Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-20-2007, 06:10 AM
MewsoBlue's Avatar
MewsoBlue Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 97
Default Omega Days

This is based off an old roleplay I tried to start months ago. Due to lack of interest and computer problems, it never got past the sign up stages. Now however I think its time for a new try. Behold the Omega Days!

Plot: The world as you knew it is no more. The end had come to most. The warnings had been ignored, and now the world is paying the price. They laughed when a few “maniacs” warned them of the meteor swarm that would pass dangerously close to the earth. After all, who would worry about a few space rocks? No real scientists were concerned, meteors passed through the solar system regularly, why should they worry? There had been to many warning of late, disasters that never happened. Wouldn’t this one be the same as the others? Unfortunately, it wasn’t the same as the others, this disaster was real.

At least the end came swiftly to most. The Meteors, the ones that were supposed to pass harmlessly by, suddenly, and unexpectedly, changed course. In an instant, hundreds of meteors the size of mountains were plummeting towards the earth. When they struck, they struck hard. Dewford, Fallarbor, Rustburo, Slateport, Verdanturf, Mauville, Violet City, Ecruteak, Olivine, Blackthorn, Azalea, Cerulean, Fuchsia, Pewter, Cinnabar, Viridian, all of them, were whipped off the map forever, with only huge craters left to mark there place. Billions perished in the meteor strikes.

Almost before the meteor shower ended however, they came, the soldiers in black, with the Greek letter of Omega on their chests. For that’s who they where, the Omegas. They came, herding the remaining human population like cattle, moving them out of the few remaining towns and cities, herding them into Saffron, Goldenrod, and Lilycove. There, they set up huge refugee camps, at least that’s what they called them. In reality, they were little more then walled cities, made into a prison for the remaining humans. In only a few days, every remaining human on earth was concentrated into the camps. It was only later a few found out the truth, that the meteor strikes hadn’t been a natural disaster. It had been planned by the Omegas. They whipped out billions of humans, and herded the rest into their camps, all to gain control of the world. And it had succeeded. For five years, humanity has been under complete control of the Omegas.

But not all were in the camps. Outside the walled cities, in the gigantic emptiness outside, there were some who resisted the rockets. There had been one fatal flaw in the plan of the Omegas, with all humanity gathered in the cities, closed in behind impenetrable walls; there was no one on the outside, save a few Omega scouts, making sure everyone really in the three camps. Some hadn’t come to the cities, some hadn’t submitted to living under Omega rule all for a comfortable semi-normal life. They had hidden them-selves away, hiding from the soldiers during the great movement of humanity to the camps. Some criminals, some gangs staying behind to loot and murder for fun and profit, but mostly trainers who had been away from there hometowns when the meteors hit. They now wandered the giant emptiness left, keeping to the wilderness, staying away from the camps, sometimes living in the deserted towns cleared out by the Omegas. Sometimes reports were heard in the Camps, patrols going missing, turning up later robbed of all supplies. Sometimes they never turned up at all. The resistance had started.
The resistance was starting.

……….

Groups:

Omegas: Members of the Omega organization, obsessed with world domination. Willing to do anything to keep humanity under their control, torture and kidnappings are common to those opposing them. Current chief concern is keeping all remaining members of humanity in the camps, and capturing all renegades outside. Some however, do not approve of the tactics of their superiors.

Renegade Trainers: Trainers living outside the camps in the wilderness left by the Omegas. Most hate the Omegas, and try to sabotage them in any way they can. Some however simply wish to be left alone, and still others work with the Omegas, reporting other renegades in order to be left alone.

Refugees: People living in the “Camps” the Omegas set up in Saffron, Goldenrod, and Lilycove. Some oppose the Omegas, others simply wish to keep a semi-normal life living in the camps. Still others support the Omegas, and a few work for other organizations that were nearly whipped out.

Hermits/Gangs/Criminals ect: People living outside the camps, ranging from hermits and loonys, to Criminals and gangs attacking Renegade trainers, Omegas, and others alike, as well as looting the remaining towns.


profile

Name: Tara Jareel
Age: 18
Group: Renegade Trainer

Bio: Tara Jareel has been living on her own in the wilderness of Hoenn for five years. Before the meteor strike, she was a trainer working her way up in the Hoenn league. In the Meteor strike, she lost both parents, and most other relatives. She now lives alone on her wits, doing only what she must to survive. She has an incredibly hard time trusting anyone, and doesn’t talk much if she can help it. She wears a camouflage pattern tank top, jean, hiking boots, and a white and red hat. She carries a shoulder bag and wears a thick band around her left wrist.

Species: Leafia
Attacks: Giga Drain,
Grasswhistle,
Sunny Day,
Synthesis

Personality: Leafia is kind, caring and compassionate, always gentle to others outside of battle. Tara received her as an Eevee long ago, as a gift from a pokemon breeder friend. Leafia was Tara’s contest pokemon for the most part, although she would be used in battle on several occasions.

Species: Ninetales
Attacks: Hypnosis
Flamethrower
Solar Beam,
Dream Eater

Personality: Tara’s shiny Ninetales was her very first pokemon. She received her shortly before beginning training. She gave her the nickname Kitsune, and seldom calls her anything but her name. Kitsune is fiercely loyal to Tara, and seldom leaves her side. She is a kind pokemon, though fierce in battle. She also has a slight vanity issue, but not enough to be much of a problem. Her sliver coat makes it nearly impossible for her to hide, so she is now forced to spend much of her time in her pokeball. This pains Tara, as Ninetales is her closest companion, and she misses having her always trotting at her side.

Species: Manectric
Attacks: Thunder
Flamethrower
Ice Fang
Double Team

Personality: Manectric was the last pokemon Tara captured before the meteor strike. Even though he is the newest member of the team, he is still quit loyal to Tara. He is an independent pokemon for the most part however, Tara being the only creature on the planet he holds any loyalty to. Manectric does no enjoy to much control over it, and training it was more of finding ways to work with what it already had, instead of teaching it new things.

Rules:
1. No god modding.
2. No being a character from the Anime.
3. Magic and other non-pokemon stuff is banned.
4. We need at least two non-Omega trainers before I post the roleplay.
5. Be literate, no chatspeak and all that.
6. No bunnying.
7. No made-up, hybrids, modified, or anthro pokemon.
8. Don’t Flame.
9. Don’t spam.
10. People and pokemon CAN in fact die and be killed. However, if you want to kill another person’s character or pokemon you must have their permission.
11. This RP shall have a life of its own, meaning you control where it goes. You can save the world, free the refugees, create a hideout for renegade trainers, blow up the earth, whatever, its up to you people to decide where this plot shall go.
12. I would prefer an example of you roleplay posts if it’s not to much to ask. You can really do what you wish for a sign-up sheet, mine is only an example.
13. No superpowered, mutated, or pokemon hybrid people. (Amputations, scars, and a few tatoos are fine)
14. No nudity, foul language, or other obviously inappropriate thing ok.
15. No legendarys.

RP Sample: (How it all began)

Not far from the Refugee camp called Lilycove, on the very edge of the Safari Zone, a slight reflection caught the sun, glistening in the light. The reflection was from a pair of old binoculars, pointed at Lilycove. Slowly, the binoculars were lowered, revealing the face of a teenage girl, of about 18 years of age. She lay flat on her belly, hidden under thick bushes, watching Lilycove carefully with her sky blue eyes. Her hair was long, almost down to her rear, and was an earthy brown color, blending in with the ground around her. She wore a camouflage tank top in an effort to remain hidden, something very important for anyone living outside the camps. These days, capture meant one of two things, death, or a life time membership into the Omega’s organization. Other then the tank top, she wore only a very worn and dirty set of blue jeans and brown leather hiking boots, clothing fit for her new life. A few feet away am ancient looking leather bag was propped under the bushes, top open, showing a few meager supplies she had managed to procure lately. Around her waist she wore a thick leather belt, with three pokeballs clipped onto it. Her name was Tara Jareel, a “renegade trainer.”

Tara sighed sadly, fingering the pokeballs. She hadn’t always had only three pokemon. Before the meteor strike, she had a full team, plus a few others stored away at Professor Birch’s lab. But when the meteors had hit, she lost everything. She had left three of her pokemon at Professor Birch’s for the day, and had headed out with her pokemon to do some training. She had headed out far into the forest, to far to hear any of the warning about a meteor strike. The only forewarning she had was when her pokemon suddenly tensed and looked to the sky. She followed their gaze, and watched helplessly as the meteors fell, burning their way through the atmosphere. When they hit, the shockwave knocked her off her feet, and her head struck a tree. She was knocked out instantly.

It was hours later when she came to, her pokemon had tried to make her more comfortable, laying her out on the grass and cuddling against her to keep her warm. As soon as she could stand, she headed back to Littleroot, hoping everyone was alright. On the way back, she received a rude awakening when she tried to go through Oldale town. Oldale town was gone, nothing but a crater remained, and the rubble of a few buildings teetered on the edge, ready to fall in. As far as she could see, no one was alive. In a panic, Trisha took off for Littleroot, hoping against hope it had escaped disaster.

When she arrived at the edge of Littleroot, she fell on her knees, almost weeping in relief. Littleroot was still standing, everything was fine. But before she could enter the town, she saw that everything wasn’t fine. Pokemon were racing through the town, surrounding the inhabitants, driving them ahead of them like sheep. People in strange black uniforms were commanding the pokemon, ordering them to keep the townsfolk moving, and at the same time, attempting to comfort the townspeople, telling them everything would be fine. Tara saw Prof. Birch herded out of his lab, protesting loudly, as the uniformed soldiers moved in, ransacking the place. All Tara could do was watch, hidden in the tree’s on the edge of town, as the soldiers herded the townspeople out of sight, and then ransacked everything of value from the town, and then left, setting fire to Birch’s lab as they left.

Tara had remained were she was for a long time, until the sounds of the soldiers and townspeople faded completely out of hearing. She still stood their, until the light faded from the sky, and the only light came from the stars and the smoldering embers of Birch’s lab. Only then did she move into the town, peering into the abandoned buildings, calling out to see if anyone was left. No one was there; the town was utterly silent, except for the cries of the wild pokemon in the areas outside of town. Trisha sat down on the grass, wondering what on earth she should do now. She has nowhere to go now, her home town, Ecruteak, is ether destroyed, like Oldale, or evacuated, like Littleroot. Now, she has only two choices left, to go after the soldiers and follow them to wherever they were headed, or try and make it on her own.

Now, looking back, Tara had no doubts about her choice. She hadn’t known the full facts then, she hadn’t even known that she would have had to surrender her pokemon, but still, somewhere in the back of her mind, she had know that going with the soldiers would not have led to the life she wanted. Her new life was hard, that was certain. Food, shelter, and safety from the Omegas were her daily concerns now, at any time, her luck could run out. Still, this was the life she desired, more then anything, she wanted her freedom.

Slowly, she lifted her binoculars back to her eyes and studied Lilycove again. The entire city was now surrounded by thick cement walls, topped in barbed wire. No one was allowed in or out, except members of Omega. But Tara was bound and determined to someday find a way in. Others in there must want out, and she needed answers, answers about what happened to her pokemon the day of the attack. The Omegas had them, of that she was certain, and she wanted them back.
__________________
If you don't know what your doing... don't do it.

Apologies to: All who joined my old RP Omega Revolt, and all who PMed me since July. I had a busy schedule and multiple computer programs, after which I lost this site. Having just gotten back, I apologize for never starting the rp, and for not replying to PM’s. I wasn’t trying to ignore you!

Last edited by MewsoBlue; 02-22-2007 at 06:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-20-2007, 03:11 PM
Haelleah Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Fused to my laptop. 0_o
Posts: 644
Default Re: Omega Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by MewsoBlue View Post
This is based off an old roleplay I tried to start months ago. Due to lack of interest and computer problems, it never got past the sign up stages. Now however I think its time for a new try. Behold the Omega Days!

Plot: The world as you knew it is no more. The end had come to most. The warnings had been ignored, and now the world is paying the price. They laughed when a few “maniacs” warned them of the meteor swarm that would pass dangerously close to the earth. After all, who would worry about a few space rocks? No real scientists were concerned, meteors passed through the solar system regularly, why should they worry? There had been to many warning of late, disasters that never happened. Wouldn’t this one be the same as the others? Unfortunately, it wasn’t the same as the others, this disaster was real.

At least the end came swiftly to most. The Meteors, the ones that were supposed to pass harmlessly by, suddenly, and unexpectedly, changed course. In an instant, hundreds of meteors the size of mountains were plummeting towards the earth. When they struck, they struck hard. Dewford, Fallarbor, Rustburo, Slateport, Verdanturf, Mauville, Violet City, Ecruteak, Olivine, Blackthorn, Azalea, Cerulean, Fuchsia, Pewter, Cinnabar, Viridian, all of them, were whipped off the map forever, with only huge craters left to mark there place. Billions perished in the meteor strikes.

Almost before the meteor shower ended however, they came, the soldiers in black, with the Greek letter of Omega on their chests. For that’s who they where, the Omegas. They came, herding the remaining human population like cattle, moving them out of the few remaining towns and cities, herding them into Saffron, Goldenrod, and Lilycove. There, they set up huge refugee camps, at least that’s what they called them. In reality, they were little more then walled cities, made into a prison for the remaining humans. In only a few days, every remaining human on earth was concentrated into the camps. It was only later a few found out the truth, that the meteor strikes hadn’t been a natural disaster. It had been planned by the Omegas. They whipped out billions of humans, and herded the rest into their camps, all to gain control of the world. And it had succeeded. For five years, humanity has been under complete control of the Omegas.

But not all were in the camps. Outside the walled cities, in the gigantic emptiness outside, there were some who resisted the rockets. There had been one fatal flaw in the plan of the Omegas, with all humanity gathered in the cities, closed in behind impenetrable walls; there was no one on the outside, save a few Omega scouts, making sure everyone really in the three camps. Some hadn’t come to the cities, some hadn’t submitted to living under Omega rule all for a comfortable semi-normal life. They had hidden them-selves away, hiding from the soldiers during the great movement of humanity to the camps. Some criminals, some gangs staying behind to loot and murder for fun and profit, but mostly trainers who had been away from there hometowns when the meteors hit. They now wandered the giant emptiness left, keeping to the wilderness, staying away from the camps, sometimes living in the deserted towns cleared out by the Omegas. Sometimes reports were heard in the Camps, patrols going missing, turning up later robbed of all supplies. Sometimes they never turned up at all. The resistance had started.
The resistance was starting.

……….

Groups:

Omegas: Members of the Omega organization, obsessed with world domination. Willing to do anything to keep humanity under their control, torture and kidnappings are common to those opposing them. Current chief concern is keeping all remaining members of humanity in the camps, and capturing all renegades outside. Some however, do not approve of the tactics of their superiors.

Renegade Trainers: Trainers living outside the camps in the wilderness left by the Omegas. Most hate the Omegas, and try to sabotage them in any way they can. Some however simply wish to be left alone, and still others work with the Omegas, reporting other renegades in order to be left alone.

Refugees: People living in the “Camps” the Omegas set up in Saffron, Goldenrod, and Lilycove. Some oppose the Omegas, others simply wish to keep a semi-normal life living in the camps. Still others support the Omegas, and a few work for other organizations that were nearly whipped out.

Hermits/Gangs/Criminals ect: People living outside the camps, ranging from hermits and loonys, to Criminals and gangs attacking Renegade trainers, Omegas, and others alike, as well as looting the remaining towns.


profile

Name: Tara Jareel
Age: 18
Group: Renegade Trainer

Bio: Tara Jareel has been living on her own in the wilderness of Hoenn for five years. Before the meteor strike, she was a trainer working her way up in the Hoenn league. In the Meteor strike, she lost both parents, and most other relatives. She now lives alone on her wits, doing only what she must to survive. She has an incredibly hard time trusting anyone, and doesn’t talk much if she can help it. She wears a camouflage pattern tank top, jean, hiking boots, and a white and red hat. She carries a shoulder bag and wears a thick band around her left wrist.

Species: Leafia
Attacks: Giga Drain,
Grasswhistle,
Sunny Day,
Synthesis

Personality: Leafia is kind, caring and compassionate, always gentle to others outside of battle. Tara received her as an Eevee long ago, as a gift from a pokemon breeder friend. Leafia was Tara’s contest pokemon for the most part, although she would be used in battle on several occasions.

Species: Ninetales
Attacks: Hypnosis
Flamethrower
Solar Beam,
Dream Eater

Personality: Tara’s shiny Ninetales was her very first pokemon. She received her shortly before beginning training. She gave her the nickname Kitsune, and seldom calls her anything but her name. Kitsune is fiercely loyal to Tara, and seldom leaves her side. She is a kind pokemon, though fierce in battle. She also has a slight vanity issue, but not enough to be much of a problem. Her sliver coat makes it nearly impossible for her to hide, so she is now forced to spend much of her time in her pokeball. This pains Tara, as Ninetales is her closest companion, and she misses having her always trotting at her side.

Species: Manectric
Attacks: Thunder
Flamethrower
Ice Fang
Double Team

Personality: Manectric was the last pokemon Tara captured before the meteor strike. Even though he is the newest member of the team, he is still quit loyal to Tara. He is an independent pokemon for the most part however, Tara being the only creature on the planet he holds any loyalty to. Manectric does no enjoy to much control over it, and training it was more of finding ways to work with what it already had, instead of teaching it new things.

Rules:
1. No god modding.
2. No being a character from the Anime.
3. Magic and other non-pokemon stuff is banned.
4. We need at least two non-Omega trainers before I post the roleplay.
5. Be literate, no chatspeak and all that.
6. No bunnying.
7. No made-up, hybrids, modified, anthro, or fourth generation pokemon.
8. Don’t Flame.
9. Don’t spam.
10. People and pokemon CAN in fact die and be killed. However, if you want to kill another person’s character or pokemon you must have their permission.
11. This RP shall have a life of its own, meaning you control where it goes. You can save the world, free the refugees, create a hideout for renegade trainers, blow up the earth, whatever, its up to you people to decide where this plot shall go.
12. I would prefer an example of you roleplay posts if it’s not to much to ask. You can really do what you wish for a sign-up sheet, mine is only an example.
13. No superpowered, mutated, or pokemon hybrid people. (Amputations, scars, and a few tatoos are fine)
14. No nudity, foul language, or other obviously inappropriate thing ok.

RP Sample: (How it all began)

Not far from the Refugee camp called Lilycove, on the very edge of the Safari Zone, a slight reflection caught the sun, glistening in the light. The reflection was from a pair of old binoculars, pointed at Lilycove. Slowly, the binoculars were lowered, revealing the face of a teenage girl, of about 18 years of age. She lay flat on her belly, hidden under thick bushes, watching Lilycove carefully with her sky blue eyes. Her hair was long, almost down to her rear, and was an earthy brown color, blending in with the ground around her. She wore a camouflage tank top in an effort to remain hidden, something very important for anyone living outside the camps. These days, capture meant one of two things, death, or a life time membership into the Omega’s organization. Other then the tank top, she wore only a very worn and dirty set of blue jeans and brown leather hiking boots, clothing fit for her new life. A few feet away am ancient looking leather bag was propped under the bushes, top open, showing a few meager supplies she had managed to procure lately. Around her waist she wore a thick leather belt, with three pokeballs clipped onto it. Her name was Tara Jareel, a “renegade trainer.”

Tara sighed sadly, fingering the pokeballs. She hadn’t always had only three pokemon. Before the meteor strike, she had a full team, plus a few others stored away at Professor Birch’s lab. But when the meteors had hit, she lost everything. She had left three of her pokemon at Professor Birch’s for the day, and had headed out with her pokemon to do some training. She had headed out far into the forest, to far to hear any of the warning about a meteor strike. The only forewarning she had was when her pokemon suddenly tensed and looked to the sky. She followed their gaze, and watched helplessly as the meteors fell, burning their way through the atmosphere. When they hit, the shockwave knocked her off her feet, and her head struck a tree. She was knocked out instantly.

It was hours later when she came to, her pokemon had tried to make her more comfortable, laying her out on the grass and cuddling against her to keep her warm. As soon as she could stand, she headed back to Littleroot, hoping everyone was alright. On the way back, she received a rude awakening when she tried to go through Oldale town. Oldale town was gone, nothing but a crater remained, and the rubble of a few buildings teetered on the edge, ready to fall in. As far as she could see, no one was alive. In a panic, Trisha took off for Littleroot, hoping against hope it had escaped disaster.

When she arrived at the edge of Littleroot, she fell on her knees, almost weeping in relief. Littleroot was still standing, everything was fine. But before she could enter the town, she saw that everything wasn’t fine. Pokemon were racing through the town, surrounding the inhabitants, driving them ahead of them like sheep. People in strange black uniforms were commanding the pokemon, ordering them to keep the townsfolk moving, and at the same time, attempting to comfort the townspeople, telling them everything would be fine. Tara saw Prof. Birch herded out of his lab, protesting loudly, as the uniformed soldiers moved in, ransacking the place. All Tara could do was watch, hidden in the tree’s on the edge of town, as the soldiers herded the townspeople out of sight, and then ransacked everything of value from the town, and then left, setting fire to Birch’s lab as they left.

Tara had remained were she was for a long time, until the sounds of the soldiers and townspeople faded completely out of hearing. She still stood their, until the light faded from the sky, and the only light came from the stars and the smoldering embers of Birch’s lab. Only then did she move into the town, peering into the abandoned buildings, calling out to see if anyone was left. No one was there; the town was utterly silent, except for the cries of the wild pokemon in the areas outside of town. Trisha sat down on the grass, wondering what on earth she should do now. She has nowhere to go now, her home town, Ecruteak, is ether destroyed, like Oldale, or evacuated, like Littleroot. Now, she has only two choices left, to go after the soldiers and follow them to wherever they were headed, or try and make it on her own.

Now, looking back, Tara had no doubts about her choice. She hadn’t known the full facts then, she hadn’t even known that she would have had to surrender her pokemon, but still, somewhere in the back of her mind, she had know that going with the soldiers would not have led to the life she wanted. Her new life was hard, that was certain. Food, shelter, and safety from the Omegas were her daily concerns now, at any time, her luck could run out. Still, this was the life she desired, more then anything, she wanted her freedom.

Slowly, she lifted her binoculars back to her eyes and studied Lilycove again. The entire city was now surrounded by thick cement walls, topped in barbed wire. No one was allowed in or out, except members of Omega. But Tara was bound and determined to someday find a way in. Others in there must want out, and she needed answers, answers about what happened to her pokemon the day of the attack. The Omegas had them, of that she was certain, and she wanted them back.
((Hi! Heh, I'm still learning how these forums work, so be patient with me.))

Name: Jeremy (Jem) Leary
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Group: Renegade Trainer

Jem was an up-and-coming Gym Trainer of Lavaridge before the meteors, one of Flannery's top apprentices. ((If I've got the time period wrong, and Flannery wasn't the Leader anymore at the time of the meteors, let me know.)) He's been on his own for four years; his first year was spent with a fragment-gang of former Magmas. His rough life as a renegade has hardened him, but he's still got a good heart, and hates dishonesty, which is why he didn't last long with the Magmas. Jem always keeps a large black rag tied over the upper left side of his face, apparently to cover an old injury.

Name: Pandora
Species: Houndoom
Age: Six years
Gender: Female

Pandora, or Pan, was the baby of Jem's team five years ago; now, she's all he's got left. Skittish and clingy, she isn't the bravest of Houndooms, but would still die for Jem--and the feeling is mutual.

((I'm sorry, I'll have to post my roleplay sample later. I have to work today, and I haven't even started my school. Hopefully I can have it up by tomorrow!))
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-20-2007, 03:12 PM
Haelleah Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Fused to my laptop. 0_o
Posts: 644
Default Re: Omega Days

((Oh, whoops, I didn't mean to quote X( Sorry!))
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-20-2007, 08:31 PM
Lord Fedora's Avatar
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Y'all stay off my property!
Posts: 8,469
Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Omega Days

Halleah, don't double post. Use the edit button in the corner of the post. And if you want to Quick Reply, there should be a little checkbox in the lower left corner of the QR box, just uncheck that. Anyway, I'l post my sign-up soo.
__________________
URPG/ASB Stats
98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this if you think that statistic is the most laughable thing ever.
My new AIM username is GrayFedora12. Do not respond or click on links from any IMs from LordKhajmer.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-20-2007, 09:56 PM
Lonsie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mars
Posts: 2,328
Send a message via AIM to Lonsie
Default Re: Omega Days

Yay! Omega is back!!! It's been a while, I don't know if I'll be as evil as last time, but I'll sign-up for sure!
__________________

[ BFF ~ Draconic Espeon ]
URPG | Shizen no Senshi | VPP
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-20-2007, 11:08 PM
MewsoBlue's Avatar
MewsoBlue Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 97
Default Re: Omega Days

Sweet, three people are already signing up, including the one who is responsible for giving mew the guts to post this here. Hope to see the rest of you sign up soon Haelleah.
__________________
If you don't know what your doing... don't do it.

Apologies to: All who joined my old RP Omega Revolt, and all who PMed me since July. I had a busy schedule and multiple computer programs, after which I lost this site. Having just gotten back, I apologize for never starting the rp, and for not replying to PM’s. I wasn’t trying to ignore you!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-21-2007, 01:01 AM
Ithilan's Avatar
Ithilan Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 100
Default Re: Omega Days

Name: Luke
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Group: Renegade Trainer

Luke was a experianced trainer he had defeated the Johto and Kanto Gym leaders and was happly in Blackthorn City, the day of the disaster he was, in one way luckly but in another unfortunatly, at Silver Mountain training his pokemon, he only took two that day. His back pack had different camo types in it, desert and snow, he was wearing his forest/grassland camo and a white hooded cloak whith two cresent moons faceing each other around an E with a crusifix in the middle when he was training his Typhlosion and Houndoom.

Species: Typhlosion
Age: 6 years
Gender: Female
Solar Beam
Fire Blast
Hyper Beam
Flame Thrower

Typhlosion was Luke's starter and is his strongest, level 85, and will die to protect Luke and Houndoom

Species: Houndoom
Age: 5 years
Gender: Male
Shadow Ball
Fire Blast
Hyper Beam
Flame Thrower

Houndoom is Luke's second strongest, level 50, he helps Luke with the traps he has set around the cave he lives in, the one in silver mountain. He will win or die trying.

Rp Sample: Tygris and umbreon walked away from the lab and decided it would be a good idea to explore the area before anything bad happened, he had that sort of feeling. He released salamance to gaurd him as he was sleepy. He went to sleep and had a dream about the war that had destroyed Silane Region.

"I have a bad feeling about this" he had said to his leuitenant "Your feelings serve you well sir but don't let them cloud your judgment, what is your plan" his leuitenant had said "When the troops are in position we will attack" he had replied. All of a sudden thirty voltorbs had rolled into thier secret base and self destructed knocking him out.

Tygris awoke with a start and noticed that umbreon and salamance where highly alert, more then normal.

Last edited by Ithilan; 03-06-2007 at 02:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-21-2007, 07:23 AM
Haelleah Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Fused to my laptop. 0_o
Posts: 644
Default Re: Omega Days

((I am very sorry about the double post, I didn't even see the edit button. Thank you.))


Pandora's Moves:
Bite
Flamethrower
Protect
Faint Attack

Level: 40

((I forgot to include those, so I thought I'd add them now. Here's the roleplay sample...))


Ash rose in grey puffs at the boy's footsteps, covering his hiking boots and fatigues, and turning his jet-black hair a dull, chalky color. His face was covered in it, too, and, mixed with sweat, turned to a mucky black paste.
When Flannery sent a kid on an errand, she really sent him on an errand. All the way up Jagged Pass, to the Mount Ember tram station, on what felt like the hottest, stuffiest day of one of the hottest summers Jem could remember. The weather had been so wierd this past year... and, if he thought about it, for several years before...
Jem, ordinarily, wouldn't have minded these things. He was used to warm temperatures--anyone who spent as much time as he did in Lavaridge Gym had to be--and his constant hikes in the mountains around town kept him in pretty good shape. But there was something... not right... about the air today. It felt thick, and the hair on his arms had been standing on end all day, as though there was a thunderstorm coming--even though there wasn't a cloud in the sky.
Pandora, his Houndour, was anxious as well, if the way she was sticking to him like glue, nearly tripping him up every two steps, was anything to go by. Of course, she was always a scaredy-cat, refusing to let him out of her sight, and howling pitifully if he or anyone else prevented her from being near him. Flannery had said to let her walk with him as much as he could, to try and help her get over her fear of, well, pretty much everything that moved.
Today, though, she seemed terrified. Her little stub of a tail was pressed down, as if she was trying to tuck it between her legs; her ears, too, were flat against her head. Her eyes constantly turned upward, and every so often, she'd whimper loudly.
"C'mere, Pan," Jem said with a chuckle, lifting her into his arms. She should have been too big for that by now, but Pandora didn't seem any more interested in growing than in putting more than ten feet between herself, and Jem.
"Stop crying," he said, into her velvety black ear. "It's not like the sky's going to fall."

They hadn't even reached the halfway-point of Jagged Pass before an odd noise from the sky drew Jem's grey eyes upward. Pandora, upon hearing it, leapt out of his arms with a yelp and commenced running in circles at his feet, howling in pure terror, her eyes nearly bulging out of her small head.
Jem, frozen, stood with his head back, gazing up a the fiery streaks filling the sky. He'd seen meteor showers before, but it was high noon... meteors weren't supposed to show up in the daytime...
An explosion nearby--a small one, compared to what was to come--startled Jem into motion. Stopping only to snatch up Pandora, he ran headlong back down the pass, tripping and stumbling, sharp rocks scraping his legs. His only thought was to get back to town, and into his house, under shelter--forgetting, in the irrationality of fear, that his house would provide but frail protection.

The next meteor that struck, while immediately endangering his life, probably saved it in the long run; Jem never made it to Lavaridge. A searing blast of heat and light filled his vision, and the shockwave knocked him off his feet, sent him flying. Everything plunged sickeningly into blackness.

Two things woke him. One was the feeling of the left half of his face being on fire. The other was Pandora's rough, warm tongue on his arm.

"Hey, Kenzo, he's waking up. Lay still, kid. You're lucky to be alive."



Jem's good eye opened slowly, and he lay still, the shimmering heat of high noon pinning him down. It got hotter every year, it seemed, ever since the meteors. The meteors... that's what he'd been dreaming about. Wierd. He barely even thought about them anymore. When every day was a struggle just to keep your soul inside your body, you didn't dwell much on the past, or on the future, for that matter.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-21-2007, 10:59 AM
Lord Fedora's Avatar
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Y'all stay off my property!
Posts: 8,469
Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Omega Days

Name: Amelia Reiken
Age: 12
Group: Renegade Trainers

Bio: Amelia was a begining trainer when the Meteors hit. She had actually just been celebrating her victory at the Rustboro Gym, and her first badge, when it happened. Being a very smart young girl, she had set out a year before the normal, at age 9. When the Meteors struck, she almost got hitm, being just outside of Rustboro. The colision sent her to the ground, and she hit her head, causing amnesia, which has yet to wear off. All she knows is that her name is Amelia (dogtags she wears), and that she is a trainer (the rustboro gym badge and her pokeballs.)

I'll finish the rest later.
__________________
URPG/ASB Stats
98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this if you think that statistic is the most laughable thing ever.
My new AIM username is GrayFedora12. Do not respond or click on links from any IMs from LordKhajmer.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-21-2007, 09:04 PM
Lonsie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mars
Posts: 2,328
Send a message via AIM to Lonsie
Default Re: Omega Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by MewsoBlue View Post
Sweet, three people are already signing up, including the one who is responsible for giving mew the guts to post this here. Hope to see the rest of you sign up soon Haelleah.
Me? Anyways, I'll try and get my sign-up later, but is it okay if I change the 'Bio' part into serperate 'Personaliy', 'Description', and 'History' parts?
__________________

[ BFF ~ Draconic Espeon ]
URPG | Shizen no Senshi | VPP
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-21-2007, 09:20 PM
Lord Fedora's Avatar
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Y'all stay off my property!
Posts: 8,469
Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Omega Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
Me? Anyways, I'll try and get my sign-up later, but is it okay if I change the 'Bio' part into serperate 'Personaliy', 'Description', and 'History' parts?
Yeah, that's actually a good idea.
__________________
URPG/ASB Stats
98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this if you think that statistic is the most laughable thing ever.
My new AIM username is GrayFedora12. Do not respond or click on links from any IMs from LordKhajmer.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-21-2007, 10:25 PM
Lonsie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mars
Posts: 2,328
Send a message via AIM to Lonsie
Default Re: Omega Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveeking929 View Post
Yeah, that's actually a good idea.
Thanks! ^^

Eh, I not completely ever sure what my character is going to be yet, so it might be a while.
__________________

[ BFF ~ Draconic Espeon ]
URPG | Shizen no Senshi | VPP
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-22-2007, 01:39 AM
MewsoBlue's Avatar
MewsoBlue Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 97
Default Re: Omega Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
Me? Anyways, I'll try and get my sign-up later, but is it okay if I change the 'Bio' part into serperate 'Personaliy', 'Description', and 'History' parts?
No not you, and its fine to change the sign up around any way you deem fit, so long as I get a roleplay example.
__________________
If you don't know what your doing... don't do it.

Apologies to: All who joined my old RP Omega Revolt, and all who PMed me since July. I had a busy schedule and multiple computer programs, after which I lost this site. Having just gotten back, I apologize for never starting the rp, and for not replying to PM’s. I wasn’t trying to ignore you!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-22-2007, 08:52 AM
Malodie Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3
Default Re: Omega Days

-whines- I'm Quq from neo, and I just had a thought... All my trainers are pokemorphs. Can I please be a sneasel pokemorph, but she's just like your average teenager.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-22-2007, 05:44 PM
MewsoBlue's Avatar
MewsoBlue Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 97
Default Re: Omega Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malodie View Post
-whines- I'm Quq from neo, and I just had a thought... All my trainers are pokemorphs. Can I please be a sneasel pokemorph, but she's just like your average teenager.
Hmm, well I did invite you specoaly, but on the other hand, I said no pokemorphs on neo to. Hmm, give me a description of your character and I'll decide.

Haelleah, your in, Ithilan, I need a roleplay example from you.

This sign up is now closed. If you still wish to join the roleplay, you may request a special invitation from me.
__________________
If you don't know what your doing... don't do it.

Apologies to: All who joined my old RP Omega Revolt, and all who PMed me since July. I had a busy schedule and multiple computer programs, after which I lost this site. Having just gotten back, I apologize for never starting the rp, and for not replying to PM’s. I wasn’t trying to ignore you!

Last edited by MewsoBlue; 03-16-2007 at 04:19 AM. Reason: new information to add
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com