, Ho-oh sucks. Case closed, end of discussion.

then why dont you go look in the third grade classroom?
Old 07-21-2007, 01:23 AM
wad11656 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to wad11656 Send a message via Yahoo to wad11656

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadeon View Post
then why dont you go look in the third grade classroom?
lol...I'm sure he's in a grade past 3rd grade, and if he did leave it in there, it's gone now for sure, so there's no point in going to look for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveeking929 View Post
And, Ho-oh isn't bad...he's a legendary...it's just that he might not fit in your team if you choose a fire Pokemon as your starter...if you chose a different starter, then would he be more useful?

On topic:
Gold is the only 2nd generation game I have, and I caught the Ho-oh at level 40. I was too lazy to train it myself, so I put it in the daycare...guess what happened. It lost its signature move--Sacred Fire...there is NO way I did that...I still get angry at myself about that...so now it just sits in my PC and is never used...ever... which makes me sad, but I can't bear to look at it...I put it in the day care, and it lost Sacred Fire! Ugh...I can't BELIEVE myself sometimes...

Awesome Kids Pokemon!
Join the best unnoficial, unnoficial Pokemon site on the web, and join the forums!

Supporter of the RULES

~*I miss the Johto Games and wish they'd re-make them for the DS. If you think so too, put this in your Sig.
Started by emerald suicune*~

Last edited by wad11656; 07-21-2007 at 01:31 AM.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:18 PM
kadeon Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by wad11656 View Post
lol...I'm sure he's in a grade past 3rd grade, and if he did leave it in there, it's gone now for sure, so there's no point in going to look for it...

And, Ho-oh isn't bad...he's a legendary...it's just that he might not fit in your team if you choose a fire Pokemon as your starter...if you chose a different starter, then would he be more useful?

On topic:
Gold is the only 2nd generation game I have, and I caught the Ho-oh at level 40. I was too lazy to train it myself, so I put it in the daycare...guess what happened. It lost its signature move--Sacred Fire...there is NO way I did that...I still get angry at myself about that...so now it just sits in my PC and is never used...ever... which makes me sad, but I can't bear to look at it...I put it in the day care, and it lost Sacred Fire! Ugh...I can't BELIEVE myself sometimes...
yeah it would be pointless
Old 07-29-2007, 05:32 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

I got Gold from a used game store and found it had a Lv100 Mew, Megainium, Typlosion Faralagatr and Espeon. It also had an egg that hatched into a female shiny Eevee ( Sakura ) Then my liltle brother played the game and then the next time I played I had a level 5 Chicorita ( i hadnt bread Megainium yet ) so i cheked my trainer card and found NO BADGES !!!!! He had overwritten the old account. I hadnt thought he knew how to do this yet I was soooo mad but that was years ago so im not anymore

Last year ( on the same game i may add ) my bros pal came over to play. I had told them not to play in my room ( where my games are ) and left to go to the pool. When i came back my beautiful accont was gone, again Happily that kid moved away before i saw him again or else Im still mad at him

And last ( this one that happened a long time ago ) I loved my Silver virsion ( it was my 1est game ) I was ALWAYS playing it. Any way when we moved I put it in a special silver box ( my parents wanted me to ) and put in the movers truck When the movers arived with the stuff I looked EVERYWHERE for it but no box. My mom said it was around but ive never saw and never seen it again

PS I also got stuck in the house at the beginning too lol

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 07-29-2007, 11:23 AM
VonBlood Offline
Amateur Trainer

I think I've posted my worst RBY experience here already but um.. my worst Gold experience is finding a shiny Dratini and only having one Great ball... So I chose to weaken it first with my weakest pokemon (lvl 12 Smoochum, the Dratini was lvl 10) forgetting about the Ice vs. Dragon advantage (Come on, I was like.. 8 or something ^^) and used Icy Wind instantly killing it. I immediately started crying :P I was so sad..

Dratini
Hatched!
Dragonair @ 123
Dragonite @ 198
Lv. 100 @ 333
Old 07-29-2007, 04:46 PM
ZERO-X Offline
Banned

Send a message via MSN to ZERO-X

My worst moment was when I erased the game and a shiny raticate in it! I wanted to erased the game because my team was so useless! That was the only shiny pokemon ive ever had! I miss him! but I had a shiny Gyarados and he replace him! But still miss his Hyper Fang! That was some heck of a move! And I wasn't even looking for one! I was just training my pokemon and he appeared! I caught it, and began to train him! Thats all! And my worst one! Was when I was fighting Lugia! I had to leave the cave and trained my pokemon, and return! Why did I hated that moment? Because getting to the island where lugia is, is so hard!

That was months ago! All of that!

~ZERO~
Old 07-30-2007, 05:53 PM
kadeon Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
I got Gold from a used game store and found it had a Lv100 Mew, Megainium, Typlosion Faralagatr and Espeon. It also had an egg that hatched into a female shiny Eevee ( Sakura ) Then my liltle brother played the game and then the next time I played I had a level 5 Chicorita ( i hadnt bread Megainium yet ) so i cheked my trainer card and found NO BADGES !!!!! He had overwritten the old account. I hadnt thought he knew how to do this yet I was soooo mad but that was years ago so im not anymore

Last year ( on the same game i may add ) my bros pal came over to play. I had told them not to play in my room ( where my games are ) and left to go to the pool. When i came back my beautiful accont was gone, again Happily that kid moved away before i saw him again or else Im still mad at him

And last ( this one that happened a long time ago ) I loved my Silver virsion ( it was my 1est game ) I was ALWAYS playing it. Any way when we moved I put it in a special silver box ( my parents wanted me to ) and put in the movers truck When the movers arived with the stuff I looked EVERYWHERE for it but no box. My mom said it was around but ive never saw and never seen it again

PS I also got stuck in the house at the beginning too lol

if my sister did that id put her up for adoption
Old 07-30-2007, 06:59 PM
The Luna Diviner

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadeon View Post
if my sister did that id put her up for adoption
My Parents didnt let me LoL

Old 07-30-2007, 07:23 PM
icer Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to icer Send a message via MSN to icer Send a message via Yahoo to icer Send a message via Skype™ to icer

i had cought all the legendary dogs, and i had like most of the pokemon, then my sister deleted it -_- (crystal) then my dad got mad because i blamed her, when it was really her!!
Old 07-30-2007, 07:44 PM
The Luna Diviner

Quote:
Originally Posted by icer View Post
i had cought all the legendary dogs, and i had like most of the pokemon, then my sister deleted it -_- (crystal) then my dad got mad because i blamed her, when it was really her!!
Sibs are the cause of many game mishaps arent they

Old 07-30-2007, 11:25 PM
marcusc_123 Offline
Amateur Trainer

my worst experince is when i done the e4 then nearly half of kanto without saving then i fel asleep and i had to do it all again i was not happy lol

Hatch: done
Bannette: 123
Done: 312

credit to wandering mew
Old 07-31-2007, 01:20 AM
KantoKid Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to KantoKid Send a message via MSN to KantoKid

One event doesn't really come to mind for me. But my brother was playing Pokemon Red in the very early days before it became popular and he had no clue about the different Pokemon in the game. There was a page in the instruction booklet that was titled "Rare Pokemon" and explained how you should catch the 1 shot Pokemon, and the page had a picture of Ponyta. My brother thought Ponyta was rare so he used his master ball on it and killed all the legendary birds.