Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 12-20-2006, 11:37 PM
CrazyHopper Offline
New Trainer

Default The Past of Evil

Hi everyone! This fan fic is about how Magma thug Brody got to be evil. I find it annoying that no-one ever does an evil fanfic, it's always about good trainers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prologue: Rampage
Another piece of debris fell over Brody's head. It almost hit him, but he didn't care. He just kept running, away from the creatures that were destroying his home and family. He heard another deafening roar and stumbled. Two splinters of wood, bigger than his body, buried themselves in the dirt next to him, pinning him to the ground.

He took a breath to calm himself, and then looked up at the terrifying creature above him.
"GYARRADOSSS!!!!!" it roared, and let loose another Hyper beam, reaking even more damage on the citybelow it.

It roared again, and looked Brody directly in the eye. When it began charging up another Hyper beam, Brody flinched and looked away, certain that he was about to die. The Gyarados let loose the Hyper beam, directly at Brody.

Suddenly, a voice cut through the roar.
"Houndoom, counter!" it yelled.
The roaring stopped. Brody looked up in confusion, just in time to see the massive Gyarados slowly slide into the water. He looked around, searching for the person who saved him, but saw nothing, save a glimpse of red and black disappearing into the trees.

Brody heaved himself free of the splinters and looked around. The east side of Slateport City was in ruins. As far as he could see, he was the only living being in sight. Checking himself, he found that he was reletively unharmed, his only injury being a small cut on his upper right arm.

He scanned the ruins for some other sign of life, hoping that he wasn't the only survivor.
"Ditto..." a weak voice called out from under the rubble.
Brody ran over to where he heard the voice, and tore away pieces of metal and dirt until he found what he was looking for. One of the rarest pokemon, a ditto, climbed weakly into his arms. He stood there for a few moments until the sirens arrived.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by CrazyHopper; 12-22-2006 at 04:57 AM.
Old 12-22-2006, 04:56 AM
CrazyHopper Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: The Past of Evil

Any reviews yet? How do you like it?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1: Runaway

Brody had lived in East Slateport for all seven years of his life. Now he stood alone in the ruins, a figure with blue hair and eyes, with a red t-shirt and blue jeans, a ditto in his arms. The roar of the sirens grew louder. Brody looked around and saw Jennys in the distance.
"I can't let them find me," he thought. "They'll put me in an orphanage, and most of them don't allow kids to become pokemon trainers. I'll run away. I can do anything with pokemon."
Brody cradled the ditto in his arms.
"Poor thing," he muttered. "Its owner must have been killed in the rampage. I'll take it and train it as if it were mine."
Brody looked at the ruins of Slateport silohetted against the sunset.
"I'll head for Littleroot," he thought. "I'll get another pokemon and then start being a trainer. I'm too young, but Professor Birch won't know that."

Officer Jenny rode up to the wreckage on her motorcycle.
"What a mess. What called the Gyarados off, I wonder."
Her attention was called to a movement over the other side of the ruins, but when she focused, she couldn't see anything.
"Must have been my imagination," she said. "Oh well, let's clear this up."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That isn't the end of Chap. 1, I've just got writer's block. REVIEWS PLEASE?!?!?