Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards

Art Boards Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art.

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 04:00 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: Neo Pikachu Banner Requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoPika View Post
I don't really know myself. xD I just happened to figure that out yesterday via LS. Apparently, I strayed off in the bits of time.....all so lonely.......

*Looks through the window of the Banner Store, pointing at banners*
I'm going to steal that one, that one, that one, that one, that one, that one, and that one.
*Takes a flamethrower, straps it onto my body, gets a bat, puts a knife in mouth*
I know, I didn't do anything yesterday or today. I've been... awfully lazy, and trying to attack that monster-sized list isn't easy. If there were only a few left, I'd probably quickly get them done, but now it just seems to span forever... XP

Maybe tomorrow... hopefully. Sorry for the wait.

Old 03-19-2007, 05:28 AM
Fliory Offline

Hello I like your banners can you make me one?Pretty please with sugar on top!

Background - I want a blue blurry background with a few blurry clouds if possible

Pokemon on there - I want a cool looking Pidgeot on 1 side a Ho-Oh in the middle and if possible a charizard flying upwards pn the other side.

Text - I want My name (Fliory Duh XD) in either dark grey or silver that shows up on the banner good.i want that right by the head or in between t he wings of the Ho-oh.You don't have to put the other text but if you want to I want "A Flying idiot!!"Please in the same color as my name.

I hope that's detailed enough just google some cool images or something Ohhh I can't wait!
Old 03-19-2007, 02:41 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Surprise! I think that was just the cinder block that broke this poor Pikachu's back. I now know why Defense set his request thread the way he did. Chances are if I do this again, it will probably be more like that, allowing only so many requests to be made at one time. Otherwise people just keep requesting, requesting, and requesting until the day I'm pushing on a daisy.

Guys, sorry, but this is way too much, I'll never be able to catch up at this rate. Before, I was willing to challenge myself to really try and catch up, but this is crazy. I'm through... X(

And yeah, I know a lot of people requested and aren't going to get anything, sorry for that, but try and look at this in my place. Doing these banners takes hours, and for this many people, maybe it hurts to be this good.

So, I might do requests at another time, but it definitely will be a lot stricter as to who can request banners and when. Otherwise... I degrade myself to a sig-making machine.

*Locked for sanity retention.

Closed Thread