Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Battles

Battles Pokemon battle results will be placed here, along with the money/prizes given.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #616  
Old 08-29-2008, 06:59 AM
Iridium's Avatar
Iridium Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: India
Posts: 4,712
Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Re: Reffing FAQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marth View Post
25.- Do you need to roll for accuracy if the user gets his Hypnosis bounced by Mirror Coat?
Yes, as if the enemy used it on you.
That should be Magic Coat not Mirror Coat.
__________________


<3
Reply With Quote
  #617  
Old 08-30-2008, 11:55 PM
Eraizaa-kun's Avatar
Eraizaa-kun Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere where there's cake...
Posts: 2,532
Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun
Default Re: Reffing FAQ

Hey, the new description for Fling in the Encyclopedia doesn't say what are the odds of the second effects happening. Do they all have 100% chance of happening or something?
Reply With Quote
  #618  
Old 08-31-2008, 12:31 AM
GreenRampage's Avatar
GreenRampage Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Not a fun place
Posts: 2,152
Send a message via AIM to GreenRampage
Default Re: Reffing FAQ

If a monster that's toxic'd uses Psycho shift on an opponent does the opponent take the same stage in toxic? or does it become a normal poison like synchronize?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #619  
Old 08-31-2008, 04:02 AM
Haze's Avatar
Haze Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 4,895
Send a message via AIM to Haze
Default Re: Reffing FAQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraizaa-kun View Post
Hey, the new description for Fling in the Encyclopedia doesn't say what are the odds of the second effects happening. Do they all have 100% chance of happening or something?
http://www.smogon.com/dp/moves/fling
That should answer your question, since its different effects for different items.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRampage View Post
If a monster that's toxic'd uses Psycho shift on an opponent does the opponent take the same stage in toxic? or does it become a normal poison like synchronize?
I would assume its Toxic, but I'm probably wrong :X
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyurgh View Post
Yeah, but if you switched places with Scarlett Johanssen, and then felt her up, wouldn't you just be playing with yourself?
Reply With Quote
  #620  
Old 08-31-2008, 05:12 AM
Eraizaa-kun's Avatar
Eraizaa-kun Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere where there's cake...
Posts: 2,532
Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun
Default Re: Reffing FAQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy231 View Post
http://www.smogon.com/dp/moves/fling
That should answer your question, since its different effects for different items.
Actually, that's the source of my question. It lists several effects, but it doesn't say what are the chances of them happening. That's why I'm asking if it's a 100% chance.
Reply With Quote
  #621  
Old 08-31-2008, 05:43 AM
Haze's Avatar
Haze Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 4,895
Send a message via AIM to Haze
Default Re: Reffing FAQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraizaa-kun View Post
Actually, that's the source of my question. It lists several effects, but it doesn't say what are the chances of them happening. That's why I'm asking if it's a 100% chance.
Oh, I would think 100%, but again, I'm probably wrong since I fail.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyurgh View Post
Yeah, but if you switched places with Scarlett Johanssen, and then felt her up, wouldn't you just be playing with yourself?
Reply With Quote
  #622  
Old 08-31-2008, 05:26 PM
DaRkUmBrEoN's Avatar
DaRkUmBrEoN Offline
M.D.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Holland
Posts: 7,874
Send a message via AIM to DaRkUmBrEoN Send a message via Yahoo to DaRkUmBrEoN
Default Re: Reffing FAQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraizaa-kun View Post
Actually, that's the source of my question. It lists several effects, but it doesn't say what are the chances of them happening. That's why I'm asking if it's a 100% chance.
Smogon doesn't list a percentage, so 100% is a safe bet.

Also:
If a move does more damage than the remaining HP of the enemy, the recoil damage if any won't be the amount of damage the move can do total, but the amount of HP remaining.

So say a move does 150 HP damage, but the mon only has 100 HP left. Recoil won't be 1/4th of 150, but 1/4th of 100 HP.

It sounds ridiculous that you'd get hit back for more than the mon can actually take. Someone try it out on Shoddy.

-]DU[-
__________________

Near a tree by a river, there's a hole in the ground.
Where an old man of Aran goes around and around
Reply With Quote
  #623  
Old 08-31-2008, 10:25 PM
Haze's Avatar
Haze Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 4,895
Send a message via AIM to Haze
Default Re: Reffing FAQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRkUmBrEoN View Post
Smogon doesn't list a percentage, so 100% is a safe bet.

Also:
If a move does more damage than the remaining HP of the enemy, the recoil damage if any won't be the amount of damage the move can do total, but the amount of HP remaining.

So say a move does 150 HP damage, but the mon only has 100 HP left. Recoil won't be 1/4th of 150, but 1/4th of 100 HP.

It sounds ridiculous that you'd get hit back for more than the mon can actually take. Someone try it out on Shoddy.

-]DU[-
It's remaing HP, or so I've always been told and seen.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyurgh View Post
Yeah, but if you switched places with Scarlett Johanssen, and then felt her up, wouldn't you just be playing with yourself?
Reply With Quote
  #624  
Old 09-01-2008, 08:21 AM
Iridium's Avatar
Iridium Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: India
Posts: 4,712
Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Re: Reffing FAQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy231 View Post
It's remaing HP, or so I've always been told and seen.
Yeah, it's remaining HP, just checked it on the game.
__________________


<3
Reply With Quote
  #625  
Old 09-09-2008, 07:20 AM
Eraizaa-kun's Avatar
Eraizaa-kun Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere where there's cake...
Posts: 2,532
Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun
Default Re: Reffing FAQ

Hallo!


About Cherrim's Flower Gift ability. I find that it does different things everywhere I check, so, what does it really do on the URPG? (both single and double battles)
Reply With Quote
  #626  
Old 09-09-2008, 12:52 PM
Haze's Avatar
Haze Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 4,895
Send a message via AIM to Haze
Default Re: Reffing FAQ

Smogon says increases Attack and Sp Def by 50%, and does this to your partner also in double battles. I would go with that D:
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyurgh View Post
Yeah, but if you switched places with Scarlett Johanssen, and then felt her up, wouldn't you just be playing with yourself?
Reply With Quote
  #627  
Old 09-13-2008, 03:35 PM
Iridium's Avatar
Iridium Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: India
Posts: 4,712
Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Re: Reffing FAQ

http://www.psypokes.com/platinum/newmoves.php

Will these be available in the URPG?
__________________


<3
Reply With Quote
  #628  
Old 09-14-2008, 07:48 AM
SiberianTiger's Avatar
SiberianTiger Offline
Ultra RPG Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Unlike you, the real world
Posts: 6,661
Send a message via AIM to SiberianTiger
Default Re: Reffing FAQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokelord01 View Post
http://www.psypokes.com/platinum/newmoves.php

Will these be available in the URPG?
Yes, they will.

Also, Flower Gift appears to raise Attack and Special Attack.

Also, switching Pokemon does not activate Speed Boost.

Posting cause Eraizaa asked*

~Isaiah
__________________


URPG Stats Gone In Sixty Seconds
Legendary Traitor
[22:48] Zinata360: I got my avvie done
[22:49] Zinata360: May Norman, she'll eat your babies.
[22:49] TigerintheArk: Dude, that so fails. Doesn't fit at all.
[22:49] Zinata360: Fine, what should I make it say?
[22:49] Ultramr101: May Norman, she'll have your babies.
Ask Me To Ref

Last edited by SiberianTiger; 09-14-2008 at 08:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #629  
Old 09-14-2008, 02:46 PM
Haze's Avatar
Haze Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 4,895
Send a message via AIM to Haze
Default Re: Reffing FAQ

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45669

^List of known Tutor moves so far. I just thought I should show that D:
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyurgh View Post
Yeah, but if you switched places with Scarlett Johanssen, and then felt her up, wouldn't you just be playing with yourself?
Reply With Quote
  #630  
Old 09-14-2008, 04:06 PM
Dap04's Avatar
Dap04 Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: London
Posts: 286
Send a message via AIM to Dap04
Default Re: Reffing FAQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy231 View Post
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45669

^List of known Tutor moves so far. I just thought I should show that D:
Seems from that that Hypnosis accuracy gets lowered to 60% (from the few pages I read)- it will muck up a few sleep whores now- I think it is better with the lower accuracy.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com