Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-13-2004, 06:23 PM
Channel Delibird Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Channel Delibird Send a message via MSN to Channel Delibird Send a message via Yahoo to Channel Delibird
Default Metroid: Nexus RPG

Since I just recently bought Metroid Prime, I've got Metroid nuts, so I decided to cook up a little something here like I do with all my little fads. =D This is gonna be more of a hardcore RPG than most of mine, with stat points and levels and stuff. Don't let that sway you, though, I've got a good storyline planned out for this. ^_^

There are five places left available, so sign up quick!

Description
This RP is set fifteen years after the last Metroid game (not Prime 2, but the one that fits into the Metroid timeline last [Metroid Fusion I think]). Samus Aran disappeared ten years ago, but about two years ago someone found her Power Suit drifting in open space with nobody inside.
Human scientists have been working on attempting to duplicate the technology of this Power Suit, and their researches were recently completed. Five human beings were tested in new Power Suits with powers like that of Samus' modified Chozo one, and put into stasis while not being tested. The tests were mostly successful, but it has been three weeks since the subjects were returned to stasis and they have not yet been released.
You play as the test humans who are now waking from stasis to find a troubled life. You remember nothing about your past, only that you know what your name is and how to operate in your Power Suit.

Making a Character
To start your character, fill out the form below:

Name:
Age: (must be at least 18, because nobody would put a child into a test like that)
Appearance:
Personality:

Character Stats
There are six attributes to your character: Strength, Agility, Vitality, Brains, Senses and Charisma. Each of these attributes start at 4, which is average. To customize your character, at the start of your game you may distribute 4 stat points to your attributes in any order or amount. For example, you may choose to put 2 points in strength, 1 in Vitality and 1 in Senses. There is also an option of taking 1 point away from one of your scores, making it below average, to add one more point to another score. You may use this option only once in your character's creation.

Example: I make a character called Bob. I give him the attributes Strength 4, Agility 5, Vitality 5, Brains 5, Senses 5, Charisma 4. Then I lower his Charisma to 3 and make his Strength 5. Now his scores read 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 3.

Your Power Suit
At the start of the game, you have 20 Power Suit Points to spend on components for your Power Suit. Each component is worth a different amount of points. All Power Suits have the ability to fire the Arm Cannon without any extra Beams. The different components and their worths are below:

Charge Beam: 5 Points
Energy Tank: 7 Points
Missile Launcher (10 Capacity): 8 Points
Morph Ball: 8 Points
Morph Ball Bombs (must have Morph Ball): 8 Points
Grapple Beam: 10 Points
Varia Suit: 11 Points
Wave Beam: 12 Points
Plasma Beam: 13 Points
Missile Launcher (15 Capacity): 15 Points
Gravity Suit: 15 Points
Ice Beam: 15 Points

You may keep points that you do not spend now for later in the game.

So, your complete character sheet will look like this:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strength:
Agility:
Vitality:
Brains:
Senses:
Charisma:
Power Suit Upgrades:
Power Suit Points Unused:

Channel Delibird
A.K.A. Vex, also formerly: Poke the North!; Diboofm Efmjcjse

Current Soul Silver team

Caracas, Las Vegas, Babylon, Chennai, Napoli, Wollongong
Old 07-14-2004, 09:49 PM
Crossfire Chaos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via AIM to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via MSN to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via Yahoo to Crossfire Chaos
Default Re: Metroid: Nexus RPG

Name:
Jason Aquilus

Alias:
Chaos

Appearance:
http://ourworld.cs.com/SuperiorChaos/Jason_Aquilus.gif

Personality:
Cocky, Trigger-Happy, and Determined

Stats:
[4/6/4/5/3/6]In the order you posted them.

Power Suit Upgrades:
uh I don't know what most of these are, help please?
Power Suit Points Unused:

BDW here is a url to a 3-D Samus base, I used it with photoshop for my charictor. http://www.planetquake.com/polycount/cottages/kman/images/models/samus.jpg

Yeah, That's right, I'm calling you out WAR Teams. Your going down!