Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Fourth Generation

Fourth Generation Discuss the fourth generation Pokemon games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 09:34 PM
memj23 Offline

Default I Just Realiezed

ive been doing some hardcore thinking about which starter i want to use and i realiezed that CHIMCHAR is going to be the BEST starter in its final form. his fire/fighting attributes help him beat the other 2 starters final forms. Infernape's fire attacks can wipe the floor with Torterra a grass type with a base sp. def of 85 and his fighting moves destroy Empolen a steel type with base def. of 88. Infernape has a base attack and sp attack of 104 and he is the fastest of the 3 starters, meaning INFERNAPE IS THE BEST!!!!! im completely contradicting myself from a post earlier when i wanted turtwig, but its ok.
im so excited the game comes out in 40days

FLYGON IS AMAZING!!!
Old 03-13-2007, 10:33 PM
Bloody TC Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: I Just Realiezed

Quote:
Originally Posted by memj23 View Post
ive been doing some hardcore thinking about which starter i want to use and i realiezed that CHIMCHAR is going to be the BEST starter in its final form. his fire/fighting attributes help him beat the other 2 starters final forms. Infernape's fire attacks can wipe the floor with Torterra a grass type with a base sp. def of 85 and his fighting moves destroy Empolen a steel type with base def. of 88. Infernape has a base attack and sp attack of 104 and he is the fastest of the 3 starters, meaning INFERNAPE IS THE BEST!!!!! im completely contradicting myself from a post earlier when i wanted turtwig, but its ok.
This is spam but actually The grass one would win against the monkey because it is part ground and is not super effective against fire and with the monkey's defense,one EQ would kill it before it got killed.
Also you don't need to post this because the is already a couple dozen threads like this.
Old 03-13-2007, 10:50 PM
Blue_Dragon_Mew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Blue_Dragon_Mew Send a message via MSN to Blue_Dragon_Mew Send a message via Yahoo to Blue_Dragon_Mew

Quote:
Originally Posted by memj23 View Post
ive been doing some hardcore thinking about which starter i want to use and i realiezed that CHIMCHAR is going to be the BEST starter in its final form. his <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.qklinkserver.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=92&k=fire%20fighting&st=1" onmouseover="window.status='Search for: fire/fighting'; self.ql_skeyphrase='fire%20fighting'; if(window.event) self.ql_sevent=window.event.srcElement; self.ql_timeout = setTimeout('ql_doMouseOver(1)', 1000); self.ql_isOverLink=true; return true;" onclick="if(self.ql_timeout) clearTimeout(self.ql_timeout); self.ql_isOverTip = false; ql_closeiframe(); self.ql_skeyphrase='fire%20fighting'; window.status='Search for: fire/fighting';return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; if(self.ql_timeout) clearTimeout(self.ql_timeout); self.ql_isOverTip = false; setTimeout('ql_closeiframe()', 1500); ">fire/fighting</a> attributes help him beat the other 2 starters final forms. Infernape's fire attacks can wipe the floor with Torterra a grass type with a base sp. def of 85 and his fighting moves destroy Empolen a steel type with base def. of 88. Infernape has a base attack and sp attack of 104 and he is the fastest of the 3 starters, meaning INFERNAPE IS THE BEST!!!!! im completely contradicting myself from a post earlier when i wanted turtwig, but its ok.
What are you trying to convince me? Empolein is the best. Water/steel type means only a few weeknesses and is great against the other starters with water and ice type attacks. And besides, it's up to the player to choose what they want.
Old 03-14-2007, 01:24 AM
Shadow From The Deep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

In my opinion Chimchar is the worst because Empoleon and Torterra both also have super effective attacks against him.

Hatch: 1545
Pikachu: 1590
Raichu: 1650
Done: 1830

Old 03-14-2007, 01:49 AM
LilCharZ Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody TC View Post
This is spam but actually The grass one would win against the monkey because it is part ground and is not super effective against fire and with the monkey's defense,one EQ would kill it before it got killed.
Also you don't need to post this because the is already a couple dozen threads like this.
Actually, Fire attacks are still super-effective against Torterra, and EQ probly wouldn't kill him in one hit. I'm getting him anyway, cuz I LUV Fire types, I just think they're the best, even tho they get pounded by H2O.
Old 03-14-2007, 01:56 AM
BrassIttoTower Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilCharZ View Post
Actually, Fire attacks are still super-effective against Torterra, and EQ probly wouldn't kill him in one hit. I'm getting him anyway, cuz I LUV Fire types, I just think they're the best, even tho they get pounded by H2O.
Uh, yes an EQ would. One stabbed, MaxedAttack Evs with a super effectiveness leaves a very sall chance Infernape will survive.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:18 AM
LilCharZ Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassIttoTower View Post
Uh, yes an EQ would. One stabbed, MaxedAttack Evs with a super effectiveness leaves a very sall chance Infernape will survive.
Except, Torterra is too fat to move first, so you could kill him first with sumthing like Overheat. THINK: 140 Power+Infernape's awesome Sp.Atk+Super Effective, He could totally annihalate Torterra.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:21 AM
Furyflame Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Furyflame Send a message via Yahoo to Furyflame

Lol fat thats funny..wait fighting is super effective against steel? I thought only ground and fire were.

Paired with PalkiaAndBlisseyrock :3
Old 03-14-2007, 02:32 AM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Caecity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyflame View Post
Lol fat thats funny..wait fighting is super effective against steel? I thought only ground and fire were.
Nope if fighting can damage steel it's super effective all right.-cough- It's part ground consider that -cough-

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.

Old 03-14-2007, 02:34 AM
Furyflame Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Furyflame Send a message via Yahoo to Furyflame

Yeah but imagine an oversized monkey punching a giant steel penguin...That would probably hurt his hands.

Paired with PalkiaAndBlisseyrock :3
Old 03-14-2007, 02:35 AM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyflame View Post
Yeah but imagine an oversized monkey punching a giant steel penguin...That would probably hurt his hands.
Yea I would think that too .

Old 03-14-2007, 02:39 AM
Shadow From The Deep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Monkey punching steel doesn't make since but Chimchar is pretty good, but not the best.

Hatch: 1545
Pikachu: 1590
Raichu: 1650
Done: 1830

Old 03-14-2007, 02:43 AM
Fire Pkmn Master Offline

I dont care if Infernape is weak to you people but I love fire Pokemon and I wont let MY Infernape be pumbled by a metal penguin and a what turtle with a tree on its back.
You guys have your opinions and so do we.

done: 6448

:Graphics Shop:
Banner+Avi by Joangaes

Old 03-14-2007, 02:47 AM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Pkmn Master View Post
I dont care if Infernape is weak to you people but I love fire Pokemon and I wont let MY Infernape be pumbled by a metal penguin and a what turtle with a tree on its back.
You guys have your opinions and so do we.
Better not battle me then xDD I'm just play'in with ya.. ( I win!) -hugs future Empoleon-

Old 03-14-2007, 03:17 AM
Lucavi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Lucavi Send a message via MSN to Lucavi

Pretty irrelevant thread; the starter choice is up to anyone's decision, and one pokemon isn't better than another one because it beats it in combat.

Closed Thread