Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-05-2013, 05:11 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Heroes: The Next Generation (RP) PG-13

Heroes: The Next Generation

What if one day you woke up with an ability you didn't possess the night before? Or what if even you've had an ability your entire life and kept it a secret from society? An ability giving you the power to control someone's mind, create fire out of thin air or even fly? Whether you woke up one random day with an ability you could never dream of or you've had it your entire life, the outcome is the same; people with these special abilities are all connected. Some people will use their abilities for good, others for evil, but they will face the same danger no matter how they choose to use their powers, because someone is capturing people with abilities.

A secret group called The Company is an international organization, its primary purpose being to identify, monitor and study those individuals with genetically-derived special abilities. They will stop at nothing to collect people with abilities and study them like lab rats, and even have individuals with abilities of their own to help find others like them. The Company is even able to give normal humans abilities as well, killing anyone who rebel against them. The Company uses a pneumatic injection "bag and tag" system to bring new evolved humans into the Company's fold and monitor them. Sometimes tasers and drugs are used to "bag" up these victims, the mark or "tag" consisting of two black parallel lines which are created close to the neck. The mark is the scar left by the two-pronged needle of a pneumatic injection device, which injects a radioisotope to allow tracking.

It is the year 2052 now, the world now being a much darker place. Thirty-six years ago a group of people with special abilities rebeled against The Company and managed to overthrow it, thanks to a man names Noah Bennett who worked for The Company. His adopted sixteen year old daughter, Claire Bennett, had the ability to spontaneously regenerate any tissue in her body, allowing her to recover from almost any injury within seconds. He knew of Claire's abilities ever since she was a baby when he adopted her, which compelled him to turn against the organization since they had found out about her. Mr Bennett was able to take down The Company from the inside with the help of his daughter Claire and others with abilities, though it didn't take long for the organization to make a comeback.

When Claire gave birth at the age of twenty-two to a set of twins, The Company quickly rose again with great power, their power defeating the rebels. The people with abilities who were caught by the organization but refused to surrender were executed, while the others who escaped fled into hiding. The organization took matters into their own hands and revealed to society about the people with abilities, telling them that these people pose as a great threat if they aren't on The Company's side. Now humans were very much aware of people with abilities, and were told that if they aided anyone with an ability who would not turn themselves in would face the same fate as the person they were protecting, which is death. The world now is a whole lot darker, people with abilities constantly having to look over their shoulder.

Your Role:

You're either a person with an ability, trying to stay off The Company's radar, or a person working with the organization and finding people with abilities to turn them in. The Company wants control of both the human race and the humans with abilities, so which path will you choose?

Rules:
1) Use proper grammar
2) Make your posts as descriptive as possible and to be two paragraphs or more (8-10 long descriptive sentences per paragraph)
3) No godmodding
4) No bunnying, meaning you can't control someone else's character without their permission
5) No double posting, spamming, etc...
6) You can sign up for up to four characters only. Please no more than four because then it gets confusing
7) If you've read the rules, then write down Kei7137 somewhere in your SU
8) ALL pe2k rules are required
9) PG-13 Romance please
10) Have fun =)
Old 04-05-2013, 05:34 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Default Re: Heroes: The Next Generation (RP) PG-13

Ashley and Jeremy
Two Years Ago
Sydney, Australia

"I can't believe they found us." Claire growled breathlessly as her, West and their two fifteen year old teenaged children ran inside their house, West locking the front door behind them.

"I bought us some time but we need to hurry and get out of here." West responded. "We only have about ten minutes."

"The two of you go upstairs and quickly pack some clothes." Claire ordered her children, Ashley and Jeremy nodding as they ran up the stairs. Claire was about to follow to her own room which she shared with West but he grabbed her shoulder, spinning Claire around so his dark brown eyes locked with her sapphire blue ones.

"The Company will only keep finding us since you and I have been tagged by them. The only chance of our children having a chance to escape The Company is if we separate ourselves from them." West responded, his dark brown hair in a ruffled mess. Tears instantly began to pool Claire's eyes as she tied back her straight blonde hair in a ponytail, though she nodded in agreement.

"I know... we've known this day would most likely come. Our children will never be safe while The Company are tracking you and I." Claire looked up the stairs, blinking away her tears before her and West ran up to their room, though it wasn't to pack clothes. West quickly opened his large closet and pulled out two backpacks, one being a dark blue and the other being a light pink. Inside the two bags were a manila envelope, inside containing new identities, passports and some money for their two children. Inside the actual backpacks were a couple of prepaid cell phones, a notebook of phone contacts Ashley and Jeremy could call for help, and a few other small items.

"What's going on?" Ashley asked from her parents' bedroom doorway as she saw the two backpacks, a black backpack already strapped to her back. Jeremy was at his sister's side only a second later, having a dark green backpack.

"Remember what the four of us talked about?" West asked as his own emotional pain clouded his eyes. "You and your brother need to leave; without your mother and I."

"No. We're sticking together!" Jeremy argued.

"The two of you will never be safe from The Company since they're tracking both your father and I." Claire said, walking over to her children. "Both you and Ashley have the training and skills to survive out in the world. While the two of you run, your father and I will recruit Rebels like ourselves to fight back against The Company. For now we need you to stay safe."

"We should work together." Ashley shook her head, bringing West to walk over to his children as well.

"You know that's a bad idea. Please, just listen to us. I don't know when, but we'll be together again. As a family." West responded, Ashley and Jeremy holding back their own tears as they stubbornly nodded, taking the backpacks from their father.

"Everything you need is in there." Claire said. "Remember, don't stay in one area for too long. Always keep moving, but stay in large cities. The Company will have a hard time finding the two of you if you're surrounded in large crowds. There are also prepaid cell phones in the bags, so that way The Company can't listen in on our phone conversations. Just to be safe though, get a new prepaid phone once a month with a new number."

"You guys can never tell us where you're at." West added. "Because if The Company captures your mother and I then they will be able to get the information they need by using a mind reader, so our own minds aren't even safe."

"I just really wish our family didn't have a break apart." Ashley replied as the tears she was trying to hold back slid down her cheeks, Claire and West hugging their children tightly.

"It will only be for a little while." Claire said in a soft tone. "Your father and I love the two of you so much."

"We love you too." Jeremy said, the family silent for a few moments as they remained in the group hug.

"I need to go see where they are." West broke the silence and looked at his children. "Be brave. Both of you." Ashley and Jeremy nodded, watching their father levitate off from the ground and flew out the opened window with great speed.

"Take care of your sister, Jeremy." Claire said as Jeremy nodded.

"I will."

Present Time
New York City
Manhattan

Ashley ran down a long, never ending narrow hallway as fast as she could, both fear and adrenaline pumping through her veins as she forced her burning legs to keep on running. Both sides of the black hallway had large windows repeating themselves one after the other, sunlight beaming in from both sides and shined down brightly on Ashley. She dared to look behind her to see if the threat was still following, the brunette gasping in shock at what she saw as she forced shadows to dance around her hands and target them towards the windows that had sunlight pouring out from them, trying to block out the light so her powers would work better. Every time Ashley would pass one of the darkened windows they would suddenly be consumed in sunlight.

"You can't hide behind the darkness forever." A voice suddenly chuckled as Ashley turned her head back around and ran even faster. She tried to pinpoint where the voice came from but it was impossible, the terrifying voice coming from every direction. The brunette turned her head behind her again only to see the windows which she was running passed were continuing to be consumed by sunlight, Ashley giving out a growl.

"Sh*t!" Ashley cursed as she turned her head back around once again, a laugh from the terrifying voice filling the hallway. A door could suddenly be seen ahead as Ashley raced towards it, sunlight pouring out from the bottom crack of it. If she could just reach the door in time and run through it then she might be safe, the open area of sunlight providing her with shadows from objects which she could use to help her fight. After a few long moments of running Ashley finally reached the door and pulled it open, sunlight pouring into the long hallway. Ashley didn't bother to look back however as she ran through the door and closed it, the brunette completely surprised by where she ended up.

Maple trees lined a graveyard as Ashley looked over to her right and saw a white church, its bells ringing loudly as she took a step forward. Sunlight poured over the graveyard as if this place was somehow completely safe, the evil that was chasing after Ashley not chasing after her anymore. Ashley turned around, expecting to see the door behind her but it was completely gone as a busy street could be seen, confusion washing over her as she looked around. The sudden sound of a howl coming from behind Ashley made her quickly turn around towards the woods, where a jet black wolf stood by an opening in a wooded area.

"You again..." Ashley said in curiosity as she took a step forward but the wolf turned around and ran into the woods, bringing Ashley to run after it. She ran along the path as she journeyed deeper into the woods, straying from the path as she chased after the wolf. "Please wait!" Ashley called out, the black wolf stopping and staring at her from about fifteen feet away. She stopped running and came to a steady walk, putting out her hand as she slowly made her way towards the black wolf.

It didn't run away as Ashley knelt down in front of the furry animal and kept out her hand, petting the top of the wolf's head and stared into its emerald colored eyes. She stared deep into them, as did the wolf with her own eyes as Ashley tried to piece everything together. The sound of a branch snapping behind Ashley brought her to quickly stand up straight and spin around, seeing that there was no one there except for woods. She turned back towards the wolf but saw it had disappeared, a teenaged boy looking as the same age as her standing there. He had jet black hair and piercing emerald green eyes, his bangs covering his left eye.

"You've been in my dreams... who are you?" Ashley asked, though the male didn't answer.

"You can't trust him, Ashley." Jeremy suddenly appeared, his words said in a fierce voice.

"How do you know?" Ashley asked in confusion.

"He's nothing but evil, and everything he touches just dies. You need to stay in the shadows." Jeremy responded. "I'll protect you from him, Ashley. I promise I will."

Ashley's eyes suddenly snapped open as she gasped, the brunette quickly sitting up on her bed and looked around anxiously. Sweat pooled her face as she felt her own heart race, beating rapidly inside her chest. Her gaze fell over to the second-story apartment window in her bedroom, the sun beginning to rise as Ashley took a few calming breaths and stood to her feet. She knew the hallway in her dream was located in The Company's building and would always have nightmares of being caught, but the male in her dream would always confuse her. She had never seen him in real life before, but he has been in her dreams exactly five times during the last two months. Ashley was hoping it was just a coincidence, that thought bringing her to walk out of her bedroom and into the bathroom which was right across the hall from her bedroom. Her and Jeremy lived in a two-bedroom apartment together, the two seventeen year olds just arriving a week ago. Today was their first day at yet another high school, which Ashley always dreaded.

"Hey." Jeremy said from inside the bathroom, the male in the middle of brushing his teeth.

"Hey." Ashley responded, taking her own toothbrush and squeezed on a bean-sized glob of peppermint toothpaste.

"Don't you want to eat first?" Jeremy asked.

"I'm not hungry." Ashley responded, the brunette beginning to brush her teeth.

"Why do you always get nervous on the first day of school?" Jeremy chuckled. "This is the fifth school we've gone to in six months. Aren't you used to it by now?"

"You're right." Ashley sighed, finishing with brushing her teeth and walking into the kitchen where Jeremy followed. "I'm just gonna get some water and then take a shower. We can get some breakfast on the way to school. It might help calm the nerves."

"Sounds like a plan." Jeremy agreed.

About a half hour later Ashley was ready for school, the brunette wearing a dark blue long-sleeved shirt, light blue tattered jeans and black Converse brand sneakers. Her hair was now dry and perfectly straight, parting her long brown hair on the left. Ashley wore crow feather earrings and a silver circular locket which had a picture of her parents in it, the brunette never leaving without it.

"Are you almost ready?" Ashley asked as she grabbed her Black Veil Brides shoulder bag she used for carrying her school books, slinging the bag on her shoulder and walking out of her room to go into Jeremy's room.

"Just a sec." Jeremy responded, slinging his own Dead By April shoulder bag over his shoulder and walking towards his sister. He wore a plain black t-shirt which showed off his muscular body, wearing dark blue jeans as his short brown hair was a little messy which he knew girls loved, the male wearing black Converse brand sneakers as well. "Where do you want to get breakfast from?"

"How about that bagel shop? Our school is only two blocks away from here and the shop is on the same block."

"Fine by me." Jeremy agreed, the twins walking out of their apartment and towards the sidewalk after locking their door. "I need to stop at the ATM first."

"The bagel shop has one right in front of it." Ashley said. After about a ten minute walk Ashley and Jeremy reached the ATM, to which Jeremy casually placed his left hand on the side of it. With his right hand Jeremy began to press buttons, hiding the fact that he was actually using his left hand to control the electrical wires inside the machine. Jeremy didn't need to move his left hand at all in order to control the electric current, a few moments later a fifty dollar bill being presented.

"Breakfast time." Ashley chuckled, to which Jeremy smirked as the twins walked into the bagel shop.

"How much time do we have until class starts?" Jeremy asked.

"About forty-five minutes."

"We have plenty of time." Ashley nodded at her brother's words, the two getting a plain bagel with extra cream cheese and a medium sized orange juice, then walking to an emptied table in the shop and sat down to eat their breakfast.

OOC: I will do Caroline's and Alex's in my next post
Old 04-06-2013, 02:42 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Blaise
New York City

"President Forbes' young daughter Caroline Forbes is still missing, after running away for unknown reasons years ago. If she is seen, please call the number shown on screen."

The news was playing on a TV in the small apartment. Nobody seemed to be watching it. Blaise merely sat on the couch, looking at the last picture of him and Abbee together. Carl sat at the computer, typing furiously,

"Carl, I have to ask, you have been on the computer for hours, what are you up to?" Blaise asked as he put the photo away, and walked over to the desk.

"Researching the President's family." Carl said bluntly.

"I see I will have to be specific here." Blaise responded, "Why?"

"The last time one of those reports about his daughter that ran away was on, they showed a photo of her, and I got a strange feeling." Carl explained, "I forgot about it until another one of those reports was on today"

"Okay." Blaise said, "So you have a strange feeling and are researching her online?"

"Well I am done researching." Carl said, "Usually when I sense people have powers, I have seen them in person. It is much harder for me to sense it based on photos. But I am certain she is one of us."

"You think she is in trouble?" Blaise asked.

"I'm not sure. But with half the country looking for you, it is hard to stay out of trouble." Carl said.

"True." Blaise replied, "Anyway, I'm heading out. I will be back in a few hours."

Blaise grabbed his jacket and his car keys, and walked out the door.

Steph
New York

"You have a new target."
Steph looked over at where the voice came from. It was her stepfather. The one who raised her as a child.
"Who is he, and what can he do?" Steph asked, as she began reloading her handgun.
"Blaise Thompson. He can generate and manipulate fire, and can manipulate water."
"Easy enough," Steph replied,
"Don't get too confident. He has been a thorn in our side in New York for a while. He has means to find our targets before we do and hide them. We don't know how, but we beleive he might have another special person who does this for him. He is just the muscle. Here is his file."
Steph took the file, and opened it, finding one of the first things being a photo of him and a girl, similar age to him.
"Can you get me the file on this girl?" Steph asked.

Steph stood by the gate to a cemetery in New York, looking at a photo. The same photo Blaise was looking at earlier that day. She didn't know this.

Steph pulled out her mobile and used looked at herself in the camera. She looked exactly like the girl in the photo. Abbee.

Today was the third day she had spent here. It was the only place Blaise would visit at one point or another.

A dark blue car pulled up into the carpark, that looked like the one mentioned in Blaise's file. Steph waited by the gate for the driver to get out of the car. A man in a hoodie and leather jacket, holding a bunch of flowers, stood out from the car.

"That's him" Steph thought to herself, as she began following him. After a few minutes he stopped at one of the graves, and put the flowers on it.

"I miss you Abbee," Blaise said, as he knelt in front of the grave, fiddling with the necklace around his neck.

"I can't talk, since I don't know her voice, and can't imitate it." Steph thought to herself, looking around. She saw a stick in front of her, and purposely stood on it, causing it to snap.

Blaise heard the sound and turned around. Tears filled his eyes when he saw her. Her plan was working. He thought she was Abbee.

"Abbee? How?" Blaise asked, "You were killed?"

Blaise
New YorK

Blaise walked over to Abbee and put his arms around her. She didn't say anything. Suddenly he felt something poking into his chest.

He looked down, and saw Abbee holding a gun to his chest.

"You should know people don't come back from the dead." said the girl, whose hair began to darken. She closed her green eyes, and they opened now blue. Within a few seconds, Blaise didn't recognise the girl standing in front of him.

"You have been irritating the Company for a while now. Making our lives difficult." the woman said to him.
"The Company have made my whole life difficult." Blaise said. I'm just returning the favour."

Blaise could feel himself starting to sweat.
"You are coming with me." the woman said to him.
Blaise took control of the moisture on his body, and moved it through his shirt, into the barrel of the gun, freezing it, and blocking the barrel.
"Not if I have anything to say about it." Blaise said, igniting flames on his hands, and pushing the woman. There was a loud crack, as she pulled the trigger of the gun, not expecting it to jam.

Blaise turned and ran towards the carpark, past a pond. As he ran past, he pulled the water from it, creating a barrier between him and the woman and freezing it. He got in his car, and sped off, making sure to take a detour on his way home.

Blaise arrived home late that night, trying to avoid the shapeshifter woman, and found Carl and Danny by the computer.

"So you are sure?" Blaise heard Carl ask Danny.
"I have a hunch, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to keep a look out." Danny replied.

"What are you guys up to?" Blaise asked.
"Danny says there is a chance that the Presidents daughter, whatever her name is, might have a run in with the company." Carl replied.
"I can't be sure, but I would still keep a look out." Danny added.

"Well that's all nice, but the company just made an attempt to take me out." Blaise said, taking off his jacket.
"What?!" Danny said, going pale.
"I was out, and a shapeshifter woman pulled a gun on me. Said that I am an irritation to the Company." Blaise said, "Proves we are doing a good job."
"Do you think we should move again?" Carl asked.
"No, I took a massive detour home. That's why I got home so late." Blaise said.
"So what is the plan?" Carl asked.
"She doesn't know you two exist yet. I will get us a gun. From now on when you see me, ask "How's this weather?". If I don't answer "Not good enough" shoot me." Blaise said. He walked over to his room, and shut the door, wondering what to do next.

Dustyn
Los Angeles

"So by that theory, i squared is the same as?" said the teacher, "Dustyn?"
Dustyn was in class, but his mind was far from i squared.
"Dustyn?" asked the teacher. Dustyn continued to remain in his daze. Until the teacher threw a whiteboard marker at him.
"Dustyn, is there something that is more important to you than maths at this time?" the teacher asked.
"Sorry," Dustyn said. "i squared is negative one."
"Try to stay awake. We only have ten minutes left of class." the teacher replied.

Twenty minutes later Dustyn had his head in his locker trying to find the book for his next class. As he pulled his head out, the metal door slammed shut, hitting him in the head. Dustyn swore, as he grabbed his head and looked for what pushed to door. Next to it was a football, and down the hall was a group of people from the football team laughing at him. They walked down the corridor away from Dustyn, still laughing. Dustyn pointed his fingers towards the lockers that lined the walls. The lockers burst open, and papers from them blew all over the corridor surrounding them.

"Idiots" Dustyn laughed, as he walked to his next class.

The train was empty that afternoon when Dustyn caught it home. He and a man in a suit got on at his stop and were the only ones on the carriage. Everything seemed normal until the man spoke to Dustyn.

"That was a nice trick today with the lockers. That and the graffiti in the school change rooms." the man said.

Dustyn's heart skipped a beat.

"Sorry, I don't know what you are talking about. Do I know you?" Dustyn responded, standing up.

"You don't know me, but the company knows you." said the man pulling a gun out of his jacket, "Now I would appreciate it if you would come with me."

Dustyn nodded, until he felt something he hadn't felt since the graffiti night. The adrenaline. There was a boom, and the man was thrown towards the side of the train. He hit his head, and was knocked out. The force destroyed the windows of the carriage, leaving broken glass everywhere. Dustym got off at the next stop, and ran home, regretting pulling the prank he did.

I will write a post for Ella later today

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 04-06-2013, 06:01 AM
CherryTomato Offline

Sarah Walsh
Los Angeles
ARPers: Cobalt

Sarah sighed, she gently tucked a strand of hair behind her ear with a gloved hand and adjusted the headphones on her head. The music was playing rather loudly and she was rather fascinated with a strange patch of something on the floor. She looked at her watch, it was only the afternoon, her gaze then swooped over the empty train platform, she idly wondered where all the people were. She shrugged it off as she went back to staring at the floor. Sarah wasn't exactly sure where she was going, but she knew some bad people were after her, they had found her and raided her residence, so she was planning on moving. This train should take her away from the bad people for a while.

When a train finally came to a stop Sarah was surprised to find a boy running out of it, she looked at him quizzically before noticing the destruction to the train cart, and the possibly dead man with the gun. Sarah turned to find the boy gone, she hesitated for a split second before running off after him. Sarah knew that bad people were after her because of what she could do, and she knew there were others out there, but this boy was being targeted too, maybe this was what she needed, maybe this was a sign telling her that she should help this boy, and possibly other people.

She rushed out of the train station, the boy barely in her sights, she tried to keep up but when she thought she might loose the boy she spoke up. "Hey! Boy that ran off the train, I want to help you." She cried out, hoping to gain his attention before she lost him for good.

Clara and Cristine Grant
Los Angeles
ARPers: None yet, but essentially Cobalt

Cris stared at the consuming darkness, she picked up a book, her old diary and started reading through all of the old passages, she knew this brought back bad memories, of horrible children calling her horrible names, and those talks her parents had, of disowning her and saying that she ran away, or worse died. She frowned as she heard a feint crackle in her ear and snapped the book closed before the anger could build.

"Cris, hey we have a new assignment." Cris tutted and placed the book on an invisible shelf, she picked up a set of keys and spun them around her finger a few times before placing them in her trouser pocket. She picked up a pair of tinted sunglasses and pushed them up her nose as her earpiece crackle again. "Oi, I know you can hear me. Get your butt out here now." Cris just tutted again before closing her eyes and moving the dark matter, she made sure she turned her body into a shadow before she returned to the normal world, it was a rather tricky transition, but her little pockets of darkness were difficult to get in and out of. As a shadow she reformed her body to normal, Clara was waiting for her with a folder.

"There's a girl we need to catch, we were assigned the job because we work well with subduing our prey without getting close, this girl can kill with her touch." Clara handed over the folder to her elder sister who looked through it with uninterested eyes. "They also wan-" Clara frowned as she pressed her hand to her ear as her earpiece picked up a transmission, Cris looked at her as her face formed into a frown, the younger sister tutted much like her elder before turning to a laptop that was in their room.

The Company had many bases all over the world, luckily some of the people that collected people with powers were allowed to stay in rooms, especially when they were in charge of a certain area. Clara sat down at the desk and began to download and print off an e-mail. "Turns out big boss wants us to also locate and capture a recent troublemaker. Turns out he can be quite hard to capture, a guy that was tasked with taking him in was knocked unconscious." Cris picked up one of the printed pieces of paper.

"Dustyn. He was last seen at a train station, he could be anywhere. Do we have a home address?" Clara shook her head.

"I don't know why, but apparently he has no known residence." She tutted at her laptop. "Why do they have no info on this kid, apparently he was only spotted recently, I don't think The Company even knows what his powers are yet. According to the description of what they have seen him do, it's like some form of energy control, or telekinesis, or something like that." She shook her head and closed her laptop forcefully. She didn't know why she was so angry, having little to no info on a target meant they were less likely to catch them, but then again she could hardly act happy about it, The Company would kill her and Cris if they thought they might betray them. She sighed and stood, Cris was looking at the pictures of the two kids, not much was known about either of them, and the pictures they had were sketchy and rough, especially the ones for the Sarah girl, she has no family so The Company struggled to find a picture of the girl. The boy had been elusive too, until The Company noticed him on some CCTV footage from a school, it hadn't taken The Company long to get his school photo, which was pretty old, but the schools records of the boy were either lost or The Company was trying to test the two sisters, either way they were going to head out tonight.

Clara walked over to the door of their room and pulled on her black trench-coat, Cris put the pieces of paper back onto the desk and pulled her keys from her pocket. Clara yawned slightly and stretched, why did it have to be the afternoon. She looked at her sister as they made their way to the garage. "I doubt we're gonna find them."

Cris smiled at her sister. "I'll go in a circle until we get to the station, I'll make sure to pass all the good hiding places as well as well populated areas, I'm sure we will find something." When they reached the garage Cris hopped onto her Ducati, turning on the ignition and revving it up. Clara just smirked and slid on behind her sister, grabbing onto the sides of the seat. As they set off Clara rested her head on her sisters back as her coat fluttered behind her. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the cameras that they passed, seeing if the people they were looking for had been spotted on them, it only took her a few seconds to infiltrate the cameras and quickly see what they have seen in the past hour or so, a few times Clara thought she might have seen a glimpse, but unless she was certain, or the glimpses bring up a pattern they could possibly follow, she wasn't going to say anything, not today.

Banner made by me.
Old 04-06-2013, 11:35 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Dustyn
Los Angeles

"Hey! Boy that ran off the train, I want to help you." Came a girls voice from behind Dustyn.
"Sh*t, I knew I would be seen," Dustyn thought to himself, looking behind him. He was being chased by a girl around his age. "Keep dreaming, I'm not stopping."

Dustyn began to get the same feeling he did on the train. That pulsing in his head. The intervals between the pulses were getting small and smaller. The adrenaline rush was about to kick in.

Dustyn looked behind him again, and wasn't surprised to see the girl behind him catching up. He wasn't the fittest person, and was starting to feel the effects of it.

The pulses in his head were getting faster and faster, nearing a hum. Dustyn ran into an alley and saw the fire escape for a building.

"This had better work." Dustyn thought to himself. He ran towards a car parked on the side of the alley, and jumped onto the hood, then to the roof. He then jumped, and as he was about to release the blast, shifted the focus of it below him. The force of the blast crushed the roof of the car like tin foil, shattering the windows, and propelling him a few extra meters into the air. Dustyn grabbed onto the fire escape, and pulled himself up, waiting there to see if this girl would find him.

Ella
New York City

Ella sat alone in a small cafe, covered with windows that overlooked the small cemetery across the street. The young blonde teenager sat at her table drinking a hot chocolate, watching the people enter and leave the cemetry. To everyone else, she was a middle aged red haired woman, with thick glasses. One of Ella's greatest illusions. Making her look different in the eyes of everyone else. It tired her, but she enjoyed her life in the real world, and didn't want to risk being found.

Ella looked out one of the windows as she sipped her hot chocolate, and almost spat it out when she saw something that surprised her. A woman chasing a man out of the cemetery. But what was most surprising was the sudden tidal wave in the pond, which suddenly froze, creating a wall between them when the man moved his arms upward. He then got into a dark blue car, and sped off.

Ella stared in shock for a few seconds. She had heard of others like her, but she still didn't expect to see what she just did. She stood out from her chair and went to the counter to pay for her drink.

"$3.54" said the woman behind the counter. Ella held out her hand, with nothing in it. The woman reached into Ella's hand and grabbed the air that should have been small change. To Ella, this is what happened. To the woman and everyone else in the cafe, Ella had just handed her a pile of small change.

Ella walked out of the cafe, wondering what to do next. She didn't have any plans. But she knew she couldn't hold up the illusion much longer. Somebody would see the middle aged red-head flicker into a young blonde.

"I will head home. Nothing to do today." Ella thought to herself.

The walk home was uneventful. The only thing she saw that sparked interest was the homeless man sitting next to the subway station entrance. Ella stopped for a second and looked at the man.
"He might really need money for food. But then again, he might spend it on something stupid." Ella thought. She closed her eyes and tapped into his thoughts.

"When Annie was diagnosed four years ago, I never thought it would end up like this. I lost her, and had to raise three kids on my own. Then I lost my job, and social services took them away from me. Look at me now. I would do anything for a meal."

Ella opened her eyes. She pulled out her purse, and from that a real $20 note, not like the 'money' she used to pay for her hot chocolate earlier.

Ella walked over to him and gave him the note.

"This should be enough for a meal, and there is a shop down the street where you could probably buy a blanket." Ella said. Tears began to line the mans eyes.

"Thank you. Nobody has been this kind to me since my life went downhill." the man said. Ella said goodbye, and continued her walk home.

She stayed at home, until 9pm, when she decided that she wanted to get a movie. She had rested since her last outing, and decided to go with a different disguise on this one. A police officer. After all, New York isn't safe at night, especially for a 16 year old girl.

Ella walked to the movie store, and rented a movie. On her way back, she stopped at a driveway, as a car pulled in and drove into the garage. It seemed familiar to Ella, but she couldn't recall why. Then she remembered. The man at the cemetery. As she walked off, Ella attempted to tap into his thoughts.

"I have been driving around for hours in case she followed. There is no way she kept up. I think we will be safe. Though it pisses me off that I let my guard down like that. Abbee is gone. I need to remember that..."

While hearing this, Ella saw images of the man a few years younger, with a girl. He saw them being chased, and the girl shot. Then she saw the cemetery from today. She saw this girl again. She pulled a gun on the man, then suddenly changed her appearance. She was a shapeshifter.

"Poor guy. If I see this girl again, I will give her a taste of her own medicine." Ella thought, wondering why somebody could do something so horrible. She remembered what she did when she was twelve, causing the man to believe he killed his family, then kill himself. However she was in a life or death situation, and quickly shook off the memory.

Ella arrived home not to long after and put on the movie. Two hours later, she was asleep on the couch, tired from her outings, while the DVD menu played over and over.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 04-07-2013, 02:17 AM
CherryTomato Offline

Sarah Walsh
Los Angeles

When the boy didn't stop she knew it wasn't her fault, but maybe she had come on a little too strong. She continued to run after the boy, the chase taking it's toll on her, but she could tell she was catching up a little, she tried her hardest to keep up the pace, get a little closer. She heard the noise before she saw the car, she skidded to a stop and stared at the car, this kid was powerful, yeah she could kill people but she had to touch them or think so intensely she would get a headache and a nosebleed. She placed her hands on her knees as she tried to get her breath back, but she wasn't entirely stupid, she knew where the kid was. She looked up towards the fire escape just as she heard the squeal of tires coming around the corner.

Clara and Cristine Grant
Los Angeles

Clara saw it, she saw the boy use his powers, she knew that this kid was one of the ones her and her sister were after, she battled with herself for a little before she gave in. "Hey Cris, I think I saw something, it might not be anything though." Cris looked back at her sister and turned the bike around, heading in the direction Clara was pointing to.

They turned a corner and came out onto a rather empty street, the only thing off was the destroyed car. The two sisters got off of the Ducati and Clara saw the swish of hair that meant someone was running away. Unfortunately so had Cris. However this did mean the boy that destroyed the car was currently being ignored.

Sarah

Sarah turned when she saw the bike and ran down an alley. She didn't know what had happened to the boy, she couldn't care less right now, those people could be bad, and from the sounds of it they were chasing her. She turned right and ended up behind the building the fire escape the boy had gone up was attached to, however at the end of the path was a brick wall and Sarah knew she was trapped. She tried a side door that would lead her into the building but it wouldn't open. She turned around as her two pursuers came round the corner and she backed up against the wall.

Clara and Cris

Cris stalked after the young girl like she was food, at times like this Clara was scared. Her sister could get damn well scary. She looked through nearby cameras, no one was coming, and it looked like no one had noticed the car yet. She got out her gun, it was a standard 9mm, nothing special, but she rarely had to use it anyway, Cris did most of the work.

When they turned the corner they saw the girl was trapped. Clara noticed the boy in the fire escape through one of the cameras, but if it meant the kid had a chance to escape, she wasn't going to say anything. Cris stared at Sarah as she pushed herself against the brick wall, the kid wasn't crying and Cris kinda admired that, she hated it when people cried and begged for mercy. Before Sarah could do anything several think black vines shot out of the shadows and wound themselves around her. Clara pulled out a syringe from her pocket and handed it to Cris who walked towards the girl. Sarah just stood there trying not to cry out.

Banner made by me.
Old 04-07-2013, 02:52 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Dustyn
Los Angeles
Affected RPers: Cherry Tomato

Dustyn stood in the fire escape watching the girl who chased him. She stopped, and stood there for a minute. Suddenly a motorbike pulled into the alley, and chased the girl out, around a corner.

"She must be like me." Dustyn thought. "I can probably get away now."

Dustyn went to climb down the ladder, then stopped.

"Damn it, I am gonna regret this."

Dustyn climbed over the fence on the side of the fence, and stood on the ledge on the side of the building. Dustyn edged himself along the edge, using his telekinesis to hold him against the wall. He went around the corner, and saw the two motorbike riders cornering the girl at a wall. One held a syringe, the other held a gun.

Dustyn felt the pulses starting again, getting fast and faster.

"I have about 10 seconds before the adrenaline rush kicks in." Dustyn thought. He edged himself closer to the motorbike riders, and jumped from there, landing between the motorbike riders and the girl. He felt pain in his legs as he landed.

The pulses had sped up to a hum.

"It's happening." Dustyn thought. He focused the energy in front of him, towards the motorbike riders.

BOOM...

Banner Made by Me
Old 04-08-2013, 12:05 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Ichiru and Kiseki
New York City
Manhattan

"President Forbes' young daughter Caroline Forbes is still missing, after running away for unknown reasons years ago. If she is seen, please call the number shown on screen."

Kiseki glanced at the tv which was playing in the New York apartment he and Ichiru had been sharing for the past few months. They had been living elsewhere before, but after the two of them had been given the assignment to track down and capture Ashley and Jeremy Gilbert, and had coincidentally discovered that the two of them lived nearby, they had moved here.

The younger twin looked at the picture of the blonde haired girl displayed on the television screen for a few moments, then to the phone number. It was actually pretty hard to believe that Caroline had managed to stay off the radar for this long, with practically the entire nation searching for her.

Kiseki’s phone went off then, snapping him out of his thoughts. He turned away from the television and toward the coffee table, where his cell phone lay. Upon picking it up, he found a text from Ichiru telling him to come outside. He didn’t question it, grabbing his dark red shoulder bag from its place beside the couch after turning off the television and exiting the apartment to go downstairs.

When he arrived outside, Ichiru was waiting for him near the entrance with phone in hand. He put it away when he saw his brother, nodding to the left of them.

“I think I just saw the Gilbert siblings leave the apartment building.”

“Really? I didn’t know they lived here…”

“Well, I’m not certain that it was them, but we can’t pass up the opportunity if it is.” Ichiru responded. “Come on, before we lose them to the crowd.”

Kiseki nodded, following his brother silently as the two of them began walking down the street after the pair of brown haired teenagers that Ichiru had spotted.

Their pursuit lead them to the bagel shop a few blocks away from the high school; one that the two of them frequented themselves. Had they come a few seconds earlier, they would have seen Jeremy’s manipulation of the ATM machine just out front of it.

The twins approached the counter just as the other two teens were leaving it with their order, giving both of them a good look at their faces. They certainly looked like Ashley and Jeremy, but Ichiru and Kiseki couldn’t take them in just because of that. They had to be absolutely sure that these two were their targets.

The young girl behind the counter gave the two of them a small smile as they approached, recognizing them from their frequent visits.

“The usual?” She asked in a soft voice, to which Kiseki nodded. Ichiru’s attention was still on the other pair, who had sat down at a table with their breakfast. He turned back around to the girl as she gave a small nod of her own in response to Kiseki and left her place to retrieve their food.

One of the reasons he and Kiseki came to this shop was the girl herself. Her strange hair color really stood out, and Ichiru suspected that she may have been someone with abilities as well. But it was also possible that she had merely dyed her hair that color, so for now they simply kept an eye on her when they were here.

He had tried to get her name once so that he could search for her on the computer and inquire with The Company, but she always dodged the question or ignored it completely. Though this was frustrating, there wasn’t really anything he could do about it.

“Here you are.” The soft voice broke through his thoughts as the girl returned with two bagels; a chocolate chip one for Kiseki and a regular one with cream cheese for Ichiru.

“Thank you.” Kiseki gave her a cheerful smile as he handed her money for their food, then taking the bagels and handing one to Ichiru. The girl gave another nod in response, the smile back on her face.

“Enjoy your breakfast. Let me know if you need anything.”

The two dark haired boys then walked over to where the tables were, taking a seat at one near Ashley and Jeremy with their food.

“How much time do we have?” Ichiru took his cell phone out at Kiseki’s words and checked the time.

“About forty-five minutes.”

“That’s more than enough time.” Kiseki responded, taking a bite out of his bagel. He noticed Ichiru focusing on the container for sugar packets that went into coffee on one side of the table, giving him a light kick under the table when it started to move on its own.

“What? It’s not like I’ll be turned in for it.” Ichiru smirked at Kiseki, who frowned in response. He lowered his voice then, to where only Kiseki could hear. “Besides, if these two really are who we think they are, then wouldn’t they be attracted to other people like them?”

Kiseki considered this idea, but still frowned at his brother regardless. Ichiru chuckled at him, finally taking a bite out of his own bagel.

Reina
New York City
Manhattan

Reina glanced at the clock behind her after serving the two teenage boys their breakfast, seeing that there was around forty-five minutes left until classes started. She would need to switch shifts with someone soon so that she could get to class in time. However, the girl with whom she normally switched with wasn’t here yet.

She gave a sigh and turned back around toward the shop. She had taken this job as a means of earning money to keep up with her rent and living expenses. It didn’t pay all that much, but it was enough to get by on, which was good enough. The only shift that had been available at the time she applied for the job had been one before school, which was actually perfect, since she could just leave for the high school a few blocks away from here after her shift was over.

The two pairs of teenagers whom she had just served were sitting at their respectful tables with their breakfast. It wasn’t strange to see the second pair - the male twins - in here before school. They had often come in before school to get some bagels. However, regardless of how many times she had seen them by now, Reina had still not befriended them. Despite how friendly they seemed - especially the one who had introduced himself as Kiseki once when they had managed to strike up a conversation with her - she was afraid to.

Even when she had spoken with them, she had been careful not to give anything about herself away, and had even refused to give them her name when asked. She didn’t know who to trust, and she didn’t want to make the same mistake as she had two years ago. So it was fine this way.

She was incredibly thankful that she lived in an age in which an abnormal hair color didn’t necessarily mean anything. A lot of teenagers dyed their hair strange colors such a pink, purple, or even orange, so it wasn’t all that weird that her own hair was white. As long as no one knew why, she wouldn’t be found out. Sure, it earned her a lot of strange looks and unwanted attention in crowds, but she didn’t really care about that anymore.

The door of the shop opened again and a familiar blonde haired girl entered, giving Reina a smile.

“Sorry I’m late. I almost overslept, and then was caught up in traffic.” She gave the younger girl a sheepish smile as she walked around the counter, to which Reina shook her head with a small smile of her own.

“It’s okay. You’re only a few minutes late anyway.” She responded to her in her soft tone as the blonde put away her purse in the back.

“If only the manager thought that way too.” She chuckled as Reina joined her, then glancing into the shop. Her eyes fell on the two dark haired males, and she smirked as she looked back to Reina, lowering her voice. “Those boys are here again, I see.”

“Ah, yeah…”

“Don’t they talk to you often? They may like you. You should talk to them.”

Reina quickly shook her head at the suggestion, averting her gaze from the older girl.

“N-no, I couldn’t. They’re just trying to be friendly, is all.”

“Whatever you say. If I were you, I’d take my pick and go for it. Or maybe go for both of them.” The older girl laughed at the expression on Reina’s face in response to her words. “Anyway, you should get going now. I’ll take over from here.”

“Thank you. I’ll see you tomorrow.” The flustered teen responded quickly, grabbing her bag and exiting the shop.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 04-08-2013, 02:54 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Caroline
New York City
Manhattan

"Seriously?" Caroline growled from where she sat on a torn brown couch in her small apartment, the blonde flicking through the channels that morning on the small television. When she saw a picture of herself when she was only fourteen she froze, a message going out over America for days now about her disappearance. Caroline was seventeen now which meant her facial features had changed a little bit, but if someone concentrated on her face long enough then it wouldn't take long at all to realize she was Caroline Forbes, not Caroline Hawthorne.

Caroline stood to her feet and pulled out her cell phone, dialing her father's cell phone number which she knew by heart. Caroline was smart enough to use prepaid cell phones like Ashley and Jeremy had done, which meant her father didn't know the number calling through and couldn't trace it.

"Hello?" Said a male voice on the other end after the phone had rung a few times.

"Stop trying to find me." Caroline ordered through gritted teeth. "I want nothing to do with your disgusting family."

"Caroline?" Her father responded in shock.

"That's right, now stop trying to find me. I don't want to be found."

"But you're my daugh-" Before her father could say anything else Caroline squeezed the phone with her palm, the skin on her hand turning a pale blue. The cell phone then suddenly turned to ice, to which Caroline threw it against the wall as hard as she could and watched it shatter into pieces. After taking a deep breath to calm herself down Caroline's hand went back to normal, prompting her to tie her curly blonde hair in a ponytail, put on a hat and walked out of her apartment with her schoolbag.

During the years of Caroline on the run from The Company she had managed to find others who she could trust, a few people looking out for Caroline and helping her. She had met a girl around her age in Texas who had an amazing ability, one that was able to hide Caroline's physical appearance. The girl who helped Caroline had the ability to charm an item for a long period of time, the user wearing or holding the item having their physical appearance changed. When Caroline wore the Lapiz Lazuli ring which the girl charmed, her appearance was a teenaged girl with red hair, freckles and green eyes, allowing Caroline to be undetected by everyone all this time. The charm placed on the ring had worn out however about a month ago, bringing Caroline to force herself to stay in the city for now. She went to Texas to try and find the girl so she could put another enchantment on the ring, but when Caroline got to the location, the girl was gone. Caroline tried calling her friend countless times, but the girl's silence caused Caroline to believe that she had gotten caught by The Company.

Caroline now has been in Manhattan for two weeks and has attended high school, though so far even without the charmed ring she hasn't been pointed out yet by her classmates. Caroline figured it was because she looked older than the girl in the picture that was aired on television, though she knew she still had to be very careful.

Caroline, Jeremy and Ashley
New York City
Manhattan

As a girl with white hair was walking out of a bagel shop Caroline was actually walking in, giving the girl a small smile before entering. She quickly scanned the room and saw that there were only four teenagers around her age in the shop, to which she silently sighed in relief and walked up to the girl working the counter.

"Hi. Can I help you with anything?" The girl behind the counter asked with a friendly smile.

"A toasted chocolate chip bagel with extra cream cheese please." Caroline responded with a smile of her own.

"Would you like anything to drink?" The girl responded.

"A bottle of apple juice please." Caroline said, the girl nodding and turning away towards the large selection of bagels.

As Ashley and Jeremy began to eat their breakfast they noticed some more people now in the bagel shop; a set of dark haired twin males and a girl with curly blonde hair wearing a hat. Ashley didn't get a good look at Ichiru or Kiseki since she only quickly glanced at them before looking back towards her brother, but if she only had looked at the other set of twins for a few more seconds then she would had realized that Ichiru was the male who she had been seeing in her dreams.

"Here you go. That will be $4.50." Said the girl as she handed Caroline her order. Caroline handed the girl a five dollar bill and told her to keep the change, to which the girl thanked her. "You look so familiar." Caroline was about to turn around but froze, locking her sapphire eyes with the girl.

"Really?" Caroline asked, trying to play it cool.

"Yeah... I just can't put my finger on it."

"Well I've been in here before. Maybe you saw me." Caroline lied, this actually being the very first time she walked into this bagel shop.

"That's probably it." The girl chuckled, bringing Caroline to smile politely and turn away to sit at a table which was right in back of Kiseki's and Ichiru's. Caroline's back faced the girl behind the counter, but Caroline's front faced Kiseki, which would give him a perfect view of her.

"Did you sleep at all last night?" Jeremy asked in concern when seeing the circles underneath his sister's eyes, the male taking a sip of his juice.

"I woke up a few times during the night... but I had another dream again." Ashley responded as she looked down towards the table.

"About that boy?" Jeremy questioned, to which Ashley nodded.

"I've never seen him before, but his face is always so clear in the dreams. His dark black hair covering his left eye, and his eyes themselves..." Ashley trailed off for a few moments as she put herself back into the dreams. "His eyes are these amazing emerald green. They're so piercing... I've never seen eyes like that before." Ashley looked up towards her brother, his concern only deepening.

"Did he talk this time?"

"No." Ashley responded to her brother in a low voice. "He never talks, but you always protect me from him. I think... I think something bad is going to happen."

"You can't tell the future though." Jeremy pointed out in a low voice as well. "That isn't one of your abilities."

"What if they're changing though?" Ashley asked. "You of all people should know. When you were eleven you were only able to make small balls of electricity in your hands. Now you can cause a blackout throughout the entire United States if you get into a rage."

"You do have a point." Jeremy agreed with a small nod. "If what you're dreaming could come true, then what does it mean?"

"It means we need to look over our shoulders more often now." Ashley responded, their voices going back to normal as they began to eat again.

"Look at it this way Ashley," Jeremy began, a smile on his face. "We only have two more months of high school left, then we can start college. That's something to look forward to."

"It is." Ashley chuckled. "I'm thinking Rome."

"Rome?"

"Think about it, Jeremy. We'll be far away from here, and maybe we could finally meet up with mom and dad." Ashley responded, wonder flashing through Jeremy's eyes.

"That would be amazing. We haven't seen them in so long." Jeremy said as Ashley nodded in agreement.

"I can't wait to see them again."

"Me either." Jeremy agreed, the siblings beginning to eat their breakfast again.

OOC: Alex is actually going to show up a little later in the RP.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:31 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Blaise
New York
Affected RPers: Just about everyone in this Bagel shop

"Carl, Danny, we need to talk." Blaise said as he walked out of his room.
"What's up?" Danny asked.
"I think that if this shapeshifter is after me, it would be best if you guys didn't leave the house. Keep the windows shut, and doors locked. I will get supplies. Thing is that if she gets one of you two, our operation is ruined." Blaise said. "I can defend myself against her better than you two. I am sorry to say so, but it's the truth."

Carl and Danny looked puzzled for a second.

"As much as I would hate being stuck here for ages, I know you're right." Danny said.

"Well if you are the only one to leave the house, you gotta go get us breakfast." Carl added, "There is a bagel shop nearby that I want something from."

And with those words, Blaise found himself walking into a little cafe` full of teenagers. Blaise walked over to the counter.

"Could I please get 5 regular bagels?" Blaise said, handing a $10 note to the woman behind the counter. "They aren't all for me."

Blaise took the bag, and took one out. He ate the bagel as he looked around the cafe, noticing one person there above others.

"Well my job just got a lot easier." Blaise thought to himself.

"Hey could I please get a bottle of water?" Blaise asked the woman at the counter, handing her a $5 note.

"Sure, just take one from the fridge over there." she said pointing to where all the drinks were.

Blaise grabbed the water, and sat at the same table as the blonde girl he recognized from the news article. Caroline Forbes.

"Hey, I'm Blaise." Blaise said to her. He unscrewed the lid of the bottle and poured a little bit onto the table. Blaise put his hand over the small pool of water, blocking the view of it to everyone but Caroline. He took control of the water, levitating it, and making it spin in the air. His hand kept it hidden, so only Caroline could see.

"You aren't the only one with gifts." Blaise whispered to her, "A group of people called The Company are after you. I find people with gifts, and help keep them safe."

Banner Made by Me
Old 04-08-2013, 07:40 PM
CherryTomato Offline

Sarah Walsh
Los Angeles

Sarah watched as the same boy from before emerge and use his power, it was quite destructive. Sarah could feel her bindings loosen and she pulled them off of herself. She made sure she still had her gloves on before grabbing the boys hand and dragging him away while the two women were busy, she ran as fast as she could not really knowing where she was going. "Thank you." She called back to the boy, they were both wanted and Sarah knew they could help each other out, maybe help out a few other people.

Clara and Cris
Los Angeles
ARPers: Currently none

Cris saw the boy, it was the same one that had wrecked the train, she glared at him and readied herself. She bound her feet in darkness and made a shield of sorts, which protected her from the blow and made sure she didn't move. As the girl ran passed she tried to grab her, but the sight of her little sister grabbed her attention. Not having anything to protect her Clara had been forced back and had hit her head on the wall. Cris frowned and left the two kids for now.

Cris gently picked up her little sister and walked back to her bike, she sat on it and made sure her sister was in a comfortable position behind her before binding Clara to the bike and herself before starting up the Ducati. She revved up the bike and sped off back to their home, she was gonna get that boy, she just needed a good plan.

Banner made by me.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:39 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Alexander Ryans, Subject Zero
Orion Institute, New York City

Alexander opened his eyes to the darkness of his cell, his patience having finally paid off, as the guards within the Institute were now at an all time low, and would remain at the current level for another hour, giving him enough time to initiate his escape. He immediately released a blast of Psionic energy that decimated the chains holding him in place, an almost insane grin on his face and he stood up, making his palm face the door to his cell, and concentrated.

Within moments, a visible ball of see-through energy appeared in front of his palm, before he launced it forwards, unleashing a blast of Telekinetic energy which completely shredded the wall and doorway, sending metal shards scattering everywhere as the wave of destruction shot down the hall. He instantly began storming down the hall, manipulating his Psionic energy to move faster as alarms blared.

Several guards appeared at the end of the hall, aiming their weapons at him, and began firing a hail of tranquilizers at him. With a mere thought, he stopped the tranquilizers in mid air, before sending them hurtling back towards the guards, who were downed by drugs. He rounded the corner, slamming into a member of the Institute, and he recognized the kid as he grabbed him and slammed him into the wall, remembering he had the capability of manipulating his Psionic energy to be capable of flight. Alexander smiled cruelly as he placed his hand over the kid's face and began concentrating as he clenched his fist.

The kid began screaming in pain as his mind was torn apart, memories, emotions, and thoughts being forcibly erased and absorbed by Alexander, before finally he was left as a blank slate, with nothing besides his power. With one final thought, Alexander tore the knowledge from the kid's mind, destroying any sapient thought that remained, and he smirked as he let the kid's body drop to the floor, his skull caved in in multiple locations due to the force exerted upon his skull.

Quicker than humanly possible, he turned in the direction of another student who fired a weak telekinetic blast at him, but he merely batted it aside with his mind. "My turn." Was all he uttered, before unleashing pure destruction upon the student, the energy flinging him like a rag-doll into the wall further down the hall, a loud crack resonating the air as the student fell to the floor to remain there. Moving quickly, Alexander stripped the student down, as well as himself, and put on the white t-shirt, the red tie and the black trousers which all were luckily the right size for him, before focusing on his plan.

Alexander levitated off the ground as he held his two hands out in front of him, the palms facing each other as he readied another of his powers, this one more devastating. A small ball of Psionic energy formed in his hands, and he began feeling the exertion as he focused on maintaining the chaotic ball as it fluctuated, the ball wanting to expand to enormous levels, but using his will and Psionic stamina he kept it at its current state. With one movement he launched the ball down the hallway as he fired a telekinetic blast upwards, before shooting out of the hole in the ceiling as the Psionic ball slammed into the ground, a loud boom cracking the air as the energy began to rapidly expand.

Alexander was about three city blocks away when the Orion Institute erupted, a loud boom roaring through the city as the Institute and everything within a block of it being incinerated as a large cloud of destructive Psionic energy began expanding, destroying anything in its path. He carried on going, getting roughly another two blocks away before stopping on a roof top and looking back as the wave of destruction came to a stop one and a half blocks away from it.

The Psionic cloud reverted back into itself, before exploding out once more, this wave shattering all the windows and shaking the foundations of many buildings as it surged out from the massive crater created by the Psionic Explosion, the wave of energy passing over Alexander as it passed, carrying on to the next rooftop before dissipating. Alexander stared at the enormous crater he'd created, before falling onto one knee, gasping for breath from the amount of Psionic stamina he had exerted. He realized he needed to rest, and soon, otherwise he would be highly unstable if he had to use his powers, and would most likely succumb to fatigue. Leaping off the building, he grabbed onto the window ledge of an apartment of the building, and swung himself in.

He spared a glance for the man in the room who stared at him in horror, before launching a telekinetic blast that sent the man hurtling into the wall, killing him in the process, before he moved to the door, jamming it shut with a thought before collapsing onto the bed, allowing sleep to come to him.

OOC:
I'll probably edit this in the near future to adjust things...

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 04-10-2013, 03:28 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Steph
New York City
Affected RPers: Everyone in this cafe

"I found him, but he got away." Steph said to the person on the other end of the phone.

"He has hidden twenty people from us in the past year. He has to be taken down." said the person on the other end.

"What happened to bring him back alive." Steph asked.

"You are to bring him back alive, but if you lose your chance, you are supposed to kill him!" said the other person.

"I tried that you idiot, the bastard blocked my gun and made a wall of ice to get away. He isn't as stupid as the others you have sent me after." Steph yelled into the phone.

"We wouldn't have assigned you with this case if we didn't think you could handle it. The Company poured lots of time and money into teaching you to do your job. Don't let us down."

"What, so I am just a tool?" Steph said, "Look, if you want me to catch him, I need access the recordings from traffic cameras scanned. You are looking for a blue Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, Number plate OHM-194. Let me know when you find it."

Steph remembered the conversation she had over the phone last night to one of her superiors at the company, as she sat in her red Nissan GTR. Since she didn't expect Blaise to get away like he did yesterday, she let him see her common form, the one she spends most of her time in. To avoid being recognized again, her appearance was now completely different. She was a tall, muscular guy, with blue eyes and short blond hair, wearing a pair of ripped jeans and a singlet. Completely unrecognisable.

Steph looked at the display on her phone again, watching the compilation of traffic camera videos that were sent to her of Blaise, following his car around the city. According to these cameras, he drove around the city for hours after the incident at the cemetery, and arrived home late that night. He then left in the morning, and went to this Bagel shop.

Steph looked out the window, at the shop. Looking through the window, he saw Blaise sitting across the table from a young blonde. A young blonde who seemed familiar.

"Oh, I have hit the jackpot, if she is who I think she is." Steph thought, as she remembered the face of the presidents daughter that had appeared on the news countless times.

"He doesn't look like he is leaving too soon, and if I get him now, it will make a scene, and be bad for the company." Steph thought, as she looked out of her car window into the cafe. "But I know where he lives now. I can go there, and take him when he isn't expecting it."

Steph put her sunglasses back on and started the car, speeding away from the cafe, to where the house where the traffic cameras said that Blaise spent the night.

Steph parked the car a few blocks away, then changed her appearance to match that of Blaise. She got out of the car, and walked to the house. She picked the lock and walked in.

"Hey Blaise, what is the weather like today?" said a man the moment Steph walked into the house.

"Pretty crappy, I must admit." Steph said, as she walked towards the man. He was on facebook, looking through a list of people whose location was set to New York city.

Suddenly there was a bang, and Steph felt a sharp pain in her side. She looked to her left, as she collapsed and saw another man, holding a gun. The man walked over to her, and hit her over the head with the gun, knocking her unconscious.

Steph woke up a few hours later in a cupboard, tied to a chair, and her mouth taped. She couldn't feel the weight of her gun on her belt, and wished she could kick herself for being so careless.

"Look whose awake." Said the man who was at the computer earlier.

"Blaise's new shapeshifter friend." said the man who shot her, "Did you really think we would be so careless after your little show at the cemetery?"

Steph couldn't speak, though the muffled sounds that came from behind the tape could be identified as words that begin with f, and rhyme with firetruck.

"Blaise, it's me. You have a visitor. She said the whether was pretty crappy. How is it for you?" Said the man who was at the computer to a mobile. "She is tied up in a cupboard at the moment, and is kinda unable to talk at the moment. See what you can get out of her when you get home."

"Okay, these guys are definitely smarter than the others I have gone after." Steph thought as she kicked, attempting to loosen the bonds that held her.

Banner Made by Me
Old 04-14-2013, 02:28 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Ichiru and Kiseki
New York City
Bagel Shop

"I woke up a few times during the night... but I had another dream again."

As the twins were eating their breakfast, Ichiru caught a bit of the conversation from the two teens at the table nearby. Kiseki didn't seem to be paying them any attention at the moment. His focus was on a blonde haired girl who had just taken a seat at the table behind theirs. She looked familiar...

"About that boy?" The brunette's male companion responded to her words.

"I've never seen him before, but his face is always so clear in the dreams. His dark black hair covering his left eye, and his eyes themselves..." Ichiru froze as the girl began to describe someone who had apparently been appearing in her dreams. "His eyes are these amazing emerald green. They're so piercing... I've never seen eyes like that before."

This time, Kiseki noticed the expression on Ichiru's face and tore his gaze away from the blonde haired girl a few feet away to look at his brother in concern.

"Are you okay?"

"Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

Ichiru didn't respond, and Kiseki's concern shifted into confusion. However, a few moments later, the older twin regained his composure, and Kiseki dropped the subject.

"Look at it this way Ashley. We only have two more months of high school left, then we can start college. That's something to look forward to."

Both twins turned their attention back to the conversation of the pair, looking up to exchange glances when hearing the girl called by name. Now all they needed was the male's name...

"It is. I'm thinking Rome."

"Rome?"

"Think about it, Jeremy. We'll be far away from here, and maybe we could finally meet up with mom and dad."

Ichiru smirked after hearing the boy called by name, looking at Kiseki.

"I think our job just got a lot easier." Kiseki nodded in response to his brother's hushed words, watching as he rose from his seat after finishing his bagel.

"Don't do anything too rash or straightforward."

Ichiru waved his brother off, bringing Kiseki to roll his eyes and turn his attention back to the blonde haired girl. It then dawned on him who it was. He thought back to the news report from that morning, remembering the girl's picture. She had been younger in the picture, but when he looked at her, this girl was no doubt the President's daughter.

"Excuse me." Ichiru spoke up as he approached Ashley's and Jeremy's table. He gave the brunette a smile, looking straight into her eyes. "Sorry to bother you, but have we met before? You look awfully familiar."

As Ichiru attempted to speak to Ashley, Kiseki made the decision to go talk to the other girl. However, before he could do so, another male with brown hair approached the table and sat down with her. He couldn't really tell from where he was, but Kiseki assumed that the two knew each other, and decided to leave the matter alone for now, instead turning his attention back to Ichiru.

OOC: Sorry it took so long and that the post itself is bad ><

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 04-18-2013, 12:02 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley and Jeremy
New York City
Manhattan

"Excuse me." Ashley and Jeremy both turned away from each other to look at the male teen who had approached their table, Ashley's eyes instantly widening in shock as she locked her eyes with the male. "Sorry to bother you, but have we met before? You look awfully familiar." Ashley slowly stood up from her seat as shock was still clearly visible on her face, alarming her brother as he stood up as well.

"It's you..." Ashley breathed, Jeremy realizing that the male in front of them was the one in his sister's dreams by simply looking at his appearance.

"Ashley let's go." Jeremy whispered in her ear as he lightly tugged on his sister's arm, though she didn't budge as her shock disappeared, the brunette standing her ground as she stood up straighter.

"Who are you?" Ashley demanded in a whisper. Jeremy tugged on his sister's arm again as he glanced towards the window from something catching his eye, the ground starting to slightly shake.

"The hell?" Jeremy questioned, Ashley finally tearing her gaze away from Ichiru to look at her brother.

"What's going on?" Ashley asked when feeling the ground begin to vibrate as well. She followed her brother's gaze to the window where a large cloud of dark smoke and dust could be seen from only a couple blocks away, the aftershock from Alexander's Psionic energy causing the glass from the shop's windows to suddenly shatter.

"Ashley!" Jeremy shouted, though his sister was already acting as she stood in front of Ichiru and held out both of her hands towards the shattering windows as large pieces of shards were racing their way, shadows dancing around like fire around Ashley's hands. The entire bagel shop was then engulfed into darkness as Ashley's shadows quickly expanded, every shard of glass suddenly stopping and levitating in the air. She then dropped her hands as the shadows disintegrated into nothing, the glass falling to the ground.

"Are you okay?" Ashley asked her brother, who nodded.

"What the hell was that?"

"I don't know." Ashley answered her brother with a shake of her head, looking back over towards Ichiru. It was a good thing she only had to deal with Alexander's aftershock, because she wouldn't had been able to stop the glass if she were faced against his actual power.

"You're one of them!" Ashley and Jeremy quickly shifted their attention to the woman on the other side of the counter, her finger pointing right at Ashley. "You're one of the freaks! I'm calling The Company!"

"Time to go." Jeremy said as he quickly grabbed his sister's hand and ran out of the bagel shop, though she didn't resist this time as the two teens ran down the city's streets as fast as they could. Once they made it in front of the high school they stopped running, the two siblings catching their breath.

"Jeremy, look." Ashley pointed to a mushroom cloud in the sky from Alexander's attack, the bagel shop and high school being about five city blocks away from where the attack had ended.

"That mushroom cloud is really big." Jeremy commented.

"I know." Ashley agreed. "We should go check it out."

"What about school?"

"I doubt schools will be open now. They'll think it's another terrorist attack." Ashley pointed out.

"True." The male nodded, finally looking over towards his sister. "He was the guy from your dreams, right?"

"Yeah." Ashley nodded. "We need to get answers from him."

"No. We need to leave New York right now." Jeremy said with seriousness clear in his tone, but Ashley shook her head.

"I'm tired of running from The Company. It's time we fight back!"

"But it's just the two of us! What if that guy in your dreams is from The Company?"

"I'm not running anymore." Jeremy sighed from his sister's stubbornness, the male thinking over everything.

"Fine. We'll stay in the city, but we're getting a different apartment." Jeremy then looked towards the mushroom cloud and began to walk in the direction of it, causing his sister to follow. "Why did you save that guy who was in your dreams?"

"We need answers so we're not going to get them if he's dead."

"Good point." Ashley looked across the street from the high school and suddenly stopped walking, her jaw dropping at what she saw.

"You have to be kidding me..." Ashley growled.

"What's wrong?" Jeremy looked in the direction where Ashley was staring at, seeing a large graveyard with a thick patch of woods towards the back of it.

"I know what I have to do to get answers..." Ashley looked over towards Jeremy and then the mushroom cloud. "You need to go see what caused that massive explosion. I'm gonna go into the woods alone and wait for that guy."

"Are you crazy?" Jeremy gasped.

"I'll be fine. The entire woods is covered by shadows so I'll stand a good fighting chance. You need to go and see if the explosion had anything to do with anyone who has an ability." Ashley and Jeremy stared at each other for a few long moments in silence, Jeremy sighing in defeat as he nodded.

"Fine. But if anything gets out of hand, call me." Ashley nodded at her brother's words, watching as he walked away. Ashley turned her attention back towards the woods and walked through the graveyard, the brunette finding the path from her dream that led into the woods.

"Here goes nothing..." Ashley whispered, walking into the woods alone. She didn't know how long she walked for after venturing away from the path, but after awhile she came across a fallen tree which she instantly recognized from her dream, remembering that she was standing in front of it when the jet black wolf was replaced by the male teen. The brunette quickly took out her phone and went onto the internet, looking up the meaning for a black wolf or dog.

The symbolism of a black wolf is aggressive danger. Typically Indian lore states that any wolf in a dream is a bad omen, particularly because of the representation of their soul. They are perceived as majestic yet feared animals and are typically a sign of death and misfortune.

"Well that's just great..." Ashley growled as she put her phone away, remembering that Jeremy was trying to protect her from the other male. She had a feeling that a fight was going to breakout between the male and her if he showed, to which Ashley willed shadows to dance around both of her hands as she waited with caution.

Caroline and Alex
New York City
Manhattan

As Caroline sat at her table and ate her breakfast she noticed a male with blonde hair sitting at the corner of the room with a hat on his head, his face looking towards the wall so Caroline couldn't see his face. Caroline didn't pay this much attention as she took a sip from her drink, the blonde having no idea that the male was her brother Alex.

"Hey, I'm Blaise." A male said after sitting at the same table as Caroline, the blonde looking at him with caution. Caroline didn't say anything at first as she watched him unscrew the lid of his water bottle and poured a little bit onto the table. Blaise then put his hand over the water as Caroline's cautious expression turned to one of wonder, Blaise blocking the view of water from everyone else besides Caroline. She watched in amazement as he took control of the water, levitating it, and then making it spin in the air.

"Y-you just..." Caroline whispered, locking her eyes with Blaise.

"You aren't the only one with gifts." Blaise whispered to her, "A group of people called The Company are after you. I find people with gifts, and help keep them safe."

"I know they're after me, and not only because I have an ability." Caroline paused, the blonde taking a deep breath. "It's because the President is my dad... I'm Caroline."

Caroline tore her eyes away from Blaise and looked towards the water, pointing her finger out and had the very tip touch the water. After a couple of seconds it began to slowly freeze, Caroline giving a small smile as the water turned completely into ice.

"You're not the only one who can do things with water." Caroline whispered, the smile still on her face. After a few seconds her smile faded however, dropping her hand back onto the table. "You said that you help people with abilities... I don't think it's such a good idea if you to help me. I'm the President's daughter, so everyone is looking for me... I would only put you in danger."

Caroline felt the ground suddenly begin to shake as she looked around in alarm, the sound of the windows shattering then being heard. It happened so fast that Caroline didn't have time to process it as darkness suddenly consumed the entire bagel shop, the blonde expecting to be hit with shards of glass but it never happened. After a few moments the darkness suddenly went away as the glass fell to the floor, Caroline seeing that a girl with long brown hair was controlling the shadows.

"You're one of them!" said the woman on the other side of the counter, her finger pointing right at the brunette. "You're one of the freaks! I'm calling The Company!" The brunette along with a male teen suddenly left, Caroline quickly standing up and looking around the shop. It was then that she fully caught sight of the male who had been sitting in the corner, her jaw clenching.

"I'm sorry." Caroline said to Blaise as she looked towards him. "I have to go." Caroline then quickly left the shop, her brother Alex following right behind.

"Do you know how much of a pain you are?" Alex growled as he caught up with Caroline a few blocks away from the bagel shop, shoving his sister into a dark alleyway.

"You're the one who keeps following me!" Caroline growled back as she backed in deeper into the alley, her back hitting a wall of a building which prevented her to move any further. "How did you even find me?"

"I paid your little friend from Texas a visit. Her mind was so easy to read." Alex responded as Caroline stood there frozen.

"I swear if you had hurt her..."

"I didn't hurt her." Alex chuckled, pulling out a handgun from his belt and pointed it at Caroline. "I killed her." Caroline felt the tears sting her eyes as she fought them back, staring at her brother coldly.

"Are you going to kill your own sister too?"

"If you refuse to come back home with me, then yes." Alex responded.

"I'm never coming home. Don't you get it? I don't want to be part of a family that captures innocent people and experiments on them!" Caroline shouted, the tears in her eyes sliding down her cheeks.

"So you're really not going to come home?" The gun in Alex's hand began to shake, the two siblings staring at each other.

"No." Caroline said in a flat tone, to which Alex pulled the trigger. The bullet shot forward and hit Caroline dead center in the stomach, the blonde collapsing on the cold ground as she gasped for air. The pain was excruciating, Caroline trying her best not to scream. Alex then shot her again, this time in the chest where the bullet missed her heart by only a fraction of an inch. The male then ran from the scene, leaving his younger sister to bleed out as she fell unconscious.