Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 12-30-2006, 12:49 AM
ZadokRox Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default More D/P Pokemon appearing Jan. 2007!

I was just visiting Serebii.net and was shocked to see that airing on January 13th and January 20th, 2007, are Diamond/Pearl episodes of Pokemon!

On the 13th, it'll be the episode with Chatot (the parrot-looking Pokemon with a musical note-shaped head). Then on the 20th, it'll be the one with the Wealives (the evolved form of Sneasel, in case you didn't know).

To quote Rocky the Flying Squirrel, "Hokey smokes, Bullwinkle!". This must be to get U.S. Pokemon fans ready for Diamond/Pearl (just like KidsWB did several years ago with the Ruby/Sapphire episodes, which included the introduction of some of the R/S Pokemon between breaks in the show).

Discuss
Old 12-30-2006, 01:21 AM
Umbreon Shadow Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Default Re: D/P Anime episodes in U.S. January 2007!

Those aren't DP episodes, they're BF. They just show some DP pokemon, it's happened before.

~ [VPP - Luxray - Finished @ 2484] ~

~ [ VPP Stats | URPG Stats | Coordinator Stats ] ~

Last edited by Umbreon Shadow; 12-30-2006 at 01:44 AM.
Old 12-30-2006, 01:22 AM
Shadow Eevee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbreon Shadow View Post
Those aren't DP episodes, they're BF. They just show some DP pokemon, it's happened before.
Yeah, like Munchlax. Plus, we(or atleast I) already knew that.
Old 12-30-2006, 03:15 AM
Espeon EX Offline

Send a message via MSN to Espeon EX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZadokRox View Post
I was just visiting Serebii.net and was shocked to see that airing on January 13th and January 20th, 2007, are Diamond/Pearl episodes of Pokemon!

On the 13th, it'll be the episode with Chatot (the parrot-looking Pokemon with a musical note-shaped head). Then on the 20th, it'll be the one with the Wealives (the evolved form of Sneasel, in case you didn't know).

To quote Rocky the Flying Squirrel, "Hokey smokes, Bullwinkle!". This must be to get U.S. Pokemon fans ready for Diamond/Pearl (just like KidsWB did several years ago with the Ruby/Sapphire episodes, which included the introduction of some of the R/S Pokemon between breaks in the show).

Discuss
Well it's still battle frontier, but it's gonna show a 2 new pokemon which aren't that new to us.
Thats great to know.
Old 12-30-2006, 03:20 AM
pkmn z Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to pkmn z

Dont worry people we are almost to D/P episodes. Cant wait!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-30-2006, 03:29 AM
Espeon EX Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkmn z View Post
Dont worry people we are almost to D/P episodes. Cant wait!!!!!!!!!
Well to these episodes but not the 10th season. Thats gonna start in april.
Old 12-30-2006, 04:29 AM
Kaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kaze Send a message via Yahoo to Kaze

Meh. I'm interested in what will happen when the first two D/P Pokemon (besides Munchlax!) are revealed to the public who have no idea that Diamond and Pearl are coming...

See, I didn't know about the new Pokemon when I first saw Destiny Deoxys. It was hilarious; I see my brother watching it on Cartoon Network and come over to see what it was. Suddenly, this little blue Pokemon resembling a Snorlax pops on the screen and starts eating stuff. So I'm like, "What the hell is that?" My question was finally answered when it evovled into Snorlax, and I realized that this meant more Pokemon were coming...

I usually don't watch any episodes of Pokemon anymore (except for a few of the contest ones, because I'm secretly a Contestshipper...yeah...), but I'll be sure to catch the one with the Weavile in it. I don't care as much for Chatot...
Old 12-30-2006, 06:15 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

Quote:

Ah, so that's why they revealed Chatot's name and not the others. It seems a bit early, to me, to be seeing more D/P Pokemon in the Anime, especially since we have 4 months until it's released.

@ Kaze: Heh, that's a funny story about seeing Muchlax for the first time.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 12-30-2006, 12:55 PM
Poke Master Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Poke Master Send a message via Yahoo to Poke Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze Megami View Post
Meh. I'm interested in what will happen when the first two D/P Pokemon (besides Munchlax!) are revealed to the public who have no idea that Diamond and Pearl are coming...

See, I didn't know about the new Pokemon when I first saw Destiny Deoxys. It was hilarious; I see my brother watching it on Cartoon Network and come over to see what it was. Suddenly, this little blue Pokemon resembling a Snorlax pops on the screen and starts eating stuff. So I'm like, "What the hell is that?" My question was finally answered when it evovled into Snorlax, and I realized that this meant more Pokemon were coming...

I usually don't watch any episodes of Pokemon anymore (except for a few of the contest ones, because I'm secretly a Contestshipper...yeah...), but I'll be sure to catch the one with the Weavile in it. I don't care as much for Chatot...
The Pokemon are coming! THE POKEMON ARE COMING!!
Run!
At first sight, I though Munchlax was a messed up experiment !
Old 12-30-2006, 01:35 PM
ZadokRox Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

*kicks self*

I surely thought these were D/P episodes. I'll get a mod or admin to change the title. Thanks for pointing my error out, everyone.
Old 12-30-2006, 04:39 PM
Missingno mystery Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
*kicks self*

I surely thought these were D/P episodes. I'll get a mod or admin to change the title. Thanks for pointing my error out, everyone.
I do believe you can change the title yourself buy clicking on the "Edit" button on your very first post.

These eps are going to be BF ones, but if you look at how they've been setting them up since the beginning, they always merge you into the next season by starting to show you teasers during the last few episodes of the previous one.
Old 12-30-2006, 07:14 PM
Espeon EX Offline

Default Re: More D/P Pokemon appearing Jan. 2007!

All i'm exited about is to see peraps english name.( it's chatot but possibly not.) Didn't it only say 95%? Well the 5% will be a different name, but i doubt that will happen.
Old 01-01-2007, 07:43 AM
Valerie Offline
Master Trainer

I know there's a topic on this already, but I dislike Chatot's english name. I prefer Perap.

*Paired with Team overkill <3
Old 01-02-2007, 02:02 AM
~Falcon~ Offline

Send a message via AIM to ~Falcon~

i dont think they will change weaviles mane cause it already sound like sneasel
also (correct me if im wrong) its pronounced wea-vile right?
Old 01-03-2007, 07:28 PM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Does anybody know Hikari's NA (North America) name? May's Japan name was Haruka and Max was Matsui I believe. Misty was Kasumi and Ash is Satoshi. What's her voice going to sound like? I hope it won't sound lame or I'll be very disappointed of the bad talent they got going for them.