Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards

Art Boards Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art.

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 07:23 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Neo Pikachu Banner Requests (Locked for Sanity Retention. Sorry.)

Neo Pikachu Banner Requests

With the upcoming War, I need lots of Graphic Art practice, and there’s no better way to do it than to let myself get bombarded with banner requests. If you like what I do and you’ve liked what you’ve seen in my banners, then now would be a great time to request one.

However, before you request a banner, avatar, or button, there’s a couple things I need first that would be helpful.
  • No GIF animations please. I’ve done them before, they take an awfully long time.
  • All files will be saved in PNG format unless you request a different one. Honestly, I’ve gotten sick of JPEGs looking ugly.
  • Standard size for banners will be 450X125, while avatars will be 100X100. If you want a different size, just say so.
  • Please, please, please, if you place a request, give me at least a week to do it before PMing me or posting reminders. Thanks.
  • If you want particular images in your banner (such as Pokémon stock images), you need to be the one to provide the exact image you want. Same works for backgrounds. Also, the bigger, the better. Scaling up images ALWAYS looks ugly, so please, I won’t be able to take a 50X50 pixel image of a Charmander and make it look good by making it bigger. However, scaling down large images gives me more comfort room. Again, the bigger, the better.
  • I usually do abstract backgrounds, I find they look better. However, I can work with a background, I’ve done it before. If you want examples:

This is my current banner, with an abstract background

This is a banner I made for a fan fiction I’m currently working on, using this as the original background

If you want a banner with a background, its simple, just provide the background image. Also, the background image should be bigger than the banner is.

That’s all really. So, if you want a banner, avatar, or button, just ask. As for hosting, please, it would really help if you host the image yourself, or I’m really going to end up stuffing my Photobucket account this way.

Last edited by Neo Emolga; 03-19-2007 at 02:42 PM.
Old 03-12-2007, 07:26 PM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Default Re: Neo Pikachu Banner Requests

Hello Good Sir,

My name is Harry Kim, I would like to request a banner from you.

I don't know what I'm looking for, but the thing is that I have been using the same banner for the past... maybe 3 years. I probably should change it.

I hear you're one of the best in the business, if not the best, and so I come to your shop looking... for art.

You do good work sir, I am impressed by your samples, would it be possible to request a banner from you?
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 03-12-2007, 07:26 PM
Kyeiko Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Kyeiko Send a message via MSN to Kyeiko Send a message via Yahoo to Kyeiko

Second post!! I'd love a banner I think.. Actually for now i'll just request an icon. I want an Icon of my beautiful jolteon(Uzi)! (no image srry.^^;) Is that good or do you need more spacifics?

Kyeiko looked to her jolteon then back out at the beautiful open clearing as a gentle breeze blew through her hair. "We're gonna be the best!" She yelled, her face bursting into a smile and her jolteon lept forward and both ran off into the distance into the next town.
Old 03-12-2007, 07:33 PM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Hakken Send a message via MSN to Hakken Send a message via Yahoo to Hakken

Yay! I'm third!

Can I have a banner with an umbreon, with all of it's glowiness? Um, I don't have an Image, but any old umbreon will do, prefferably glowing but that's not too important. And, for text, "Teh glowiness PWNs j00. =P"

If that's not specific enough, I can change it. With an avatar too, please.
Old 03-12-2007, 07:34 PM
Clutch Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Clutch

Dude, that Nightstriders banner is awesome. I want something like that. But, sadly, I can't find any stocks, which sucks. Where exactly do you find these Pikachu stocks? They're all... cool and stuff. If you can tell me, I'll request.

THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

[EDIT]
---
I now have an idea of what to request. *Points to most recent DCC post* *Farts* Lovely, eh?

Okay, I want a Pikachu... WITH GUNSNSNSNSNSNSSZZZSSSNSNSNS
Yeah, I'm obsessed with Pikachus holding guns, ALL BECAUSE OF YOU. Yeah. Hyper. I know. Don't know why.
Oooohhhh, and a sword. yeahhhhh
Yeah, a Shotgun, and a Sword.
YEAH THATS HARD, GOOOOOOOD PRACTICE. :D

But, as I said before, I like the abstract background, and how the Pikachu is colored like the background. *Points to Nightstriders banner.* I'd like it very dark, using whatever colors you want, just make it dark.

Oh, I want standard size, if that's alright.
and...

TEXT, oh yeah, text:
Amplified Pikachu

Also, A matching avy saying "AP" or "Amplified Pikachu" would be nice too. (Without the quotation marks, or course )

Seems easy enough, right?

Black Ops | K/D: 2.69 | W/L: 2.96

Last edited by Clutch; 03-12-2007 at 10:37 PM.
Old 03-12-2007, 07:36 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Okay, thing is, if you don't provide a stock, I may just go and get it off of Google Image search. If that's okay with you, great, but if not... it would be better if you provide the image.

And I'll get to these tonight. I'm at work at the moment. :P

Old 03-12-2007, 07:38 PM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Okay, thing is, if you don't provide a stock, I may just go and get it off of Google Image search. If that's okay with you, great, but if not... it would be better if you provide the image.

And I'll get to these tonight. I'm at work at the moment. :P

See, only Neo can be on PE2K and work at the same time.

That takes talent, my friends. Not to mention, very enviable... to be on PE2K and get paid for it.... a dream come true.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 03-12-2007, 07:42 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
See, only Neo can be on PE2K and work at the same time.

That takes talent, my friends. Not to mention, very enviable... to be on PE2K and get paid for it.... a dream come true.
I multi-task. :P

Plus, if I need a quick break, I can come here. Also, if I'm all caught up with the accounts I need to get done, I write a few posts over here with a little break time.

Old 03-12-2007, 07:43 PM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Hakken Send a message via MSN to Hakken Send a message via Yahoo to Hakken

No wonder you have over 14,000 posts. You must be one of PE2K's best multi-taskers.
Old 03-12-2007, 07:49 PM
Clutch Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Clutch

Neo, I edited my request. Just letting you know.

Black Ops | K/D: 2.69 | W/L: 2.96
Old 03-12-2007, 07:54 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Yeah, I love this place a lot and I’ve been here for years, hence the high post count.

Anyway, we have:

#1 Mr. Harry KimThe Gothic Bulbasuar
#2 Kyeiko1337 Jolteon Icon
#3 HakkenTeh Radioactive Umbreon
#4 Amplified PikachuPostal Pikachu

Sounds like good practice, I’m up for it.

Anyway, Kyeiko, how big do you want the icon? I just need to know before I get started with it.

Old 03-12-2007, 07:56 PM
Kyeiko Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Kyeiko Send a message via MSN to Kyeiko Send a message via Yahoo to Kyeiko

Quote:
Yeah, I love this place a lot and I’ve been here for years, hence the high post count.

Anyway, we have:

#1 Mr. Harry KimThe Gothic Bulbasuar
#2 Kyeiko1337 Jolteon Icon
#3 HakkenTeh Radioactive Umbreon
#4 Amplified PikachuPostal Pikachu

Sounds like good practice, I’m up for it.

Anyway, Kyeiko, how big do you want the icon? I just need to know before I get started with it.
Uhm.. I''m not sure o.o Whatever the normality is.. i guess, like how big it would be if I put it on here.

Edit- I have trouble finding a good image of a jolteon else I would supply an image.

Kyeiko looked to her jolteon then back out at the beautiful open clearing as a gentle breeze blew through her hair. "We're gonna be the best!" She yelled, her face bursting into a smile and her jolteon lept forward and both ran off into the distance into the next town.
Old 03-12-2007, 08:00 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyeiko View Post
Uhm.. I''m not sure o.o Whatever the normality is.. i guess, like how big it would be if I put it on here.

Edit- I have trouble finding a good image of a jolteon else I would supply an image.
A normal icon, I'm thinking would be the size of one of those affiliate buttons you see on various Pokemon sites.

Like this:

If that size is okay with you, then its okay with me.

Old 03-12-2007, 08:02 PM
TVTMaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Ooh! You're taking requests? TAKEADVANTAGEFASTFASTFAST

Um, so I'd pretty much like a stock background, something in the anime style showing a view of the trees against the sky (they have like tons of those every time they zoom in on TR in the pokemon anime, if you can't find a good anime-style BG, take some nice brushes to an RL scene), with fairly thick yet uniform text (no graffiti plz) mostly red on the top half and blending to white in the middle, like pokeball text, reading "PHRTC". It's pretty much a banner request for my fic, with the generic and bright style emphasizing the light-hearted mood.

YES FOR NEO TAKING REQUESTS! *slaps yes man*

Back again for like the fifth sixth seventh time or something. Moving and taking classes at community college and beating all the Zelda games and arrrglblargl.
Old 03-12-2007, 08:03 PM
Kyeiko Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
A normal icon, I'm thinking would be the size of one of those affiliate buttons you see on various Pokemon sites.

Like this:

If that size is okay with you, then its okay with me.
Oh, lol ^^; I forgot to you people icon and avatar are diffrent, I mean avitar. Like the little picture.

Closed Thread