Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 12-19-2006, 12:59 AM
Blazeiken12 Offline
Master Trainer

Default Pokemon-Journey Of Two Trainers

Finished, Posted
Chapter I- The Graduation and The Dissapointment(Part 1)[12-18-06]
Chapter II- The Graduation and The Dissapointment(Part 2)[12-18-06]
Chapter III- Gathering Of The Naetoru Village![12-20-06]
Chapter IV- 3 on 3 Battle! Tyler Vs Shinji! The Start Of New Rivals![12-22-06]
Not Posted, Finished

--

Not Finished, Posted

--

Working On
Chapter V- Jessica's Contest Debut!
Chapter IV- 3 on 3 Battle! Tyler Vs Shinji! The Start Of New Rivals!
Chapter I- The Graduation and The Dissapointment

Chapter 1-The Graduation and The Disappointment.(Part 1)
The bell rung, as the students of Pokemon Academy in Futaba Town in the region of Sinnoh had graduated. The students yelled as they threw their papers and grades into the air. Only two students didn't yell when the bell ran because they had no idea it rang at all. Both of them were listening to their MP3 players. The boy was listening to "Make It Rain" By Fat Joe, while the girl was listening to "But It's Better If I Do." By Panic! At The Disco. The boy had short raven black hair. He was wearing a white long sleeve shirt with a black bandana on his head, he was wearing light blue pants and red and white shoes. The girl had been wearing a skirt and a short black sleeve shirt. She was wearing pink and black shoes, and a white bandana.

"What's going on?" The boy asked, as he took one earphone out of his ear. They both looked as the nearby clock as it read 3:30.

"Schools out sis," Tyler said, as he stared at the clock. Neither of the two wanted school to end because they knew tomorrow was both their 10 birthdays and they both had to both get a Pokemon.

"Tyler, do you think if we don't want to start a journey, mom might let us stay for another year?" The girl asked.

"To tell you the truth sis I have no idea, but hopefully she's even home or else we have to feed Rentoraa, Blaziken, Sceptile, Scizor, Glalie, and Goukazaru" Tyler said, as he walked out the classroom. The two twins walked out the school doors and onto the sidewalk. The leafs fell from nearby trees on top of the two twins hats. Pokemon like Pachirisu gather nuts and berries and put them into large tree holes, while Pidgey, Mukkuru, and Wingull fly overhead.

"Jessica, if we do have to be Pokemon Trainers, what Pokemon are you going to start off with?" Tyler asked

"Brother I don't even want to talk about that." Jessica said, as she walked ahead of Tyler. The two arrived at their house. Tyler put his key into the keyhole and opened the door to see a note on the counter. He picked up the note and read it aloud.

Dear Kids,
I ran to store to picked up some food for dinner tonight. Tyler I need you to feed Blaziken, Goukazaru,Rentoraa, and Scizor since they like you a lot, and Jessica I need you to feed Sceptile and Glalie. I hope you to enjoy starting your journey tomorrowLove, Mom

"Just great," Tyler said sarcastically as he opened the cabinet and took out six containers of Pokemon food.

"Sis, we have to feed mom's Pokemon!" Tyler yelled. Jessica came down stairs and poured two containers of Pokemon food into each dish.

"Man, I hope mom come's home soon." Tyler said. At that moment the door swung open as both children saw their mother.

"Hey, mom!" The two said. The two ran and gave their mother a hug.

"Hey, kids did you see the presents I bought you?" Their mother asked.

"No, we haven't been to our rooms yet." Jessica said.

"Well, if I were you, I would go see what gift's I got you two." Their mother said. The two walked up their stairs and into their room and saw that both of them had two presents on their beds.

"I wonder what's in the first box?" Tyler asked, as he opened the first box. He pulled off the box top and saw that inside was a black and white pokeball.

"That pokeball was your fathers," Their mother said as she walked into the room. Jessica unwrapped her first gift to reveal a pink and gray pokeball.

"That pokeball was my first, which I caught Korinku in" Their mom said. They both unwrapped their second gift to reveal a Poketech.

"I bought those while you two were at school today," Their mom said with a smile. Poketch was a watch. Tyler's was a red color. His had a dark red strap and a green screen which lit up and told him the time was 9:30. Jessica's was a light pink, a had a dark pink strap, and had a pink screen which told her the time was 9:30 as well.

"Well, kids tomorrow is both of your birthdays and you each get a starter pokemon so enjoy the gifts and goodnight" Their mom said, as she walked into her room. The two children set their alarms to 8:30, set their pokeballs on their night stands, and fell asleep.
To Be Contiued.....

Current Vpp
Hatch @ 397 Completed!
Rukushio @ 412 Completed!
Rentorra @ 472
Lv.100 @ 682

URPG Stats

Join the UPRG it's fun!

Last edited by Blazeiken12; 12-23-2006 at 06:44 AM.
Old 12-19-2006, 01:02 AM
Blazeiken12 Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon-Journey Of Two Trainers

Chapter II- The Graduation and The Disappointment Part II

The sun rose into the room of twins. The alarm clocks went off, waking both children with a start.

"Sis, we have to get dressed and get our Pokemon." Tyler said.

"Don't remind me," Jessica said. The two twins woke from their beds and put on their normal clothes. A white long sleeve shirt with a black bandana on Tyler's head, he was wearing light blue pants and red and white shoes. Jessica was wearing a skirt and a short black sleeve shirt. She was wearing pink and black shoes, and a white bandana.

"Sis, let's get the rest of our lives over with already." Tyler said, as he put his Poketech and put his black and white pokeball on his belt. The two twins walked down stairs to see their mother and both their backpacks on the table.

She kissed both of her kids on the cheek. The two put their backpacks on and walked out the door. Masago Town was where Professer Rose lived. Masago Town was a quick 10 minute walk. The two both knew what the starter Pokemon were. Pochama, Hikozaru, and Naetoru. The two arrived into Masago Town, which was small so everyone in Futaba Town knew everyone in Masago Town and vice versa.

"Sis, that building right there is the Pokemon lab." Tyler said, as he pointed to the lab. The lab was a large red and light blue dome with a few windows. The two walked into the lab to be greeted by Professer Rose.

"Hello children, your mother just called me saying you were on your way."Professer Rose said. She had light brown hair and was wearing a white shirt and a white lab.

"We had a feeling she would," Jessica stated. A young man rolls a cart of 3 Pokemon sitting upon it eating Pokemon food. The three Pokemon were Hikozaru, Naetoru, and Pochama.

"Now , before you two pick your Pokemon, let me tell you about them," Professer Rose said.

"Naetoru, the Turtle Pokemon, is a pretty solid choice. It has great Defense and Attack, although it is pretty slow. Fortunately, it will be able to take hits throughout the your adventures, which is a good thing. It learns Razor Leaf pretty early on, too, giving it a nice offensive attack. Later on, Naetoru will eventually evolve into Hayashigame, followed by Dodaitosu, which is Grass / Ground and capable of unleashing Earthquake.

"Hikozaru, the Monkey Pokemon, is all about doing damage It learns a wide variety of various Physical-based attacks and it has the Attack stat to use them fairly well. Although it may have difficulty with the first Gym, it will prove to be a strong fighter during the rest of your journey. When Hikozaru evolves into Moukazaru at Level 14, it will become part Fighting-type as well and will start learning Fighting-type moves to utilize its second type. Its final form, Goukazaru, is also part Fighting-type, and is also quite fast to boot.

"Pochama, the Penguin Pokemon, is, unfortunately, not that great early on your journey. It doesn't learn any strong moves until Metal Claw, which is Level 16 at it's second stage. However, its forms have good Special Attack, and its final Evolution, Enperuto, is part Metal-type, making it resistant to most any attacks." Professer Rose stated.

"Now which Pokemon do you want." She asked

Hikozaru looked up at Tyler and it's eyes started to sparkle as if he was a brand new toy. Hikozaru jumped off the cart and onto Tyler's shoulder.

"I guess I'll take Hikozaru," Tyler said, with a smile. Hikozaru was a small Pokemon. It had a swirl on it chest and was a mixture of red and beige colors. The inside of it ears were red while it's eyes were red. It appeared to be based on a young monkey, although the firey tail mirrored Charmander.

Pochama resembled a penguin chick and also looks a little bit like Torchic, and about the same size as one. Pochama has yellow feet and light-blue body. There are two white spots on its chest that seem to resemble buttons on a suit. Pochama also appears to have a blue cape. Pochama has circular, blue head with white circles around Pochama's eyes and a small, yellow beak.

Naetoru is a reptilian creature much like a tortoise. A sprout growing from its head reveals its Grass-type nature, much like Bulbasaur has a bulb growing on its back, and Chikorita has a leaf growing from its head.

"Now, Jessica what Pokemon do you want?" Professer Rose asked.

"I want Pochama," Jessica said, as she hugged Pochama. As Jessica hugged Pochama, Naetoru began to cry because nobody wanted him.

"Hey, Naetoru don't cry my son is going to love you for his Birthday next week" Professer Rose said, as she picked up the small Pokemon. Naetoru stopped crying and started to smile.

"Now, here go you 5 pokeballs and Pokedex's" Professer Rose said, as she handed the two children their items.

"Well, I hope you guys enjoy your journey as Pokemon Trainers." Professer Rose said,as the two walked out of her lab onto being Pokemon Trainers.
To Be Contiued.......

Current Vpp
Hatch @ 397 Completed!
Rentorra @ 472
Lv.100 @ 682

URPG Stats

Join the UPRG it's fun!
Old 12-20-2006, 11:20 PM
Blazeiken12 Offline
Master Trainer

Chapter III-Gathering Of The Naetoru Village!

Hikozaru and Pochama both sit into a tree, while their trainers Tyler and Jessica sit under a tree eating lunch.

"So, Sis, I just got a message from Professor Rose saying that both my Gym battle and your Pokemon Contest are both in Kurogane City, which should most likely take us three days to get their." Tyler stated, as he looked at his Poketech.

"3 days!" Jessica yelled in anger.

"Yup," Tyler said. As the two argue under the tree, Pochama climbs down from the tree and lands onto Jessica's head. Hikozaru looked down at the three and began to laugh. As Hikozaru did that a Mukkuru flew from the sky and smacked Hikozaru with his brown left wing, knocking him off the tree and onto Tyler's lap.

Mukkuru was a small bird Pokemon. It's small body was a brown base color along with it's tail and body. The middle of it's tail was completely white. It had a long beak. The front of it's beak was black, while the back was orange.

"Hikozaru are you alright!" Tyler yelled. Hikozaru jumped off his lap and rubbed his face.

"Alright, Hikozaru, use Ember!" Tyler commanded. Hikozaru shoot small fireballs at Mukkuru's face. Mukkuru flew high into the air as he started to flap his wings at a high speed creating a gust of wind doing some damage to Hikozaru.

"Hikozaru, jump on top of that tree and use Quickattack!" Tyler commanded. Hikozaru jumped off the ground and onto a small tree. Hikozaru jumped off the last brach of the tree and sped directly into Mukkuru.

"Alright, Pokeball, GO!" Tyler commanded. He pulled a Pokeball from his belt and threw it at the falling Mukkuru.

1.1......2.2.....3.3.....PING! He grabbed the Pokeball from the ground and put it onto his belt.

"Good work Hikozaru," Tyler said happily. Hikozaru jumped onto his shoulder.

"Come on Pochama," Jessica said as she held her in her arms. As they all relax they hear a loud scream.

"Come on guys!" Tyler yelled. They ran deeper into the forest until they see a girl on the ground.

"My Eevee it's drowning!" She yelled. They all look into the water not seeing anything.

"Crap! It's underwater!" Tyler yelled. He took off his bandana, his backpack and set Hikozaru on the ground."Come on Pochama," Tyler commanded. Pochama wiggled from Jessica's grip as both Tyler and Pochama dove into the water. They swam underwater until they saw a furry brown Pokemon. They swam farther down as Eevee cam into view. Tyler grabbed Eevee as both him and Pochama swam back to the surface. The two swam up as Tyler started coughing. He climbed out of the water along with Pochama by his side. he set Eevee on the ground as she awoke. She stood on all fours and smiled.

"Eevee," Eevee cried happily. The little girl picked up her Pokemon and hugged it tight.

"Thank you so much!" She yelled as she hugged Tyler. She had raven black hair and was wearing a kimono a gray with flower designs on it and was bafefooted.

"No problem," Tyler said as he put his black bandana back onto his head, along with his bacpack on his back and Hikozaru on his shoulder.

"If you want to dry off you can come to my village," She suggested.

"Okay," Jessica said as she picked up Pochama. The little girl led the two to a small village.

"This is where I live," She said. She led them to a small house."Mom I'm back from training!" She yelled.

"Good, Mirna did Eevee evolve into Leafia?" Her mom asked.

"No, but she was close until a Skarmory flew from the sky and knockd her into the river." Mirna said

"Is she okay?" Her mom asked.

"Yeah, and mom meet my new friends Tyler and Jessica," Mirna said.

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm Mirna's mom Dalia," She said, as she greeted herself. Mirna handed Tyler a towel as he dried himself off.

"Thanks Dalia that really helped," Tyler said as he gave the woman back her towel. Dalia walks out the house to plant some berries.

"So, Mirna, you were trying to make Eevee evolve?" Jessica asked as she petted Eevee on her head. Eevee had brown fur, a bushy tail that had a cream-colored tip, and a furry collar that was also cream-colored. Eevee also had black eyes and big ears.

"Yeah, because are village is name Grass Leaf Village and is protected by usally a Naetoru, and a very strong one at that, and my mom said if Eevee can evolve into Leafia she might accuatlly be the new protecter of our village" Mirna stated.

"Well, I say let's give it a try!" Tyler stated." You Vs Me one Pokemon each!" Tyler said.

"Alright, but prepare to lose!" Mirna stated. The three walked outsideto see and odd site of Skarmory flying over houses and use ing a combonation of Peck and Steelwing on people.

A Naetoru ran from some bushes and shot a few Razorleafs into the sky only missing. A Skarmory turns towards the Naetoru and flies at him.

"Holy crap!" Tyler yelled. He ran in front of the Naetoru and he was smashed into the stomach by a rock hard wing from a Skarmoy. He dropped down to one knee.

"Are.. you okay?" Tyler asked, as he gripped his stomach.

"Nae," Naetoru cried, knoding his head up and down

"Good," Tyler said. He stood back to his feet.

"Hikozaru use Ember!" Tyler commanded, as he closed his eyes.

"Pochama use Watergun!" Jessica commanded.

"Eevee use Shadowball!" Mirna commanded. Hikozaru shot small fireballs from his mouth hitting few Skarmory, while Pochama shot a jetstream of water from a his mouth taking out a few more Skarmory, and Eevee finished the job by shooting a black ball of darkness at the rest of the Skarmory. After all the Skarmory had left Eevee had began to glow a bright white.

"Eevee, it's evolving!" Jessica shouted. Eevee started to change shape as she had evolved into Leafia.

"Leafi," Leafia cried. Leafia beared resemblance to a fox. Its fur was a light tan color. Its tail and ears looked like tattered leaves. It had a curling leaf in the shape of a crescent on its forehead, and tiny leaves coming out of its legs.

"Eevee you evolved!" Mirna shouted as she picked up her new Pokemon.

*A few hours later*

"Well thank you guys so much again for helping Eevee evolve into Leafia" Mirna saird.

"No problem," Jessica said. As they talked the Naetoru ran from the bushes and pulled onto Tyler's pants legs.

"Uh, Bro, I think he wants to come with us." Jessica suggested.

"Is that true?" Tyler asked. Naetoru shook his small head up and down.

"Good, beacuse you can sit on my other shoulder!" Tyler said , as he put Naetoru on his other shoulder next to Hikozaru.

"Well, I guess Leafia is the new protecter of your village." Jessica said.

"Yeah, I guess she is!" Mirna said, in excitment.

"Bye Mirna, see you when I beat all of the Gym Leaders!" Tyler yelled, he waved back to Mirna and she waved back to himas Tyler and Jessica walked off into the forest.
To Be Contiued......

Current Vpp
Hatch @ 397 Completed!
Rentorra @ 472
Lv.100 @ 682

URPG Stats

Join the UPRG it's fun!

Last edited by Blazeiken12; 12-21-2006 at 11:34 PM.
Old 12-22-2006, 10:31 PM
Blazeiken12 Offline
Master Trainer

Chapter IV- 3 on 3 Battle! Tyler Vs Shinji! The Start Of New Rivals!

The two walk down a road on their way to both in Kurogane City, when they both here a pokeball hit a Pokemon and a ping signaling it was captured.

"Hey, Jessica let's go see who caught a Pokemon!" Tyler said, as he ran to noise. They both ran threw the forest to see a boy rushing his fingers threw his dark purple hair. He was wearing black sweats with think purple lines going down from them. He took out his Pokedex and found out his Pokemon was very weak.

"Darn weaklings," He said, as he slipped his Pokedex back into his pocket.

"Go, Stantler!" He commanded. He threw his Pokeball as a Stantler materialized from it." Leave me, you wimp!" He yelled. The Antler Pokemon ran away as fast as he could in fear of his voice.

"Hey, what was that for!" Jessica yelled in anger. He turned to Jessica to show her his poor disposition.

"Why do care?" he asked.

"You should be grateful that Stantler didn't kill you after what you said!" Tyler yelled in anger. He stared at Tyler and his Hikozaru on his shoulder.

"I see you've met my mother," He said, as he closed his eyes.

"You're mother?" Jessica asked, in confusion.

"That's right Lila, or as you might know her as Professer Rose," He said.

"PROFESSER ROSE IS YOUR MOM!" The twins yelled in shock.

"That's right." He said. "You might know me as her Shinji who just started off as a trainer,"

"I don't believe this guy he nuts," Tyler thought to himself

"You with the Hikozaru on your shoulder, I challenge you to a 3 on 3 battle and then we'll see who's the strongest," Shinji suggested as he pointed at Tyler.

"Fine by me," Tyler said. The two back a few yards away from each other.

"Alright, Subomie, your up!" Shinji commanded. He threw his Pokeball into the air as his Subomie materialized from it. Subomie was light green in color while it's face was yellow. It had small squinty eyes and was very short. It had two small vines that spun together the Subomie also appeared to be wearing a green bib.

"Alright, Mukkuru, Go!" Tyler commanded. He threw his Pokeball as his Mukkuru flapped it's brown wings into the air.

"Subomie, StunSpore!" Shinji commanded. The vines on her head began to unwind as a yellow powder shot from it.

"Mukkuru fly high into the air and use Gust!" Tyler commanded. Mukkuru flew high above the pollen and began to flap his wings as hard as he could creating a gust of wind knocking the stunspore away.

"Now, Mukkuru, use WingAttack!" Tyler commanded. Mukkuru flew at Subomie at a high speed and smacked the little Pokemon in her face causing her to faint.

"Subomie, return!" Shinji commanded. A thin red light shot from the center of his Pokeball materializing Subomie back into her Pokeball. "Go, Elekid!" He commanded. He threw his second Pokeball as his Elekid materialized from it.

Elekid was a yellow, round-bodied Pokémon. Elekid was lacking in both a tail and toes. The arms that Elekid were bulky. Elekid had two horns on top of its head that were shaped in a way that made Elekid look like a walking powerplug.

"Elekid, use Thunderbolt!" Shinji commanded. Elekid start to rotate his arms as a bolt of electricity shot from his horns shooting Mukkuru from the sky causing him to faint.

"No... way! Mukkuru, return!" Tyler commanded. He took a Pokeball from his pocket as a red light shot from the center of the ball dematerializing him back into the ball. "Hikozaru, your up!" Tyler commanded. Hikozaru hopped off his shoulder and onto the arena.

"Hikozaru, use Ember!" Tyler commanded.

"Elekid use Thunderbolt!" Shinji commanded. Hikozaru shot small fireballs out of his mouth, while Elekid start to rotate his arms shooting another bolt of thunder from his horns causing a huge explosion.

"Now, use QuickAttack!" Tyler commanded. Hikozaru shot threw the smoke with white tailing behind him as he rammed Elekid.

"Now, use Ember!" Tyler commanded. Hikozaru shot more small fireballs from his mouth doing even more damage to Elekid.

"Elekid, use Thunderpunch!" Shinji commanded. Elekid's fist started to flow with electricity as he punched Hikozaru in his chest doing some damage.

"Hikozaru, use Ember one more time!" Tyler commanded.

"Elekid use Thunderbolt one more time to finish this!" Shinji commanded. Hikozaru shot stronger fireballs from his mouth while Elekid shot another strong bolt of electricity at Hikozaru doing damage to both Pokemon causing them both to faint.

"Alright,return!" Both trainers commanded. A bright red light shot from the center of the Pokeballs dematerializing both of them back into the Pokeball.

"Man, this kid is good!" Shinji thought to himself in anger. He took a necklace from his neck holding a Pokeball.

"Alright, Naetoru, your up!" Shinji commanded. He threw his final Pokeball as his first Pokemon Naetoru materialized from it.

"Well, I guess it's time for Naetoru Vs Naetoru, GO NAETORU!" Tyler commanded. He threw his final Pokeball as well as his last Pokemon Naetoru materialized from it.

"Naetoru, use Razorleaf!" Both trainers commanded. Both Pokemon shot curved razor sharp leafs at each other doing minor damage.

"Tackle!" They yelled in unison again. Both Pokemon once again charged head on at each other sending both back a few feet.

"Tackle again!" They once again yelled in unison. The Pokemon continued to take blows from each other each hurting them slowly.

"Headbutt!" Tyler commanded.

"Tackle!" Shinji commanded. Shinji's Naetoru lost it's balance and was rammed hard into a nearby tree, causing him to faint.

"Looks like you lose," Jessica said, as she cheered for her brother.

"Naetoru, return!" He commanded. The last red light shot from his Pokeball dematerliazing Natetoru back into it's Pokeball.

"Well, it seems I have lost, have a good one Tyler, and Jessica" Shinji said, as he walked off into the rest of the forest. He walked off into the distace dissapering inot the forest.

"Wow, he sure was fast to leave," Jessica said, as she stood next to her brother.

"Yeah, well we had better be on our way too." Tyler stated.

The two also walked off into the forest

To Be Continued.......

Current Vpp
Hatch @ 397 Completed!
Rentorra @ 472
Lv.100 @ 682

URPG Stats

Join the UPRG it's fun!

Last edited by Blazeiken12; 12-23-2006 at 06:41 AM.
Old 12-23-2006, 05:55 AM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum

Your chapters are good. I'll read it over again in case of any errors, and can't wait until you finish chapter IV.
Old 12-23-2006, 03:03 PM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazeiken12 View Post

Dear Kids,
I ran to store to picked up some food for dinner tonight. Tyler I need you to feed Blaziken, Goukazaru,Rentoraa, and Scizor since they like you a lot, and Jessica I need you to feed Sceptile and Glalie. I hope you to enjoy starting your journey tomorrowLove, Mom
Your chapter is good.( Chapter 1) But. You should've said
Dear Kids,
I ran to the store and picked up some food for dinner tonight. Tyler, I need you to feed Blaziken, Goukazaru, Rentoraa, and Scizor since they like you alot. Jessica, I need you to feed Sceptile and Glalie though. I hope you two enjoy starting your journey tommorow.
Love,
Mom.
Other than that, the story is great. Waiting for chapter V. I'm making my new chapter on Pokemon Ultimate Challenge now.
Old 12-28-2006, 07:35 AM
Michelle8936 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle8936
Cool Re: Pokemon-Journey Of Two Trainers

Yeah, keep this story up. It's pretty good