Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 08-07-2004, 05:34 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default An Article I found on the Net

I found this looking at Pojo today: http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/0803/p12s01-legn.html

I laughed a few times espically at this quote:
Quote:
Perhaps one day the No Child Left Behind Act will give a nod to the sophisticated implications of the quests and interplay of Pokémon characters. Who knows, a Pokémon curriculum might be a valuable way to teach conflict resolution, social studies, writing, even math. It would certainly capture Joey's attention.
That would be nice...

This is a good article though, though this might need to be moved to other chat (or discussion).

If this topic sounds strange, I'm a little sleep deprived, Ok?
Old 08-10-2004, 12:18 AM
Jeikobu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via MSN to Jeikobu
Default Re: An Article I found on the Net

Very interesting article. That principle has a cool way of viewing things. And yes, if Pokemon were a subject in school, I would like school (at least for the most part).
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/