Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-19-2007, 02:41 PM
Ace Strife Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Yugioh: The Dark Deliverence War

Sign-ups are still open! I will let one of the members begin.
Old 01-19-2007, 04:06 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Yugioh: The Dark Deliverence War

Nate made his way through the tunnels, moving as quickly as he could and being as quite as possible. He looked over his shoulders often to make sure he wasn't being followed. Finally, after an hour of moving, he reached the base, deep within the sewer systems. There hisa comrades waited for him to give his report.
Old 01-19-2007, 04:13 PM
Ace Strife Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: Okay, that was a decent post. Just make them about 2-3 sentences longer.

IC:

Society of Light HQ

I looked into my light crystal and saw that the Egyptian Gods were wreaking havoc over the ocean. " Good! My plan is almost complete! " I said with an evil smile. I had re-created the Society about three years ago and I was already the most powerful duelist in the world. Anyone who lost, became of of us. " Now I must wait for my greatest student so I can give him something. "
Old 01-19-2007, 04:42 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Nate stepped in to the headquarters, where his fellow Hope Searcher waited. At the moment, there were only 2 of them. Nate himself, and James Monotoria. The rest were all off doing various things for the cause. Nate went over to James
"James, I've got big news about the Society of Light. I found a way to resist them, that even they don't know! For this one month, the power of the light is weakened. Just for this one month, Cyrus and his goons can't turn us if we lose to them!"

OOC: Silent, I left you out for a reason. I want to see how the Pharoah gets to join.
Old 01-19-2007, 05:48 PM
silent pokemon master Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to silent pokemon master

ooc: np i'm good with these kind of things rmemeber the mewtwo thing

Atem gazed out of the anciant egyptian land it was being rebuilt after zorks attacts but it was not perfect...."My pharoh all the milleneum items have been found once again should i show them to you?"A man in very rich clothes dressed elgantly said

"Yes the items are very important"Atem said calmly....The man walked out ready to bring out a sack with the items in...

"ARghh my puzzle it's its telling me something what what is this maddness"Atem said.A bright light shone out in front of him a dienty he had saw before appeared to him

"Atem you must use the puzzle....use the gods.....and more the power of all the items to bring you into the futre"The mystical god said...It dissapeared into the light Atem was on the ground clutching his heart breaving heavily

"My leige what happened"The man who was in blue asked carrying a fine purple sack which contained all the items,Atem got to his feat went to the sack and held it it if what Osiris said was true then he would need to go back to the present.Maybe Jaden Jaden Yuki is still therethe pharoh wondered.He closed his eyes he focused on what he was going to do.He re-opened his eyes everything was different.....Where where is everything e saw what looked to be an nearby building he entered the building....

"Excuse me sir can you tell me what a 'hope searcher' is and also why this era is so different i think you may know me i'm yugi mouto"Atem said

ooc:cant use his real name :P they would think he is chatting crap! and he looks like yugi enyway

I'm alway's ready for a battle.I'm also the proud owner of a fire gym in the Mowtown Cup
Old 01-19-2007, 06:00 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

OOC: Okay Silent, I'm am going to teach a lesson about run-on sentences. Here are a few run-on sentences:
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent pokemon master View Post
Atem gazed out of the anciant egyptian land it was being rebuilt after zorks attacts but it was not perfect...."My pharoh all the milleneum items have been found once again should i show them to you?"A man in very rich clothes dressed elgantly said.
Now, here is that same idea, revised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent pokemon master View Post
Atem gazed out of the anciant egyptian land. It was being rebuilt after zorks attacts, but it was not perfect...."My pharoh all the milleneum items have been found once again. Should i show them to you?"A man in very rich clothes dressed elgantly said.
Do you understand it now?

IC: Nate's earpeice went off.
"Sir, we have something to report." The guard said with a sort of thankful tone in his voice.
"What is it guard?" Nate asked. This had to be big for him to be contacting the leader of the Searchers.
"We have a teenage boy here who claims to know about the Searchers. And that's not all. He claims to be Yugi Mouto, the first King of Games. He even looks like him."
"That's impossible. Yugi Mouto's been dead since Cyrus Yuki took over. Cyrus took him out himself! And even so, how can he know about us. Our stuff doesn't even get in the papers it's so small time! Send him down, bound, gagged, and in chains."
Old 01-19-2007, 07:12 PM
Ace Strife Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: You got that right Eevee! Cyrus did destroy Yugi along with Duel Academy.
Old 01-19-2007, 07:23 PM
silent pokemon master Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to silent pokemon master

"What is this"Atem cried.Men dressed in black were hurrying towards Atem, he checked his wrist.His duel disk was still there."Well if that's still there i guess i can call my monster" Atem said to himself.He reached for his duel disk there were still his favourite deck he drew out a card.It was Kings knight, Atem summened it.A man dressed in rich cloths appeared armed with a sword and a very sturdy looking sheild.One of them men said"How can they be real arn't they supposed to be holograms".Atem thought to himself.My dueldisk differs to the one in this realm it can summun real monsters i best be carefull.Atem looked around as his King Knight was busy taking out the men...

I'm alway's ready for a battle.I'm also the proud owner of a fire gym in the Mowtown Cup
Old 01-19-2007, 07:31 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

OOC: Still having trouble with those run-on sentences there

IC: "Sir, he's fighting us. He has a Shadow Duel Disk. However, the power appears to be low. His shadow monster is very weak. It won't be able to take much, and then it won't summon Shadow monsters anymore."
"Hmmm. I think I'll handle him myself." Nate replied. "Stand your ground. I'm coming back up."
Old 01-19-2007, 07:48 PM
rufus6june Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

occ: Yippe its now begun

IC:

"Nate, theres alot of society of light problems, going all over the place scattering the world, Ive made my deck better not too bad but theres still some problems in are base, Ive told some guards too make sure not a single society member ever sees the base" said James.

^credit too shiny loser^
Old 01-19-2007, 08:32 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

"Excellent work. And now that the Society is vulnerable, we can duel them risk free." Nate said. Then he made his way back up through the tunnels to wear the King's Knight fought off the guards. He saw a boy who did look a lot like Yugi in his younger years.
"Alright Mr. Mouto, or whoever you are. You claim to be the first King of Games, let's see you prove it. I challenge you to a duel. Win or lose you still get to come down, but if I win, you come down a prisoner and you have to tell us the whole truth. If you win, we'll beleive whatever you tell us. Deal?"
Old 01-19-2007, 09:13 PM
Lusitania Offline

Sir, said RObert IF he really is the king of games he would not disagree to a two on one.
Old 01-19-2007, 09:19 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

OOC: Dude, the Shift key is not a toy.

IC: "Well Robert, you are right, but I want to test him personally. It used to be considered the greatest honor there was to duel the Yugi Mouto. I want to see what all the hype was about."
Old 01-19-2007, 09:25 PM
Lusitania Offline

Yes sir, the honor, but if it gets nasty I'll step in.
Old 01-19-2007, 09:30 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

"Fair enough. So, 'Yugi,' what's your answer?"

OOC: Okay Cipher, give Silent a chance to post.