Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 02-28-2007, 04:09 AM
pkmn trainer Vincent Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to pkmn trainer Vincent Send a message via Yahoo to pkmn trainer Vincent
Default Wonder Mail and SOS Mail?

How does it acually work? i mean, i am reading on this site, people offering help and rescue missions etc, and to Pm them with the info, but don't you need to be within 10ft or have a Nintendo DS with both cartridges in the console, inorder to actually rescue the other person?
Old 02-28-2007, 04:38 AM
burnedmagix Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Wonder Mail and SOS Mail?

its called password..
Old 02-28-2007, 05:15 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

There are pre-programmed randomized passwords for every floor of every dungeon that you can possible faint in. When you faint, you're given an SOS password which you tell to someone else who can enter it into their game, rescue you and then give you the AOK password so you can enter it into your own game.
Old 03-01-2007, 01:09 AM
pkmn trainer Vincent Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to pkmn trainer Vincent Send a message via Yahoo to pkmn trainer Vincent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
There are pre-programmed randomized passwords for every floor of every dungeon that you can possible faint in. When you faint, you're given an SOS password which you tell to someone else who can enter it into their game, rescue you and then give you the AOK password so you can enter it into your own game.
Yeah but do you need to be near your rescuer in real life for it to work. meaning if i fainted in say, Stormy Sea, and i send an Sent an SOS mail and came online here and gave the code out for help.

Could i turn on my GBA and such after the rescue, without being in the same country as my rescuer?
Old 03-01-2007, 06:01 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Could i turn on my GBA and such after the rescue, without being in the same country as my rescuer?
Yep. You can give the password to anyone in the world. They'll complete the rescue on their own game and then give you back an AOK password. Once you enter the AOK password in your game you can continue from where you fainted. You don't have to be anywhere near your rescuer in real life.