Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 02-08-2007, 03:03 AM
free2rhyme Offline

Send a message via AIM to free2rhyme
Default Have you ever thought that you were to good?

I'm not saying that I am to good for any of you ion this very fine website but I am a little bit tired of people thinking up great ideas for a Role Play and in little more then a week it falls through and dies. But here I will do everything in my power to keep a Role Play alive unless their is an unanimous vote of over 3/4 of the people on this thread. So don't worry about if you go on a vacation for 3 weeks and come back, it will most likely be here.

Last edited by free2rhyme; 02-08-2007 at 03:10 AM.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:37 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Have you ever thought that you were to good?

Firat, I agree with you in every way. Second, this does not belong on this bard, or any board for that matter. And finally, unanimous means everyone votes for the same thing, so if it's only 3/4 of the people, it's not unanimous.
Old 02-08-2007, 12:34 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi
Default Re: Have you ever thought that you were to good?

Can a mod please lock this?