Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 07-10-2004, 04:00 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Arrow Mixed Groups/Clubs Chit Chat

For all your more casual/smaller topics pertaining to your clubs, or the War, talk about them here! Updates may be posted from time to time.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.

Last edited by HKim; 05-07-2006 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Thread Merged
Old 07-13-2004, 05:02 PM
Techno Treecko Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Techno Treecko Send a message via Yahoo to Techno Treecko
Default Re: Message Pokemon Trivia

Heh, seems no one wants to judge it. The people want this form of trivia, yet they don't want to take care of it and run it. I guess they'll just have to live with the current trivia then until someone decides to run it.
Old 07-13-2004, 05:11 PM
mlugia Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to mlugia Send a message via MSN to mlugia

Dude, don't be a jackass. If you don't want to run it, don't post in here. I would run it, but that'd mean easy trivia questions and that I can't compete.

But hell.

Btw: You seem to have forgotten that some of the section judges were only gotten after Harry went around IMing people and asked for them to judge. Netbattle, for example. So unless you did go around personally asking everyone, I suggest you don't make a fool of yourself.

Application Form
Name: mlugia
Reason for Applying: Because everyone else is lazy and TT is being an ass about it and not wanting to apply even though he knows he can be a good triviamaster.
Credentials: None, but I'm sure I can give better questions than TT because TT doesn't want to run it.
Edit: Forgot to add that I can actually work hard and find questions that are hard to answer so it'd require brainwork instead of a good computer to earn my Trivia point :(
Also, I already Judge Netbattle, but since as Netbattle's judge, all I do is update the win count each week of battles done, it's not exactly the hardest job to do. It's not a competition based on bias, but rather on hard numbers, which is why doing Message Trivia on the side would be easy for me. Either you won or you lost, for both sections, that is.

So yes, make me Trivia quizmaster.

Last edited by mlugia; 07-13-2004 at 05:19 PM.
Old 07-13-2004, 05:24 PM
Zenaku Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Zenaku Send a message via MSN to Zenaku Send a message via Yahoo to Zenaku

lol Manas right TT, so dont try to deny it. :P

Name: DA
Reason for Applying: I'm better at asking Qs, than answering them.
Credentials: None, but i know a lot about the Anime, and Games.

As long as we continue to fight, and destroy, we are forever prisoners of our ignorance and foolishness; true 'freedom' does not exist
Old 07-13-2004, 05:25 PM
Techno Treecko Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Techno Treecko Send a message via Yahoo to Techno Treecko

Heh, notice how once I posted that people are applying though?
Old 07-13-2004, 05:46 PM
mlugia Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to mlugia Send a message via MSN to mlugia

You can't prove that I wouldn't have applied anyways ;)
Old 07-13-2004, 05:54 PM
Techno Treecko Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlugia
You can't prove that I wouldn't have applied anyways ;)
Heh, you're right, I cannot, but I can point out that both you and Darren posted very shortly after I did, complaining about my post, and then signing up just to prove me wrong.
Old 07-13-2004, 06:21 PM
Zenaku Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Zenaku Send a message via MSN to Zenaku Send a message via Yahoo to Zenaku

Actually TT; Mana mentioned it in the chat, and i thought about applying before i read the Thread, so... :P

As long as we continue to fight, and destroy, we are forever prisoners of our ignorance and foolishness; true 'freedom' does not exist
Old 07-13-2004, 07:10 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

Application Form
Name:Marco
Reason for Applying:Even though i'm a Grunt for Nox I still want to prove that I can do anything if I try. I was a pokemon fanatic before and I can think of questions that your computer might not tell you. Trivia is something easy to me. Sometimes i'll even give my friends a book quiz to see if they actually read it or are just liars and are trying to impress me. Basicly, I just good at Trivia.
Credentials: None
Old 07-15-2004, 05:37 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

DA, you're the judge. Do you have any questions on how to run the section?
Old 07-15-2004, 07:54 PM
Zenaku Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Not really. Though, i believe i should post the questions on Sunday in the Trivia Board, right?

Old 07-15-2004, 11:05 PM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Absol
Not really. Though, i believe i should post the questions on Sunday in the Trivia Board, right?

Right. Make sure the title is War Message Pokemon Trivia or something like that.
Old 07-16-2004, 01:12 AM
ElimN8 Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ElimN8 Send a message via MSN to ElimN8 Send a message via Yahoo to ElimN8
Default Re: Mixed Groups/Clubs Chit Chat

*Posts carried over from War Attack Thread.

HKim: However, I am willing to extend it to Wednesday. The battlers will be posted Tuesday for all teams that have submitted them, but teams that have yet to post have until the end of Wednesday to PM me their battlers. I believe this is fair.

mlugia: Harry: Regarding this new rule about wednesday, would it be suitable for TMA's blunder this week to fall under this rule as well? I believe Aqua-frost in week 1 did not send a defense at all, yet was given a chance to defend and such.
Old 08-18-2004, 03:27 PM
JoshE Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to JoshE Send a message via Yahoo to JoshE

Who will be the new War Fan Art Judge? Matthew Resigned.
Old 11-28-2004, 07:31 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Okay, I have finally completed the scores for War Season 3! Yes, even though the War Season ended prematurely, we still have the Hall of Fame and Section points.

So go and see the results from War Season 3 in the War Statistics Thread!