Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 05:11 PM
Pooka Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Pooka Send a message via MSN to Pooka
Default Re: Bisexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loyal Arcanine View Post
That definition would make it genetic.
No it doesn't. Take for example if a child is born with down syndrome that is because an extra chromosome was present, it's not because down syndrome is genetic, if the parents had another child it would probably not have downs.
Therefore just because I believe that some people are born with a gay instinct doesn't mean it's genetic.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:53 PM
Zombie Muse Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Zombie Muse

I thought the Adam and Steve thing was kinnda funny, lol, no offence to anyone. But God made people the way they are, God has a plane for everybody, God KNEW they were going to be gay/lez/bi because that's what God inteended, mabye, I dunno, that's just what I think God has, and remember, God loves you for who you are. And I have no problem with anybody, I only have a problem with bi/gay/lez people when they hide from everybody, but then again I have no idea who those people are, so I dun dislike them, but for the people that come out and say it, yall got guts, there are alot of people that gay's/lez's/bi's and at my school if you are you are now de.ad to everybody, no one likes you, no one will hang out with you, no one cares about you, just because at my school you have to be perfect. I dunno why i say screw the people that do that, only one person at our school had the guts ta say she was bi, and now she barly has any friends ((I'm still her friend btw)) and now she's lieing to everybody to get her friends back, I think that's just sad. ((Not her sad, sad that she has to do that ta get her friends back))
Old 03-09-2007, 06:11 PM
Loyal Arcanine Offline

Send a message via AIM to Loyal Arcanine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooka View Post
No it doesn't. Take for example if a child is born with down syndrome that is because an extra chromosome was present, it's not because down syndrome is genetic, if the parents had another child it would probably not have downs.
Therefore just because I believe that some people are born with a gay instinct doesn't mean it's genetic.
You're talking about heredity, but a genetic modification doesn't have to be hereditary. If you lay in the sun for a long time, your DNA might get mutated because of the radiation, and that's a genetic defect. The way you see it does make it sound like a gay gene.

That said, Down syndrome also has hereditary causes (amongst other causes).

"gengar is a fart" imsocorn (4:08:55): Is that your way of saying "and not a single **** was given that day" ?

Old 03-09-2007, 06:48 PM
TheMastah Offline
Amateur Trainer

wow.........
what a topic......
if sum1s gai or bi i don't call names or anything like that in fact
i know a bi couple there gurlz every time i see them i ask for a hug and a kiss
BUT bi guiz......its just strange to me i cant figure out what would make a gui like another gui......i'm a boi and if sum gui tried to hit on me.....I'm a short fuse firecraker lol..id flip like....WAT THE F5678 YOU 79946.....but thats just me as long as you give my space were fine but as soon as you step the line.......lights out

Last edited by TheMastah; 03-09-2007 at 06:50 PM.
Old 03-09-2007, 07:17 PM
Zombie Muse Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Zombie Muse

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMastah View Post
wow.........
what a topic......
BUT bi guiz......its just strange to me i cant figure out what would make a gui like another gui......i'm a boi and if sum gui tried to hit on me.....I'm a short fuse firecraker lol..id flip like....WAT THE F5678 YOU 79946.....but thats just me as long as you give my space were fine but as soon as you step the line.......lights out
It's just like people are all the same, but VERY different. You arn't them so you wouldn't understand, and you don't, but they do, so thats understandable also, please use y's instead of i's I found it very hard reading gay, guy, guys, and boy. ((no offence, just a bit confusing @.@))
Old 03-09-2007, 07:44 PM
Gamakichi Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Gamakichi Send a message via Yahoo to Gamakichi

I think it's wrong but do what you will. Just know you will atone for it one day :p

Join Aqua. All your base are belong to us anyways...

<3 Callum!!!
Quote:
t3hcelebizorz: Stop sexually harassing me
t3hcelebizorz: it makes me feel uncomfortable

aronthearab135: IRONY
Old 03-09-2007, 08:17 PM
b-ninja Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to b-ninja

I think that the hole topic is silly.
They're people, WOW!!!!
WHO CARES! As long as theyn don't mess with someone that's not bi/gay/lez, then just leave them be!
That's just my perspective on things.
Old 03-09-2007, 09:13 PM
Matt Offline
<- Khold's Butt
Elite Trainer (Level 7)

Send a message via AIM to Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-ninja View Post
I think that the hole topic is silly.
They're people, WOW!!!!
WHO CARES! As long as theyn don't mess with someone that's not bi/gay/lez, then just leave them be!
That's just my perspective on things.
You're being just as bad. Why would you even consider them messing with anyone? Do you mess with gay people? You talk about them like they're inferior. They're not going to try to convert you, they're not gonna jump on you and do anything sexual any more than you would to a girl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMastah View Post
wow.........
what a topic......
How hard is it to write "some," "someone," "what," "girl," and "guy," and to write in complete, grammatically correct sentences. It just makes you look...well I laughed.
------
FrozenChaos703: I have a kitty named Peaches.
FrozenChaos703: She can stand on my boobs.
FrozenChaos703: Without falling.

Last edited by Matt; 03-09-2007 at 09:25 PM.
Old 03-09-2007, 09:29 PM
Pooka Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Pooka Send a message via MSN to Pooka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loyal Arcanine View Post
You're talking about heredity, but a genetic modification doesn't have to be hereditary. If you lay in the sun for a long time, your DNA might get mutated because of the radiation, and that's a genetic defect. The way you see it does make it sound like a gay gene.

That said, Down syndrome also has hereditary causes (amongst other causes).
Yeah I know Down Syndrome can be caused by hereditary problems. I think we misunderstood each other. When I said it wasn't genetic I meant as in passed down from the mother or father but rather a modicication or mutation like you said.

We are made with the intention to reproduce and expand our population and therefore being gay or bi isn't natural in human instinct.

However it doesn't make it wrong in any way.
Old 03-09-2007, 09:36 PM
Matt Offline
<- Khold's Butt
Elite Trainer (Level 7)

Send a message via AIM to Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooka View Post
Yeah I know Down Syndrome can be caused by hereditary problems. I think we misunderstood each other. When I said it wasn't genetic I meant as in passed down from the mother or father but rather a modicication or mutation like you said.

We are made with the intention to reproduce and expand our population and therefore being gay or bi isn't natural in human instinct.

However it doesn't make it wrong in any way.
We were also born to transport ourselves, so people born without legs aren't natural, and I don't see anyone denying them rights. And if what you said is true, infertile people and old people must also be denied rights. So how do we really decide what's natural?

(and yes, I did notice that you are not opposed to it, just proving a point to those who are)
------
FrozenChaos703: I have a kitty named Peaches.
FrozenChaos703: She can stand on my boobs.
FrozenChaos703: Without falling.
Old 03-09-2007, 09:58 PM
Spartan MK-6 Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Spartan MK-6 Send a message via MSN to Spartan MK-6

A few days ago one of my school friends asked me if i was bi, now i'm not bi, but most people would think I am by closely looking at some parts of me, I have pretty long nails for a guy, and I dont like wearing closed-in shoes so whenever I wear shoes I always wear sandals, e.t.c

I'ts really quite annoying when people think you're bi when you're not, especially at my school, if somebody thinks somebody else is bi/gay they tease them everywhere they go, its sad.
Old 03-09-2007, 10:03 PM
Clutch Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Clutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow the hedgehog View Post
A few days ago one of my school friends asked me if i was bi, now i'm not bi, but most people would think I am by closely looking at some parts of me, I have pretty long nails for a guy, and I dont like wearing closed-in shoes so whenever I wear shoes I always wear sandals, e.t.c

I'ts really quite annoying when people think you're bi when you're not, especially at my school, if somebody thinks somebody else is bi/gay they tease them everywhere they go, its sad.
Welcome to the stereotypical world.

Black Ops | K/D: 2.69 | W/L: 2.96
Old 03-09-2007, 10:04 PM
TheMastah Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:

come on..........'I have pretty long nails for a guy' ........just come out of the closet we wont make fun of you but what you just wrote sounds like your describing yourself on a chat line or something
Old 03-09-2007, 10:17 PM
Spartan MK-6 Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Spartan MK-6 Send a message via MSN to Spartan MK-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amplified Pikachu View Post
Welcome to the stereotypical world.
.....Ah well, i just ignore them when they try to tease me, and i think i should really tell more, i didnt fully tell the truth in the past post, i am partly bi, most of me, say, 80% is straight, but that little margin of difference is in there, although it doesnt come around much, it is there.

...I feel kinda better after saying that, now back to other topics *flying to trivia section*

@ themastah: Wateva
Old 03-09-2007, 10:21 PM
TheMastah Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
.....Ah well, i just ignore them when they try to tease me, and i think i should really tell more, i didnt fully tell the truth in the past post, i am partly bi, most of me, say, 80% is straight, but that little margin of difference is in there, although it doesnt come around much, it is there.

...I feel kinda better after saying that, now back to other topics *flying to trivia section*

@ themastah: Wateva

I new it ...........glad you admit it..........i think im a psychic lol
i wasn't making fun of you.......i just new by what you said you had to be bi....

Last edited by TheMastah; 03-09-2007 at 10:24 PM.
Closed Thread