Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-20-2007, 01:25 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: Yugioh: The Dark Deliverence War

OOC:

Keep the other RP chit chat in the PMs or where ever that is suppose to be. Ok Eevees and Cipher?

Aces. Do you think we need a discussion thread for this RP? Just an idea.

IC:

"Armed Dragon lv5 attack with Razor Arms!"

A huge red and brown dragon was spinning his arms to attack. Micheal decided to use the effect of his trap to protech the monster he had on the field. He at once took a major lifepoint lost.

"Armed Dragon lv3 attack with Dyo Punch!"

A small yellow dragon with a horn on its head then began to rapidly punch Mihceal's monster until it was destoryed and sent to the graveyard.

MIcheal wiped his head. There was a bead of sweat running down his forehead. He then closed his eyes and refocus on the duel at hand. He was low on lifepoints and his opponet was taking the upperhand in the duel. Micheal had just witness the Armed Dragon lv5 attack MIcheal's life points directly because Micheal had allowed him to do that. He was able to activate Toon defense to make its attack his life points directly. Still that didn't save his Gemini Elf from the Armed Dragon lv3 that was equipped with Horn of the Unicorn and was recieving a power boost from Banner of Couarge.

The person that Micheal was dueling then said, "Now I tribute my Armed Dragon lv5 for the better model. Armed Dragon lv7. In the next turn your butt is mines."

MIcheal shurrged and said, "Doesn't matter kid. I only let you do that. What I have plan next is going to end this duel and soon you will see the light like they all do." At once Micheal activate his trap. Call of the Haunted. "I return Toon Goblin Attack Force." At once many green cartoon drawn goblins with funny looking armor appear.

"I end my turn." said the proud armed dragon duelist.

Micheal shurgged and drew his card. He had less then 1000 lifepoints left but the card he drew didn't matter because he had a card in his hand that would win him the duel. His opponet could be taken down with just one attack from his monster if this works.

"There is no point in winning this for you. YOu have a useless monster who can't attack because you don't even have Toon World. Its over." said the overhappy duelist.

MIcheal shurgged and said, "This should do. I remove five cards from play to activate Toon Kingdom. That should cover for my missing Toon World."

The duelist looked at Micheal with an afraid look. He then said, "I have something to stop you!"

"Royal Decree." said Micheal. He been preparing for a while to attack."

The duelist looked scared and just froze. It looked like he was staring into some distance item.

MIcheal then said, "Finish him Toon Goblin. Toon Rampage! Show this fool the light." At once the Toon Golbins pulled out clubs from nowhere and jumped at the duelist and in brightly colored stars and smoke they attack him directly. Soon the monsters disappeared and the duel was over.

Micheal then walked over to this opponet once his duel disk was off and saw the look at the person's face. The duelist then said, "Where the light go? The light? Where is it?"

Micheal walked away. He could tell that the person didn't see the light. Something was wrong and he had a guess. "It must be that time again. The time." MIcheal just left the duelist there lying in defeat.

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 01-20-2007, 11:01 AM
Lusitania Offline

What was that?
Old 01-20-2007, 02:29 PM
silent pokemon master Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to silent pokemon master

ooc:sorry i was'nt posting a lot has been post while i wasn't around

Atem gazed at him...It took him time to relize that to duel him as yugi he would have to talk like yugi" I accept"Atem said gruffly.He gazed at his duel disk his own life power was low he had time for a duel.A quick one enyway.My deck it's the same one as battle city and the rest but it's changed if i am to convince this guy that i am indid yugi then i must duel as the King of games.

ooc:sorry for short post but ere's the reply to your post eveeking don't you thing atem should win so it shows he is a good duelist good enough to be in the hope for light or whatever?

I'm alway's ready for a battle.I'm also the proud owner of a fire gym in the Mowtown Cup
Old 01-20-2007, 03:16 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

OOC: Okay, A. yes, you will win, B. It's Hope Searchers, we don't like the light, remember, and C. You're still having a lot of trouble with run-on sentences.

IC: "Alright then, "Yugi", get your game on!" Nate took up his Duel Disk, and loaded his deck, while Yugi had his Duel Disk already. "I'll go first." He drew a card and looked at his hand. "Alright, I'll activate a field spell called City of the Ancients. It increases the Attack and Defense Points of any monster with the word Ancient in it. I can also bring one monster from my deck to my hand with the word Ancient in it as long as it's level is four or less every turn that I don't have a monster on my field. So now I'll bring in my Ancient Cherub, and summon it to the field."

Name: Ancient Cherub
Attack: 1000+500
Defense: 1000+500
Level: 3
Type: Fairy
Attribute: Light

Effect: Sacrifice this monster during the End Phase of your turn to increase your Life Points by this monsters Attack Points.

"And that will end my turn."
Old 01-20-2007, 03:26 PM
Ace Strife Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: I guess we could make a discussion thread for this.

IC:
Society of Light HQ

Cyrus looked out his window to see Micheal beat the duelist. He clapped with enjoyment. " Very good! He has become powerful. " He then opened the window and yelled to him. " Come up here Micheal! I want to have a duel with you! " Cyrus then sat down and began thinking about how he would ultimately destroy the world.
Old 01-20-2007, 04:01 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

ooc:can we use made up cards i mean not uber cards that win the duel instantly but just other normal cards?

"i've seen better."Atem said to himself.He drew a card it was a spell card titled warrior curse.Good good, Atem thought to himself.He played out a card known as celtic gaurdian to go

Name:celtic gaurdian,
Attack: 1400,
Defense:1200,
Level: 4,
Type: warrior,
Attribute: Earth.

"Next to make this more interesting i use the spell card known as 'soul exchange'

Name:soul exchange,
Type: normal
Effect:Select 1 monster on your oppenents side of the field. when you offer you to tribute a monster offer your oppenents instead.During this turn you cannot do your battle phase.

"I exchange your anciant charub to summun my dark magician girl to the field."Atem said

Name:Dark Magicain Girl
Attack: 2000
Defense:1700,
Level: 6,
Type: spellcaster
Attribute: Dark
Effect:Increase this card's attact by 300 points for every Dark magicain and/or magcian of dark choes in each players graveyard

"Unfortuantly i can't attact this turn otherwise it's your move"Atem said

ooc:how many lifepoints do we have?

I'm alway's ready for a battle.I'm also the proud owner of a fire gym in the Mowtown Cup
Old 01-20-2007, 05:19 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

OOC: 4000 at the start, post how many life points you have at the beggining of each post.

LP: 4000

"Not half bad. I draw." Nate drew a card and smiled. "I activate one of my favorite cards. It's called Seal of the Ancients, and here's how it works. It's a ritual spell card, but I don't need the card in my hand to activate, and it stays on the field for the entire duel. Next I activate City of the Ancients special effect, and bring my Ancient Monk of Darkness to my hand. Now I'll sacrifice it along with my another one from my hand with the effect of my seal, so that I can summon my Norandus, Ancient Preist of Darkness!"

Name: Norandus, Ancient Priest of Darkness

Attack: 3000+500
Defense: 3000+500
level: 7
Type: Spellcaster

Effect: This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of Seal of the Ancients, and the owner of this card must pay 500 life points on summoning. If this monster attacks a monster in defense position with less defense points than this monster, deal the remainder as Battle Damage to the opponents life points.

LP: 3500

"Next I activate my Ancient Necromancers Staff. It gives my priest a bonus 500 attack points...

Attack: 3000+1000
Defense: 3000+1000

and it allows me to revive one monster in my Graveyard as a Zombie monster for one turn, so I'll revive my Ancient Cherub. Oh, and it gives the revived monster 500 bonus points from when it was destroyed as well, so

Name: Ancient Cherub
Attack: 1000+1000
Defense: 1000+1000
Level: 3
Type: Zombie

Effect: Sacrifice this monster during the End Phase of your turn to increase your Life Points by this monsters Attack Points.

Now, I'll attack your Dark Magician Girl with my Ancient Priest, and your Celtic Guardian with my pumped up Cherub.

OOC: Just to save you the calculations, that's 2600 LP damage

BIC: And now to end my turn, I'll sacrifice my Cherub to activate it's effect, so I get 2000 LP back.

LP: 5500
Your LP: 1400
Old 01-20-2007, 08:11 PM

Society of Light HQ

Micheal looked at the fallen duelist and wonder what was the point of him coming here. Still MIcheal guess he was one of the Hope Searchers who still believe in something that doesn't exist. Micheal then heard the voice that belonged to the Society's Leader, Cyrus. "Come up here Micheal! I want to have a duel with you!"

MIcheal looked up at the leader and nodded. Micheal couldn't denine an audience with the leader of the Light. He hadn't had a decently hard duel since the first time he dueled Cyrus so maybe this would be the day where it won't be like the first time. Micheal was walking up the stairs to see Master Cyrus. Micheal was going have to ask him some things that were going on about the 'Light'. He need something to be clear and the best way to get answers was a duel with him.

Micheal walked into the area belonging to Cyrus and said, "Yes Sir Cyrus. It is about time for a good challenge right? Also if you don't mind maybe we can discuss a few things as in the stats of the." MIcheal paused and place his deck into the duel disk. "The 'LIght'."

Old 01-21-2007, 12:11 AM
rufus6june Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OCC: Eevee can James duel Nate for pratice after this duel, or we can get a call saying the society is atacking or we get the call after the duel. Id like to duel though. Heres a card you can use that James Father, James the first desighned:
Name: Acients Discovery
Spell Card
When this card is activated add one monster with Acient in its name too your hand.

Look: Shows a man in the basic adventurer cloths(you know that guy in the hat and the tan cloths) Hes looking at all the anceints there.

"Way too go!" said James, he looked at rob and the guard around there. "If you didnt know, Nate uses a group of legendary and exremely rare cards called anceints. Theres only like 1 copy of each, my father made a card too support them when he first met nate"

^credit too shiny loser^
Old 01-21-2007, 12:39 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

OOC: We're gonna have to do the Society attacking thing, cause it's no fun if I'm in every duel. Alright, we need a rule here then. If there's an NPC duelist, someone from that persons side, of the actual persons choice, will taker his place. For instance, when Rufus duels, he'll choose either Ace or Charizard Mike to take that duelists place.

IC: "Yes, that's right, I do. This deck belonged to my father, the Legendary third King of Games, a legend, said to be better than the first two, Yugi Mouto and Jaden Yuki, combined. And he gave me his deck when I left for Duel Academy. Of course, that was before Cyrus destroyed it." And then Nate got quite. He didn't like talking about Duel Academy.
Old 01-21-2007, 01:18 AM
Ace Strife Offline
Elite Trainer

Society of Light HQ

Cyrus put his deck into his duel disk and it sprang open. " During the duel, you may ask anything you like. " Cyrus drew five cards and said calmly, " I'll begin! ''

" For my first turn, I will set this monster face-down and set two cards f/d. That will be all. " He looked at Micheal and asked, " So what would you like to talk about? "
Old 01-21-2007, 01:39 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

OOC: Ooooh, this will be good while we wait for Silent. Hey Rufus, grab some popcorn, wouldya?
Old 01-21-2007, 07:12 AM

Society of Light HQ

" During the duel, you may ask anything you like. " said Cyrus as he drew his five cards. " I'll begin! '' He then place a monster card facedown and set two facedowns. Cyrus then said, " For my first turn, I will set this monster face-down and set two cards facedown. That will be all. "He then looked up from his cards and asked MIcheal, " So what would you like to talk about?"

MIcheal drew his five cards then drew an extra one for his turn draw. At once Micheal activated the first magic card of the duel. "Toon Table of Context. Allows me to search my deck for any card that has toon in its name."

Toon Table of Contents
Magic
Effect: Add 1 card from your Deck to your hand that includes "Toon" in its card name, or is named "Manga Ryu-Ran.

Micheal then search his deck for a toon monster and then shuffle his deck. He then activated another card and said, "Now I going to activate the same card again." He activated another Toon Table of Contents and did the same process again. He now had the cards he needed to get a good advantage in the duel. Micheal then summond one card face up, "Toon Goblin Attack Force in attack mode." At once a small army of green cartoon goblins appeared looking like they were ready to play instead of fighting.

Name: Toon Goblin Attack Force
Attack: 2400
Defense: 0
level: 4
Type: Warrior/Toon
Attribute: Earth
Effect: This card cannot attack during the turn that it is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If "Toon World" is on your side of the field and your opponent does not control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If this card attacks, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase, and you cannot change this Battle Position until the end of your next turn.

MIcheal then place three cards facedown and said, "Now I set three cards face down and end my turn." Micheal had to end his turn because he Toon monster couldn't attack in the same turn it was summoned so he waited. He then said during the break period to asked, "Its about the 'Light'. Is it that time again?"

OOC:

If you had any cards to counter the summoning of my Toon Goblin then I guess we can come up with something. Eirther way I was going to set three fds.

Old 01-21-2007, 11:05 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

LP:1400

"You think i'm scared by your move you have just summuned a incredbly powerfull monster,so what?"Atem said"My draw.Atem drew the card known as reverse effect."You must feel that i'm losing arn't i?"Atem said mockingly."Now i use the field card known as 'the pharohs tomb'" what it allows me to do is to summun eny monster that is below level 6 from my hand once at the beggining of my turn in the middle of my turn(battle phase) and my end, and know i also play the card swords of reveling light it dos'nt let you attact me for 3 turns.Also i would like to summon my first monster i summon Queens knight and know i go to my middle turn i summon Kings knight and you know what happens know?I get to to summun Jacks kinght due to kings knight effect

Name: kings knight
attact:1600
Deffense:1400
level:4
type:warrior
attribute:light
effect:Whilst Queens knight is on your side of your field,and this card was summuned,you can special summen Jacks knight

name:Queens knight
attact:1500
deffense:1600
level:4

name:Jacks knight
attact:1900
deffense:1000
level:5

"Now i know i know these are nothing to be to your monster are they?Well these 3 arn't but i know one card that can take you out it's known as THE WINGED DRAGON OF RA"Atem said lifting the very card out of his hand
"I sacrifice Queens knight, Jacks knight and kings knight to summun the winged dragon of ra"Atem said.A giant yellow orb appeared in front of them"Don't worry i know what to say so that you perish in front of this almighty beast

Almighty protector of the sun and sky, I beg of thee, please heed my cry.

Transform thyself from orb of light and bring me victory in this fight.
I beseech thee, grace our humble game.
But first I shall...call out thy name,
Winged Dragon of Ra!"

The orb broke to show out the one and only the winged dragon of ra!

name:winged dragon of ra
attact:???? ( number of attact is equal to the monsters used to summun it 1600+1900+1500=5000)
defense:????(equel to defense of of the monsters used to summun it 1400+1600+1000= 4000)
level:10
type:divine-beast
attribute:divine
effect:(not listed but i know them theres plenty if you want them i'll paste them in my next post)Spirts sing of a powerfull creature that rules all over the mystic.

"I end my turn also my fleid cad is destroyed but so was yours and your monster was also cut back on 500 life points"

ooc: this is gonna be so much fun when he is gonna attact he is not going to know that if a special effect is in play also ra is not effected by spells , traps or monster effects only monster attacts

Old 01-21-2007, 12:54 PM
rufus6june Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

occ: I dont get too use the popcorn . Anways Ill just duel an npc that nobody will play. Such as a guard or when the society atacks I duel one right away. So we will end this with a group of societys comeing in the doors, and Ill get a cell phone call.

"This looks this is not over" said James.

^credit too shiny loser^