Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General

General Hang out here and talk to people participating the Ultra RPG. Talk about anything related to the Ultra RPG, or just any casual discussion with fellow participants of the Ultra RPG. New to Ultra RPG? Come in and see what's it all about.

Old 08-12-2004, 01:35 AM
flareon008 Offline

Send a message via AIM to flareon008 Send a message via Yahoo to flareon008
Cool Time.

Well I think my time has come to an end. I remember the days when I hated figgy for never being around. I'm ashamed that now, I've been doing the same. I don't want to lead when I'm missing all the time. I'm very happy to of made the choice moving to pe2k. URPG has grown SO much and has been so active a lot more than it very has than when it was still with Yahoo!. People like to ref, and battles just as I once did. However we have had more cheating and problems than we've ever had in the old days. Ultra has hit so many bumps on the road. URPG still grows with new people and new friendships. There have been so many great ideas that people have made to make the rpg even better.

I'm glad to have met the community. I've made new friendships thoughout this experiance and still be able to keep my old friends. Ultra has been very dear to me. I remember the days when I said "I would never leave ultra," yet I sit here writing this now. It has been a pleasure. Vets have started to move on with their lives. Now I will do the same. Ultra is like the wind. Wind(people) blow through the grassy plains(ultra), yet the wind is always there standing thoughout the hardships it faces like trees or mountians.

Everyone grows older. They move out of their parents out and go off into the world. This is exactly the same thing to me.

-Flareon/Kevin

P.S. - The children can always come back for holidays or maybe borrow money ;)

---------------------------------------------

As for roles. I still haven't been sure what to do. I don't believe there should be a leader but at times it is needed. Therefore Lep is the new leader (everyone knew it). He will still have his great staff to help him through his leadership and decisions. However he can have one more now; Marth. I ask pe2k to add marth on the mod position. Marth has asked me for awhile and I know he will try his best because he has love Ultra as much as I have.

Doing everything with a flare.
Old 08-12-2004, 02:58 AM
Half a Dollar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Half a Dollar
Default Re: Time.

Awwwwwwww.... bye Flare. =[ We must all move on, like you said too. But,

goodbye Flare, the UPRG will never ever ever x a zillion be the same without you.

Bye Flare.
Old 08-12-2004, 03:06 AM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Agent Orange

Wow...two big people leave in the same day.

Man, If it weren't for you, this RPG would never have been so cool! Its a shame your leaving....
Old 08-12-2004, 03:07 AM
mlugia Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to mlugia Send a message via MSN to mlugia

Well, every leader has come and gone, and the growing up process isn't the greatest. This summer has seen the leaving of quite a few members, so I guess I'm not all that surprised that you chose this time to resign. Even though you weren't all that active, your actions when you were around were helpful to the growth of the URPG, and that is to be recognized.

Take care.
Old 08-12-2004, 06:35 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

last i saw ya was when you voted for the banner. i was shocked to see that. we've been through so much and dealt with it all. as with any Vet of the URPG, you are always welcome back. i mean come on, Nin has a record of how many times he's left and returned. heh. funny Nin... now I miss Naz for some reason.
I will carry on with the honor and memory of the past URPG's leaders. This place will not fall by my hands. congrats to Dux too on his promotion.
Flare, im sure we will talk again, so this is not farewell.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 08-12-2004, 09:35 AM
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Tamer San Send a message via MSN to Tamer San Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer San

Oh Flare, U can't believe you are going *Sniffs* I remember when I was so n00b and you banned me once XD, on the day you banned me I hated you a lot, but later on I started to like you as a mod of the URPG because you did what is right. I wish you good luck where ever you blow Flare, and I hope this is not the end as you might return one day ^^

Bye for now...

~Tamer

"Fight for freedom. Fight for glory. Fight to win!"
I am back
Old 08-12-2004, 02:39 PM
Raddstealth316 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Raddstealth316 Send a message via Yahoo to Raddstealth316

Flare you told me you would go through with this, but I still hoped you wouldn’t actually do it but you did, which is saddening but as I said to you online, you will be missed and remembered. Good luck with your life, friend.

UrPg Co-OfFiCiAl

VPP Slowbro. LV 100 @ 1191.
(sprite credit to Soara)

~#Raddstealth316#~
Old 08-12-2004, 11:44 PM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth

Flareon...Kevin, you know that you'll be always welcome here. And please, don't forget about us! (Get on MSN btw)
I'll take the charge of moderator with honour, and will not overabuse of it.
Thank you....friend.
Marth.
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD
Old 08-13-2004, 12:22 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Well this is kinda sad.

On one hand I'm happy for the new leaders. They deserve it.

On the other hand, I can't believe Flareon left/is leaving. He's like a creator. I think he IS a creator. He's been here all the time I've been here (on PE2K not Yahoo, duh)so I've even forgotten it's been so long. He was here before me and I got used to him popping in sometimes to say stuff.

He was even the one to approve my park and give me a chance to start it and see how it works out.

I'm saddened but there is good news:
He's younger than me by 2 years and I'm still here.
Funny.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 08-13-2004, 01:26 AM
JohtoTrainer Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to JohtoTrainer Send a message via Yahoo to JohtoTrainer

Flare you were a great leader, Good Bye. It's a shame u r leaving

This suit is black not.
Old 08-13-2004, 03:27 AM
[Fair] Offline

Send a message via AIM to [Fair]

Flare! Don't pull a Figgy on us! NOOOO! STAY! STAY HERE!

*Sniff*

Fine, go then. See if I care. *Hmph*

*Sniff*

Aw, crap, you got me! I do care! Kevin, you'll be missed! You've been a great leader, even if you couldn't always be around. (It's the thought that matters, anyway. ) I'll always remember you as one kewl guy, and as the person who single handedly saved our modest little group. (The decision to come here gave us another shot at surviving...)

Remember, like all vets, you can always come back at any time. (I like to think of this place as a vacuum... You get sucked in, escape while the power's off, but eventually the vacuum will turn back on, and you'll come back... They always come back. *Evil Cackle*)

And don't worry... Bob Dole,

and his little friend will keep this place nice and safe while you're gone...
Old 08-15-2004, 07:14 PM
Shroomish Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Shroomish Send a message via MSN to Shroomish Send a message via Yahoo to Shroomish

Awww... Sad to see you go. Even though you didn't do much recently, I know it was you who saved the original URPG, so, you shall be honored in the Leader's Hall of Fame for eternity. (We need to make one of those in the Rules thread thing, Lep. :P)

Anyway, yeah, great guy. Don't do like Figgy and disapear completly, continue to get on AIM and YIM and and all those systems of communication.

See ya around.

And congrats, Dux, on the possition. :)
Old 08-16-2004, 03:06 AM
Scorch Ry Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Scorch Ry

Another loss...we lost three members, which are you, TT and Art. Flareon, we may not have chat as much, but I will miss you. I hope your life takes you far, wherever and whatever you want to become. And congrats on the promotion, Dux...your deserved it.

GAME DATA & ANALYSIS COMING VERY SOON.
Old 08-16-2004, 08:47 AM
akdude Offline

Send a message via AIM to akdude Send a message via MSN to akdude Send a message via Yahoo to akdude

Flare, u've been a great leader...And a great friend. U were always beside me...even when we were only a Club on Yahoo!. I remember...just startin out...It was u who had helped me. U and Figgy both. And to tell the truth. I'd do anything to go back to those days. Back to where....there was Team Razorleaf and Team Psychic. Back to where....everyone got along.

U're the reason y I kept comin back. U're the reason I am where I am today. U pushed me and pushed me. And helped me when I needed it. And I'd just like to say...Thank Flare...Thanks for all the wonderful help u gave me. And thanks for bein my friend. U will be missed.

WE NEED A HALL OF FAME FOR ALL OF THE RETIRED MEMBERS!!!!

MWAHAHA!! The bunnies will take over the world!!

Name: Slash
FC: 2191 4116 0821
Old 08-18-2004, 08:45 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Here is a goodbye thread I'll never lock...

Yes, the truth is, I don't have the power, but somehow, it is also out of respect for Flare.

A true leader and dedicated person, it saddens me that you have to leave us, but I understand. I know you'll come back when you have time and that, in a sense, you have never left us. The steps you carried the URPG are still within the sands of time and memory.

So long, my friend...
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.