Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 02-25-2007, 05:44 AM
dud3 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to dud3
Default Re: Pokemon new season on CN

Oh man hope fully someone is nice enough to record the episodes because i cant wake up that early lol. But I already saw episodes 1-7 with subtitles so no worries.

I use an Extremely OU team, so yeah be ready.

IF YOU WANT FREE a free XBOX 360,PS3, and other PRIZES.
Old 02-25-2007, 05:47 AM
-Starly- Offline
Master Trainer

You're not that special, better wake up early.
Old 02-25-2007, 05:49 AM
dud3 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to dud3

i know i try to but 9:30 is just to early for me and thats a nasty avatar lol he's licking a sudawoodo lol.

I use an Extremely OU team, so yeah be ready.

IF YOU WANT FREE a free XBOX 360,PS3, and other PRIZES.
Old 02-25-2007, 07:23 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: Too Long : Didn't Read FTW!

I happen to like the Battle Frontier. For once Ash got a run for his money and showed some intresting battles for once. Then the last few have been good for Ash and May. Nice seeing Ash's old pokemon in that last battle. Their battle techniques are much different from what Ash's current team is. Leech Seed? Hydro Pump? Skull Bash. Good old stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Starly- View Post
Yes, because great writing and character development doesn't make a good saga.

The Jouto animé came before the game. Your point?

Yes, because jailbaits = good series.

Hm, does four episodes dedicated to a single gym leader mean anything to you?

Aipam hasn't evolved in the RAW yet. Plus, you'll only see the first five before an inevitable rerun party.

This reeks of anti-Hikari bias.

Don't base Hikari on how she looks. Her having Pokémon with personality means good writing.

Yes, because doing a single, FRICKEN contest totally means he'll do all of them. Satoshi is staying with gym leaders, be sure of it.

Toonzone.

Takeshi's a dead weight the writers won't get rid of. Eipam's an ad for Etebossu. How's that different?

Although, I agree with you about basing a season on a walking fan-service.

Ad for 4th gen, that's what Hikari is.

Whoever told you that needs to eat a fragmentation grenade. So what if Hikari got an episode all to herself, it's called introductions.
haha. I was talking about Galaxy's sig and avatar. He is basically using another member's sig and avatar. Still I can't say anything about it because I have done the same thing but I also copied that person's style of writing and did the profile too but back on topic.

Well I am just calling it on how I see it. Still I basing this on episode pictures that I have seen from websites. Hikari sleeping in a tent to herself and worrying about her hair? Different from the other female characters but it shows to me that she less prepare for a pokemon journey then her other female counterparts. Then the choice of pokemon are different compare to the others but kind of simliar to May's with a bit more cuteness. Then Hikari in a cheerleader uniform for Ash's first gym battle? Yeah....intresting. I am all up for pokemon with personity as we were shown in HOenn but I don't know. A bit overdue. Still this opinion of mines is all being based on pictures that I have seen. I am going have to wait till we get the dub to make any clearly solid ideas on Hakair.

Also I am not sure if you been keeping up with titles but judging from this title Ep490/488: Pachirisu Vs Aipom! Pokemon Contest!, I can only guess that this episode involves a pokemon contest and Ash is going to particpate in this one too base on the fact that he is the only known character with an aipom and Hakari's latest pachirisu addition. Ash being in one official contest is ok but two is kind of strange and pattern-like if you ask me. Still my guess that Ash will be in this contest is only base on the Aipom and that this could be an unofficail Pokemon Contest. For all we know these first two contests are only unofficail and that somebody else has an aipom.

Still we can't make or say anything solid about anything until we get the piece into our eyes or unless anybody that has seen the RAW can tell us a little bit about the D/P anime.

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 02-25-2007, 07:26 AM
Soda Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Soda Send a message via MSN to Soda Send a message via Yahoo to Soda

Umm Starly I like Aipom and for your info I meant when aipom evolves tanx and
Aipon will evolve sometime during this seasonIf RAW Means this pos tis wrong ok
I just dont know what it means
Old 02-25-2007, 07:53 AM
-Starly- Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by charizard_mike View Post
I happen to like the Battle Frontier. For once Ash got a run for his money and showed some intresting battles for once. Then the last few have been good for Ash and May. Nice seeing Ash's old pokemon in that last battle. Their battle techniques are much different from what Ash's current team is. Leech Seed? Hydro Pump? Skull Bash. Good old stuff.
I agree, Battle Frontier is one of the best seasons of Pokémon. But just hating it because it doesn't have Hikari deserves an e-kick in the ass.

Quote:
Well I am just calling it on how I see it. Still I basing this on episode pictures that I have seen from websites. Hikari sleeping in a tent to herself and worrying about her hair? Different from the other female characters but it shows to me that she less prepare for a pokemon journey then her other female counterparts. Then the choice of pokemon are different compare to the others but kind of simliar to May's with a bit more cuteness. Then Hikari in a cheerleader uniform for Ash's first gym battle? Yeah....intresting. I am all up for pokemon with personity as we were shown in HOenn but I don't know. A bit overdue. Still this opinion of mines is all being based on pictures that I have seen. I am going have to wait till we get the dub to make any clearly solid ideas on Hakair.
Actually, Hiakri is more prepared about traveling more than Haruka was. She knew about what she wanted to be in the first episode. Not to mention she was the only one who knew she had to weaken a Pokémon before capturing it (Both Satoshi and Haruka didn't know this when they first started out). About her cheerleading outfit, she explained that she would like to cheer Satoshi on for his rematch. Since she's used to using other costume, it's no wonder she was dressed like that.

As for the costumes, remember that that's a new addition to the games, so of course Hikari will advertise that.

I get sick of people who bash Hikari for being a Haruka clone when they're are different.

Quote:
Also I am not sure if you been keeping up with titles but judging from this title Ep490/488: Pachirisu Vs Aipom! Pokemon Contest!
Not really the newest since you forgot the Bippa episode, the Ash VS Pikachu episode, and the Roserade episode. [/hangs out at SPPf a lot]

Quote:
I can only guess that this episode involves a pokemon contest and Ash is going to particpate in this one too base on the fact that he is the only known character with an aipom and Hakari's latest pachirisu addition. Ash being in one official contest is ok but two is kind of strange and pattern-like if you ask me. Still my guess that Ash will be in this contest is only base on the Aipom and that this could be an unofficail Pokemon Contest. For all we know these first two contests are only unofficail and that somebody else has an aipom.
Musashi(Jessie) uses Eipam. She saves Eipam and Satoshi thanks her by letting her use Eipam in the next contest.

To show you how updated I am about the animé, I've watched all 20 D/P episodes and have nearly all of them high-quality on my computer.

Quote:
Still we can't make or say anything solid about anything until we get the piece into our eyes or unless anybody that has seen the RAW can tell us a little bit about the D/P anime.
You're (electronically) looking at someone who does .

Quote:
Originally Posted by AipomBoy View Post
Umm Starly I like Aipom and for your info I meant when aipom evolves tanx and
Aipon will evolve sometime during this seasonIf RAW Means this pos tis wrong ok
I just dont know what it means
RAW is a term commonly used in animé discussions. It means what it sounds like, the original Japanese version that hasn't been subbed or dubbed yet.
Old 02-25-2007, 10:20 AM
Pooka Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Pooka Send a message via MSN to Pooka

Battle Frontier was good becasue it didn't contain a million filler episodes between symbols in which:

They meet somebody with a Pokémon who does something cool
Team Rocket tries to steal that Pokémon and Pikachu
Team Rocket blasts off again
Bye person, never see you again

Of course it wasn't perfect and did have a few of those episodes but nowhere near as many as Johto.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:57 PM
Pokemon Master 101 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Dude, this season is going to be the best one. Before, they would focus mostly on Ash and his gym battles. It wasn't bad, but you knew what was going to happen. But now their focusing on the characters who follow ash. It makes the series much more interesting.
Old 02-25-2007, 09:10 PM
Galaxy Offline
Experienced Trainer

I just can't believe there replacing May

| My VPP | My BIO | My PIC |

| My Dawn |
Old 02-25-2007, 09:43 PM
-Starly- Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
I can't believe that people are still not over that.
Old 02-25-2007, 09:53 PM
Galaxy Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AipomBoy View Post
OMG in less than 14 days its comin out im tired of May!Cant wait to see Aipom when it evolves!I just wish I Frikkin knew japanese to see whats gonna happen!!Cant wait for the game either the contests dont sound that good with the new features though!
... TIRED OF MAY!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!

| My Dawn |
Old 02-25-2007, 10:08 PM
-Starly- Offline
Master Trainer

Not getting over Haruka?! HOW DARE YOU?
Old 02-25-2007, 10:20 PM
Shadow Eevee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
She appears on March 10th, 2007. A Hikari fan's gotta know this stuff.
Yay! I can't wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePokemonMaster131 View Post
Yeah March is very close! I can't wait! Battle Frontier was very short!
Especially if you watched all the episodes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Rex 44566 View Post
Ya I have a feeling this is going to be the best season ever!
1. Cause Hikari is in it.
2. Cause its going to last awhile.
3. Its not all about Ash anymore.
Ya it starts March 10th,(Saturday) at 9:30 Am
Yay!

Quote:
I can believe it.

But where does everyone get the information on this stuff?
Old 02-25-2007, 10:21 PM
Galaxy Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Starly- View Post
Not getting over Haruka?! HOW DARE YOU?
You are trying my patience, something I would not recomend

| My Dawn |
Old 02-25-2007, 10:28 PM
Pooka Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Pooka Send a message via MSN to Pooka

Quote:
You are trying my patience, something I would not recomend
Everybody is other her because she's so annoying, especially her new voice!