Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 02-19-2007, 05:58 PM
Bloody TC Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Stormy Sea!

I was just wondering how many floors are in the stormy sea.
Old 02-19-2007, 06:01 PM
jinxed eevee Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Stormy Sea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody TC View Post
I was just wondering how many floors are in the stormy sea.
i think there is 40

''If you have a dream, don't wait. Act.'' - Axel
Old 02-19-2007, 07:54 PM
Lil Booo Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Lil Booo

yep 40 with kyogre at the end (100 posts!)
Old 02-19-2007, 09:29 PM
Bloody TC Offline
Elite Trainer

okay i have another question
where do i go after getting kyogre in my team?
Old 02-19-2007, 09:33 PM
pichu757 Offline

Quote:
okay i have another question
where do i go after getting kyogre in my team?
Get friend area "Sky Blue Plains" and look at the Bulliten Board
Old 02-19-2007, 10:25 PM
DiAMOND Offline

It has 40 floors, and after you are done maybe go recruit Groudon or something.

Made by Aqua_Maiden from SPPf

Hatches: 24
Metapod: 30
Butterfree: 39
Mastered: 309

Old 02-20-2007, 12:12 AM
Bloody TC Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pichu757 View Post
Get friend area "Sky Blue Plains" and look at the Bulliten Board
I halready had that and it isn't working can you tell me what the misson is called?
Old 02-20-2007, 02:10 AM
pichu757 Offline

Quote:
I halready had that and it isn't working can you tell me what the misson is called?
Somthing have to do with Smergle It should be the very last one
Old 02-20-2007, 10:54 AM
Lil Booo Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Lil Booo

get the three legendary birds and u unlock silver trench i think
Old 02-20-2007, 06:47 PM
Evil Mastermind Offline

You should also get a mail telling you about the burried relic, and opening it for exploration, its your first 99 floor dungeon!

if you dont get the mail, empty your mailbox and wait a few days

get surf HM from solar cave to open some new places too

you need latios and latias aswell as the ledgendary birds to get silver trench...

what a great first post...
Old 02-20-2007, 06:56 PM
Kayos Offline

Make sure that your mailbox is empty, because by the time I got it, I'd already unlocked and finished the Silver Trench, while the Western Cave was open. I advise conquering the Silver Trench first, getting Lugia is great, then Western Cave, then Buried Relic. Well, thats what I did. I don't think you have to do the Smeargle mission to unlock Joyous Tower and Purity Forest, but still do it anyway ALSO find Ekans and Medicham in the Whiscash pond, and keep going back to them every day until Ekans isn't there, THEN go to the Pelipper Post Office and Ekans will be behind the Blastoise\Golem\Octillery trio, talk to him then check out the Bulletin Board and find the special one. THEN you get Wish Cave, which is where you get Jirachi, although I would advise much caution when taking on either Purity Forest (the most evil dungeon in the entire MD world) and Wish Cave, both are 99 floors. Only go to Joyous Tower because its where you can recruit most of the starters, so theres not much reason for scaling all 99 floors.

ALSO, for Joyous Tower, Wish Cave and Purity Forest, your level is reset to 1, for Purity Forest you lose all your items and money. So conquering Purity Forest is really down to luck.

Oh yeah, Meteor Cave is a good place to go too, but you can only take three items in, not including a held item, and its the place to get Deoxys.

Phew...that was long.

Team Khornate, half of the Dark Collective Rescue Team. PM either me or Evil Mastermind for rescue jobs.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:57 AM
Pokemon_Blue_Master Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pichu757 View Post
Somthing have to do with Smergle It should be the very last one
it is called "smeargles desperate plea"
there is 40 floors.
when you cath him DO WHATEVER THE FREAKIN HECK YOU WANT
Old 02-21-2007, 02:59 AM
Pokemon_Blue_Master Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayos View Post
Make sure that your mailbox is empty, because by the time I got it, I'd already unlocked and finished the Silver Trench, while the Western Cave was open. I advise conquering the Silver Trench first, getting Lugia is great, then Western Cave, then Buried Relic. Well, thats what I did. I don't think you have to do the Smeargle mission to unlock Joyous Tower and Purity Forest, but still do it anyway ALSO find Ekans and Medicham in the Whiscash pond, and keep going back to them every day until Ekans isn't there, THEN go to the Pelipper Post Office and Ekans will be behind the Blastoise\Golem\Octillery trio, talk to him then check out the Bulletin Board and find the special one. THEN you get Wish Cave, which is where you get Jirachi, although I would advise much caution when taking on either Purity Forest (the most evil dungeon in the entire MD world) and Wish Cave, both are 99 floors. Only go to Joyous Tower because its where you can recruit most of the starters, so theres not much reason for scaling all 99 floors.

ALSO, for Joyous Tower, Wish Cave and Purity Forest, your level is reset to 1, for Purity Forest you lose all your items and money so conquering Purity Forest is really down to luck.

Oh yeah, Meteor Cave is a good place to go too, but you can only take three items in, not including a held item, and its the place to get Deoxys.

Phew...that was long.
but what you don't know nis that you can only have one pokemon in the meteor cave and purity forest.
O_o

Last edited by Pokemon_Blue_Master; 02-21-2007 at 03:02 AM.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:53 PM
treytrey33 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayos View Post

ALSO, for Joyous Tower, Wish Cave and Purity Forest, your level is reset to 1, for Purity Forest you lose all your items and money. So conquering Purity Forest is really down to luck.

Phew...that was long.
i need the 3 birds
Old 02-21-2007, 06:09 PM
Evil Mastermind Offline

they are not hard to get, you should need zapdos first, then moltres than articuno, but oddly it wouldnt let me get zapdos or articuno till i got moltres, keep battling all 3 of them in Mt Thunder, Mt Blaze and Frosty forrest untill you get one and unlock there friend area