Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 01-21-2007, 05:33 PM
Pokedude1231 Offline

Default Is it worth buying?

I've heard some bad stuff bout' PKMN B(Blue)M(Mystery)D(Dungeon). But I'm lookin' fer sometin' to keep me occupied till' 4/22 (The release date for D/P) So is it a good game or not
Old 01-21-2007, 05:42 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco
Default Re: Is it worth buying?

Sadly, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is NOT a good game, no matter how many fans here tell you otherwise. The plots stupid, it isn't fun, and the music is worse than Cher.
Old 01-21-2007, 05:46 PM
lilbabydino Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to lilbabydino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer Marco View Post
Sadly, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is NOT a good game, no matter how many fans here tell you otherwise. The plots stupid, it isn't fun, and the music is worse than Cher.
I disagree. Personally, I think it's a great game, and I don't really class myself as a "fan". I'm not sure if it gets boring nearer the end though, but I could keep going through dungeons till DP comes out. ;P
Old 01-21-2007, 06:32 PM
Pokedude1231 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbabydino View Post
I disagree. Personally, I think it's a great game, and I don't really class myself as a "fan". I'm not sure if it gets boring nearer the end though, but I could keep going through dungeons till DP comes out. ;P
As long as it's hard to beat. I am cursed with a V-Game gift. I masterred Pokemon Ranger... 2 days after I got it. I'm talking about catching every pokemon, doing every mission (including Ranger Net missions such as the Manaphy Egg mission) Some call it a gift. But when you can't find a ga,e to keep you occupied you more than a day or so *sigh* Pokemon Daimond/Pearl will change that thou. I can't wait till it comes out
Old 01-21-2007, 07:20 PM
Hoshika Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokedude1231 View Post
I've heard some bad stuff bout' PKMN B(Blue)M(Mystery)D(Dungeon). But I'm lookin' fer sometin' to keep me occupied till' 4/22 (The release date for D/P) So is it a good game or not
If you're willing to find something to really beat, then PMD might be it. As some of the players said, you have to get EVERY Pokémon to level 100, and you have to get all the Unown, and a bunch of other stuff.
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Old 01-21-2007, 09:14 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

Quote:
As long as it's hard to beat. I am cursed with a V-Game gift. I masterred Pokemon Ranger... 2 days after I got it. I'm talking about catching every pokemon, doing every mission (including Ranger Net missions such as the Manaphy Egg mission) Some call it a gift. But when you can't find a ga,e to keep you occupied you more than a day or so *sigh* Pokemon Daimond/Pearl will change that thou. I can't wait till it comes out
Its not that your the master at games, its that those games are for 8 years olds.
Old 01-21-2007, 11:47 PM
Pokedude1231 Offline

Not just that one Digimon World DS, AC:WW, Nintendogs, etc

PS: My grandmother picked me up and took me to go get it a while ago. I havent started yet, still trying to ba a Cubone
Old 01-22-2007, 07:18 PM
dragonite rulez Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to dragonite rulez
Talking Re: Is it worth buying?

mystery dungeon is a great game it is definately worth buying

Credit to kaze megami for the avatar and sig He rocks He rulez
Old 01-22-2007, 07:31 PM
kingdack Offline
Banned

no i didnt think it met except tashios i found it no where near as good as ruby but i will still buy diamond
Old 01-23-2007, 06:48 PM
E C Offline

If you have bought Nintendo DS, without any games, this game might be good. The good thing is that you can't really go "clear" the game. You can go through all the missions, but you don't end, you just get bored after a while.

I'd rather choose this instead of something else, but if you haven't got DS yet, there's other consoles you might want to choose.
Old 01-23-2007, 07:39 PM
pichu757 Offline

PMD is a long and fun game it is somtimes hard and sometimes easy (depends what Lv. you are) but I think it's worth buying
Old 01-23-2007, 11:06 PM
Azumao Offline
That Whiscash Freak
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Azumao Send a message via MSN to Azumao

Quote:
Not just that one Digimon World DS, AC:WW, Nintendogs, etc

PS: My grandmother picked me up and took me to go get it a while ago. I havent started yet, still trying to ba a Cubone
How do you master Nintendogs?

Anyway, I have it and it's okay. It was fun at the beginning, and it is a nice concept, but I don't think that it was carried out well. The game gets repetitive, and the storyline is wacko. It's definitely not a waste of money, I'd just rather play Zelda.
Old 01-24-2007, 05:07 AM
risrilla Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to risrilla Send a message via Yahoo to risrilla

I think it's a great game. Totally worth buying. It'll surely keep you occupied until 4/22. (Actually, maybe longer. It takes really long to beat the whole game)
Old 01-24-2007, 05:38 AM
lugia_ho-oh Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to lugia_ho-oh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer Marco View Post
It's not worth 30 bucks, but if yo happen to find it on sale like I did.... When you're playing it, it's really addicting, but after you've beaten it (which it's a realitively short game) it's really boring. I love the plaot, but I could'nt play it again. When bought the game, I was thinking it would last me untill Diamond came out, but it won't trust me.