Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #166  
Old 04-09-2007, 12:21 AM
Zavelin's Avatar
Zavelin Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: *Pedophile Detected. Address Denied
Posts: 454
Default Re: Bisexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
That's the point, you can have life, liberty, and happiness as long as it doesn't affect someone else's. If it does that, then you go to something called court which leads to weak anal retention in prison if convicted.

Not many little girls define happiness as sleeping with old guys and not many dead people define life as being, well, killed.
The key to solving these problems is to eliminate domestic issues.

Many of these pedophiles and murderers have very traumatic childhood experiences. There's not much we can do about a kid walking in on his parents during "baby-makin' mode", but we HAVE to get these abusive and teenage parents some SERIOUS help.

As always, the best cure is prevention. Get the problem at its roots, and it'll cease to grow.
__________________
Snowball Sunday <3 Zavelin!
Paired with Snowball Sunday! <3
Pokemon Pearl Friend Code: 4210-0613-4442
  #167  
Old 04-09-2007, 12:41 AM
Steven's Avatar
Steven Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Behind you with a knife
Posts: 1,027
Send a message via AIM to Steven
Default Re: Bisexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zavelin View Post
The key to solving these problems is to eliminate domestic issues.

Many of these pedophiles and murderers have very traumatic childhood experiences. There's not much we can do about a kid walking in on his parents during "baby-makin' mode", but we HAVE to get these abusive and teenage parents some SERIOUS help.

As always, the best cure is prevention. Get the problem at its roots, and it'll cease to grow.
You just lead yourself into a fallacy I'm afraid. Some things you may consider problems aren't really problems at all. Just because you are a pedophile doesn't mean you can help it, just like you can't help being gay. It's just a part of who you are I'm afraid.
__________________
149th Person to join the forums. Does that make me Dragonite?
  #168  
Old 04-09-2007, 12:57 AM
charmeleonblaze's Avatar
charmeleonblaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Marysville, Ohio
Posts: 2,107
Default Re: Bisexuality

Bisexuality is just plain WRONG! And if youre a christian, you definitely should not be.
  #169  
Old 04-09-2007, 01:09 AM
gun6's Avatar
gun6 Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,826
Send a message via AIM to gun6
Default Re: Bisexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmeleonblaze View Post
Bisexuality is just plain WRONG! And if youre a christian, you definitely should not be.
No, your statement is completely invalid. That's like saying that you need to be a woman to want more women's rights. >_>

In my opinion, God does not have anything against bisexuals or homosexuals- just acts of bisexuality or homosexuality. BUT! I think that acts of heterosexuality that ARE NOT INTENDED FOR REPRODUCTION are sinful. I believe that the act of... this that is not intended for reproduction is truly what God thinks is a sin. It doesn't matter if it was an apple or an orange that Adam and Eve ate- they still went against the word of God.

:3
__________________
If you want to challenge my gym, please send me a PM on PE2K or message me on AIM (gun6gun6) ! I'm sorry if I can't respond immediately sometimes. :x

  #170  
Old 04-09-2007, 01:12 AM
charmeleonblaze's Avatar
charmeleonblaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Marysville, Ohio
Posts: 2,107
Default Re: Bisexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun6 View Post
No, your statement is completely invalid. That's like saying that you need to be a woman to want more women's rights. >_>

In my opinion, God does not have anything against bisexuals or homosexuals- just acts of bisexuality or homosexuality. BUT! I think that acts of heterosexuality that ARE NOT INTENDED FOR REPRODUCTION are sinful. I believe that the act of... this that is not intended for reproduction is truly what God thinks is a sin. It doesn't matter if it was an apple or an orange that Adam and Eve ate- they still went against the word of God.

:3
Yeah, but if youre a christian, you should know that it's still a sin to BE a bisexual. It says clearly in the bible it's supposed to be a boy and girl, man and woman.
  #171  
Old 04-09-2007, 01:15 AM
Steven's Avatar
Steven Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Behind you with a knife
Posts: 1,027
Send a message via AIM to Steven
Default Re: Bisexuality

Too many people are trying to talk for god instead of talking for themselves. Just because my mom says bananas are the best fruit doesn't mean I can't say that strawberries are the best fruit. Until the day "god" comes down and says something, I think it's pretty safe to say any kind of sexuality is fine. If you think it's wrong, then don't participate in it, just detach yourself from it. I think fishing is boring, so I don't go fishing. If you want to do something that isn't against the law, then go ahead, whatever floats your boat.

Quit forcing your morality on other people, I'm sure you wouldn't like it if someone told you that playing pokemon was wrong, but no doubt there are people out there who believe just that.
__________________
149th Person to join the forums. Does that make me Dragonite?
  #172  
Old 04-09-2007, 01:17 AM
charmeleonblaze's Avatar
charmeleonblaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Marysville, Ohio
Posts: 2,107
Default Re: Bisexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Too many people are trying to talk for god instead of talking for themselves. Just because my mom says bananas are the best fruit doesn't mean I can't say that strawberries are the best fruit. Until the day "god" comes down and says something, I think it's pretty safe to say any kind of sexuality is fine. If you think it's wrong, then don't participate in it, just detach yourself from it. I think fishing is boring, so I don't go fishing. If you want to do something that isn't against the law, then go ahead, whatever floats your boat.

Quit forcing your morality on other people, I'm sure you wouldn't like it if someone told you that playing pokemon was wrong, but no doubt there are people out there who believe just that.
Simple, BISEXUALITY IS NOT FINE!!!!
  #173  
Old 04-09-2007, 01:21 AM
gun6's Avatar
gun6 Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,826
Send a message via AIM to gun6
Default Re: Bisexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmeleonblaze View Post
Yeah, but if youre a christian, you should know that it's still a sin to BE a bisexual. It says clearly in the bible it's supposed to be a boy and girl, man and woman.
Yet God still hasn't done anything about it. I am Catholic, but I'm not afraid to go against "holy traditions" to prove something that's incredibly obvious through scientific or logical methods. People used to think that thunderstorms were the wrath of God, after all.

EDIT: Oh, and I suggest that you get out of your little "phase" where you try to wow everybody with your blatantly obvious homophobia/peer-pressure-induced thinking.
__________________
If you want to challenge my gym, please send me a PM on PE2K or message me on AIM (gun6gun6) ! I'm sorry if I can't respond immediately sometimes. :x

  #174  
Old 04-09-2007, 01:22 AM
charmeleonblaze's Avatar
charmeleonblaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Marysville, Ohio
Posts: 2,107
Default Re: Bisexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun6 View Post
Yet God still hasn't done anything about it. I am Catholic, but I'm not afraid to go against "holy traditions" to prove something that's incredibly obvious through scientific or logical methods. People used to think that thunderstorms were the wrath of God, after all.
Whatever dude, I'm done arguing. You think what you want. I will say no more.
  #175  
Old 04-09-2007, 01:32 AM
Larvinator's Avatar
Larvinator Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: N/A
Posts: 2,140
Send a message via AIM to Larvinator Send a message via Skype™ to Larvinator
Default Re: Bisexuality

"Arguing"? Well, I guess you can't really call it an intelligent debate. :P

I don't have anything against bisexuals, but I do think it is a bit creepy. It's not normal, for sure, but that doesn't mean you have to call it 'sinful'.

I must ask you this, charmeleonblaze: If Bill Gates was bisexual/gay, would he still be considered a sinner, even though he has donated billions of dollars to charity and education?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The KKK Official Site
The Ku Klux Klan, LLC. has not or EVER will have ANY connection with The "Westboro Baptist Church".
  #176  
Old 04-09-2007, 02:27 AM
Ultima Boss's Avatar
Ultima Boss Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,826
Default Re: Bisexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmeleonblaze View Post
Bisexuality is just plain WRONG! And if youre a christian, you definitely should not be.
With your attitude, you should look at yourself, as a Christian, before you force your 'beliefs' upon everyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun6 View Post
In my opinion, God does not have anything against bisexuals or homosexuals- just acts of bisexuality or homosexuality.
I couldn't of said it better, myself.

Quote:
BUT! I think that acts of heterosexuality that ARE NOT INTENDED FOR REPRODUCTION are sinful. I believe that the act of... [intercourse] this that is not intended for reproduction is truly what God thinks is a sin.
God also intended sex to be an act of bondage, resulting in reproduction. Lust, on the other hand, is the sinful breach of this act.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmeleonblaze View Post
Simple, BISEXUALITY IS NOT FINE!!!!
You care to support your motivated statement with evidence, instead giving us empty threats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun6 View Post
I am Catholic, but I'm not afraid to go against "holy traditions" to prove something that's incredibly obvious through scientific or logical methods.
Most (if not all) of these "holy traditions" were used to give the Church glory, instead of glory to God.

Quote:
EDIT: Oh, and I suggest that you get out of your little "phase" where you try to wow everybody with your blatantly obvious homophobia/peer-pressure-induced thinking.
I second that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmeleonblaze View Post
Whatever dude, I'm done arguing.
Before I finish, I'll briefly explain the difference between an argument and a quarrel:

An argument is an honest debate, that is supported with logic, sometimes (most, if not all) with sources, and is often a search for such truth.

Meanwhile, a quarrel takes place when one imposes their beliefs, or logic, on another by use of emotional outbursts, and/or trying to be a motivational speaker. For your case, since you refuse to support yourself with evidence, such as the Word of God and/or any other credible sources, and take an incredible motivating tone, your misguided quest falls into this category.

One more question for you, do you happen to categorize yourself as a Pentecostal?
  #177  
Old 04-09-2007, 02:29 AM
Seawolf's Avatar
Seawolf Offline
I has a stik
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Illium
Posts: 10,894
Send a message via AIM to Seawolf
Default Re: Bisexuality

Thank you for being a voice of reason, Nick. You think people would be more respectful, but .. that doesn't seem to be the case.
__________________
  #178  
Old 04-09-2007, 03:01 AM
yuri-chan the shiznit's Avatar
yuri-chan the shiznit Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 151
Send a message via AIM to yuri-chan the shiznit
Default Re: Bisexuality

I don't really think I am, but I don't have a problem with it. A lot of my friends are bi or gay. And I know bisexuals who are Christian too. Isn't the saying "only God can judge?
__________________

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah

100@307
  #179  
Old 04-09-2007, 03:37 AM
Rohypnol's Avatar
Rohypnol Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 4,261
Send a message via AIM to Rohypnol
Default Re: Bisexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmeleonblaze View Post
Bisexuality is just plain WRONG! And if youre a christian, you definitely should not be.
The way you say that, it sounds like people just wake up one day and say, "Hm, I think I'm gonna be bi today because I feel like it."
__________________

DoIPutNameHere: cradily, bad game really f***** up w/o storm drain, horrible playing, i give you a 0/10, please try harder next time
  #180  
Old 04-09-2007, 03:54 AM
ZadokRox's Avatar
ZadokRox Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Carolina, USA
Posts: 1,256
Default Re: Bisexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima Boss View Post
For your case, since you refuse to support yourself with evidence, such as the Word of God and/or any other credible sources, and take an incredible motivating tone, your misguided quest falls into this category.

One more question for you, do you happen to categorize yourself as a Pentecostal?
I would like to provide evidence from the Holy Bible:

"Thou shalt noe lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination." - Leviticus 18:22

"And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet." - Romans 1:27

I'll leave you all with that. If anybody's interested, btw, I'm Southern Baptist.
__________________
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com