Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 02-11-2007, 06:22 PM
Samus Aran Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Samus Aran Send a message via Yahoo to Samus Aran Send a message via Skype™ to Samus Aran
Default Re: The Dark Council

I love how R2 talks without really ever talking.

Old 02-13-2007, 05:13 AM
Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya Offline

Red face Re: The Dark Council

I wonder how human characters in the movies and games learn how to interpret the language of astro droids like R2 without the use of an interpreter. I wish I could learn lol
Formerly Sith_Lord_Darth_Krushya. I turned to the light side so I could be of better use to the community. I'm a Jedi Knight. My character's name is Goen-Tog Etya. First name, Goen-Tog (pronounced: Go-in, Tahg.) Last name Etya, (pronounced, et-yah). Play on words for "goin' ta get ya." You can either call me "Goen-Tog" or "Master Etya." LOL. Have a nice day.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:46 PM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok

i know how to speak many star wars languages
look at dis http://www.completewermosguide.com/
Old 02-13-2007, 09:54 PM
Samus Aran Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Samus Aran Send a message via Yahoo to Samus Aran Send a message via Skype™ to Samus Aran

oro?

what does this button doo?

Old 02-14-2007, 12:22 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Where's your TDC spirit? Put a link to TDC in your siggy like I did :P

Lawl, I just wanted to advertise my sexy sig a bit...
Old 02-14-2007, 11:26 PM
satanis666 Offline

Skylar
Lightsaber:Two single one green the other black
Starship:the cheeker flag{
Skylar's PokePet

puppy the level 65 Umbreon!
custom build}

this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmQvOyqNuBQ this is so my evi theme song if you not scared of anything look at the real video type Dir En Gray--Obscured tell me about that!

[IMG]pokemon sprites[/IMG]
Old 02-15-2007, 10:12 PM
Samus Aran Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rust View Post
Where's your TDC spirit? Put a link to TDC in your siggy like I did :P

Lawl, I just wanted to advertise my sexy sig a bit...
Lol.... i didn't know you liked grass so much! XD

Old 02-15-2007, 10:26 PM
Gamedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gamedude Send a message via MSN to Gamedude Send a message via Skype™ to Gamedude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post
i know how to speak many star wars languages
look at dis http://www.completewermosguide.com/
that is to funny. The lang. I want to learn is .... Ework

URPG STATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Khajmer View Post
Looks like Craig isn't the only one surfing PE2K while high as a kite.

Old 02-16-2007, 03:19 PM
Samus Aran Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

funny!

Lets learn mandalorian!!!

Old 02-16-2007, 06:01 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamusAran View Post
Lol.... i didn't know you liked grass so much! XD
Celebi's my favorite Pokemon because of its time traveling abilities...

Read the WAR Season 5 RP, then you'll know why.
Old 02-17-2007, 07:22 AM

OK here's a Star Wars question for you. Anakin Skywalker was the most powerful Force Sensitive in the movie series. Just before becoming Darth Vader and being put inside that life support suit we recognize as Vader's body.

In the conversations with Masters Yoda and Qui-Gon Jinn, we know that the Force comes from the midi-chlorians microscopic bacteria living in the cells of the body. In essence, the Force is a living energy that comes from life and has a will of it's own.

Bearing this in mind, if Vader is more machine than man, how can he still wield the force?

The only answer I can think of is that he can manipulate the Force in the little flesh he has left, the life force energy surrounding him, as well as perhaps the electro magnetic energy generated by machinery and his own life support system.

This seems like a plausible scenario to me. What do you think?
Formerly Sith_Lord_Darth_Krushya. I turned to the light side so I could be of better use to the community. I'm a Jedi Knight. My character's name is Goen-Tog Etya. First name, Goen-Tog (pronounced: Go-in, Tahg.) Last name Etya, (pronounced, et-yah). Play on words for "goin' ta get ya." You can either call me "Goen-Tog" or "Master Etya." LOL. Have a nice day.

Last edited by Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya; 02-18-2007 at 04:20 AM. Reason: spelling and grammar
Old 02-17-2007, 09:11 PM
Chim_Char Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_DarkNow View Post
OK here's a Star Wars question for you. Anakin Skywalker was the most powerful Force Sensitive in the movie series. Apon becoming Darth Vader and being put inside that life support suit we recognize as Vader's body.

In the conversations with Masters Yoda and Qui-Gonn Jin, we know that the Force comes from the midi-clorians micro-scopic bacteria living in the cells of the body. In essence, the Force is a living energy that comes from life a has a will of it's own.

Bearing this in mind, if Vader is more machine than man, how can he still wield the force?

The only answer I can think of is that he can manipulate the Force in the little flesh he has left, the life force energy surrounding him, as well as perhaps the electro magnetic energy generated by machinery and his own life support system.

This seems like a plausible scenario to me. What do you think?
in Shadows of the Empire, it describes how vaders anger is the only thing keeping him alive. and at one point he actually breaths on his own for a few seconds, however he begins to feel slight joy and immediatly requires assistance. Bearing that in mind, if we think about it, the midi-chlorians that you have inside of you arent the only things that allow you to use the force. as obi-wan said "The force is what gives a jedi his power, its an energy field surronding all living things" so perhaps jeid/sith can take that excess energy from non force users and use it for themselves.
Old 02-18-2007, 04:12 AM

Talking Re: The Dark Council

Ok thank you. So I'm thinking I (we) were right. That's cool.

Last edited by Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya; 02-18-2007 at 04:28 AM. Reason: more info,
Old 02-18-2007, 11:19 PM
Samus Aran Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

yah... and i think part of him is still organic ( and meatbag like) :P

Old 02-19-2007, 04:02 AM

I think so too. Vader's head and at least part of his torso are still flesh and blood. He still needs the suit to breathe at the end of Episode VI: Return of the Jedi and he dies shortly after having the mask removed. So at least his head and chest are still (meat bag like) as you say (lol)

I'm just really disappointed that we'll never see just how powerful Anakin could have become, given that he was conceived entirely out of midi-chlorians

Last edited by Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya; 02-19-2007 at 04:08 AM. Reason: spelling