Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 01-30-2007, 11:49 PM
Deoxysfan3 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default RP Training Center Ideas

I know that this has been tried about 100 times, but trust me. With the WARS and the newbies coming in that don't have a clue about how to role-play, we need this badly. I have made two training centers for Team Rocket before, but I desprately need some help in making this. I hope you give constructive ideas and I will keep all your ideas here on the front page so that every knows what the heck is going on.

Ideas so far

1. Get some graders to grade rpers proformance.

Last edited by Deoxysfan3; 01-31-2007 at 02:00 AM.
Old 01-31-2007, 12:03 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott
Default Re: RP Training Center Ideas

Honestly enough, if anyone was to head this, it should be a respectable mature RP great. There is only one person, Neo. The man can explain the different RPers and what they do, explain how they work and what works for them. Or you could interview various RPers about what they do and how they do it.

ORRR you could get someone to "grade" someone's RP like they would an URPG story.

Many ways.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 01-31-2007, 12:14 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

Something like this was almost started by Sky Girl, but I'm not sure if it's still being worked on or not. But yeah, I think Neo would be great at organizing something like this, too. I mean, look at what he's done with the War roleplays, Tides of Darkness, ect...

Old 01-31-2007, 01:40 AM
Deoxysfan3 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Well, you can't have only one person. Plus, he is busy most of the time. We need different people.