Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 12:21 AM
Zavelin Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Bisexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
That's the point, you can have life, liberty, and happiness as long as it doesn't affect someone else's. If it does that, then you go to something called court which leads to weak anal retention in prison if convicted.

Not many little girls define happiness as sleeping with old guys and not many dead people define life as being, well, killed.
The key to solving these problems is to eliminate domestic issues.

Many of these pedophiles and murderers have very traumatic childhood experiences. There's not much we can do about a kid walking in on his parents during "baby-makin' mode", but we HAVE to get these abusive and teenage parents some SERIOUS help.

As always, the best cure is prevention. Get the problem at its roots, and it'll cease to grow.
Old 04-09-2007, 12:41 AM
Steven Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Steven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zavelin View Post
The key to solving these problems is to eliminate domestic issues.

Many of these pedophiles and murderers have very traumatic childhood experiences. There's not much we can do about a kid walking in on his parents during "baby-makin' mode", but we HAVE to get these abusive and teenage parents some SERIOUS help.

As always, the best cure is prevention. Get the problem at its roots, and it'll cease to grow.
You just lead yourself into a fallacy I'm afraid. Some things you may consider problems aren't really problems at all. Just because you are a pedophile doesn't mean you can help it, just like you can't help being gay. It's just a part of who you are I'm afraid.
Old 04-09-2007, 12:57 AM
charmeleonblaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Bisexuality is just plain WRONG! And if youre a christian, you definitely should not be.
Old 04-09-2007, 01:09 AM
gun6 Offline

Send a message via AIM to gun6

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmeleonblaze View Post
Bisexuality is just plain WRONG! And if youre a christian, you definitely should not be.
No, your statement is completely invalid. That's like saying that you need to be a woman to want more women's rights. >_>

In my opinion, God does not have anything against bisexuals or homosexuals- just acts of bisexuality or homosexuality. BUT! I think that acts of heterosexuality that ARE NOT INTENDED FOR REPRODUCTION are sinful. I believe that the act of... this that is not intended for reproduction is truly what God thinks is a sin. It doesn't matter if it was an apple or an orange that Adam and Eve ate- they still went against the word of God.

:3

Old 04-09-2007, 01:12 AM
charmeleonblaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun6 View Post
No, your statement is completely invalid. That's like saying that you need to be a woman to want more women's rights. >_>

In my opinion, God does not have anything against bisexuals or homosexuals- just acts of bisexuality or homosexuality. BUT! I think that acts of heterosexuality that ARE NOT INTENDED FOR REPRODUCTION are sinful. I believe that the act of... this that is not intended for reproduction is truly what God thinks is a sin. It doesn't matter if it was an apple or an orange that Adam and Eve ate- they still went against the word of God.

:3
Yeah, but if youre a christian, you should know that it's still a sin to BE a bisexual. It says clearly in the bible it's supposed to be a boy and girl, man and woman.
Old 04-09-2007, 01:15 AM
Steven Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Steven

Too many people are trying to talk for god instead of talking for themselves. Just because my mom says bananas are the best fruit doesn't mean I can't say that strawberries are the best fruit. Until the day "god" comes down and says something, I think it's pretty safe to say any kind of sexuality is fine. If you think it's wrong, then don't participate in it, just detach yourself from it. I think fishing is boring, so I don't go fishing. If you want to do something that isn't against the law, then go ahead, whatever floats your boat.

Quit forcing your morality on other people, I'm sure you wouldn't like it if someone told you that playing pokemon was wrong, but no doubt there are people out there who believe just that.
Old 04-09-2007, 01:17 AM
charmeleonblaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Too many people are trying to talk for god instead of talking for themselves. Just because my mom says bananas are the best fruit doesn't mean I can't say that strawberries are the best fruit. Until the day "god" comes down and says something, I think it's pretty safe to say any kind of sexuality is fine. If you think it's wrong, then don't participate in it, just detach yourself from it. I think fishing is boring, so I don't go fishing. If you want to do something that isn't against the law, then go ahead, whatever floats your boat.

Quit forcing your morality on other people, I'm sure you wouldn't like it if someone told you that playing pokemon was wrong, but no doubt there are people out there who believe just that.
Simple, BISEXUALITY IS NOT FINE!!!!
Old 04-09-2007, 01:21 AM
gun6 Offline

Send a message via AIM to gun6

Quote:
Yeah, but if youre a christian, you should know that it's still a sin to BE a bisexual. It says clearly in the bible it's supposed to be a boy and girl, man and woman.
Yet God still hasn't done anything about it. I am Catholic, but I'm not afraid to go against "holy traditions" to prove something that's incredibly obvious through scientific or logical methods. People used to think that thunderstorms were the wrath of God, after all.

EDIT: Oh, and I suggest that you get out of your little "phase" where you try to wow everybody with your blatantly obvious homophobia/peer-pressure-induced thinking.

Old 04-09-2007, 01:22 AM
charmeleonblaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Yet God still hasn't done anything about it. I am Catholic, but I'm not afraid to go against "holy traditions" to prove something that's incredibly obvious through scientific or logical methods. People used to think that thunderstorms were the wrath of God, after all.
Whatever dude, I'm done arguing. You think what you want. I will say no more.
Old 04-09-2007, 01:32 AM
Larvinator Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Larvinator Send a message via Skype™ to Larvinator

"Arguing"? Well, I guess you can't really call it an intelligent debate. :P

I don't have anything against bisexuals, but I do think it is a bit creepy. It's not normal, for sure, but that doesn't mean you have to call it 'sinful'.

I must ask you this, charmeleonblaze: If Bill Gates was bisexual/gay, would he still be considered a sinner, even though he has donated billions of dollars to charity and education?
Old 04-09-2007, 02:27 AM
Ultima Boss Offline

Quote:
With your attitude, you should look at yourself, as a Christian, before you force your 'beliefs' upon everyone else.

Quote:
In my opinion, God does not have anything against bisexuals or homosexuals- just acts of bisexuality or homosexuality.
I couldn't of said it better, myself.

Quote:
BUT! I think that acts of heterosexuality that ARE NOT INTENDED FOR REPRODUCTION are sinful. I believe that the act of... [intercourse] this that is not intended for reproduction is truly what God thinks is a sin.
God also intended sex to be an act of bondage, resulting in reproduction. Lust, on the other hand, is the sinful breach of this act.

Quote:
Simple, BISEXUALITY IS NOT FINE!!!!
You care to support your motivated statement with evidence, instead giving us empty threats?

Quote:
I am Catholic, but I'm not afraid to go against "holy traditions" to prove something that's incredibly obvious through scientific or logical methods.
Most (if not all) of these "holy traditions" were used to give the Church glory, instead of glory to God.

Quote:
EDIT: Oh, and I suggest that you get out of your little "phase" where you try to wow everybody with your blatantly obvious homophobia/peer-pressure-induced thinking.
I second that...

Quote:
Whatever dude, I'm done arguing.
Before I finish, I'll briefly explain the difference between an argument and a quarrel:

An argument is an honest debate, that is supported with logic, sometimes (most, if not all) with sources, and is often a search for such truth.

Meanwhile, a quarrel takes place when one imposes their beliefs, or logic, on another by use of emotional outbursts, and/or trying to be a motivational speaker. For your case, since you refuse to support yourself with evidence, such as the Word of God and/or any other credible sources, and take an incredible motivating tone, your misguided quest falls into this category.

One more question for you, do you happen to categorize yourself as a Pentecostal?
Old 04-09-2007, 02:29 AM
Seawolf Offline
I has a stik

Send a message via AIM to Seawolf

Thank you for being a voice of reason, Nick. You think people would be more respectful, but .. that doesn't seem to be the case.
Old 04-09-2007, 03:01 AM
yuri-chan the shiznit Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to yuri-chan the shiznit

I don't really think I am, but I don't have a problem with it. A lot of my friends are bi or gay. And I know bisexuals who are Christian too. Isn't the saying "only God can judge?

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah

100@307
Old 04-09-2007, 03:37 AM
Rohypnol Offline

Send a message via AIM to Rohypnol

Quote:
The way you say that, it sounds like people just wake up one day and say, "Hm, I think I'm gonna be bi today because I feel like it."

DoIPutNameHere: cradily, bad game really f***** up w/o storm drain, horrible playing, i give you a 0/10, please try harder next time
Old 04-09-2007, 03:54 AM
ZadokRox Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima Boss View Post
For your case, since you refuse to support yourself with evidence, such as the Word of God and/or any other credible sources, and take an incredible motivating tone, your misguided quest falls into this category.

One more question for you, do you happen to categorize yourself as a Pentecostal?
I would like to provide evidence from the Holy Bible:

"Thou shalt noe lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination." - Leviticus 18:22

"And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet." - Romans 1:27

I'll leave you all with that. If anybody's interested, btw, I'm Southern Baptist.