Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-13-2007, 08:54 PM
espeonlover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Trainers/Gym leaders/coordanators : Try And Train Meh!

Heres the thread, Now Lets-a-go!-go!

--------------

A Startled Angel Saw Her Long time friend, Rioyu, since then both had been caught, but none tamed. Angel Sighed, then Walked up to her trainer and snatched his pokeball, before destroting it, and gettiing let free and did the same to Rioyu's Pokeball, before telling Rioyu that they were both free now, then turned around, a few humans were stareing at her. " Uhoh... " Angel said, before Darting off, she hid under a car, one of the humans poked her with a stick, but angel pulled the stick under the car, then tiny little splinters were fired at the boy's eyes, makeing him blind. Angel Smirked, before dodgeing everone's sight, and had ran around the corner.

Signature broked, No peeking!
Old 02-16-2007, 06:00 PM
wanlingnic Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Trainers/Gym leaders/coordanators : Try And Train Meh!

Ooc~/ Poor kid, I hope the blindness isn't permenant. Do you mind if I made sure he'd be fine in this post, Espeon?

Persephone set down her duffel bags and sat on one of them as Dimitri danced happily between tourists, lovers and their luggage. The motel lobby was small and a little too dark for Percy’s liking, but beggars couldn’t be choosers and the road less taken was –after all – the one that bore most fruit.

“Did you see what went in to the doctor next door?” The desk clerk ranted to no one as he typed, he was pretty well built with beautiful, knowing blue eyes. Percy looked fondly at him but then turned away, resting her chin on her hands. He was completely oblivious to the people waiting in the lobby for him to assign them rooms. “A kid had his eyes poked out by twigs when he tried to spear an Umbreon – silly isn’t it?”

Percy lifted her head of her palms and stared, how peculiar, she’d seen an Umbreon just a couple hours before and they were pretty rare around Goldenrod. What were the chances…?

“What happened to the boy?” She inquired timidly; Dimitri had stopped moving and began to saunter up to his trainer, sharing her interest.

“The doc gave him some painkillers and threw him off to the hospital, he’s under the Bulbasaur treatment to help get the splinters out. Don’t worry about him, pretty soon he’ll be fine.” He said this all very slowly but fluently, as he looked up to see who’d bother to talk to him.

Percy drew a sigh of relief, the last thing she wanted was a conscience for not catching that confounded creature. That phantom Umbreon sure caused a lot of trouble, if only she’d caught it, grabbed it or done something, it wouldn’t have mauled the poor boy.

And then she heard the question:

“Hey, you’re the crazy kid who played that girl from - uh - the Little Shop of Horrors, aren’t you?”

Persephone smiled, narrowing her eyes in pleasant surprise. It was nice to have someone recognize her. “Yeah, I was Audrey.” She walked up to the desk and tried to see what he was writing on his computer.

“My sister loved that show, who’s idea was it to have a happy ending?”

“It was my boss’ idea, he hated the original, so he made it more suitable for kids.” Percy was staring at the screen now, looking at, not a list of lodgers, but a wallpaper of herself and all the other seventeen members of her old acting troupe starting right back at her, ‘Little shop of Horrors and Happy Endings’ was written at a corner and the sight made Percy break into a grin. It was nice to have a fan.

“I – um – upgraded you to a suite, it’s not much but it’s the least I can do.” The clerk looked Percy in the eyes, staring at their odd colors – one eye warm cinnamon and the other frosty blue – and then with a blush he added, “You can call me Terry, Miss... erm... Miss…”

“Miss Jesu. Persephone Delilah Jesu, but most guys just call me Percy.”

“Alright,” Terry smiled gingerly and waved Percy off. Percy looked at him standing upright: he was pretty tall and just around her age, not bad at all. She had a feeling she’d see more of the charming desk clerk in her stay at the Goldenrod Star Motel…

"Others may settle to dandle their babies,
But my heart's a tall ship and the High Winds are near!"

~'Sail Away' Anne Fine and Banner by DarkChild!
Click here to stop the Hermie torture! / My second fanfiction! (Hopefully better than the first.)

Old 02-16-2007, 07:02 PM
espeonlover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC : it aint perms and he can be healed xD

IC : Angel Growled, Again she was faced with a kid, the kid tried throwing a stone, but angel dodged and used shadowball, makeing the kid heavily hurt. angel ran off, and was faced with a girl and the girls ralts.

Old 02-17-2007, 05:40 AM
wanlingnic Offline
Elite Trainer

Ooc~/ Oh, gracious! That poor other kid... (Angel's pretty sadistic, isn't she?)

What th-’ Dimitri stopped short as his fries fell out of his white hands, Percy had forgotten her fried fish and stared blankly at the Umbreon.

It was the very same one she’d seen in the alley, with it’s unmistakable blue markings and the pearly white coat – an albino ‘shiny’ – those were incredibly rare. Percy stared behind it and saw a young girl with a broken nose and a bleeding arm, a victim of a Shadow Ball attack, the Umbreon’s no doubt.

She’d stopped to get dinner at the fish and chip diner after she broke in her motel room, but never did she expect to meet the apparition once more. Luck was on her side.

…But the poor girl, she needed a hospital as soon as she could; no one bothered to stop to bring her help… no one called her an ambulance… If this kept on she’d die! Her mind torn over two decisions, Percy called to her Ralts, “Dimitri! Get the girl to a hospital – use your teleport attack or your levitation powers - anything!”

But you will be unarmed…’ Dimitri called back reluctantly, afraid for his trainer.

“I don’t care! Get that poor kid some medical help, A-S-A-P!”

Dimitri nodded solemly and vanished along with the bleeding child in a puff of green smoke, the only notice someone had been there before was a pool of dark liquid, the child’s blood. Persephone stared at the Umbreon, how much trouble could this creature get in to in a single day? More importantly, how many casualties would be taken if it wasn’t caught any time soon?

“Easy girl,” she coaxed the Umbreon with her fish, “I don’t want to hurt you – you understand that, do you? I don’t want anyone to get hurt…” She advanced on it slowly, the battered fish still in her arm and in front of the Pokemon.

Click here to stop the Hermie torture! / My second fanfiction! (Hopefully better than the first.)

Old 02-17-2007, 08:44 AM
TheStoneRegisteel Offline

Bolt watched the attacker move forward to his sister. Though he teased her teased times, he couldn't let this girl hurt her. He reared, lept, and grabbed the fish out of her hands. He chewed for a second, swallowed and gave a happy smile.

"It's good!" He told Angel, who smiled back before staring at thier opponent again. Bolt turned as well, as the girl started taking steps back. The two of them advanced on her, hoping they would scare her away.
Old 02-17-2007, 11:25 AM
wanlingnic Offline
Elite Trainer

Ooc~/ It's nice to see you, TSR. But Percy really doesn't back down from a fight, it's in her personality to be a risk taker.

Persephone kept her stance, not backing off as a second Eevee evolution jumped from the shadows. This time it was a green Jolteon, just as peculiar as the Umbreon, only Percy had no explanation for this one’s strange colors.

She noticed the fish she had went missing from her hand and saw the Jolteon chewing vigorously. “Hey,” She moaned, “that cost me fifty credits.” True, she’d not meant to eat it herself, but that Jolteon should, at the very least, have had the decency to ask.

It’s good!’ The Jolteon seemed to smile happily, just like a child as he finished and swallowed. Percy gave a small smile and reached into her newspaper wrapping again. If fish made them happy, maybe she had a little more to appease the two, maybe they’d stop harassing the children of Goldenrod.

It seemed like a great responsibility was placed on her, the Umbreon and a Jolteon, littermates, perhaps? They were both right in front of her, this was her chance to make peace with them.

“Well, I have some more if you’d like,” Percy pulled out a little bit more fish, thankful that she still had some chips in the wrapping too. The Jolteon stared at her with hostility in his eyes; he obviously didn’t trust humans just like the Umbreon. “Easy there,” she repeated once more, walking towards the two again, “I’m not here to hurt you. I just don’t want any more people to get hurt…”

With an idea, she gingerly dropped to her knees on to the sidewalk, peeled off her trenchcoat and tugged her beaver hat off. She lifted both hands into the air until the night wind tickled her bare arms, “See, I don’t have anything on me, no Pokemon, no PokeBalls, nada. I’m not here to hurt you - you understand that, don’t you?”

Last edited by wanlingnic; 02-18-2007 at 01:03 AM.
Old 02-17-2007, 07:19 PM
espeonlover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Angel batted the fish out of percys hand and growled, before allowing jolt to run, she then nicked percy's hat and ran off. Angel smirked, with the hat still in her mouth, angel then ran out of sight, and another scream from a child was heard, and angel carried on, of corse, that scream wasnt caused by her, it was caused by her sister, flare. ( a blue and ice blue Flareon. ) Angel Backed into a corner, a trainers pikachu charged its thunder. Angel Dropped the hat, then hevily hurt the trainer and pokemon, before getting the hat, and leaveing, angel still didnt trust humans, or most other pokemon. a while later she was sleeping along side, flare, Aura and Psy. Angel yet again, kept a lookout, and had placed percy's hat on Psy. ( the gold espeon ) Angel Growled, a police man had found them, flare and aura fired there icebeam/flamethrower combo, and the policeman was flung into a corner, knocked out.

Old 02-17-2007, 08:40 PM

Jolt followed his sister with the coat in his mouth. He was aware of footsteps behind him, and the girl was yelling as well. He turned as Angel defeated a girl and her pikachu, before running off again. The girl was right behind them now, he had a plan. He knocked over the trash can near them, and the girl hit the floor, the fish flew into the air. Bolt caught it in his points, and found Angel asleep with Psy, Flare and Aura. Thier other siblings. He settled down and started eating the stolen fish, and the coat was just big enough to cover the group.
Old 02-18-2007, 01:29 AM
wanlingnic Offline
Elite Trainer

Ooc~/ Guys, I can't write if TheStoneRegisteel keeps 'minor-bunnying' Persephone and you guys are way too mean to her. I feel really pathetic if what I wrote to you guys still makes them hurt innocent children and take away poor Percy's stuff. :(

Hidden meanings:

The Beaver hat - As seen on one character from South Park. (Man, I hate that show, but it's the only common television program with a character that wears such a strange hat.) The hat is the only thing Percy seems to wear at all times, it's made of beaver pelt and it hangs over her ears. In snowy Sinnoh, it does come in handy to keep her ears warm, she wears it to feel happy and rarely does she take it off - it's like her defence against the world. Her hat is the only thing she has left of her parents who gave it to her as a baby, they both died in a fire during the Sinnoh Monarchical riots.

Trenchcoat - Commonly used as a traveller's coat, she was given this by one of her Troupe after she thought up the happy ending for the 'Little shop of Horrors' (she still credits her boss for thinking up the ending, but it was really Percy's idea). Her boss had presented it to her after Olaf bought it, as a goodbye present for leaving the acting troupe. She wears it as she travels, this coat symbolising the fame she left behind as well as the new adventures she'd receive.

*sighs* I really can't write anymore, I'm stonewalled. But now that you guys understand what Percy's coat and hat mean to her, will you please give them back?

Old 02-18-2007, 12:04 PM
espeonlover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

(( angel will give the hat back, and jolt should be able to return the coat, if he doesnt ill give him a warning ))

angel felt a little guilty. she got the hat, and slipped away from her siblings, she saw the girl that was there before. angel dropped the hat, and padded off.

Old 02-19-2007, 09:31 PM

Jolt followed, and dropped the coat in front of her as well.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:38 AM
wanlingnic Offline
Elite Trainer

Ooc~/ Just so you know, I'll only be posting again on Friday. Like I said before, I promised myself to spend more time with my family on Weekdays.

Percy stared but hastily swept up her things, afraid that this was another trick, and after checking the leather and beaver skin for any signs of scratches, walked of without a word. She picked up what remained of her fish and mumbled sadly, she’d have to perform again in order to make the money to eat for her next meal. Hopefully, they’d earn enough money by next Wednesday.

Let those crazy animals live the way they wanted to, she’ll stay in the aftermath to clean up and help the people afterwards – the pound people would get them, they had Master Balls, after all. It hurt too much to try to reason with the lot. Dimitri glowered at the family before teleporting after his trainer.

I hope you had your fun,’ the Ralts called spitefully towards the lot and spat on the ground ‘…sadists.

“Dimitri, don’t be rude, they’ll attack you.” Percy called warningly to her Pokemon and Dimitri reluctantly left things as they were. He didn’t want to cause trouble for anyone, not with Percy’s leg…

Percy’s leg? Dimitri stared transfixed at his trainer, she was limping and each step looked pained. He rushed to her side to hold her upright, but what could a little Ralts do? As his hand touched he knee, he felt the familiar, sticky feeling of blood under his palm.

Persephone, you’re hurt…

Percy didn’t say anything; she just fell to the ground, tired and unable to continue. The sidewalk felt so cool and comforting, like the hands of her father, or water, drawn over a fireplace to put out the dastardly flames…

She could hear Dimitri crying out into the night, towards the purple sky, far away into the chilly air, ‘Oh Lord – she fainted! Someone! Anyone! Please help her!’ The sidewalk felt so cool on her cheeks, after all the running, after the chasing, it felt so cool…

Old 02-20-2007, 02:49 PM
espeonlover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Angel Growled at the ralts. then walked off, tossing a coin at percy. not seeing she had fainted. she then stole a few coats from the coat rack, and made her way home, and made sure she didnt get caught.

Old 02-25-2007, 09:02 PM
espeonlover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC : * Saves topic * DONT DIE PLEASE ( xD )

Old 03-09-2007, 06:51 PM
espeonlover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC : Why noone posting :(