Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 02:31 AM
Tory vs Meaty II Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via AIM to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via MSN to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Yahoo to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Skype™ to Tory vs Meaty II
Smile Re: Bisexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiikari View Post
I wasn't taking offense, I was just saying that you shouldn't judge people by pointless things like avatars.
@Meaty Wtf is boi?
Boi, bi, what is the freaking difference? I never even seen the word before.

By the way, does anyone remember icantbelieveme guy? Those days what he did was LOl.

~ Banner & avatar by me ~
Bye PE2K, I am leaving forever.
Old 03-09-2007, 02:32 AM
Clutch Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Clutch
Default Re: Bisexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meaty View Post
Boi, bi, what is the freaking difference? I never even seen the word before.

By the way, does anyone remember icantbelieveme guy? Those days what he did was LOl.
Bi = Bisexual
Boi = Boy

Big difference there, beefy boy.

Black Ops | K/D: 2.69 | W/L: 2.96
Old 03-09-2007, 02:36 AM
Orthar Offline

Send a message via AIM to Orthar Send a message via MSN to Orthar Send a message via Skype™ to Orthar

As Patrick said, big difference. And this thread isn't about the @#%*$ing icantbelieveme guy.
Old 03-09-2007, 02:41 AM
KOR Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to KOR Send a message via Yahoo to KOR

I have no problem with bis as i recently(today) learned one of my freinds(girl) was bi. It won't change how i think about her at all. I'm not bi and will never be bi as it is against my religon and i have no attraction to men.

If someone wants to be bi then go ahead. Just if your a guy and bi don't try and hit on me or anything related to that.. Then it's not cool.

These Pokemon are pretty dope :P
Old 03-09-2007, 02:55 AM
Spartan MK-6 Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Spartan MK-6 Send a message via MSN to Spartan MK-6

Recently I found out that one of my best friends is bi, kind of a shock coz ive known him since kindergarten and he only just told me now, but I still treat him the same, im fine with it so long as he doesnt try any funny stuff
Old 03-09-2007, 05:15 AM
Creepy_Kecleon Offline

Is it wrong? I'd rather keep my answer to that question to myself. Is it genetic? No. No one can be born with an attraction, or an opinion towards something outside his mom's womb, your opinion on what's sexy, scary and funny are based on events you went through in your life... Plus, if people are genetically born bisexual, then I must be genetically born as a Nintendo fan...

Last edited by Creepy_Kecleon; 04-28-2007 at 08:37 AM.
Old 03-09-2007, 10:14 AM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Hakken Send a message via MSN to Hakken Send a message via Yahoo to Hakken

I think there's nothing wrong with it. i have some friends that are bi... The problem is, my friends don't see it that way. They think Bi people are horrible and wrong, and that they are unsafe. 0.o I think bi people are the same as the straight people... 'cept Bi. xD
Old 03-09-2007, 01:48 PM
Nikki the Mew Offline

Send a message via AIM to Nikki the Mew Send a message via MSN to Nikki the Mew

First of all, I'd like to say, very nice topic.

And I, personally, have absolutely no problems with bisexuality. I'm actually a bisexual, but nobody but my boyfriend and his friends know it yet.

Bisexuality isn't wrong or disgusting. It's simply 100% freedom to choose who you love. When you're homosexual, you would basically only like those of your same gender, and it's very hard for male homosexuals because most straight ones are homophobic. When you're straight, sure, you'd be considered "normal" and such, but you could spend your whole life searching for the right person.

Bisexuality isn't being a freak, it's freedom. More freedom to choose who to love. People shouldn't be made fun of for it.

And as for the comments about "as if he/she doesn't try any funny stuff"...If they were going to, they would have already. If they like you, you should give them a chance, not freak out and push them away just because they are the same gender as you. You never know, you might like them back and find that you, too, are bisexual.

And to those of you who think bisexuality is wrong. I have no comments to you. Why? Because I know that I can't get through thick skulls if your mind is made up.

~Nikki~
Old 03-09-2007, 02:36 PM
Pooka Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Pooka Send a message via MSN to Pooka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Flareon View Post
No problem with it in the least. I know a couple people at my school who are bi, and I don't treat them any differantly than my straight friends.

What I hate is how girls are seen as more acceptable to be bi then guys are. (At least at my school.) Guys are turned on with girls make out with each other, but are flat out mean to bisexual guys.
I agree with you 100%. I hate the stereotype that it's wrong when guys are bi but it's kinky and a turn on when girls are.
Also it's more acceptable for a guy to go out with a bi girl than a girl to go out with a bi guy (hey that rhymes! ).

I must confess though I'm kind off guilty myself of the last point. I wouldn't like to go out with a bi guy but I have absolutely nothing against them.
Old 03-09-2007, 02:54 PM
Shiny Loser Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Shiny Loser Send a message via Yahoo to Shiny Loser

hmmmmmmm what are my views
I think that it must feel and be weird about being both straight and gay at the same time.
Is that what you think?
i'm not a 'phobe, but i just think it must be strange.
however bisexuality is better than being gay or lez.
Old 03-09-2007, 03:18 PM
PokéJungle Offline

Send a message via AIM to PokéJungle Send a message via MSN to PokéJungle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepy Keckleon boy over there
Is it wrong? I'd rather keep my answer to that question to myself. Is it genetic? No. No one can be born with an attraction, or an opinion towards something outside his mom's womb, your opinion on what's sexy, scary and funny are based on events you went through in your life... Plus, if people are genetically born bisexual, then I must be genetically born as a Nintendo fan...
It isn't genetic, I'd agree with you on that. Of course, I don't believe sexuality to be an active choice either. In my opinion, it's influenced heavily on your life.

I am bisexuality, and yeah, some people may think it's weird. I don't really care.

And Shiny Loser, it's not being both at the same time. I'm a huge supporter of bisexuality being distanced from either, and being respected on its own. I'm not half gay/ half straight. I have my own identity, and it's in the middle.

[[ PJN | MMC | SCO | DWC |
Old 03-09-2007, 04:23 PM
AmericanTreeFrog Offline

Send a message via AIM to AmericanTreeFrog

I'm against Bisexualty and Homosexuality. God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

Other URPG site (more active): http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net
Old 03-09-2007, 04:32 PM
Pooka Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Pooka Send a message via MSN to Pooka

Quote:
Originally Posted by americantreefrog View Post
I'm against Bisexualty and Homosexuality. God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.
That's true but I don't think you can really help your feelings if you are gay or bi. It's not genetic but I believe that you are born straight, gay, or bi and no matter how hard you try you will always have these feelings.
Old 03-09-2007, 04:38 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

My thoughts are ... who cares as long as it's love, and as long as tons of guys don't flirt on me or do tons of things in front of me or something.

I don't want to see a straight couple make out in front of me much either, though. Lesbians, on the third hand ... they can XD.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 03-09-2007, 04:52 PM
Loyal Arcanine Offline

Send a message via AIM to Loyal Arcanine

Quote:
Originally Posted by americantreefrog View Post
Lol, that was funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooka View Post
That's true but I don't think you can really help your feelings if you are gay or bi. It's not genetic but I believe that you are born straight, gay, or bi and no matter how hard you try you will always have these feelings.
That definition would make it genetic.

"gengar is a fart" imsocorn (4:08:55): Is that your way of saying "and not a single **** was given that day" ?

Closed Thread