Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 01-04-2007, 03:42 PM
Saori Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Saori
Default Re: Mortal Divergence RP Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Hybrids are half human, half Pokemon humanoid creatures but with several Pokemon features, such as tails, wings, ears, fur, coloring, and the like. Hybrids could be created though from pure humans. In a previous RP, we used a virus to do that, but in this one, it's kind of up to you.
Thank you so much, Neo :D
I guess I can now make a proper sign-up form with this~
Old 01-04-2007, 03:54 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saori View Post
Thank you so much, Neo :D
I guess I can now make a proper sign-up form with this~
Hey, anytime. And I'm usually quick when it comes to accepting sign ups, you won't need to wait for long.

Old 01-05-2007, 09:06 AM
xxxSakura Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to xxxSakura

Just came back from camp ;____; I will post later and try to catch up, people. I'll really try to x.x
Old 01-06-2007, 03:29 PM
Wario Offline

guys, for the record, this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboydoggy View Post
Planet: Escoth
Continent: Poltergeist

"You are sure about this right, Silver?"
"Completely and utterly."

As the Thor combat unit strode on, guided by the movements and thoughts of the pilot, he discussed the wisdom of his plan with his research partner, childhood friend, and accomplished pilot. If only Freya could finally be finished up.

"Besides, when Freya is completed, we will both need to be out collecting data, and the other researchers have next to no idea how a mech truly works."

"Well, they do know how one works. Although they may not actually know very much about how ours do."

"Precisely, how about you go send for the professor, and give the AUX parts blueprints to them to build? We will be needing somebody to look over the Thor and Freya tests."

"Hmm... Okay then, see you soon."

The Orgone Powered Trooper moved along slowly, taking wide stride by wide stride; or rather, it felt slow to Silver, because he was in the middle of the mech, feeling the momentum as though it was similar to that of a human's. The truth was, with Thor easily being more than twice the height of a normal Gundam class Mobile Suit, it also moved quite as fast walking as a Gundam would running.

"So, I'm going to be enlisting the the RR Army... Better get the emblem painted on the Thor's external armour then."

[B]Mech Parts Construction Status:
Thor AUX Armour: 20%
Thor AUX Weapon 'Mjolnir': 20%
OPT - DMR - 02 Freya: 10%
is completely invalid. That post, in no way, represents rocket. Delete the post, if possible. Besides, team rocket has, some of the most advanced mechs out there.

Last edited by Wario; 01-06-2007 at 03:37 PM.
Old 01-06-2007, 03:34 PM
skiboydoggy Offline

Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy

Huh? He's not representing Team Rocket, he's representing himself. He's trying to get into the army for reasons that include collecting data with his mech. Although if I must...
I'll save it somewhere for now, and repost it at a later date if it is allowed in any way.
Old 01-06-2007, 03:36 PM
Wario Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboydoggy View Post
Huh? He's not representing Team Rocket, he's representing himself. He's trying to get into the army for reasons that include collecting data with his mech. Although if I must...
I'll save it somewhere for now, and repost it at a later date if it is allowed in any way.
I see your point, but you don't have to say that you're joining. Seriously, just pretend you'v been a technologist for rocket for quite some time ;P

Besides, we're not going to accept new members in the middle of a battle.
Old 01-06-2007, 03:48 PM
skiboydoggy Offline

Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy

Hmm, if you say so then. I'll change the whole scene to him 'Going to the base to present data'. It makes a bit more sense anyway.
Old 01-06-2007, 04:53 PM
Crossfire Chaos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via AIM to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via MSN to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via Yahoo to Crossfire Chaos

This is a public service anouncement of the future doom that your teams will face.

Have fun RPing before It comes, oh and try and stay away from me, the closer you get the faster your doom will face you. :P

Yeah, That's right, I'm calling you out WAR Teams. Your going down!
Old 01-07-2007, 01:54 AM
free2rhyme Offline

Send a message via AIM to free2rhyme

I need to know if someone of low status like me (i'm not a team leader) could make an army of shadowwalkers (just an example) an not getting trouble or anything?
Old 01-07-2007, 05:53 AM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar

Quote:
Well, Team Aqua does have ChronoPika and possibly Finch if he ever comes back. Zenaku hasn't RPed in a long time, but Harry might (A very BIG might) RP for Trainer. Maybe, looks doubtful though.
Open a clone account and post pictures of someone who is, say, as old as Harry Kim. A girl. When he is online.

Then, if she joins the RP, when Kim is around, harry'll join.

Quote:
Just stick with one, otherwise you're more of a Chimera.

When it comes to this, you can make more powerful stuff even faster. Small, one man fighters can be easily developed in very little time, support ships maybe one or two posts, while space frigates and battleships around 4-5, superior space frigates and battleships around 10, and massive, hulking flagships and motherships the size of several cities around 20 posts.

Things that take 50 posts are like the size of the Star Wars Death Star, nearly an entire moon-sized base. So really, the "cardboard ship" rule can really only be applied to space frigates and battleships that were made in a single post.

Also, its okay to start with at least five space frigates and battleships, since your world has already existed for some time.
Ha ha ha, I was preparing for fifty posts for the Arc Angel. xD

I'm going to speed up. Too bad they decided to schedule surprise "Have you been studying during vacations" tests.
Old 01-07-2007, 08:43 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

Neo, you cwazy. You're all over the place O-o.

And apparently you've not heard of quality over quantity XD. Naw, I'm just teasing your fleet, I'm not calling it bad.

Didn't become a Pikachu though, I see. Afraid of becoming Scotties Pikachu? I would have made a good Ash! **Pout**

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 01-07-2007, 11:51 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScottMan View Post
Neo, you cwazy. You're all over the place O-o.

And apparently you've not heard of quality over quantity XD. Naw, I'm just teasing your fleet, I'm not calling it bad.

Didn't become a Pikachu though, I see. Afraid of becoming Scotties Pikachu? I would have made a good Ash! **Pout**
Well, had I still been a Pikachu, I wouldn't have been able to do half of the things I'm doing now, especially with Bron and Tiana being inactive.

Old 01-07-2007, 11:53 AM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar

Neo, you want to know how to make them active?

Ask Ryan to get a romance/dating board or something like that on pe2k. They'll be here all the time.
Old 01-07-2007, 01:21 PM
Knightblazer Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Knightblazer Send a message via MSN to Knightblazer Send a message via Yahoo to Knightblazer

Very random promotional idea.

I'd figure we have a theme song for theis RP and stuff. Random, yes... but pretty cool. XD

So here are the few I have for now...

Main Theme: D-technolife [UVERworld - Bleach]
I mainly chose this song coz' the mood it gives reminds me very stringly of this RP. I can't help but be reminded of this great RP whenever I hear it.

rust's Theme: Alumina [Nightmare - Death Note]
The lyrics here are strongly simliar to the overall persona of rust, strangely. That's basicially why I picked this.

Scott's Theme: Scenario [Saboten - Naruto]
The mood and lyrics are very in tune with our joker's persona, so... yeah. XD

Team Trainer's Theme: Rolling Star [YUI - Bleach]
The lyrics here, strongly shows the desire to create a world without confict, more to Trainer's ideals. ^^

Neo's Theme: Tonight, Tonight, Tonight [Beat Crusaders - Bleach]
This song's really expresses the Chief's optimsim, and so yeah! XD

That's all I have for now. I'll put the download link when I've figured out the rest. ><;

Knightblazer

We're all trapped in a maze of relationships; life goes on with or without you.
Old 01-07-2007, 01:31 PM
Wario Offline

Mkae one for me, and my isane, reckless actions!